Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 53%
48 Posts - 13%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

nothing  gained(Sal, yen, p, nk, inv) - Page 2 Empty Re: nothing gained(Sal, yen, p, nk, inv)

Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:40 pm
yen nodded sadly at the boy's first question. His observation was correct with the boy having sal as an influence and understood that the next words would be damaging to him. Still  it was necessary.

"i knew him. He was my team mate, and my best friend."

yen said as he studied the boy quietly. Yet to destroy a boy would be wrong, why tell the boy that he was one of them that stabbed the man as he was legless and beaten. For the sake of his home and his village safety he did it. but so few understood what it meant to protect the lives of the innocent. The boy was not ready for the truth. For it shrewd the hearts of the innocent. 

but saln i will not tell you who  kills a hero, because i am a shinobi of the village, and i simply will bear his memory of his last moments with me. the feeling of his life force slipping away was merely the part of me that died. for the part of my home we must sacrifice what is necessary.... we all do upon taking the head band, and swearing on our village. It is the duty of a shinobi to protect the land, but it was unfortunate he was the one that had the village used on him...like animals on a piece of meat, vultures to the dying. it was for the greater good. good men die in war, their blood merely the fuel to keep their home living, and so their blood would be respected and honored. It is the duty of a shinobi, it was his duty and till his blood ran still he fulfilled it. down to the last drop.

However, none of these words would be spoken by yen  the guilt to a teacher denying the truth to the ones that need it most, but it was for his safety to simply lie the truth being an lynchpin of disaster in the waiting, and yen was the best of them with holding the secrets of many. He would still not smile as it was painful to him. his voice somber.

"He was a hero, i watched him die. the unfortunate fate that only shows he did his duty as a shinobi. Death does not escape us all after all we walk a fine line between life and death as a shinobi. He fought me o a few occasions, perhaps he was one of the very few that can match me wit and skill, and what i call my rival in the physical sense. Strong, but distance. He was a taijutsu expert few could match with. He earned the right in my eyes as the greatest hand to hand fighter in the village. but yeah it was a cold day on the battle field. Still we must remember what he brought to us. Also know his sacrifice would bring peace as we have it for a solid moment."

yen said as he still looked sad. one would only know that it was a sad loss to lose your dear freind, but he was more sorry for keewping the truth from the boy saln. He was sorry, but in due time the boy would understand what and why, and when yen deemed him ready yen would tell him.

im sorry saln... you are not ready for the truth buddy.
Anonymous

nothing  gained(Sal, yen, p, nk, inv) - Page 2 Empty Re: nothing gained(Sal, yen, p, nk, inv)

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:56 am
Saln nodded slowly, his eyes glowing with wonder as Yen noted that he had not only known the boy... but was his best friend! WOW! Salzem a friend with this ancient-looking young ninja?? He must've had all kinds! He had wondered how Sal had managed to get past all the words though... While Saln wasn't nearly as short-tempered as his older counterpart, he certainly struggled to keep up with all that Yen was saying!

His wonderment died, however, just as Yen described how Sal had... a hero. Those were always the most painful deaths... Some people took solace in the fact they died a model, a friend, a "hero" of sorts but not Saln... Hearing another good man filling the graves of Konoha's growing marble-garden was... less than ideal. It was always better to have someone you hate fill the earth... Well... not 'better' persay but it hurt less! He always looked up to Salzem... he was so strong, everything seemed to buffer off his back and nothing bad ever seemed to stick with him... He was STRONG and the boy respected that. He had known Salzem was dead for a long time... His grave was the place he frequented once a week... no longer to cry but to just sit with. What he never had the courage to do in life... he could only now accomplish in the wolf's death.

"Heroes shouldn't die..." Saln mumbled, glancing off to the side, his gaze heavy, his animation far more subdued. His face fell behind his blue scarf, hiding the trembling lip of a child lamenting the death of a good man. "A moment of peace... It doesn't feel like it's worth a hero's life..."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:52 pm
Yen nodded solemly.

"But death is unavoidable. Even to an immortal. Eventually blessings fade, but what is done keeps them alive. You might say peace merely on the bones of the fallen. Is owed to them. No peace is obtainable through lack of bloodshed. And peace is only momentarily. It lasts as long as human nature is contained."

Yen simply said and he sighed.

"As long as there is greed, there will be thoes who steal. As long as there is wrath there will be unbound rage, as long as there is gluttony. A person will lack the drive to go on. Where there is envy. There surely will lie the jealous. The prideful boast. Seeking glory. But with it all in show.qq  Sadness follows when there is all of these. And then anger. You will only be able to stop one. And even if you stop one by your actions. Its vain."

Yen finished the chocolate bar for a moment as he thought about it all. Then he spoke once more.

"We just go by the illusion everything is fine. A child is full of joy, but that is because the illusion was never cast on them. Unless surely it is forced on them, but once you see the pain of the world and your home. You change. A person may even feel compassion. And then the bonds we hold to others will only become dear. Sometimes parents are slain before their eyes.  By the other induviduals who only seek to take what they belive is theirs.... an illusion gained by greed. Fed and then starved.  While an ally is struck down out of jealousy of their lands peace. Another may lust for the hierarchy of their village.... there is always a reason.  Then there is vengence. Because rightfully a person is wronged. So despite others who may care about a person. The hatred merely will spin. In the very grasp of chaos. It is the illusion of human nature."
Anonymous

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:03 pm
Cynicism at it's finest. Yen did very little to shield Saln from the hostilities of the world, instead option to expose him to the brutal reality that was the waking world. Nothing worth fighting for lasted, peace was but an illusion and danger lurked around every corner. These were hard lessons to learn for a child... ANY child... Especially Saln... As painful as life could've been... he didn't believe that peace always had to be purchased with blood... It didn't always have to end with war either! Things could be different! He knew they had to be because... everything else was! Look at the advances they've made in technology, jutsu and other stuff! Was it so difficult to believe that people could change? Was it difficult to believe that someone could just... not kill someone for a minute to prove a point?

Saln didn't... but he didn't bother to try and argue his point of view with the Aburame. Chances are Yen would be able to talk circles around him anyway... He tried his best to keep Yen's dark logic from taking root, to let the seeds of doubt bounce of the hide of his innocence... he had to admit... It was difficult...

Very difficult...

"Is that it...? Why do we do anything then...?" Saln mumbled, frustrated. "What's the point if peace just... disappears?"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:38 am
What was the point in the end? Yen smiled at saln for but an instant.

"We have peace now. It doesnt matter how it is reached wether by the ink on paper, the word of mouth, or the bloodied blade. We acheive peace at all costs. Even a moment of peace gleams a fruit of gold. We have our virtues to hold on to. And we will strive in the darkness till we see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Because it gives us comfort. It means that while we rest we are fighting to keep the peace. Because we deserve it."

Yen said as he reached a hand out in front of him. And out from a pore of his skin came a single weak insect. Dying and it struggled on its last limbs.

" life is a continuious war of decisions, fears, doubts, and duty. Like my insect here it served its time. Dutifully and with the goal of keeping me alive, and safe. But time runs out. The respected insect serves its time, and too passes beyond the veil of the unknown.... this is merely like our peace."

The insect lay still then tumbled off yens hand and fell to the ground. It had died and yen simply looked at saln a bit sad.

"Let us say you do find peace. Its a hard fight to keep, because either you are at the whim of others, or a mutural agreement among leaders. Disires change. The very dark natures of people will shift, but can you truly tell me that peace even hundreds of years ago lasted?"

Yen asked as he simply looked at the boy.

"It will not, and cannot. Because we struggle with peace in ourself. A world of peace is maintained as long as the idea behind it is supported, and support wanes. Like the setting sun. It will dissapear. And behind it there lies the industries of war."

Yen simply said although it was,sad.

" I wish to create a world of peace. Where shinobi and villager may drop their arms.... but i know the truth. The beautiful yet terrible truth that sits before us.  Ambition and disire will persever. People will doubt a leader, an enemy, and an ally. In the end impulse will eat at reason. It only sets off the spark that will rekindle the very storm of chaos we live in."

Yen sighed heavily and smiled.

" but in our peace we can do much. But we can only make sure to hasten the results and bring an end to combative options. So we can enjoy peace."

Yen stated as he rolled his shoulders a bit.

"Tell me what would be your solution to this? Would you punch the idea hard enough?"
Anonymous

Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:40 am
"But that doesn't sound like PEACE though!" Saln yelled suddenly, exasperated. It was only after his words escaped his lips did he realize just how loud he had spoken and quickly retreated back within his scarf, hiding the blush starting to spread across his face. "I mean... You make it sound like all we're fighting for is a break between wars... That peace doesn't even last more than a day... a week... even a year! You make people seem like they can't keep themselves under control for a long time... It sounds to me like you're painting people to look like savages..."

The Little boy couldn't believe that... Such a belief completely changed what it meant to "be at peace!" With such a definition, he might as well just flop out in bed all day and wait for the next trouble to strike him for what good it did him! That seemed to be what Yen was proposing: That peace was just the privilege to have a breather before the next up-and-coming battle, that there was no hope for any lasting change. Such wisdom was dark and nihilistic indeed at it's core, fighting only for the small pleasures because that was all there was. from Saln's perspective, it was almost as if Yen didn't believe in a bigger goal or higher purpose, instead only focusing on day-to-day problems because... none of that pieced together to anything that mattered.

"I don't believe you." He concluded with a loud huff. "We can do better than that... We don't have to keep going to war all the time... That isn't all there is."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:07 pm
The boy raised his voice and yen raised his eyebrow a little astonished, but was still curious. The boy surely had a way with words and lt was a resounding reminder of sal standing between his logic. But more hopeful, and drivenn by the illusion of peace. 

Oh interesting!

Yen thought as he listend to the boy quietly. Yet it was a shout of denial and merely the simple battle to avoid fighting for what it is true. Something that madebhim proud. The boy had a goal and it showed a firey resolve.

After the boy spoke yen glanced at the boy quizzingly for a moment before deciding something.

"You have a good grasp on what could be possible saln. Which i admit salzem never showed this resolve in strength. It is why you will surpass him by leaps and bounds. So by that i think you will become quiet the induvidual... in time however, there will be a lasting peace. Perhaps you can too help me on my journey for it."

Yen stated with a slight smile yet he frowned a bit as he shook his head slightly.

"I hate fighting. To the eye a person can choose their involvemment in the cycle. And mine is to observe the mess. I then figure acplan to find peaceful solutions as opposed to directly contribute. Because it is pointlesss to keep chasing our tails. Perhaps you can join me on this because you think beyond a simple stab. But also you are looking at the next  possibility. I.  Will help you find this goal should you allow it of course saln."

Uyen offered as he outstreched his hand a hand shake but more then that he was curious. If there were many things the boy was impressive.

"And one day. Perhaps you will be a kage of peace. And spread it from tiny village to tiny village. Till it reaches all the lands. It would mean that for once we wont have to be a vigilant gate guard. Nor will we have to watch a comrad die. I do not want to see that happen ever again"

Yen said as he thought of the two people whobknew him perhaps the best still. Even though to the lesser extent. Vrisako the kage, and kisuke uchiha. He did not want to have them too fade away and leave him alone in the dark.

That wont happen.

The kirigure assault broke the man more then one realized. His goals had to change, and they needed to resolve around way's to keep all alies safe. 

"We will find peace in the darkness. Because i am the wall. Even if the village falters. I still stand tall and gaze for the light. The mere hope of a peaceful world. After all that is my ninja way saln. It is why i choose not to fight like many. But what will be your way as a shinobi?"
Anonymous

Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:01 pm
Saln smirked a little, tugging at his scarf as Yen stated how he'd surpass Salzem, how he would one day grow more powerful than him... It seemed impossible, as if telling him he would one day be Kage and bring about that age of peace himself... It was like telling him he'd have the power to do it... He smiled a little wider... contemplating his position. He knew a lotta his classmates had feelings like this... How they all just wanted the peace to last, for this war to stop... But who would do that? Who would bring it to an end? Certainly not them! They just wanted to be a common soldier or... maybe some kind of guard... An easy job, if a necessary one. Nobody really wanted to be the guy that stood out, the one that sent a truly important message. History taught them... and taught them well that those who carried such messages rarely ever brought the response home, let alone live to a ripe old age.

Saln glanced up at Yen, then down at the hand he offered as he took in his message, the boy now hooked on his words. He offered to aid him towards this goal of change... of finding peace at last... And he smiled sadly... He didn't know how anyone could feel brave about this... It was such a scary thing to undertake, to be the instrument of change. How many had died in the attempt...? How many more have cracked under the pressure? Saln reached out slowly, with a shaky hand, grabbing onto Yen's... Not one more.

The boy found himself enamored with the dream of the future Yen had fed him, his sanguine eyes sparkling with wonder as he imagined himself standing over the unified land of peace he had created... It was so far... but so vivid. It was like watching a star through a telescope as it burned brilliantly in the distance.

"We will find peace..." Saln confirmed with a nod, grinning with ambition up at the one-eyed ninja! Yen told him his ninja way, how it was to build a peaceful world and then inquired what Saln's himself would be... Huh... He hadn't exactly thought of that... the boy wasn't even a NINJA yet but even so, Yen thought it right to ask him... Well, it didn't take too long to brush away the unimportant dreams, to focus on the one that truly mattered.

"To stop this warfare! To make a time of peace that lasts! That's my ninja way!" Saln exclaimed with a wide smile. "No more of our friends will die! We won't have to fight anymore... We'll be better!"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:17 pm
yen listened and inwardly smiled. The boy would be an fun tool to use as an instrument to lasting peace to the great aburame. He so easily  took to the line of peace which is important. Holding on to hope, and a vision to the bright future. But so too did the very fabric of what lies in that path. It was not normal to call upon the young so early, but it was nessary to shape the future. Even if it was a bloody and dark path before the village. Peace was the final solution. Some people belive their actions alone could move such an village. But yen knew much better.

your version of peace is only spoken should you have people that back your stance. The victors in war are not won by the one hand of  a single man, woman, or child. but the foot steps that march to the very same beat. Their eyes seeing the vision of peace, but also able to get to it with their own devices. The freedom  to choose but in the end the bread crumbs and the cheese for the mice to follow at the end... but if it is poisonous then they will be the ones to taste it for me. That of course is a burden i must take on my own, but i will protect thoes who follow me in the the end.... I still have many paths i can take.

yen thought as he thought of the hyuuga love, and his second in command higuto  as the paths he had ready to venture into the unknown, but for such he knew to never keep these inner working thoughts on the surface. After all like insects they were merely the mapping of the future, but should they be too weak. well yen knew to find other individuals  as well. Till then he had to be blunt to the boy. Untill then he needed to set the boy on a path of peace. It was right, and he had to do it.

"you are right saln, we won't have to fight any more, but i want you to do your best, but understand that sometimes peace is not a road without blood, and loss. It is painful, but strong induviduals know to do it. Sometimes you must do what you must. other times you can avoid it. We are only human, and as perfect as we try to do things... accident happen, even induviduals walk to their end, but standing strong is what matters the most. Knowing that you are doing your best and seeing that goal as you keep moving. The leader knows that the path of less evils is best, but sometimes.... you must walk back down a path.  but keep the dream and vision a core part of whom you are, but you must never deny the reality that stands before you.... it is how you blossom the flower of change."

he was honest. He did not want konoha to fall anymore, but if he could he would avoid the fall of individuals as well but even he had to make terrible choices, for the latter the end would be nigh and the people will fall. it was merely the truth of things.
Anonymous

Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:45 pm
Saln shook his head as Yen continued to insist that peace was not always a free, deathless gift, that there were always times when it had to be purchased with blood. The wide-hatted ninja assured him that there would come a time where he would have to do what he had to do, that he'd have to do his best... even at the cost of someone's existence. Maybe it was the boy's young ignorance or maybe it was the idealism Yen had planted in him sprouting to early for it's gardener but the boy refused to believe that a day would ever come where he would have to spill anther's blood! He didn't understand why he couldn't "Stand strong" and not be a killer at the same time but... whatever... He would find a way to fulfill it! That was his ninja way!

"I don't gotta kill anybody!" He exclaimed, resolute in his goal. "I'll find other ways to stop them! I'll be strong! You don't gotta worry!" He smiled widely, already the firm roots of his dream visible within his eyes, digging into his chest and planting into his heart almost like a foreign body or parasite latching into his core. Men were often susceptible to being blinded by ideals but children...? They were on a whole other level... Their minds could easily be bent and their souls staunchly crafted... All that was needed was the right "trigger word"... And Yen had mashed his: Peace.

"I'll protected everyone!" He smiled, his grin poking out from behind his scarf. "Don'tcha worry about it!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum