Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiryuu~*
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 25800

Til Death Do Us Part - Page 4 Empty Re: Til Death Do Us Part

Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:18 am
Seems Taishi is feeling more confident after their relative success alone, it was a bit surprising to hear him ask if they needed to restrain themselves though. The girl's response was along the line of what he expected but Rui sighed and ran his fingers through his hair when she told him to have patience. The new guy really did turn out to be a talkative one, especially when another new guy showed up. The Shinkou turned to see an ashen haired male who was rather polite, as odd as it may seem that made him suspicious. Weapon toting, armor-clad, high chakra individual "accidentally" intruding was too great of a coincidence unless he was new to teleporting. Yet that begs the question, who was he after? It's possible he was looking for the same person as Alice but one would think someone of his level would be more discreet. The look on the girl's face said that he was familiar and she called out for him, Ryal's speculation would be answered sooner rather than never. Interestingly enough she didn't try freezing him in place and actually sounded like an innocent girl her age. Hopefully, he would recognize her after taking a better look and the group wouldn't have to fight him, that would be such a drag.

WC: 217
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 56100

Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:43 am
Taishi would also simply nod at Levi's mentioning of Alice. She wasn't someone to get on the wrong side of unless you could handle yourself, and until the brute knew the guy could handle himself he wouldn't waver on that tidbit of advice. 

Taishi would note that Alice had no issues with any ways that the group would handle any problems that arose. Such was good, as it allowed him to do whatever he needed to. The brute wasn’t going in with the intentions of fighting and starting a ruckus for fun, but he was totally down for a brawl. Espionage and spying is not where his strength lies. He could be stealthy… hell he was a hunter, but sometimes you just have to go in without all that crap weighing you down. “Good to hear it,” he would say with a grin.

Levi declined the offer for a drink, and so Taishi would take another swig and start to put in away until a flash of light and an immense chakra signature appeared out of nowhere. It caught the grey brute off guard, but Levi would take him up on the offer of a drink and so he would hand over the “waterskin”.

The brute could feel the sheer power radiating from the odd man, but he wouldn’t care too much about it. Sure, a high chakra level radiating from someone meant that they were likely strong, but even the strongest still die if you gut’em like a fish. Of course this guy wasn’t the target, and Alice didn’t seem to make a move on him which meant that something was off. She was the type to maim first and ask questions later… so why did her whole demeanor change when this guy showed up? She seemed to be familiar with him….

Taishi was at the ready should things turn sour, his dark cloak covering much of his body up, and his hand only a few inches away from his trusty knife. He waited to hear the man introduce himself, as the brute didn’t want to interrupt right now. Depending on what he said would determine Taishi’s next actions.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:32 am
‘Don’t do it.’ The voice of the Gobi said in his mind, the beast suddenly back as Alice’s words were said. ‘That’s a trap, almost no one knows you’ve left. If you start introducing yourself to every beggar, pickpocket, and hobo you’ll have the other villages coming down on you in no time. Think about it, a kage, someone that is theoretically as strong as them, running around and doing god knows what outside the law? Your little bounty on Damon and Yurei signed your name, and a description isn’t hard to get. If you introduce yourself to these people then every single one of them becomes a loose end.’ The beast would say, it’s voice serious in this situation and Valen mentally frowned. ‘Why the sudden caring Gobi? You’ve never liked me before, even wanted to kill me for not holding to Den’s promise of your freedom. What’s changed? Valen asked, his curiosity piqued as he took a second to consider what to say. The beasts response was simple, if surprising. ‘What can I say? This part of your life is at least mildly more amusing than the one you had in Hoshigakure. I’m interested in seeing how it goes.’ The great beast would say, prompting Valen to frown in thought within his mind. ‘Then why give me advice? If you just want to enjoy the show, why try to influence it? He asked, the Gobi becoming extremely quiet after he did so.

‘I don’t know, maybe I like the way that you’re willing to kill anyone who gets in your way now. Even if you aren’t the type to kill civilians. Maybe I like the way you’re slowly changing into a host more suitable to me.’
The bijuu would say, honesty, and something a bit unknown within the chakra monsters voice, uncertainty perhaps? Maybe, but either way that was of little matter ‘She still gave me a first name. If my description is out there in the world it won’t take long for someone to peg me anyway if I don’t start disguising myself. I can at least give her my first name to return the favor. Who knows? Maybe  something good would come out of this.’ He would say to the beast in his mind. A snort would answer his response ‘Suit yourself, if you die, I’m free anyway.’ The beast said before disappearing into the depths of his mind once more.

Turning back around, golden eyes landing on the speaker, the girl on the stump with the eyepatch his eyebrow would rise in curiosity. ‘Her chakra is nearly nonexistent, suppression? Or is she even a shinobi? She could just be some manipulator stringing these guys along like some little queen bee'. Never taking his hand far from the hilt of his sword however, he would answer her, at least in part. “My name is Valen, it’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Alice.” He would say, inclining his head slightly in greeting. It was polite, and respectful. However he wouldn’t take his eyes away from them. His senses were on high alert and he was prepared to attack if any of them tried anything. “I must apologize again, teleporting somewhere is a simple matter, but that doesn’t mean one can know they really will appear in a secluded place. I didn’t expect anyone to be out here.” He would say, apologizing again before considering what to say next. He supposed asking her directly what she actually wanted from him would be simple enough. “Did you need something else from me or am I free to take my leave? I wish to buy a room in town before it gets much later.” He would say, trying to be polite, but firm in the fact that he hadn’t come there to talk to her or any of them for that matter. It had simply been an accident that he happened to teleport in the same area they were using. .

WC: 660
TWC: 1411
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:19 am
Valen. She was right. There was no way there could be another man with that name and those unique physical features. This was Valen Akari, Hogokage of Hoshigakure no Sato. But what was Haven’s very own Knight of Valor doing so far from home? Maybe luck was turning more in her favor than she had thought. For the first time in a very very long time the manipulative, self-serving, volatile, rogue kunoichi smiled out of pure joy. There was no maliciousness or mischievousness behind it. No. She saw this chance meeting for exactly what it was. Nothing more than her golden opportunity.

”Relax. This man is no threat to us. In fact, he may have just saved us a trip.” she said as she slowly stood from her perch on the stump. ”If any of you move against him, I’ll kill you myself where you stand.” The Nara was still smiling as she removed her eye patch to reveal her heterochromatic eyes and the truth of her chakra signature. Slowly, so as to show she meant no harm, Alice walked forward through the small gathering to stand before the ashen-haired male.

”Valen. I knew it was you. You know, I visited Hoshigakure once. A kunoichi named Hikari was kind enough to let me stay with her while I was there, albeit for the short time that it was.” There was no teasing in her tone now, no hidden maliciousness. For the first time her ‘companions’ would hear her sound exactly as she should: like a young girl speaking to a friend. ”If it’s room and board you’re looking for, I know the perfect place. It’ll give us a chance to talk in private as well. I have some very important questions for you, regarding an ex-Hoshigakure shinobi by the name of Kenshin Uzumaki. I’m no threat to you, Hogokage. Please, give me your hand and we can go......talk,” she said the word with a wink as she looked the Akari up and down, very much appreciating the view, ”somewhere in private.”

If the male did in fact take Alice’s hand, she would turn to address her minions one more time. ”I’ll summon you again soon, once Valen and my, ahem, business is concluded. Until then, try not to get yourselves killed, hmm?”

If everything goes according through without interruption, the Nara would then make a quick series of seals with her free hand and the unlikely pair would disappear in a flash of crimson light, leaving Taishi, R, and Levi behind and probably very confused.

[potential exit. Will post any remaining claims if the exit goes through]
Levi
Levi
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16550

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:57 am
Levi wasn’t sure if he was the only one feeling confused with the situation or if Ryal and Taishi also didn’t know what was going on. Once again the manipulative kunoichi started smiling in a way you could easily deduce she had found something or someone she could use in her favor. He just knew the crazy girl saw this as another opportunity to get what she wanted. But what was it exactly she was after?

The young girl assured the three of them that the man was no threat, she even claimed he might be able to help. So they would be able to relax, at least for now. Climbing of the stump she was sitting on earlier Alice decided to slowly walk towards the others until she finally stood in front of the ashen haired male.

Valen, that was how she adressed the man. It would be the first time Levi heard this name but that was due to the fact that he had been away for so long. Maybe Ryal and Taishi had heard of this man before, but so far it looked like they were as confused as he was. She continued the conversation by telling the man she had been to Hoshigakure no Sato before. Levi figured that the man probably had something to do with Hoshi as well since Alice started to talk about the village.

Levi couldn’t believe what he just heard. Was he really seeing this right? Was Alice actually having a normal conversation with someone without threatening the man to kill him? He would then turn to Ryal and Taishi.

“Is it just me or does Alice actually sound like a normal, innocent young girl?”

She would then inquire about the man named Kenshin Uzumaki as she was trying to charm her way through, suggesting the two of them would go somewhere private.

“Never mind, there’s the real Alice again.”

All jokes aside, what were they supposed to do now that Alice was about to leave with Valen? It was obvious that Levi and the others weren’t needed where she was planning to take him. Would they just wait for her to return? She told them to try not to get themselves killed until she summoned them again, but what were they supposed to do in the meantime?

Looking at Ryal and Taishi who were both equally confused he decided to ask what their next move should be.

“So what do you guys think we should do next?”

(WC: 417, TWC: 3080)
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiryuu~*
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 25800

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:45 am
The arrival of the newcomer who wanted them to call him Valen had all but two on guard. Alice, who was happy to see him and Levi, who cowered behind Taishi. While the ashen haired male remained polite it was painfully obvious that he did not want to be here, it's possible that he wasn't able to win a five versus one fight or perhaps he was saving his strength. If Alice got her way they wouldn't find out, she was telling them to relax but of course, Ryal wouldn't listen to that. Naturally, she had to threaten them so that the male would know that she was the one "in charge". She then removed her eyepatch to reveal a green eye, obviously, the Shinkou didn't have a clue why showing him this would make a difference but it was something she thought would help her get her way. Is this what love at first sight was like? The little bitch wasn't speaking with a flirty tone but it was clear she was enamored or maybe she liked... big titles as she'd labeled him as what could only be the leader of Hoshigakure.

The chatterbox spoke up again, he possessed decent observative skills though Ryal wished he learned not to speak every thought. It didn't take long for Alice's normal little girl voice to take on the tone of a horny teenager, there was likely never a time the blond was happier that he didn't have kids. If the male took the bait Rui would roll his eyes at her final comment before leaving and be the first to answer Levi. "I'm taking the mutie with me, you two can bond." He didn't expect to be asked any questions but his partner was being rather inquisitive at the moment so he was prepared to answer before disappearing.

WC: 307
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 56100

Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:29 am
Taishi would watch this strange scene play out, laughing in his mind as even now the young girl had to show some sort of dominance over the others. Taishi wouldn’t let it bother him. She could think whatever the hell she liked, it wouldn’t reflect on his mood nor his disposition. If she took action directly against Taishi or Ryal, the brute would simply have to show her the folly of her ways. 

So his name was Valen, and Alice was acting rather odd, her tone and demeanor completely foreign to the grey brute. She seemed to be genuine, and even a bit on the… flirtatious side? And then they were off. A portal would appear and the two would be gone. We would be summoned when needed? Looks like their little plan was on hold for now, and so the large man would simply shrug. 

“Well they are probably about to f-,” the brute would be cut off by the new recruit known as Levi asking what to do next. Ryal would decide to split off. It was likely better in all honesty. Less people in the group means that it is harder to spot them moving about. 

“Sounds good. If you can, meet us at the local tavern in four days. It will help us keep in contact. If someone doesn’t show than the others know that they are likely dead or captured. You good with that?” He would ask his partner, making sure that he was okay with the plan. If not, he was open to suggestions on a better method of staying in touch. 

Should things all go as suggested he would turn to Levi, “Alright, first things first are you armed?” The question was a serious one, as if the man wasn’t even equipped he wouldn’t last long out here. “You don’t gotta give me a whole detail on your gear, either. If shit goes down, do you have a way to keep yourself from being killed? That’s all I’m askin’ for.” If he was going to be traveling with the brute, he would have to be able to fend off a would be hero. 

Taishi would place out a hand, hoping that the man knew what the brute wanted back.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:28 am
The smile that came from the woman sitting on the stump confused Valen to a degree. Why would anyone be so happy to hear his name? ‘Again, it’s a trap.’ The voice of the Gobi would say. Of course that was absolutely preposterous ‘I know you can be slow at times Gobi, but considering I just left the village all of a few hours ago, losing a few hours while I explored Lux Aeterna, I doubt word has gotten this far down of any sort of bounty. Therefore this woman, who obviously recognizes me, can’t possibly be after any form of reward.’ Valen would respond, his tone quite reasonable. The beasts snort would echo through his mind as Gobi made it’s own opinion known, but the great beast would drop the matter, unable to argue against the logic within that particular detail. At this point, Alice would be announcing to her companions that Valen himself was of no threat. A statement that may or may not be correct based on their next few actions. His body would stay ready, a coiled viper ready to move in an instant as she threatened them all with death should they move against him. ‘I wonder who would get to them first if she’s telling to truth, her, or me.’ The Ex Hogokage thought as she began to step forward after removing her eye patch. Her chakra signature would become much more obvious now and Valen would understand ‘It suppressed her chakra, interesting.’ He thought as he took in her appearance now that she was standing fully upright.

She was shorter than him by a large margin, almost a full foot and she had a petite frame. Her eyes however were easily the most striking thing about her. Now that she had removed the eye patch he could see they were heterochromatic, not a common natural occurrence. One eye, the one that had been visible before, was deep crimson. While the other was a brilliant green. She would slowly move toward him, an effort to show that she meant no harm however Valen would keep himself on guard regardless. When she finished her approach she would speak, confirming Valen’s suspicion that she knew who he was. Her words would cause a pang of guilt to shoot through him when she said the name ‘Hikari’ he didn’t even know if she were alive or dead at this point. If she had found the ring that he had left only a short time ago then she had chosen not to wear it. Of course, he only just came from leaving that very item behind. So it was extremely likely that if she lived she simply hadn’t found it yet. He honestly didn’t know what she would think of him now. He had abandoned the village, his duties as Hogokage, her. He wanted her to come after him. Would’ve tried to convince her to leave with him if she were in the village when he left. However she wasn’t, and he doubted Hoshigakure’s Angel of Light would leave so readily for his sake. She had never truly returned his own feelings as far as he knew. Or she had never admitted to it. Merely had said she wanted to spend more time with him to see if she could do so. However they hadn’t spoken since that day in the office, before Kyousuke’s sudden suicide.

He’d bring his thoughts back to the present, his instincts hadn’t screamed of any kind of attack coming and his extremely honed senses would have alerted him if something was wrong regardless so he only felt a mild bit of embarrassment over getting lost in thought for a moment. Pitching his voice low so only the young woman, or someone else with hearing as attuned as his could hear and he would be frank with her. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to space out there. There are emotions tied to that name that I’m, not sure how I feel about.” He would say simply before her mention that she knew of a good place for room and board and that it would be a fine opportunity to ask him questions about a shinobi, one ‘Kenshin Uzumaki’. She would proceed to offer him transportation, in seemingly a similar manner to his own choice of travel, before she eyed him up and down and winked at him as she said the word ‘talk’.

Now, no one can deny that Valen wasn’t the greatest leader for a shinobi village. Hell, the sword user himself would be the first in line to make said statement. However he was far from stupid. However his raised eyebrow would be in place of other questions. Was he actually attractive to women? He didn’t really think so, although the only women that had been in his life had either been the shinobi that he had been training as a superior, or Hikari. The latter of whom had never made an effort to make note of it. So we have an eighteen year old male, who had never been referred to or even had it implied that he was physically appealing to the opposite sex, suddenly become aware that someone at least seemed to think so. Of course it could all be a trap, and he was wary of taking the woman’s hand. He knew a few techniques himself that could used to kill outright with a simple touch. However he couldn’t begin to form allies if he didn’t begin to put some measure of trust in others. Or be willing to take some measure of risk. Which were the same thing in the long run anyway. Besides, she mentioned she wanted information on Kenshin Uzumaki, he couldn’t give said information if he was dead. At this point he could turn her down and potentially be in range for an immediate assault on him, or he could go with it, take her hand, and see what happens. He could give her information about his old friend, or refrain from doing so and be in a worse situation from before. At least this way, he got what he wanted to and all it would cost him was information about someone that might or might not despise him.

All in all the decision he made would probably almost make Kenshin himself proud.

“I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to be a tad adventurous. I can give you some information about Kenshin, I knew him personally. What I know of his techniques though was already in the wanted poster. Although I might have a last known location of the man.” Valen would say before reaching out and taking the proffered hand of the woman. To which she would turn and tell them not to get themselves killed and that she would summon them when she was ready to speak to them again. At which point she would flash through some hand seals with her free hand and Valen would see if she would try to kill him or not. Her ability to do so potentially stopped cold by his armored hand. However it would seem that his trepidation over doing so was for naught. As they would disappear in a flash of crimson light. Whether or not he would be safe upon arriving at their destination remained to be seen of course but there only truly one way to found out after all.

Within his mind the Gobi would consider the situation, noting that his container had grown more to it’s liking in leaps and bounds over the course of the past few weeks. He had kept his mind open to the idea of a trap, but in the end was more than willing to sell out an old ally, one might say, his only possible one now, in order to get what he wanted at the moment. The man was slowly becoming more and more disillusioned by the world while maintaining the air of caution one needed when doing such. He had left his village, a place absolutely riddled with hypocrisy. All the while keeping the mindset of a man who would do what was necessary in the situation. All in all, the beast thought that Valen had been better suited to the life of a rogue shinobi from the start. Minus the sense of honour and all that crap that the beast would continue to try to manipulate out of the man. However to be willing to kill anyone that stood in the way of his goals, even if he wouldn’t outright perform mass killings, was a tremendous step. One might say it was the most critical one of all. It opened the mind up to other possible manipulations and now, it should be all smooth sailing from here. Without a word, the Gobi would simply release any hold it had now upon it’s chakra, allowing Valen to access all of it when he next tried to practice with it. The sudden realization that he could utilize all of the beasts reserves would undoubtedly cause questions, but it would also instill more of a sense of trust with the beast. Allowing the Gobi the path it wanted in order to manipulate Valen even further.

[Exit]
WC: 1605
TWC: 3016

Claims: All toward Mastered Bijuu cloak, which should finish it with this and the topic linked within that thread as well. The other 216 will go toward this
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:27 pm
Approved Valen <3
Kai
Kai
Citizen