Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Matter of Some Importance [Letter] Empty A Matter of Some Importance [Letter]

Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:34 pm
A black raven, with a scroll carrier on it’s leg enters the room through an open window. The avian circles the room once, twice, three times, before landing squarely on the desk and awaits the letter on it’s leg to be taken. The letter reads thus

“Risako Akara, Hokage

I, Valen Akari, am writing you this day to inform you of matters that have transpired over the past month regarding shinobi from your village that had been visiting my own. Such shinobi’s were Love Sakumo, and Rei Yamano. They traveled to my village to bring a Konoha shinobi that had taken refuge in Hoshigakure under the previous kage’s reign. This shinobi was named Orokana. Shortly after Love and Rei arrived however, our previous leader passed on, and other events such as the Kage Summit, prevented me, the new Hogokage, from assisting them in their endeavors.

To make matters worse, our previous Hogokage, Kyousuke Snow, was the container of the Four Tailed Bijuu. While the creature was fought all non Hoshigakure shinobi personnel were ordered to leave the premises of the battle. An order, which Love Sakumo failed to follow. Furthermore, the young woman proceeded to loitter within the area and happened to listen into a conversation from Hoshigakure shinobi regarding the next host for the beast. She was quickly taken into custody and forced to remain within the confines of her room within the palace.

During this event, Orokana himself passed away from a disease we are still studying here in my village. It appears to be the same disease that took the life of our second Hogokage, Akihana, Akari. Love Sakumo, who is currently traveling back to Konoha, is in possession of two scrolls, one, is the corpse of Orokana, being returned to its rightful home. The second contains another copy of this letter, in case something happens to the raven. As well as the medical records of Akihana Akari. As Orokana is a Konoha shinobi and my fool predecessor should never have allowed him to join our ranks, we have not conducted an autopsy besides  taking a blood sample to confirm it was the same disease that killed Akihana. Any medical shinobi you have should be able to confirm the cause of death was the same in both cases with the medical records of Akihana to compare with.

This brings me to my final note. I regret to say that Rei Yamano, the other shinobi sent to obtain Orokana has been struck with the same disease. She has not passed on however. The disease does not have a 100% mortality rate, so there is a chance she’ll pull through. However it resists any treatment we have tried. We are doing everything we can in my village to try to ensure her recovery. However due to this and her lack of consciousness from the effects of the disease, she cannot return home at this time. Should she recovery we will nurse her to health before sending her home to you all. I have also enclosed a copy of her most recent medical report so you or your medical staff’s comparison. Should you require any more information on this matter, I will do my best to accomodate you. Expect Love Sakumo, Chunin of Konohagure no Sato, to return home soon.

Regards

Valen Akari
Hogokage.”

The raven would await at the edge of the desk for any response. If none was given, it would fly off out of the window toward home.

[Exit]

TWC: 581

Claims: All toward Sovereign Will putting it at 1291
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

A Matter of Some Importance [Letter] Empty Re: A Matter of Some Importance [Letter]

Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:58 pm
Seated at his desk, Kinzoku looked through the window behind him out into his village. Window already open, the Nazar enjoyed his second favorite pastime as a cigar teetered on the edge of his mouth. His eyes shifted from the people of Konoha going about their business to a jet black raven speeding its way towards his office. His initial instinct had him reaching for his crossbow that rested against his chair. But he caught himself before ever even grabbing hold of it once he noticed the message strapped to its leg. "A messanger?" he questioned to himself as he allowed it entry into his office and watched it fly around to observe its surroundings.

Once it landed he turned his attention back to his desk and away from the window. Gently retrieving a single rolled up paper, he unraveled it revealing the rather lengthy message it held. It was a message from the Hogokage, addressed to Risako. So word had not yet spread that far? The Nazar read the letter three times over making sure to catch each and every detail it contained. Love had succeeded in retrieving the Orokana. Though he was stricken with some disease that had also taken the life of the previous Hogokage and now had its fingers clutching at the life of Rei. It was rather unfortunate that only one of the two shinobi Risako sent out would be returning. But it was still good news nonetheless. 

Placing the letter on his desk, Kinzoku followed be retrieving the medical report of Rei. He left it unopened, leaving it for the medical team to observe once he was done here. Instead he took a piece of paper of his own and a pen to ink out a brief message for the Hogokage out of respect.

"Valen Akari, Hogokage.

Thank you for your cooperation with the retrieval of one Orokana and the status update on Rei Yamano. On behalf of Konohagakure, we apologize for any trouble that may have been caused by our envoy. Expect a return of our shinobi at some point in the future to Hoshigakure. We would like Rei Yamano to be back home and have our medics try their hand on this disease. Efforts to return her home will be taken care of by Konohagakure. 

Respectfully,

Risako Akara
Hokage."

Kinzoku observed his letter as he stared at the name signed at the end for a moment, thinking over the reasons he had done so. Without hesitation, he rolled up the letter and attached it to the raven before allowing it back out the window and hopefully, safely to Hoshi. He sat back down at his desk, smoke rising from his cigar as he contemplated what was to come next. Now he just needed to await the arrival of Love.

[Exit]

467 words into Steel Edge (3742/7325)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

A Matter of Some Importance [Letter] Empty Re: A Matter of Some Importance [Letter]

Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:24 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum