Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

Nekrun Training another day Empty Nekrun Training another day

Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:05 am
Nekrun woke up with only 2 days remaining of his weekend "Okay I got up nice and early to get a good workout in these next two days so I can hopefully become a genin (If the devs approve this).  Here I come world!" said Nekrun, Nekrun walked down the stairs and today he ate 2 apples. He walked outside and started his workout "Okay 100 push ups to start" Nekrun went to the floor into a plank position "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6," - a few minutes later - "100! Okay good start" he said now lets try it with clones. Nekrun did the three hand signs to make 1 clone noticing 2 was too much currently, "Lets do this" The Nekruns said at the exact same time. "100 push ups" They both got down into a plank position, "Lets start 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, - 4 minutes later, and 100, wait does that count as 200 push ups? I don't know but I'll count it that way for now." Said Nekrun to the clone Nekrun. Better start some harder training, lets try some target practice he pulled out his dads old kunai that he was allowed to use but he isn't allowed to lose. He put the kunai back in the holder and set up a target on a tree, he pulled out a kunai and threw it completely missing the target and quickly running to retrieve the kunai. "Okay I'm going to hit time" He threw again this time trying a bit harder, He grazed the edge of the target but it still missed he was happy to even graze it. He went to get it again before he lost it. He ran back as quickly as he could to keep throwing this time he threw one and it barely stuck in almost falling out on the very edge of the circular board that he was aiming for. "YES!" Nekrun Screamed as loud as he could not caring if anyone heard him. He kept trying and with every throw he kept getting closer and closer until eventually he hit the bulls eye. "Finally I did it!" Said Nekrun enthusiastically. Next he thought I have to throw 2 of them and hit both at once. He unrolled the cloth holding the kunai and grabbed out two this time instead of one, Nekrun set down the kunai on the ground he then found another board and set it up as a target. He stepped back to a good distance far enough away to have a challenge but also still be possible to hit it. "I'm ready to do it!" Said Nekrun under his breath to himself. Nekrun picked up the kunai and placed them in his hands so he could throw them correctly, he aimed and threw they missed by about 5 inches each. He grabbed them and kept throwing until he finally hit. "I've been at this for hours, I better go to sleep and keep working tomorrow" Nekrun grabbed the kunai and walked inside, then fell onto his bed and went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning he woke up got out of bed and walked down stairs. He grabbed a strawberry, then went outside. He ran back inside quickly remembering he forgot the kunai and hurried back outside to get back to training. He checked the targets to see if they were still up one of them fell so he put it back up and got ready to throw. Nekrun unraveled the cloth and pulled out two kunai again getting ready to throw and stepped back from the targets. The first throw he missed, "Must be because I went to sleep" said Nekrun to himself. He prepared himself to throw and tried a second shot at it he hit this time. "Got it!" Said Nekrun. he threw again and hit this time closer, again and this time just  barely off from the bulls eye. On the last throw he got the bulls eye. "Okay that's enough of aiming training now it's time to train for knowledge he went to the library to get something to read. He got a book on what it takes to become a genin and read all 100 pages of it. It spoke about what you need to know to pass and what you need to do to enter and try to become a genin. He walked around the library trying to find more books on it but it was hard to find anything so he talked to the person working there "Hello, do you have any other books about becoming a genin." Said Nekrun in the most polite tone he could. "I'm sorry but that's the only one we have currently in stock check back another day we always have books on being a academy student" Replied the lady working there nicely. "Thank you for helping me" Said Nekrun as he left the library and went back home to do some more working out then go back to sleep. He got home and saw his dad was home so he walked in and talked to him "Hey Dad why are you home so early?" Said Nekrun to his Dad. "I got off work early" His Dad replied with a smile. "Oh, well I'm going to do some more working out, Nekrun walked to the backyard to do some more push ups he got on the ground and did some push ups, "1, 2, 3, -, 100" Said Nekrun as he did the push ups he got up "Okay time to get ready for bed" he walked inside. "Hey Mom and Dad I'm back from training" Said Nekrun as he walked in the back door. "Welcome back in honey" Said his mom as he walked in, "How was training?" His Dad asked. "Pretty good" said Nekrun as he grabbed dinner and sat down at the table to eat. He ate quickly and then ran up the stairs to his room, setting up his bed and going to sleep ready for another day in the morning.

WC:1011
claiming 5 stat points
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

Nekrun Training another day Empty Re: Nekrun Training another day

Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:41 am
Bump
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Nekrun Training another day Empty Re: Nekrun Training another day

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:03 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum