Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 3:58 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

A Letter of Warning (P,for Kinz/Yen) Empty A Letter of Warning (P,for Kinz/Yen)

Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:46 am
It wasn’t long after his title had been official that young Max would find himself penning letters to the various other kages. Kumogakure had a new leader yet again, and while some might not feel it was needed to announce to the other villages the news Max wanted to ensure their information was current and up to date. He wanted no confusion as to whom the various village leaders needed to address their concerns to in regards to Kumogakure.

“Hokage of Konohagakure,

I am Maximillian Yamaguchi, and I have taken the mantle of leadership in Kumogakure. I seek only prosperity for the lands, and in order for that to be the case I send you word of my desires for peace between our lands. I know that the taking of Sunagakure was a great loss to Konoha, and I wish to apologize on behalf of my predecessors, as their ambition knew no end. I hope that you do not hold the sins of those before me as my own, and we can forge a mutually beneficial relationship between our villages moving forward.

For your own safety, I sadly must inform you of a rogue shinobi roaming the lands known as Kenshin Uzumaki. He has pale skin, scars, and long silver-white hair. He is a serious threat, and one that you should watch out for. I don’t know for certain his location, but he was last seen in Wind Country near Sunagakure, and I have reason to believe he is still there. I don’t believe you are in his sights, but I recommend taking the needed precautions.

Also know that the village of Kumogakure is offering a bounty on the man. Should you bring me his head, I will pay you a sum of 65,000 ryo and gladly return the land of Sunagakure to you, along with any shinobi that wish to return to the homeland.

I wish you good fortune in your endeavors,

Raikage Maximillian Yamaguchi”

The messenger bird would take the letter wrapped around its claw and head Southwest towards the Land of Fire. Kumo might have made an enemy of them in the past, but Max only sought a peaceful future between the two villages.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

A Letter of Warning (P,for Kinz/Yen) Empty Re: A Letter of Warning (P,for Kinz/Yen)

Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:46 am
As it was a time of peace the deputy kage smiled for once. It was a fair spring afternoon. The flowers were still amid bloom. As they still had several weeks of life left in them. Still it was an pleasure to gaze out the kage office and marvel the results of spring and with it. Konoha's development.

All is good. Evening draws near.

Yen thought as out the corner of his single eye due to the northwest came the messenger bird. It was not from this land, and yen with a simple tap of the window allowed the bird to fly in. The bird landed before yen it had beady eyes and its sharp beak untided the tied letter attached to its feet.

With an simple nodd of thanks to the bird yen eyed the parchment and began to read the parchment slowly as he took a moment in thought. 

Well thats news. Looks like a minor bounty, and trouble with it.

Yen thought as he slid the note to desk for kinzoku to glance over. He brushed the birds feathers off the balcony.

"Looks like we got a request to extenguish an problem now. It is a good start that the new kage of kumo is willing to accept the problems that arose from the past."

Yen stated as kinzoku would've  probably began reading the full thing by now and yen would quietly return his gaze out the window and awaited a few moments.

"We should send ita to observe the suna area... i understand this may be tough. With such a suscess. Your home would too be under your watchful eyes as well. It is close, but a kage sending a note like this makes me wonder what kind of induvidual would send a leader, even new to shudder."

Yen stated as he glanced over at kinzoku now wondering what was going through the man's mind.

"I suppose we should let xyxer know as well. Dont you agree?"
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

A Letter of Warning (P,for Kinz/Yen) Empty Re: A Letter of Warning (P,for Kinz/Yen)

Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:43 pm
After a few short but gruesome winter storms, the snow finally began to melt away allowing for the first sight of the blossoming flowers. It was nice to know the cold weather was on its way out of the village. The cold was never something Kinzoku could get accustomed to. So he welcomed the warm temparature with open arms. However on this day, like most days, Kinzoku could not be out and about enjoying the weather. He was back in his office as usual tending to the daily work. Twirling a pen in between the metallic fingers of his left hand, Kinzoku was reading the contents of a paper being held in his right hand. Luckily for him on this day he was not doing the work alone. Yensung had decided to join him in doing these tasks. Although Kinzoku did prefer doing work in the quite of his office alone, he could welcome a partner every now and then.

His attention hardly shifted to the Deputy when he moved to deal with a messenger bird at the window, being more focused on the work he was currently dealing with. Only when Yensung spoke did he turned his attention from the paper, still methodically twirling the pen between his fingers. The words new Kage of Kumo was what pulled Kinzoku attention away from his work. He placed both paper and pen down as he slid the note over to himself and picked it up. He read the letter twice over before placing it down and Yensung suggesting to send Ita over to investigate the Suna area. Kinzoku did not offer a reply right away after Yensung spoke, instead using the time to think things through and gather his thoughts.

"I've had a mind to send Ita there" he spoke up after the silence. "He was to investigate the outposts and find out about those two missing shinobi who escaped our grasp. This is just another reason to send him" he added, agreeing with Yensung in his suggestion. It was only a matter of when the Uchiha departed at this point.

"This Kenshin Uzumaki he warns us about, it's not the first time I hear of him" Kinzoku spoke as he turned his gaze of the Deputy. "Love told me about him from her time in Hoshi. According to her reports he aided the Hogokage in retreating from the attack of a Bijuu. And now the Raikage chooses to warn us about him." This man must truly be someone the village needed to look out for, especially considering the bounty the Raikage was offering for his head. Why would the Raikage be offering a bounty for the head of an ex-Hoshi nin? More reason to have Ita sent out with haste. What had caused him to go rogue? More so, what was he doing in Suna? Perhaps there was the answer for the bounty Kumo was offering. After all Suna was Kumo territory. 

Kinzoku still had a disliking to the village since they had taken his home away from him. If this Raikage's words were to be believed, he was taking the necessary steps to righting a wrong and nourishing a better relationship. There was no way of telling how earnest the Kage was, but he had given information on a potential threat and was willing to give Suna over to Konoha for Kenshin's head. If he truly wanted to have a good relationship with Konoha, why not give Suna back now? Kinzoku could think of two reasons. Either Kumo wanted to see if Konoha was willing to work with Kumo, or Suna no longer belong to Kumo. The willingness to give Suna back also posed another question. Did the new Raikage know that Konoha belonged to Kiri? Did he willingly or unwillingly offer Suna to Kiri? 

"Write up a response for the Raikage" Kinzoku spoke once more. "There is much to consider with them. But if he speaks the truth then I see no reason in not trying to start a better relationship with Kumo. Let's keep our heads about us though. It's best we don't go trusting them right away." For all they knew, this could all be a ploy. Kinzoku retrieved three sheets of paper and another pen, handing one each to Yensung and keeping 2 sheets for himself. "I'll write a letter to the Mizukage and a copy of the Raikage's letter." With that Kinzoku began copying the letter word for word before he got to his own brief message to the Mizukage.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:28 pm
"Interesting. So this kenshin has ties to hoshi I see. But if that is a willing motion of the hoshi induvidual.... they could be held responsible for such as allowing one of their own to go rouge...."

Yen spoke slightly low more to himself. As it turned out his thoughts were now heading to the crux. It could be a ruse and a baiting of nations, sincerity is a simple thing to act upon. Still yen remained silent as kinzoku continued on. He had reached for a pen and some paper as kinzoku asked for him to reply in kinzokus steed. It was understandable the same as to why yen would not grace the mizukage with a letter. Without lining it with proximity explosive tags, or any other trap filled tags meant to react if certain chakra signatures would come in contact.

Yep looks like our work is going to get a bit more fierce.

Yen thought as he spoke a simple

"Right on it"

As it was he had his own seperate questions to ask as well.

to the raikage of kumo

This is the deputy kage of konohagure Yensung aburame. As a representative of our village I will formally adress you maxamillian yamaguchi, and tell you we have recived your letter. Our concerns for this as you may realize are mutural. We will need more  infomation about this kenshin uzimaki.

My main concern are if he holds any notable abilities? Perhaps your shinobi encountered him, and  survived. Any notable scars or marks? Perhaps anything like the nature of transplants from other clans. You know the   appearance, and ability  rundown. Tell us all you kmow raikage. Infomation as you know wins wars. As such so we can put our teams on high alert.

As you may realize we would like to not blindly run into things without hosting our shinobi to the best of their abilities. But also to confirm this. We will like to send one of our own to the area to investigate the incident. We would request that you send one to be an informat of your behalf to our shinobi to confirm such an incident, or they can visit kumo to adress you yourself. 

We will let you choose raikage, and congratulations on gaining the mantel.

Scincerily

Lord yensung Aburame

Deputy kage or konoha.

Yen upon completion hailed an nearby shinobi to send a messenger bird to  the hokage office and sat down in thought.

"Note that i would prefer to remain thougroul. I belive in the sake of caution we best get as much infomation on an induvidual as possible, and make sure we can accredit it... depending on their response we may help or not. But i say that in light of kumo they would not reach out so soon with this... maybe this guy is a threat worth knocking down."

Yen stated to kinzoku as he leaned back as the messenger bird carrier brought an speedy little bird capable of reaching kumo in an speedy manner. Within the few moments the bird was off towards tge north west. To kumo.
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:22 pm
As yen inked out a reply for the new Raikage, Kinzoku worked on copying down the letter that had been sent to them word for word. While he would be keeping the original, the copy would be sent to the Mizukage. It was best not to send the one and only copy. Many things could happen to the messenger bird on its way, perhaps never making it to its destination. If that did happen, Kinzoku always had the original to copy over once more. The two worked in momentary silence, the only sound flowing through the room being the scratching of pen on paper. One Kinzoku was all too familiar with nowadays. It wasn't long before both Kinzoku and Yensung had finished their respective letters. However Kinzoku continued working on a second sheet of paper. A tiny letter for the Mizukage. It wouldn't contain much. Mostly informing the Mizukage of what it was he was sending over. Judging by the contents of the letter, this new Raikage was looking to make peace and to nourish a better relationship with Konoha. If that were the case, then one could easily speculate the Raikage would like to do the same with the other two major villages as well. Thus Xyxer would likely have received a letter of his own. Kinzoku did not want to leave it to hypothesis however, rather playing things on the safe side.

"I'll use the bird you just called for" Kinzoku informed Yensung while still looking down at the piece of paper. "Have the Kumo bird return your letter. After all it's gotta head back that way anyways" he added with a slight grin. He felt no need to read the contents of his letter, trusting him with the matter himself. He was also afraid he may feel the need to add his own comments and he wasn't sure what kind of comments he may want to leave for the "former" conquering nation. After a brief moment of writing on the second paper, Kinzoku gently placed the pen down and look to Yensung now sitting opposite of him. 

"I agree" Kinzoku replied to the Deputy as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his fingers together. "Any man who possesses the ability to aid their Kage in a retreat against a Bijuu and warrants a 65,000 ryo bounty from another nation is a man we need to be cautious about. For now we will play things safe. We'll have Ita investigate as well if need be, but that is all. By no means do I wish to have him facing this Uzumaki until we no more." The Uchiha was young and an accomplished shinobi. Kinzoku worried that it may get to his head and that he'd attempt to take the bounty for his own. Assuming the task was assigned to him that is.

Once the messenger bird arrived, Kinzoku instead gave it his two letters rolled up and seal with the Hokage's insignia. Once both messenger birds were off to their destinations, Kinzoku got to another matter. "How do you feel about visiting the Raikage alone side Ita?" Kinzoku questioned. This did not mean he would send the Aburame for certain. It was simply an inquiry, to see how he fancied the idea. "Ita is still young. He has more experience when it comes to the battlefield than he does in terms of political matters. It may be best to have someone accompany him when the time comes. There are only a number of people I see fitting the role." The number was a small one.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:22 pm
"I would most certainly agree that until the field is layed out. We should watch carefully."

Yen stated in agreement with kinzoku as he hailed the kumo bird and off it went towards his home with letter in tow. Yet the issue was at hand now. Communications if any would be crucial and yen awaited kinzoku's thoughts on the matter as now his attention was on the question at hand.

"The raikage gave a good first impression. To be upfront for your change in leadership very few hold such an imposing will. So i would be glad to accompany ita if allowed."

Yen adressed as he glanced back at kinzoku and smiled. He heard the idea that kinzoku had a small list of induviduals which yens response was short 

"Understandable. Sensitive situation."

It was going to be an impressive feat to observe the raikage, and as such he also wondered about kyson as well in the case too.  But kinzoku brought up ita's experience which was a good move. Yen was quiet familiar with the uchiha having trained him a bit.

"Leaders are forged through the experience of their precessors,  and learn their mettle through trial. but i belive by granting ita a good healthy taste of politics especially an attempt to rekindle lost lines. It is valuable experience. Granted it is rare to observe such events aside from kage summits... but from observation with our information and what we get from this. Perhaps with this we can see how quietly we can move our foot towards another village."

Yen stated as he placed his finger tips together and spoke up an interesting proposition.

"How about a back up team that is responsible for security reasons for both the safety of the political asset and return of the political asset? I would belive that with such an safety net should this uzimaki come into contact we can deter their efforts of causing further mayham. For an limited time."

Yen stated as he looked down a bit in thought before adding in.

"But honestly my worry is if there are others that he may have gathered. It is possible that the two that escaped could perhaps be an asset to the man in this case. Would that be too far of a stretch? Plus i wonder how much do we know from love's report on kenshin in that case?"
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:32 pm
Max would get a return letter from Konoha, asking about whether or not Kenshin had any noteworthy abilities. Max knew firsthand that the man had various terrifying abilities, not to mention some of the things listed on the reports Kumo received on the outpost attacks. There were even some things that he couldn’t quite explain.

“To Lord Yensung Aburame, Deputy Hokage,

I am glad to hear that you take the threat of the man seriously. He isn’t a person to take lightly. I have some details about what he is capable of based on reports. He can create chains of chakra from his body, as expected of someone from the Uzumaki clan. He also has at least one Sharingan eye, as it is hard to mistake such a unique and potent bloodline. He also can conjure up and control black beasts that can attack from the air.

As for sending one of my own shinobi, I think that a cooperative reconnaissance mission to gather intelligence would be good for both of our countries. I will assign a shinobi to meet yours on the borders. Of course if the man wishes to come to Kumo that is fine, just know that with the missing ninja roaming the land an extended trip may be more dangerous. If willing to take on the added risk to your own shinobi to come to Kumo and then head to Suna, you will hear no complaints from me. I would fully understand if you didn’t want the added risk factor, though.

Thank you for your timely response,

Raikage Maximillian Yamaguchi

Max would tie the letter to a new bird and send it back to Konoha, for he didn’t wish to overwork the poor messenger bird. Hopefully this correspondence between the two nations would help build up relations and mend the wounds of the past. Plus, a mission with both villages involved should also go a long way towards showing that our villages can coexist peacefully.
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:19 pm
Kinzoku simply nodded as Yensung replied to the Nazar's inquiry, stating if he had the opportunity he would love to go to Kumo along side Ita. That was good to know. His answer was based on the first impression the Aburame was getting from the Raikage. First impression were most certainly important. But they could also be deceiving. There was no way of knowing if the Raikage was playing them for fool. For now being cautious was their best best. He continued to listen on to Yensung however, nodding to his words every now and then. He was right. "This will certainly be a good experience for Ita" Kinzoku agreed. "It's time he be given more responsibility and start learning the ropes."

The Aburame's following words interested the Nazar some more. A back up team for security purposes. The idea was an intriguing one as it made sense. But how viable was it actually? Kinzoku thought about it for a moment before offering up his own reply. "Having one would certainly make sense. We would need all the people we could get. But can we afford to have those people leave the village?" Kinzoku added, bring up his complaint with the idea. "Who would you comprise this security unit with? How much would that hinder our ability to defend our village if we needed to?" As it was, Konoha was lacking in shinobi strength. If they were to create a security unit for a Kumo convoy, they would need to be capable shinobi, able to properly defend if there were an attack. Then there was the other concern which Yensung brought up himself.

What if the Uzumaki had acquired help? That would only make everything that much more dangerous. Which also brought up the point. Could the two shinobi who vanished from their village be with Kenshin? "It's possible" Kinzoku replied, "there's no way of knowing. We can't rule it out." He went on to inquire on how much Love had seen of the Uzumaki's capabilities. Unfortunately there was nothing to go on. "Everyone had been evacuated or taken away from the scene. She didn't get the chance to see anything worth while."

As the two conversed, Kinzoku's attention slightly deviated to the sound of pecking at the window. "That didn't take long" Kinzoku thought as he got up from his seat to the already propped open window. He held his fingers out to witch the bird responded by hopping on. He gently brought the bird into his office, allowing the bird to hop onto the edge of his desk nearest Yensung. "I believe this is for you" he said before taking a seat one more and waiting to hear what it had to say.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:32 pm
"Certainly can afford a team to suffice. It will be a good way to ensure extraction should things go south. As it is so long as one of us and there are a few induviduals. We can hold off untill our reinforcements arrive. I am confident with it at least. We have fallen once, but we will not be snuffed out."

Yen adressed kinzoku as he tapped the pen on his hand awnsering the question.

"It will be on one team as this operation is simple. Capeable as one person may be we should have the back up team as the means of covering an escape. Should this individual kenshin  be in a mix my comfort would be if  we ensure that we can safely be able to pull to another group.  It will be better than if things got hairy and we find out nothing or worse get lured  into a recovery mission. If curious i got a team in mind."

Yen stated as kinzoku reached for the rather quickly sent letter as he glanced over the contents. His face paled a bit as it wasnt a surprise, but it was an concerning matter. Sliding the letter to kinzoku his face now stoic and he was not pleased.

"The sharingan nade this much more problematic. As it is i am half inclined with even the reprocussions that this may get dangerous. No telling if ita encouters kenshin if his emotions will be in check. There is a such thing as'watching your own clans abilities being pointed against you. Like a blade  pointed at you. Perhaps an second team is necessary, because there is no telling what will happen."

Yen aquired as at least that was noted and played a core part to the dangers itll pose to an uchiha being sent out alone. The stakes only kept getting higher and higher. The knowledge of capeabilities and extent were unknown but it sufficed a response.

"As it is at least love confirmed his existance was with hoshi previously. There still lies many questions, but for now the things that are before us stand. There is no telling but while gathering infomation we must continue our shinobi improvement and growth. Ita may work as a single cell induvidually, but our kumo convoy will need to show them support as much as we could.... even if it heals past wounds a little... i would rather move towards peace then hold resentment."

Yen stated as he pointed the pen at kinzoku and spoke up.

"The mizukage might have diffrent plans should we manage to handle this. What do you belive our options be should things go in our favor?"

Yen asked as he held off writing an immediate reply as he wondered about kinzoku's moves with the mizukage.

"He holds a showy content to victors. You would expect his desire for crediability to be at the minimum  as necessary as possible."
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen

Sat May 04, 2019 8:10 pm
Kinzoku listened patiently as Yensung began speaking about the need for a secondary, backup team in case the team sent to meet with Kumo encountered the Uzumaki. Simply put everything he was saying made sense. But nothing was ever as simple as they seemed to be and that's what preoccupied the Nazar's thoughts as the Deputy spoke. Yen added that he had a team in mind, causing Kinzoku's left eyebrow to raise just a bit out of curiosity. Who did he have in mind? Kinzoku obviously had a few people in mind also. But there was no denying that any team they made would also put a dent in their forces back home. One Kinzoku wasn't so certain they could afford.

Before he inquired on who Yensung had in mind, the knock at the window came in signifying a reply from the Raikage. Kinzoku waited calmly in his seat as he watched the Aburame read the note. He noticed the slight shift in the Aburame's facial expression as he read the note even though it only lasted for a brief moment. He leaned forward just enough to take the letter from his desk before leaning back into his chair to see what it had been about. "The Sharingan" Kinzoku thought as he continued to scan over the letter. The black beasts reminded him of one of the shinobi they had encountered when Kiri attacked. Could they be the same thing or something new entirely? Whatever the case, this was proving to be more problematic than Kinzoku liked. 

"Ita will be under strict orders to scout and recon" Kinzoku said with a certain sternness in his voice. "If he knows how to obey he will stick to his orders" he added before gently placing the letter back onto his desk. He followed up by resting his head in his metallic hand propped up on the chairs' armrest as he began thinking things over. During this he would being lying to say he had been listening to everything the Aburame was saying. Not out of disrespect. His mind was just racing with thoughts. His concentration broke as his eyes flickered back to Yensung at the mention of the Mizukage. He removed his head from his hand before taking his hat off and slicking his hair back.

"Our options are to proceed as though Kiri were not in the picture" Kinzoku spoke before dropping his hat onto the desk beside the letter. "Until we get word from them, we proceed as we normally would. If he has anything in mind... we'll go from there." He leaned his head from side to side, a few pops echoing from his neck in an attempt to stretch out the muscles from the obvious wear of constantly looking down onto papers during his work. "Now..." he added before bringing his attention back to the Aburame, "I believe we can hold on another reply to the Raikage. Until we have our pieces in play. I'd like to hear who you have in mind for this team of yours" he finished.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum