Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

What a fun place (Nekrun) - Page 3 Empty Re: What a fun place (Nekrun)

Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:21 am
Yen seemed to have like his village saying," I can protect each individual happily, and their safety warms me. Each person matters to me. Of course I would keep even the least liked individual safe. Because it is my home. The home of my ancestors, and the home to the future generation of shinobi that will come after me." It was plain to see that Yen cared about his village. A very handy information to know about a shinobi. Nekrun hadn't anwsered but Hato was very interested in hearing what his was.

They ate for a bit longer, staring to wrap up their meal. Yen then asked some questions of his own.  "How does it make you feel when you look back at your own village? Does it make you wish the tiniest that you could see who else  you can meet in your future travels? And to what can you take away from this experience young lady?  Has it made you realize that there not only there are many shinobi you have come in contact, but many way's shinobi in other villages  handle things as well?" Hato thought of her answer for a moment before responding to his questions.

"I don't think I think of my village any more or any less after seeing other villages. In fact, I see the similarities between the villages rather than the differences." The young lady was referring to the fact that the people and their goals. "Always wanting what's best for their citizens," she added. "It does make me want to see the world more, and I wish my village will allow me to do so in the future." It wasn't a lie. Hato knew that information was power, and traveling around the nations will get you that information. "The information I would take from this would be that each villages holds a whole lot of people within and those people have stories. And yes, that includes shinobi. But shinobi aren't as open because they like holding their secrets." She laughed in a joking matter.

After finishing the bowl, the blonde konochi thanked the chef and got up from the seat. "Well, thank you for the meal and it was a pleasure to meet you." Hato needed to get onto other things that were just as important. She blew a kiss to the two boys and disappeared with a body flicker.
TWC: 2104
EXIT
CLAIMING
10 stats
2104 wc towards Vampiric Dynasty (3326/4000)
Memorization of Yen and Nekrun's chakra
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:52 am
It was a good awnser by the girl. Yet yen respectfully listened to her analysis of what it was that she could take from all of this. Exceptionally yen understood her position in particular to all of this. It was not always easy to see the world from a narrow lense. But as such her laugh after her statement was rather unessary. Truth to the matter many secrets are like dead ends.

They serve little to no value to many induviduals. Only thoes that it fit best with. But he nodded in response to her thank you. Then merely smiled at the blown kiss as while she vanished yen went back to eating at his bowl of ramen quietly. Before patting the geninn on the back and dropping the tip on the table. As he strolled out the resturant.

(Exit, no claims)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:03 pm
Approved.
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:35 pm
Nekrun noticed as the other two left and he left as well.

wc:12
twc:648
claiming 3 stats
putting all wc towards Poison mist (2761+239=3000/3000) proof is here and [url= http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t40103p10-what-a-fun-place-nekrun?nid=3#322825]here[/url]
putting remaining 409 wc towards Summoning Jutsu (409/2000)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:32 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum