Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Audio Slave [Open, NK (But I mean, no pressure)] - Page 2 Empty Re: Audio Slave [Open, NK (But I mean, no pressure)]

Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:21 pm
“I… I don’t know what to say…” Ryūka uttered, following the man, who seemed to be leading them now (Ryūka had absolutely no idea where they were going). What could Ryūka even follow that with? He really had no idea. He wanted to lighten the mood, and he believed he might have had the correct skill set to do so; but he wasn’t so sure about that. He didn’t want to skip from Damon’s sincere sharing of his past to a random fun rap. Admittedly, they were fun. Ryūka just wasn’t sure if it was time for fun yet. He thought for a few more seconds, and then realised there was one activity; one that came to mind that could be as enjoyable when you want to talk real stuff and when you want to have fun. “Hey.” he said, “Do you want to go drinking?”.

Two bros walking down the street. 5 feet apart cause they're not gay.

"I... That doesn't sound weird right? Because as far as I'm aware, two guys don't usually drink together. Most I've seen it's..." Ryūka stopped like the next part was something hard to say. "People by themselves... Do people even drink with others, like ever?". Ryūka was probably the only 18-year-old person to ask about drinking. "Let's go. It'll be fun... Unless we don't want it to be of course...". The boy was having real trouble reading the situation, and was wishing Damon would have lead them instead, but he couldn't help it. It was impossible for Ryūka to keep his mouth shut for longer than a minute. Not when he was not busy writing, at least.

But this time, he tried. His made up his mind. He was going to stay silent until Damon answered him, and not interrupt him with more questions before he was able to answer his first question. "Do you ever drink, Damon?". "Okay that was the last. Not doing it again until he answers..." he thought, and this time hopefully waited for an answer without interrupting it.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Audio Slave [Open, NK (But I mean, no pressure)] - Page 2 Empty Re: Audio Slave [Open, NK (But I mean, no pressure)]

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:24 am
Ryūka smiled. He got the slight hint that maybe Damon didn't feel like chilling. "Whatever man. See you later." he said, as he stopped walking. "I'll call you if there are crimes I can't solve myself and need your help; especially if bodies start turning up with their bloods sucked out or something.". What were the chances something like that was going to happen anyway? But Ryūka would have sure liked to meet Damon again someday. Either way, he left.

[EXIT. WC: 3813. Claiming,

19 Stats

2000 words towards Deflect C-Rank (2000/2000)
756 words towards upgrading Parry (from C to B) -> (1000/1000)  First 244wc here
1057 words towards upgrading Bull Rush (from C to B) -> (1057/1500)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:15 pm
Approved Ryuka <3
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 44150

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:13 pm
“Can’t say I’ve been before,” Damon said with a slight grin. It was an interesting notion to him; he had never quite had the desire to drink before, but when in Rome. “People can drink in celebration together. Events, parties, and the like. Those who drink alone always make me think of drowning. Letting the world swallow them.” He shook his head. Perhaps drinking would not be the best course of action for him to take. With the life he had been forced to lead for the past several years, he would be at risk for dependency. He smirked to himself. The last thing he needed to become was a washed up wannabe hero with a drinking problem. How cliche could he get?

With a half smile, the Uchiha replied. “I think I’ll pass this time around, Ryuka. I still appreciate the offer, of course.” That was when Ryuka said his goodbye, the boy both patient yet impatient. A real conundrum, that one. His farewell was oddly worded, but Damon replied nonetheless, “Of course, that always has a chance to happen.” However, on the inside, jazz music began to play softly before picking up as the dark haired shadow on the wall thought to himself.

I pray that never happens… I retired from the force for a reason after all…

--Exit--
WC: 3312
Claiming: 1611 words towards Sharingan Genjutsu to finish the A rank variant (246+1143+this=3000/3000), remaining 1701 towards Raikiri (1508+1701=3209/6000)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:36 pm
Approved Damon <3
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 44150

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:38 pm
Also claiming memorization of Ryuka's chakra sig
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:40 pm
Approved Damon <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum