Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daku Uchiha
Daku Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Back to Basics (open, nk) Empty Back to Basics (open, nk)

Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:32 am
Daku particularly was just actually finished signing up at the academy when he came upon the training area, which compared to the fact it was for children, it was impressively large. Built for that of small children, the thoughts definitely started to rein through his mind of his size as well as mind comparison to the children that would probably be joining him in his class that was coming soon. 

Was this even fair? that happens to be (within the context of this situation) a question that would give life to daku's mind as well as raise questions of great importance. He began to realize that ninja mostly come in all shapes as well as sizes. All different intellects as well as an essential few would for all intents as well as purposes be able to withstand his brute power actually due to weight for the most part, but even really best him in battle, which was definitely something to consider. Really, children against a grown man. No! that was the thought process that could get a shinobi killed in battle. He, for the most part, had already grown too large for half the equipment, which made it a bit awkward. Still some training had to get done, he had to make good on the promise he made to himself that he would gain as well as have something to live for. 

He walked in the training room, knowing absolutely nothing, awaiting someone else to walk in as well as join him. Even in the occasion of this conversation that the following are true: his fellow classmates were to be friendly, how much friendship as well as comrades could he have with minors. The things he did as well as thought of as fun would surely not be in their best interest. He found a table to sit at top corner, the class was divided in rows as well as he sat at the last one that way there would be no one behind him. He needed to lean back as he was taller than most of the width for the rows. There were three advantages to sitting in this high seat. One, he could scoot his chair back to the wall providing lots of leg room. Two, he could watch as well as listen for any chatter that might be of importance. Three, he could assess the progress of the other students as well as compare it to his own without being creepy. 

As in the occasion of this conversation that the following are true:, a person old enough to sit in sake taverns was not creepy enough being in a child's classroom. He leaned back as well as cracked his school book open to the first page.

Salutations upon successful entry into Konohagakure Ninja Academy:

Admission Requirements:

1. Love the village as well as hope to help preserve peace as well as prosperity.

2. Have a mind that will not yield, able to endure hard training as well as work.

3. Be healthy in mind as well as body.

Well he'd already past that when he signed up, otherwise he would not have been granted admission, so onto the next page.

The Clone Technique! Sounds interesting...No one is around....hmmm let's try it, he said with a smile on his face.

wc: 552
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

Back to Basics (open, nk) Empty Re: Back to Basics (open, nk)

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:25 pm
Nekrun would wake up on the floor next to the window he would roll over and sit up, the temperature in the house was very warm as the sun beat down through the window onto Nekrun who was wearing all black like he usually did. Nekrun would stand up and make sure he had everything that he wanted on him, his scythe, his clothes, and all his other ninja tools. Nekrun would walk out the door his blue hair tied back. Nekrun didn't know what to do with his day but wanted to spice it up a bit but not a lot. He knew he didn't want to do anything outside because the sun would "kill" him Nekrun made his way down the street looking back and forth at the building thinking of where he should go and suddenly he noticed the academy. Nekrun had wanted to go back there and maybe see some of his old teachers or maybe even meet someone he would grow to have as a friend, all these things considered Nekrun made his way to the academy and found his way to a classroom. The door being at the back of the room no one would notice Nekrun when he entered the room they wouldn't even be able to hear him walk due to him using the silent footsteps technique. When Nekrun walked in the room was cold and not freezing but more of a relieving cold, the windows were closed and the blinds were shut so no sunlight got in. Nekrun would also notice a boy taller than the rest sitting in the back of the room, Nekrun would watch as he studied the page with his eyes and read every word. This guy must really be ready to become a ninja Nekrun thought to himself as he suddenly noticed that this person was taller than most, the same height as Nekrun actually, he also looked like he was about 19-20 from what Nekrun could tell. He would continue to stand at the back of the class leaning on the wall with his arms crossed and watching how much Daku payed attention during class until the class got done. Nekrun would also be listening to the teacher about tactics and such as the class went hoping that he could pick up a thing or two while he was here about how he should go about his next battle.

wc:406
Daku Uchiha
Daku Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:11 pm
The class was so interesting as well as at the same time, so uninteresting, which in fact made it boring to say the least. It’s probably normal that when new shinobi joins the academy as well as attends the first class, that they enjoy it and all the techniques, and perks that come along with it. Daku thought he would be excited to learn this new clone technique, but it was nothing more than a trick. The very mention of how it is used in battle seemed like a snake’s way out of a fight. Daku would most likely never find a good reason to opt for using this technique over another. The teacher talked on as well as on, yet daku was getting lost in the book. He flipped through the pages as well as again, transformation technique. “Another trick?!?” Daku said aloud by accident having most heads turn his way. Even in front of children , someone like Daku would get embarrassed. The teacher looked up at Daku, with a look of confusion. “Is there something you would like to share with the class?”

Daku stood up in front of the class, he looked like a tower to most standing in the back. “First I’ll announce myself, for those who do not know me, my name is D, now that has been taken care of. Forgive me for speaking out loud it was truly unintentional but I do not see how these low rank jutsu will put us on the same level as the Shinobi on missions. I was just commenting that I in particular just do not see these techniques in the battlefield, and I should not see them in the book. If any Shinobi here could explain the intent and use against a high rank ninja, I would love to hear it.”

He sat back down, leaning back arrogantly. The teacher was disappointed, not because he wasn’t doing well to teach daku but because daku was missing the entire purpose of being a ninja. The e rank techniques were essential, daku just had to have a way to see that.

Wc: 354
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:07 am
Nekrun would be watching the front of the classroom when he heard a sudden out burst from Daku, Daku would explain himself and Nekrun would listen. When Daku made his way back to his seat Nekrun would do a bit of showing off to show the class who's talking. Nekrun would use the body flicker technique and jump to the front of the classroom in an instant going at 67 speed thanks to the jutsu. 

Almost no one there including Daku could even see Nekrun jump to the front they would only see him appear there, Nekrun would have his hands in the pockets of his black leather trench coat. "Okay class I guess I'm going to be telling you of who might use these jutsu" Nekrum would give a glance at Daku then continue, "when I was still in the academy I didn't understand it either so don't worry if you don't understand yet, so let's play out a scenario I'm a ninja from another country or a MN of high rank and I've been tasked with infultrating the leaf village. Let's say I decide to capture a ninja of yours that has been sent out on a mission and I transform into him and just waltz into your village, or let's say I got a hold of your teacher and hid him somewhere either dead, druged, or just tied up." Nekrun would then use the transformation jutsu and become a exact copy of their teacher "now none of you could tell the difference between me and the teacher, that's probably enough to explain the transformation jutsu but what about the clone jutsu"

Nekrun would transform back to normal then pull a small ball out of his pocket before opening  window, "so say I have this smoke bomb and I do the clone jutsu while you can't see me" Nekrun would proceed to do the exact thing he just said but have his clone stay there and have the real him travel behind Daku holding a kunai in front of Daku neck"Now D what do you do?" Nekrun wait for a answer from Daku before putting away the kunai

Wc:360
Twc:766
Daku Uchiha
Daku Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:14 pm
At the moment of Daku arriving back to his chair, he sat facing forward to the teacher and all to his surprise another Shinobi would appear within the blink of an eye. He was tall, similar to Daku himself but his appearance had a much darker tone, quite the opposite of Daku. While it would seem that this individual wanted to appear and cause fear, it would actually seem that to Daku's surprise he was here for a lesson. Not to learn the lesson but to give it, something that would inform Daku on the specific uses of these jutsu. The man stood there very attentive with his hands in his pockets, and began to speak, and with that Daku began to listen. As he spoke, Daku with his impressive attention to detail began to play out the scenario in his head. 

This man started to explain that when he was where Daku was, the questions Daku was looking for were still yet to be answered. Yet, the fact that he continued showed that an answer for Daku was coming up. He continued with the scenario of being a missing ninja with a high rank, tasked with infiltrating the leaf village. The world began to move in slow motion and Daku could picture himself standing as guard. He would surely see this unknown character coming in, so what's the point, the slow motion returned to normal and he was now concentrating back on the newcomer. Suddenly, the newcomer started spewing terrifyingly possible situations in which many well known members were to be captured, or worse. Then it happened, Nekrun would become the teacher, at this point Daku freaked, he looked back and forth between Nekrun and the teacher and there was just not a simple way to tell them apart. Picturing himself back as a village guard, he realized how vulnerable he would be. Now he went forward to explain the clone jutsu, Daku was still distracted by the transformation jutsu, what an interesting technique. 

Nekrun transformed back and threw a smoke bomb, the smoke filled the air concealing anything that was occurring, and although he could hear Nekrun, Daku could not see him. As the smoke cleared, Nekrun still stood in the front of the class, but a copy of him stood behind Daku with his kunai at Daku's neck. A little over the top, but for shinobi this was solid to prove a point. Daku knew he had been bested and there was nothing he could do, this ninja was far superior compared to him, and there was not much that Daku knew that could help him. Daku sat there silent as Nekrun questioned Daku's next move. 

"It's simple really, I for the most part cannot react that is to say I cannot win the fight, if you want to know what I can do to get out of this situation then I do have an answer. Sitting here at the top of the class there is very little room between this top row and the back wall, I could push back and hopefully slam you into the wall, and try and remove the kunai off your hands, but it's obvious you have higher rank, and power and the best thing for me to do at this point is yield." Daku put his hand up behind the kunai, his palm on the blade. "However, if you are a traitor to Konoha, and I was the guard it would not be these E rank techniques that divide us but I get your drift."

wc: 594
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:13 am
Nekrun would be waiting for the answer from Daku and when one came it was somewhat of a formulated plan but not completely thought out as there are many different paths it could take from the second he moved his foot to push back his chair, the fact that he actually had a valid answer and didn't just say "I don't know" surprised Nekrun but then he did remember that this student was still only in the academy albeit a bit older than the average none the less he was in the academy. Nekrun would move his kunai slowly making sure that he didn't hit anyone then spun it on his finger before putting it back into the bag on his leg and putting his hands back into his pockets trying to look cooler than he actually was, seeing as he was only still a genin he wasn't cool at all.

Nekrun's clone at the front of the class would dissipate into smoke in a *poof* while Nekrun was still at the back of the class he took his hand out of his pocket and did a gesture towards the teacher that got his attention. "Back to you" Nekrun said this in a bland tone knowing that he would be bored once he stopped the lesson abruptly. He would lean back against the hard and cold wall behind him as he listened to the teachers rambling for about a hour Nekrun slowly got more and more bored although some of what the teacher said wasn't just none sense most of it Nekrun had already heard and just made him want to fall asleep just standing there, so he had to think of something fun that would entertain him at least for a little while so that he could regain his fullness of being awake and not fall back to sleep. 

Nekrun would jump back up to the front of the class in a sudden spurt of motion and wispier something into the teachers ear that none of the students would be able to hear even if they were very close, "Maybe we should have then try the transformation and clone jutsu, see how many of them are ready for the exam" the teacher would slowly nod his head and contemplate it before agreeing to do the sudden test on the students. He would start by calling up the kids one by one by their name, some got it one or the other of the two jutsu while most didn't, but there was only 1 kid that got both of the jutsu, Next up was Daku "Next is D" Nekrun would watch patiently anxiously as to see what Daku could do or if he could do them at all.

wc:460
twc:1226
(mid thread claim)
claiming 6 stats
claiming all wc towards Descending Hell Technique (1226/2000)
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ice, Ice Baby
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:01 am
Approved.
Daku Uchiha
Daku Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:05 am
Daku heard his name get called and he stood up at attention, he flapped his white long coat as he was ready to perform. He walked his way down to the front of the class in front of the teacher, he then walked over to the window, it was a bit too dark, he went over and opened the blinds more to allow the sun to spotlight him. He looked over at the teacher and prepared to present, ok so first clone and next transformation, alright then. There were a few kids who went before him and he wanted to rise above the rest as fast as he could. Daku stopped for a moment to recall what he had learned in the book, and what was shown to him this class and by Nekrun. He closed his eyes and tried to remember the hand seals for the clone jutsu. Let’s see creating the intangible clone, my first task is to remember what I even look like then my second task is to mold the chakra over that and cast it out of my party.
Well I suppose I should just try my best, hopefully first time is the charm, he thought to himself with a bit of worry and excitement. Daku slowly positioned his hands into the three different seals, first hand seal the ram, left thumb on top hands together vertically and ring and pinky over the other ring and pinky, then the snake left thumb on the outside all fingers come down over the knuckles, and lastly the tiger both thumbs straight up vertically along with the index and middle fingers, both hands aligned.
“Ok I’m ready.” Daku said, he performed those exact actions just as he remembered with precision and speed. First a visible cloud of smoke encapsulated Daku and little by little it subsided with two Dakus standing before the teacher. Daku opened his eyes and looked to the side at his intangible doppelganger.
 “Hmpf not too shabby, transformation next, on your ready D” the teacher said as he marked down something on his paper. The clone dispersed at Daku’s nod. Although he just had performed a seemingly perfect rendition of the clone jutsu, he felt winded, he could tell his chakra reserves needed a bit of rest.
“I think for now I’ll sit down, mark me a makeup on that transformation. I’ll do my best, but no reason I should force myself into submission just to prove my worth at this moment” Daku continued on talking as he made his way back to his seat, he needed some rest.

wc:434
twc: 1934
Clone Jutsu learned
5 AP used
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:42 am
Nekrun would watch as the academy student got the jutsu on the first try which made him wonder if he had every tried it before, but the surprising part was that Daku refused to do the transformation jutsu. Nekrun would think of a way to push him or motivate him into doing the jutsu. "So you want to stay as a academy student forever?, because to become a genin you'll have to do things that you don't want to do, from doing a simple jutsu to maybe even killing a missing ninja but were still on the jutsu part." Nekrun would say this hoping that Daku would turn around to listen before he would either do the jutsu or not, Nekrun didn't know for sure if it was going to work but he had to try. "In fact I'm not even sure if you could do the transformation jutsu, the only way for you to deny that claim is by doing the jutsu yourself and proving that I was wrong" Nekrun would put a emphasis on the word proving in a way to make sure that Daku knew he would actually have to preform the jutsu for Nekrun to believe a single word he said. 

Nekrun would wait patiently for Daku's answer if he gave one. If Daku still refused to try and do the jutsu Nekrun would add more pressure by saying "what, you don't want to be embarrassed by being a 20 year old academy student that can't even do a E-Rank jutsu as simple as transformation?"Nekrun would try to get the point across that all the academy students and Nekrun himself were younger than Daku. But if this didn't work Nekrun had no alternatives and he would have to allow Daku to refuse again. It was the best plan of action for Nekrun to take so he took it and he waited for Daku to finally reply even if a simple sure was given and he did the jutsu Nekrun wouldn't be mad, of course if Daku still refused to do this Nekrun would start to get angry that even though this 20 year old was still a academy student he thought he was above Nekrun and even the teacher. Nekrun would stand there idly waiting for a answer from Daku if one even came he didn't know yet but he soon would find out the answer to his question.

wc:404
Daku Uchiha
Daku Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:21 am

Academy student....Forever....Never, Daku thought to himself, Hearing Nekrun speak to Daku fueled his fire, the words spoke to him on a motivational level. The thought of backing down from that challenge irked him. Daku's head quickly turned, his left eye looking directly at Nekrun, knowing Nekrun could pummel him if he wanted to, he accepted the possibility that with his experience, Nekrun was right, he took a deep breath turned and spoke loudly to the class. "Listen up! my name is D Uchiha, and I do not back down" He took a step towards Nekrun. "I do not fear the inevitable, because I will choose what is destined." He took another step towards Nekrun, his intent grew larger and the fire within him burned its brightest till everyone could sense it, his will, his passion. "I will do whatever is in my power, and emotion and I will rise in my clan, and protect Konoha." He took one last step back to the front of the class now face to face with Nekrun, their heights matching quite perfectly it was clear that this was more than just motivation, this was a grade A foreseeable challenge. "For I am a shinobi, down to my heart, that is my ninja way" with those last words, his nindo, sparked the quick reaction that was the transformation jutsu.

Daku quickly lifted his hands and formed the first seal Dog his right hand flat fisted and his left hand palmed on top, with flexibility in his wrists he made them both flat fisted and aimed the down perpendicular to his arms, and lastly the ram. The puff of smoke appeared once again this time more full and powerful then it was when he did the clone, thick and white, the smoke cleared and Daku had transformed himself into Nekrun. Both of them standing face to face, Daku changed back and was still staring into Nekrun's eyes. "Mark my words, when I am strong enough I will do what I've said, and you and I will be allies. Remember that! Good enough?" He flapped his white robe turning as he walked towards the back again revealing the Uchiha clan mark on the back, continuing to look back at Nekrun as he awaited a possible answer. If not then, he would just await class to be dismissed. The teacher picked up his clipboard and scrolled down to the name D Uchiha, putting a check mark by his name. "D Uchiha, pass!" the teacher said out loud, Daku seemed to pick up a lot of info from his readings and Nekrun's show, but his real potential arose in his time of will and motivation. 

wc:446
twc: 2380
Transformation learned
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum