Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 1:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 8:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 6:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 4:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 4:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 4:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 2:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 2:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 12:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Hated clans (Zyxis)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hated clans (Zyxis)

Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:44 pm
The teen really didn't seem to care much about how dangerous is actions were. After Hato healed his injury, he thanked her and she'd just smile and sigh. This child was a curious one. Which she could see a lot of herself in. She too was curious what would sometimes go to extreme lengths to satisfy the curious mind.

Zyxis's curiosity showed more as he asked more questions. The boy asked if Hato was a formidable shinobi. It was an odd question, it caught her off guard. "Um," she said between a confused smile, "yeah, I'd think so, maybe not the strongest but I can hold my own pretty well." He continued to explain that he was new the shinobi life and that he works maybe a bit harder than normal. The young Uchiha even said that they could possibly help teach each other. "Sure, I wouldn't mind teaching you." She masked a smile.

It was kind of adorable of how he was so eager. It reminded her of her young innocent days of when she would admire her older brother. Oh how the times change. 

Zyx knew that he'd need to explain his current abilities to get help on new things to learn. He showed Hato his element of lightning, demonstrated with a surge of lightning between his fingers. He also explained this one jutsu he was quite fond of, Soul Expulsion. Catchy name. 

Hato's turn to explain her abilities. "Well, I know medical ninjutsu as you've seen," She said as she continued to think of her abilities, "I know about 3 A rank medical ninjutsu. I've some tai jutsu technique, one C rank and one D rank." She then remembered her element, "I have water as my element but so far only know one technique. Oh, I also can absorb chakra. Other wise it's the basics."   

WC: 308
TWC: 1862
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:19 pm
Well, she was a strong shinobi. That meant Hato would be able to instruct him in different kinds of jutsu, right? So she was strong, smart, and beautiful. It was a pleasant combination for a developing ninja. To his glee, she began to explain what she could do.

Zyxis grinned, "Do you think you could teach me that C-Rank Taijutsu? I'd be glad to show you anything if you'd want. The more we help each other, the stronger our village is." He wasn't really interested in the medical jutsu, although it was quite sweet, he wasn't sure that it'd help him in the long run. Although, knowing the basics might help. He'd have to continue to think about it.

He wasn't sure about absorbing chakra either. He acted like more of a close-up fighter, it was sort of his personality, and the Taijutsu he knew had worked well with it. He was aware that he needed to start learning more Ninjutsu, but right now, Chakra Absorption might work for him.

He waited to see how she would respond before he thought about it anymore.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:01 pm
Hato could tell that the boy was starting to get more and more interested. Which was good. Her impact in people's lives were crucial. It was all part of her image she wanted to weave into people's heads. The innocent yet snarky medical user that was a friend to most.

Zyxis asked Hato if she'd be willing to teach the C rank to him. She smiled and rubbed the shorter child's head. "Not tonight, we need to get you home to rest." They boy explained earlier that he got done with a long training session. Besides, she was also tired and wanted to go home. "Say, why don't we pick it up another time though. I might know some more things to teach then." She said reassuringly. He seemed like an interesting child, maybe some part to him that she can exploit for her own gains. But now wasn't the time. They continued their travels to his house as he lead.

WC: 161
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:26 am
Zyxis nodded as she suggested that they take a break. It was late out, and he had been training. He guessed that he thought it was standard to train with new shinobi that he had just met. He felt as if it would create a better bond between the two and let them know each other's differences.

Right now, Zyxis felt as if he and Hato were good friends as of right now. They both seemed to do well together. As of currently, he was exhausted. Hato's suggestion was a smart one.

"Sure, I'll see you later. If you need me for anything, here." He took out a pen and paper and wrote down his address, "That's where I live. Send a note or something if you want to get together. I'll most likely be there or at the training grounds."

He yawned and stretched, before waving at her, "See you later." He would then begin to run down the street, towards his house. As he headed home, he wondered who Hato was. Next time they met each other, he would most definitely begin to ask her more questions.

Zyxis couldn't put his finger on it. She served to intrigue him more than he liked to admit. There was a certain feeling about her that he couldn't quite grasp. Something that Zyxis saw in himself. It wasn't one personality wise, although she seemed smart, and on the calmer side of things. What he was talking about was her chakra.

It had some old and ancient feeling to it, somewhat like what he felt when he activated his Sharingan. He wasn't sure if she was from a clan or not, and he couldn't find out now since they had just separated, but he would find out more about them once they met the next time. 

Anyway, the feeling was as if there was always going to be innate hate for it as if Hato had no control over this fact. He shook his head; maybe it was just an overactive imagination. Hato was an okay person, after all, she had helped that dog.

After he settled himself in bed, he allowed his mind to run rampant again. He wondered what she would be able to teach him, especially since the flexibility of his chakra was running dry again. Zyxis would be lying if he said he wasn't worried about it. It felt as if all of his potential for jutsu to learn as a Genin were running dry.

That could mean two things. One, Zyxis overworked himself and would only be able to learn so many jutsu, or two, Zyxis would have to take the Chuunin exams and take the aging pills. So it would be the next step in his life.

[EXIT]

WC: 480

TWC: 2,076

Claims:
- [url=http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22708-lightning-release-arcing-lightning]Lightning Release: Arcing Lightning[/url] (2,076/4,000) (using 25% coupon)  (2,076/3,000)
- 10 Stats

Last edited by Zyxis on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 44150

Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:01 pm
Going to be nerfing that jutsu, up to you if you still want to go for it.
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:17 pm
Edited
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 44150

Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:19 pm
Approved
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:46 pm
It seemed their time together was going to be short. Probably for the best. Hato needed to get home and rest and so did Ryuka. The boy wanted to meet again, and she wanted to see him again. His reason might be a bit more innocent than hers. He gave her his address and left, running down the street as he waved. Hato waved back and gave him an innocent and gentle smile. 

Once out of sight, Hato looked down at the note, seeing the numbers for his address. She was going to visit him some day, maybe for training session. But there were still so much that she could see on the surface, she'd have to do some digging before she was satisfied. 

As she walked down the street towards her own house, some thought sprung into her mind. Children were so fragile. So easy to manipulate. She knew that because her father taught her that with all the cruel things he did and she would just let it happen. It's the inexperience and need to have a parental role. She's never had kids but she still knew how to appeal to them. Promises. They don't even have to be fulfilled and the kids will go wild trying to reach it. Childern were the key. The key to not only the future, but Hato's future. Her goals. 

WC: 228
TWC; 2251
EXIT
CLAIMING:
11 stats
166 wc towards Blood Release: Blood Blade (2100/2100)
2085 wc towards Poison Mist (2085/3000)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:04 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum