Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Today at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Today at 5:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Since we last talked Empty Since we last talked

Fri May 11, 2018 6:29 pm
How long had it been since he had stepped foot in these very walls? Well the last time he had actually flown through the air and into the window, but that was not the point actually. It had been a long while since his last interaction with Kyousuke, the chuunin exams to be exact. The male had a need to see the male after so long, their talks had brought a fond memory or two to his face as he walked through the halls and knocked on the door with his left arm and walked in with a half smile," Yo its been a while. I see you got that window fixed and all of the blood is gone! So how've you been my muscular buddy," the first thing the male would be able to see was the fact that his right arm was gone, but not forgotten. Sitting down in the chair in front of the desk, the male scratched his head with his left hand before sighing," Don't worry i'm getting a new one any moment now."
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Since we last talked Empty Re: Since we last talked

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:11 pm
"Honestly, I'm not so good." It wasn't a question that arose recently. He was holding everything in at the moment about Akihana dying. It was public knowledge, but the funeral was small. Kyousuke attended, but not as a god loving man. That was all behind him. His faith was crushed that day. Along with that day was a day spent drinking with Shina. A girl he consoled when Den had died or tried to anyway. While she tried her best to console him it was really just driving him to drink harder and faster, until he blacked out. That next morning he started the process again and it repeated for a few days. At one point he even showed up to his office wearing nothing but his boxers and attended many meetings. Luckily, with the kage's large desk and usual lack of upper attire no one even noticed anything out of the usual.

"What happened to your arm?" He would ask opening a drawer on his desk and pulling out an expensive bottle of scotch and a glass. He would fill the glass and push it across the table to Mori-jin. He would then take a few gulps directly from the bottle and put the stopper back on.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:51 pm
"Not so good huh'?," The males brow would begin to furrow as he came over to the chair and spun it with his good arm, his eyes counting the rotations before he sat down with it still spinning until it landed perfectly in position facing Kyousuke. When the male had slid the glass of scotch over to him he eyed the glass before smiling," You know i'm still a minor right? Nah i'm just kidding. A drink among friends beats any drinking law right?," the left hand swiftly taking it and lifting it to his mouth as he drunk the amber liquid. It had been something about his scotch that caused his mind to blank momentarily before sitting down the cup.

As the question came up about his arm, he looked down at it and smiled for a moment," I was working on a new jutsu of mine and i kind of...blew off my arm in an amazing display of lightning. So I had someone in the village begin to forge me a...new arm so to speak. In the meantime i'm just training my body and strengthening it up for when i get it. Gonna be awesome. I'd like to show it to you when its finished," the male trailed off for a moment as he finished the glass slowly.

As he sat down the glass he looked at the male somberly before finally asking the question," So what did you need me for?"
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:58 pm
Kyousuke didn't recall asking Mori to stop by perhaps he was drinking too often to even recall past events. With that in mind he opened his desk drawer and stored the bottle and its contents out of sight out of mind one could say. "I don't recall." He would say with no hesitation to the question laid out before him. If he had called for this meeting it wasn't while sober. Perhaps he told his secretary perhaps she remembered the reason, he would have to inquire later.

"So, you are getting a metal arm? I see you have lost interest in my arm cannons." If they were showing off arms perhaps he should reveal his now smaller arm. In the time since he took it, it had grown. Do to the considerable amount of lifting and strain he put the thing under. Yet it still didn't quite match the giant's size or skin tone. He would show Mori the new arm he wielded. It was smaller than his other arm for sure, but with work it looked like it could look natural eventually. "I haven't quite made it my own yet. Still needs some adjusting. I could modify it with medical jutsu to make it the appropriate size, but that would be a waste of time." He didn't say why that would be a waste of time for him and didn't plan to. He knew the reason and that was enough.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:20 am
There was a small laugh from the male as he scratched his head with his free and only hand before shaking his head," Nah i'll gladly take the other one if that offer is still up on the table. I'm assuming that its not? Or is it to the point where we still can do this?," he didn't mind continuing the conversation if the other male had wanted to. When he brandished his new arm Mo-ri had gave a small whistle before nodding slowly," Where did you get that beauty from? Its not as big as your old arm, but at least its something right? So...Something appears to be on your mind if your facial expressions were something to go by. I could be just assuming, but if you're wanting to talk or whatever while we are among each others company then...have at it," he was becoming accustomed to actually listening to people and their problems even though the opposite was...well the opposite for him.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:32 pm
The male had sat there for some time before noticing that the male himself had been...unresponsive. Seeing this, Mo-ri had stood up and did a small stretch before speaking," Well it would seem you have a lot on your mind so I will just...leave you too all of that. If you do need me in any event just meet me in the slums or the library where we have another conversation before...whatever is on your mind happens," with that he would finish the cup of scotch he had before walking out of the village with all of his things of course and then head back home. There were things he needed to do of course so he would assure that he had done them before doing anything else.

{Exit}

716 words toward Jormung.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum