Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

Another grueling day of training (Fuyo)(Done) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another grueling day of training (Fuyo)(Done)

Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:20 am
"okay then lets move over this way more into the field I'm Nekrun by the way" said Nerkun as he led fuyo over to the middle of the field where they would train, "ok first well have you learn the transformation jutsu, the way you do this jutsu is you do the following hand signs in the order i say them first Dog then Boar and Finally Ram. Before you start the technique think of what you want to turn into and make a clear visual of it in your mind before you start to do the hand signs from there you do the hand signs and concentrate on that image make sure you use your chakra try it" said Nekrun
[121]
total:326
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t39038-fuyo-uchiha-statistics?highlight=fuyo
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 5250

Another grueling day of training (Fuyo)(Done) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another grueling day of training (Fuyo)(Done)

Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:45 am
Fuyo wove the signs and... Nothing He tried over and over and nothing happen. and Nekrun helped so much. so fuyo tried again wove the signs and POOF and his arm changed and he knew that scar on that arm from any where that was the arm from his fathers body. fuyo tried again he wove the signs and POOF nothing this time... Fuyo just sat there hour after hour and Poof, POOF, Poof. and POOF "YESSSS!!!" Fuyo's face changed to the murderous father that once controlled him. Fuyo released the jutsu and tried again. POOF, POOF,POOF,POOF Another arm POOF,POOF,POOF and this time a torso. and Fuyo once again wove more signs Poof, Then More signs POOF. Over and over he wove these signs and and once he ran out of chakra he stilled pushed POOF,POOF,POOF,POOF this time a torso A head and an arm. Fuyo collapsed. Nekrun helped fuyo gain his chakra back with his medical ninjutsu. After that Fuyo tried harder POOF,POOF,POOF A torso "Damn it!!" Fuyo wove the signs and "Auuuuuuhhhhhggggg!!!!!!!!!!!" POOF... nothing. "DAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN" Fuyo sat down and thought to him self " Damn if my old man saw me like this he whould beat me till i was dead!! uhg Even thinking about it sends shivers down my spine!! Okay think; Those jutsu hand books what dot it say to do if you come in a road block in trying to complicate a jutsu Hmmmm... Oh Ya" Fuyo wove the sings and POOF............... H-He DID IT HE WAS HIS OLD MAN!!!!! 

WC{263}
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:54 am
"Great you finished I had to help you a little bit there but that's fine seeing as you finally did it, now you have to do the clone jutsu for this one think of making another exact clone of yourself and concentrating on that image for this one the hand signs are as follows ram, snake, and tiger in that order now what you gotta do is imagine there's another one of you standing in-front of you and try to make you chakra into him hopefully that works" said Nekrun happy at how fast he was getting this he only hoped he would find a fight soon he's been craving one ever since he became a genin but he doesn't want to shame a academy student so he held himself back maybe they could spar eventually but not today or anytime soon.
[142]
total:468
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t39038-fuyo-uchiha-statistics?highlight=fuyo

Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:20 am
Fuyo wove the signs and nothing happened "what the." Fuyo once again wove the signs and nothing.... He hit another one of those road blocks So he sat down and thought about the jutsu so figure it out "A ninjutsu that creates intangible copy of one owns body. without any substance.Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively. The clones may not dissipate when they come into contact with something.These clones can be easily distinguished by people with dojutsu. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones do not have shadows and will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (i.e. won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.). Welp Damn this helps me little." So Fuyo wove signs again and POOF... A lifeless body of himself. "NANNI!!! it worked!!!" Fuyo wove the sign and a misshapen form of him self appeared with the same movements that he did so he tried once more and POOF Something that looks a little closer to himself except his body was messed up so he tried again and POOF There the clone looked exactly like him head to toe every aspect was perfect and it did what i pleased like i would so released the jutsu and cheered "YAAAAAAAAAY!!!"
WC{250}
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:38 am
"You did it, good job" Nekrun smiled at Fuyo and continued to talk "That's all for today now all you have to do is train then you can do the genin exams if there's nothing else you need them I'm out it's getting late goodnight" said Nekrun as he walked back home
{Exit}
[52]
total:520
claiming 2 stat points
can I put words toward a jutsu even though I didn't really train in this thread? 
if i can than i want to get the Medical Jutsu level 1 (500/500)
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:52 am
Fuyo watched nekrun walk away and then Fuyo collapssed passed out on the traing feild
{Exit}
{15}
total:626
Claiming 3 stat points
Transformation jutsu (250/250)
Clone jutsu (250/250)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:19 am
Approved my guy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum