Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:04 pmAkki SenjuBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Konoha genin and chunin aptitude test: The City Empty Konoha genin and chunin aptitude test: The City

Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:42 pm
(Held several miles from the tankas town. This practice field was incomplete development for domestic defense and domestic offensive training. Being near the wind country borders and as such by 60 miles. This complex is around 2 miles in size as a small city. Composed of the housing. Having arrived via convoy the city is largely deserted except for the warming of the fires in the center. One of the houses is a decked out medical house. Within the compounds of the house, various medicines line the inside and beds. The surrounding housing compounds have each team members a set of supplies lasting 3 days. The rules are placed in each team members room respectfully. Good luck)

Advantages

Raiton/lightning techniques get +10 to power.
Futon/wind techniques get +10 speed

City blenders

Despite the chakra scrambling nature of the buildings in this city. Having spent some time in the city your team has gotten used to the rather difficult area. And thus adapted accordingly. Your chakra sensory abilities and techniques work as they normally would. Despite the disadvantage.

Disadvantage

The wailing city/ sensory jarring city

As a means of bad construction advice, or even just making things difficult. The teams within the area due to the roaring wind can only hear 10 meters surrounding them outside of a building. (Extends to 20 meters for those with experienced fighter skill) While inside of a building an individual can hear normally. Except this is limited to the building an individual is within.

The buildings due to being made up of a material that dampens the chakra sensory effectiveness, and scrambles the signals.  Reduces chakra sensory range by 1/2  for teams that do not have the city as their home base. It also prevents other teams from accurately sensing individuals inside the buildings.

Dust storm.

At the beginning of every 4 posting rounds. The wind will pick up kicking up a dust storm through the village. This will reduce all individuals visual range to 2  meters in front of them, and will be maintained for 1 round in total. Individuals inside will not be affected by this dust storm. 

*the battlefield is 300 meters in all directions. Houses are 5 meters in height and about an average home size with the 1st and second floor. 300-meter mark at all ends is where the barrier ends.  Watched over by a barrier ops team. The barrier cannot be entered unless individuals have tags made specifically for this event.*
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Konoha genin and chunin aptitude test: The City Empty Re: Konoha genin and chunin aptitude test: The City

Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:36 am
Yen was leaning back in a wooden chair as the new makeshift city howled with the close to consistent wind blowing through the city. He vwas drumming his fingers together and while he was pleased withthe results. He was scowling on the inside at the builders choice of location.

The mountains betweren this small area was a good challenging area to purely work with, but anyone the wiser would've been annoyed as such, but after a day or two in the  complex. He had gotten used to the jamming nature of the buildings and such. The occasional dust storms however  were not one to get used to.

Now he waited for the remainder of the team to arrive. It was going to be eventful and as such. It was going to be fun watching things unravel
Minato Uchiha
Minato Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8650

Konoha genin and chunin aptitude test: The City Empty Re: Konoha genin and chunin aptitude test: The City

Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:18 pm
While the wind was blowing heavily throughout the streets of the city he had found himself in, Minato was casually strolling around as he was exploring the in and outs of the place. With the wind kicking up, it had caused a dust storm to take form in the city. Due to this phenomenon, as a result it had reduced his visual range quite a bit. Minato figured he should try and look for a more comfortable place on the inside. 

As he was on his way to get inside, he would carefully look around if he could notice anything that could be of use later on. His initial thought was that the place would be ideal for close quarter combat, with the advantage of how the city was build. So far he figured they could try and make it more tactical rather than raw power.

When he had finally found a suitable spot to take shelter while the dust was storming through the city, he would meet with one individual who would probably be part of his team. Introducing himself to this stranger he had never met before, it was yet another step into the right direction.

"Hi there, my name is Minato. Nice to meet you. It looks like we'll be hanging around a while."

Now that he had found his first teammate, the moment had come to wait for the other members to arrive. And with that, it would be the start of this interesting upcoming event. 

(WC: 250)
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t39038-fuyo-uchiha-statistics?highlight=fuyo
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 5250

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:31 pm
Fuyo walked around the city that some directors assigned him to be his home base. Fuyo kinda looked around the city just to see if it was suitable for fighting. He found it to be good for hit and run tactics until the wind started to kick up the wind was blowing so hard that is started to pick up sand and other types of earth Fuyos normal vision was seeing less and less in front of him so he decided that hed make his way to the first building to take cover from the storm so fuyo walked nonchalantly to a fairly large building and when he opened the door he saw two others in the room. Fuyo beforehand did research on everyone that signed up for the test. one of them were sitting in a chair was a jounin that was most likely our "Proctor" the there was another genin that he recognized he walked around the Uchiha village He was pretty sure his name was Minato Uchiha fuyo walked past them without saying a thing and went to the back wall and sat down. and Fuyo thought to Himself
"Well attempt number 2, Here we go again"
WC:200
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:40 pm
Love had been hiding out getting used to the city and waiting for who would be her teammates in this challenge. Now that all of the members of Team 2 had arrived Love would enter the same building the three of them all managed to gather in. Yen who was sitting in a chair she knew all too well, once face she didn't recognize, and the last she had just met numerous hours ago. That one had oddly segregated himself and was sitting on the floor in the back of the room, it didn't matter though he'd soon make his way over to the rest of them. It was good to meet new people but all good because she'd be able to properly introduce herself to Yen. He, aside from the kage she's met, was the only person not to hear the words. "You can call me Ai-sama!" If she had known who was to be on her team she'd be sitting where Yen is to wave at them one by one as they arrived. Sadly the only information she was given was when and where to go. Her only guess was that filling them in would be the "V.I.P.'s" job and with the last person here they could get to it. Of course, before he got to it any other needed introductions would take place.

WC: 226
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:58 pm
Each of the team members arrived one by one. With as he expected of love to have been quick to filarizing herself with the layout and as he had been overseeing preperations of each area for these examinations he understood the full layout.

"Good you all are here. So now take a seat each of you, and we will get down to buisness."

Yen stated softly as he studied the three induviduals quietly and gestured each of the 3 to a seat and waited quietly as they took a seat, and with it love would be familiar with the frankness yen held with missions it was no diffrent here. 

"Some of you might have an idea of who i may be. As such i am aware of each of you. I am yensung aburame. Head of the aburame clan, and i oversee all shinobi opperations and procidures as well as the day to day workings of the village."

His voice took a more serious turn as he spoke as the single eye he posessed merely studied the  three induviduals carefully.

"Your applications a few weeks back were evaluated and out of many you 3 along with 7 others were chosen to participate in these examinations. We will be testing both your decision making, survival tactics in unfamiliar eviornments, and your combative effevtiveness in the many area that are set up for this. If you disire to become great shinobi. You must be both conservative and adaptive to your sorroundings. You must work as a team."

Yen went silent as he leaned back and considered each of the shinobi before him. 

"Uchiha fuyo. You participated in the chunin exams that were but a couple months ago. You did well but as noted there was much practice to be developed in you. In this you will be gaining many skills. If you pay attention closely and learn well from all your teamates."

Yen stated to the boy that was the most silent. His gaze fell on the boy minato as he began to adress him in order.

"Your application was impressive, so there comes the promise of many things, but words alone will not move the mountains sorrounding us. So your actions and teamwork will come under test. Work hard and keep your team in consideration."

Yen stated as he smiled a bit  and he glanced at love and spoke up a bit playfully.

"As for you ai sama. You are leader here as your experience as both an shinobi, and a leader has shown. So also ill be cooking and you shall be doing the teaching. Got that Ai samaaaaa."

Yen would speak jokingly as he did an halarious attempt at an one eyed wink would be shot at love and the aburame would smile as he loosend up a bit before the geninn. Just to smile at each of the two fondly.

"I am proud of you two genin to join me here, but i will be up front and tell you. I am also a medic. So if injured i will be keeping tabs on you and mending your injuries. But as such you must be careful and keep your teamates safe."

Yen stated softly as he would lean back and speak up once more.

"Introductions formally, and what you practice as a?shinkbi as your specialty. Ai sama you are last. For you will be leading us into our planning section."
Minato Uchiha
Minato Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8650

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:29 am
Soon after Minato had arrived and taken his place inside the building he was followed up by a white haired boy who looked slightly younger than him. Without saying a word to any of them he would then walk to the back and take place against the wall. Minato figured he was a bit of the silent type, but that wouldn't really become a problem as long as they would be able to work together.

Last but not least Minato would notice the presence of the final member of their team. When he looked over to see who it was he would note that this time it was someone he hadn't met before as well. The only information regarding this person so far was that she was female and looked way more experienced than him. A little bit of experience and strength in the team wouldn't hurt since it looked like the other boy was a Genin as well. Minato wasn't sure he had heard it right but it seemed like the girl said they could call her Ai-sama. He would wait for confirmation to be sure if it was really okay to call her that before he would actually adress her in that way.

Now that everyone had arrived and the team was complete, it was time for the first individual to take the floor and start talking. Introducing himself to be Yensung Aburame, the head of the Aburame clan and the person who is responsible for overseeing all shinobi operations in the village. It wouldn't be the first Aburame he would meet since he had already become friends with Higuto, so they would probably know each other really well. 

The Aburame would then go over their different applications before he would turn to Minato. It was nice to hear him receive the words that his application was found to be rather impressive. The young Uchiha was also encouraged to work hard for both the team and himself. Something he would take to heart and follow up to the best of his abilities.

"Thank you sensei, those words mean a lot to me and they will not go unnoticed as I will do everything in my power to make this team successful."

Just as he thought a couple of minutes before, it looked like the woman was indeed Ai-sama, a shinobi far more experienced than the two Genin since Yensung mentioned she would be the leader of the team. Minato knew he would need to step up his game if he wanted to be able to follow her lead. He figured everything would turn out alright if he would work hard with his team and listen to the advice of Yensung and Ai-sama.

Yensung would then claim to be a medic who would tend to their injuries if they were to get hurt, but that didn't mean they didn't need to take care of each other. They would need to be careful and keep each other safe. Minato knew he would have to look out for each and every one of his teammates if they wanted to succeed. The head of the Aburame would finish his explanation by telling them to formally introduce theirselves as they had to know about each other's strengths and weaknesses. Minato decided he would go first.

"My name is Uchiha Minato, it's nice to meet you all. For my specialties and set of skills I'll try to keep it short and clear. I specialize in Ninjutsu with a few Genjutsu techniques as well. As far as my elements go I have Lightning affinity and Water as my second element. Besides that I also have a couple of techniques that allow me to enhance my strength and speed as well. And although I'm not that much experienced in Kenjutsu, I also try to practice my swordplay. That would be it for now. Let's all work hard together to reach our goals. I'll be in your care."

(WC: 661, TWC: 911)
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t39038-fuyo-uchiha-statistics?highlight=fuyo
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 5250

Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:27 pm
Almost instantly when Fuyo sat down away from people someone he had met not too long ago walked in through the doors with vibrant red hair and with massive confidence. Fuyo looked up at the kinochi and looked back down. Yen then called the four shinobi to the table in the middle of the room Fuyo got up and took his place across yen. Yen then leaned back and looked over the four. Fuyo got chills from his icey look. Yen continued...

"Some of you might have an idea of who I may be. As such, I am aware of each of you. I am yensung aburame. Head of the aburame clan and I oversee all shinobi operations and procedures as well as the day to day workings of the village."

His voice took a more serious turn as he spoke as the single eye he possessed merely studied the three individuals carefully.

"Your applications a few weeks back were evaluated and out of many you 3 along with 7 others were chosen to participate in these examinations. We will be testing both your decision making, survival tactics in unfamiliar environments, and your combative effectiveness in the many areas that are set up for this. If you desire to become great shinobi. You must be both conservative and adaptive to your surroundings. You must work as a team."

Yen then got comfy and started to direct his "Lecture" Toward Fuyo.

"Uchiha fuyo. You participated in the chunin exams that were but a couple of months ago. You did well but as noted there was much practice to be developed in you. In this, you will be gaining many skills. If you pay attention closely and learn well from all your teammates."

Fuyo Laughed/scoffed and said

"Sir, yes Sir."

Then slouched down to hear what else what he would say. Then Yen's gaze fell on the boy Minato as he began to address him in order.

"Your application was impressive, so there comes the promise of many things, but words alone will not move the mountains surrounding us. So your actions and teamwork will come under test. Work hard and keep your team in consideration."

Minato then replied to yens "Heartwarming" statement

"Thank you sensei, those words mean a lot to me and they will not go unnoticed as I will do everything in my power to make this team successful."

Yen then took a hearty tone and looked at ai-sama

"As for you ai sama. You are a leader here as your experience as both a shinobi and a leader has shown. So also ill be cooking and you shall be doing the teaching. Got that Ai samaaaaa."

Yen then loosened up and talked some more,

"I am proud of you two genin to join me here, but I will be upfront and tell you. I am also a medic. So if injured I will be keeping tabs on you and mending your injuries. But as such you must be careful and keep your teammates safe."

Yen stated softly as he would lean back and speak up once more.

"Introductions formally, and what you practice as your speciality. Ai sama you are last. For you will be leading us into our planning section."

then the Minato boy began 

"My name is Uchiha Minato, it's nice to meet you all. For my specialities and set of skills, I'll try to keep it short and clear. I specialize in Ninjutsu with a few Genjutsu techniques as well. As far as my elements go I have Lightning affinity and Water as my second element. Besides that, I also have a couple of techniques that allow me to enhance my strength and speed as well. And although I'm not that much experienced in Kenjutsu, I also try to practice my swordplay. That would be it for now. Let's all work hard together to reach our goals. I'll be in your care."

Fuyo waited a couple of seconds just in case Minato wanted to add something but when Minato and the other two looks at fuyo he knew he could start to talk.

"Hello, my name as yensung here has said Fuyo Uchiha. Im a space time user I don't many jutsu but I make up in speed and in the moment plans. and that basically it so Ai-"sama" please continue on this weird but necessary train of comments...
WC:737
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:31 am
When Love walked in Yen quickly went into leader mode. Had this been a normal exam where they knew what they were doing ahead of time Love would've remained standing, but since the Aburame came up with this event he knew even more than the other VIPs. Thus it was better to hear him out before she put on the leader hat and so she took a seat with the rest of the team. After introducing himself the description of their task is exactly what Love had imagined when she found out they'd be working in teams. When he began to address them individually Love had wished she'd seen their applications but from what Yen said it seemed that Fuyo was young and eager and Minato liked to rush in, head first rather than brain. As the male moved on to her Love rolled her eyes when he teased about the way she introduced herself. After giving them their due justice he let them know he'd be playing nurse and that they should share their specialties with the group. Hearing that she knew that the judging had already begun, a crash course in abilities was always a necessity with a new team but Love knew that the plan she came up with would mean so much more.

The first kid, who arrived after Yen and had been identified as Minato Uchiha would state that he was a ninjutsu main that dabbled in genjutsu. Along with playing with swords, he manipulated lightning and water like herself and Yen. The next kid, who had sat by himself at first, she already knew to be Fuyo Uchiha. His introduction was shorter than the last, he also didn't feel the need to share what element he was capable of using. She could tell he was nervous as he called he intros "weird" so she'd try her best to curb that. After a short sigh and shake of her head Love would stand to make a professional introduction while lowkey getting back at Yen for his teasing. She didn't have as many responsibilities as the Aburame but she could say, "I'm Love Sakumo, heir of the Hyuuga clan." Something easily unnoticeable like being a bug carrier in the sense that they don't wear their clan symbol though they do have a distinct way of dressing. Which is why this clarification was needed, she has the pupilless white eyes of her clan but also the unique hair color of the Uzumaki as well as naturally tan skin.

Yen was one of two people in Konoha she'd met who could be classified as skinfolk, even in Suna she didn't find anyone like them. Yet she wouldn't pause after the first sentence, she'd continue on adding that she specialized in taijutsu but ninjutsu was her main focus. In addition to her elements; with that out there'd be no doubt about her honorific and they could discuss their gameplan. "Yen and I go aways back so the chemistry is there. Yet the rest of us don't have time to get to know each other better so from what I do know about you and the way you presented yourselves, I want to test a strategy that utilizes Fuyo as our secret weapon." Love would be reading their faces as she reclaimed her seat. If there were no objections she'd go into full detail of the idea she had in mind.

WC: 571
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:59 am
(Dw guys kust a quick post on my alt lol)

And so each of the team began their introductions. Now little known fact to each of the genin. As love would've been aware their testing had already begun and minito was doing pretty well. He had taken the duty to start strong in line and did what was requested. A great sign of promise as instruction following even if going off the books. Was key to leadership.

This is good news now lets see what comes next. 

Yen thought as he kept what minato  explained of himself. It was the key to leading genin, and working among your teamates in combat. One must know at least what to look out for, and such. Coordination was therefore the utmost importance. And with it comes results. A saved ally, a blotched mistake in a mission corrected, and a safe village. 

Ideals are food for the soul, but soul isnt what makes the enemy simply falter, you must combine mind, and body. Therefore shoukd he have the coordination to work in usion with everyone. He may have what it takes to host as a leader... but time will tell.

Yen thought as fuyo spoke with a simple idea to hold to himself. The lacking of responses lead yen to wonder if the boy had misunderstood, but he knew well unsaid words were often powerful indications. Yet yen did keep in mind with what was unsaid. Perhaps yens knowledge unerved the uchiha and the boy went to assumptions that his follies and habits were known? Or he wished to be some cool silent type. The hard thing was that now the boy will face reality. It was not the exams before other kage and a crowd. He was being taught battle in the soft eviornment.

If you restrict your words. Your mind too will be closed. A chunin must always be open to change, thats?what leaders do young fuyo. If you dont learn this now and work with full heart and soul. Skilled or not. You will not make the cut. 

Yen thought as love decided to take a fun shot at yen which made him smile as he leaned back in the chair once more and heard out her plan and idea. Fuyo was the lucky draw of the secret weapon. Which yen now mentally took note that love was making the correct call. To be a jounin is to draw out the best in everyone. But most importantly it is to take a percived weaknesz and make it actually a strength. A reverse of being able to  show ones strengths it was important to keep somethings hidden. 

Well she learned well from me. Im proud that she is showing her stripes. But you cannot falter like you did in suna love. The one true lesson is to take all your actions and your teans capacity in count. Then cover them all.... you must keep that in mind.

Yen thought as even when she was careful she made mistakes. Perfection did not exist in the shinobi world. But there in her heart had to be fully set on the final goal. Even if she had to take it in her hands.

"In that case i will remain in the back ground love. offering my wide array of skills, and techniques  to keep things running smoothly. Should we go observe the fronts of combat? I'll go ahead and scout right now to make sure, but also for your safety as well. Follow within the next hour, but i suggest you choose your targets wisely."

Yen stated as he slid of the chair and flipped his rimmed hat on while tucking 3 tags next to the jewel of his chakra necklace, and tying the string before the necklace so the necklaces and his tags were in one place. Around his neck. Then the tags and dissapeared into his shirt, beneath his jounin flak jacket, and his cloak was over him. 

"Keep tags within notable reach, and my word of warning before the whole thing begins. There are many shinobi to keep in mind of. So you must stay sharp. I will be scouting out ahead now."

Yen stated as he placed a hand on each of the genin's shoulders and patted the center of love's back.

"Behave you guys or i will not cook tonight"

Yen said half jokingly.

(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum