Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

More super superious training - Page 3 Empty Re: More super superious training

Wed May 02, 2018 4:43 pm
The rubble that fell off the rock would miss Higuto as his senses and speed allowed him to simply side step as he walked up to greet them all. After having addressing everyone and Yen he would notice Yen's barrier as he could feel the strong amount of chakra and power flowing through it and he began to formulate plans. Higuto took note of Cho's introduction as another member of the Aburame. It always was nice to get to meet people but it almost felt criminal of him to not recognize one of his own clan members nor even remember her name.

"Nice to meet you, Cho. My name's Higuto Aburame. I hope to be able to get along well with you."

He would give her a bow before nodding to Allegro and Shinoskay as he looked to Sizume and smiled to her. He had sensed there was another chakra signature in their area so he already knew she was there with them all.

"Pleasure to meet you, miss."

He would allow her a moment to respond as he gave Allegro a look that he hoped he'd take to mean get ready. He would then get low into a stance, preparing his blade, before using his speed to get instantly behind Yen with blade ready to strike from it's sheath. After channeling his chakra through the hilt the blade would suddenly begin to crackle with electricity as he swung the blade at Yen's barrier. If the blade hit the barrier Higuto would be able to break clear through and shatter it entirely in order to leave Yen wide open. Higuto's senses would be on high alert at all times. The moment the barrier was broken Higuto would then stop his sword swing and quickly bring it back into it's sheath. He wasn't trying to kill the Yen, after all, but he did wish to prove himself to the chief of the Aburame another way. He had known Yen was tough, able to shrug off attacks based on what he saw from whenever Allegro had challenged him, which then would help bring Higuto's plan to fruition. If he was going to put a scratch on Yen he would need to improvise.

He quickly would bring his hand up to his locket, allowing it to open for the light to quickly be absorbed into him, before he became surrounded in an aura of chakra. Using his enhanced speed and chakra he would create a Rasengan in his now free hand and bring it straight into Yen's back. Higuto's speed throughout all actions would be too fast for Yen to keep up as Higuto would do all this with every bit of his max speed he could muster. The rasengan, with Higuto's enhanced chakra within it, would be enough to harm Yen if successful in hitting. While the power of the rasengan would be swirling around Yen's backside Higuto would take notice of Shinoskay snaking a razor sharp looking wire towards Yen. Using that to his advantage and with his enhanced senses at 210 RT he would take aim just as the rasengan would push against Yen with tremendous force towards Shinoskay's wire. With luck Yen would be trapped inside the wire as, even though the wire is moving slow, Yen will be moving towards it at a speed of 175.

(Jutsu used: Chidori Katana: 35 AP; 375/410 AP; +30 Sharpness
Skill used: Sword Mastery: +10 Sharpness
Katana Sharpness: 135
Item used: Helix as passive item for +25 before breaking barrier and My Locket as active item for +50 AFTER breaking barrier: Locket AP: 40 AP; 335/410 AP; 125/175 speed and 130 chakra
Jutsu used: Rasengan: 40 AP; 295/410 AP
Rasengan power: 95)

Last edited by Higuto Aburame on Mon May 07, 2018 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feza
Feza
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5750

Mon May 07, 2018 4:27 pm
It took a moment for Suzume to catch on what was actually going on here. This wasn’t some silly gathering atop the Hokage rocks. It seemed that this would be a battle, not a fatal one but a battle nonetheless. Besides, what ninja kills their own? Upon being greeted by all the other genin, Suzume kind of lost what was going on. Allegro greeted her with a hug, which was slightly unexpected to her but being the pals they were she wasn’t caught off guard. “Hey, buddy!” she’d say, giving a big ol’ tight hug back. As Cho introduced herself, Suzume wondered how she had never seen her before as she too had recently become genin. But, being the shy girl she was, Suzume kept quiet – only nodding at Cho to acknowledge her. Same with Higuto, except she’d give a tiny wave towards him. It wasn’t every day that Suzume was an a large group like this.

Heeding Cho’s and Shinoskay’s words, Suzume prepared to expend her chakra for the new space time sword skill she recently got. Although, she planned to be careful not to actually do any serious damage to the Jounin…but at the same time Suzume thought that if a genin was able to injure a jounin so badly, then that would mean the jounin wasn’t so skilled. But, keeping in mind what Shinoskay said, that probably would not be the case. Seeing how he was using the Rock Section Cane technique, Suzume decided she may as well do the same, before using her space time swords, as it would be better than having just her hands in this fight.

[WC: 274, 5 AP for Earth Style: Rock Section Cane]
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2018 2:03 pm
(Skipping over everyone's next posts as it's been QUITE a while since latest post and everyone's 48 hours has come and gone.)

For the longest time Higuto had been wondering what he had been looking at when he had arrived and noticed a sheen around Yen that looked almost like a barrier. He was amazed at how it simply seemed to be non existent as Higuto's sword passed swiftly through the thing that circled Yen. Higuto quickly sheathed his sword upon noticing this as he brought his formed rasengan straight into Yen's back at 95 power and Yen hit the rock faces with so much force that the rock cratered and cracked due to the rasengan's power. He would do all actions at top speed and make it so Yen couldn't respond. Higuto's rasengan slowly dissipated as he picked Yen's body out of the rubble and placed him over his shoulder.

"You all did well against Yen. Don't worry about him. I'll take him to the hospital and get him checked. I'm certain that rasengan didn't mess him up too bad."

He thus jumped off the rock faces down to one of the rooftops that laid below and began hopping along them as he made his way to the Leaf hospital. Unless interrupted he would, instead of taking Yen to the hospital right away, take him to a bench and rest him on it with his back exposed as Higuto formed the Boar and Rat seals quickly as his hands slowly turned green and he slowly waved his hands along Yen's back as he would heal any bruises along his back as well as fix any fractured bones that had formed thanks to his rasengan. He then flipped him over and did the same with his torso as being pinned to stone couldn't have felt good for the body. Afterwards he then picked up Yen once again and hopped along to the Hospital. Hopefully his basic healing would help give the doctors a head start in fixing Yen.

{Exit unless interrupted with unconscious Yensung Aburame}

{Am also posting that I deny Yen's claim to his yang aura as it's not even an approved app.}

(Jutsu used: Basic Medical Ninjutsu (Level 2); 20 AP
Locket continuation unless post is approved: 20 AP; 40 AP used total
255/410 AP remaining)

Last edited by Higuto Aburame on Sun May 27, 2018 4:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Sun May 27, 2018 2:10 pm
((ooc voiding your skip because you didnt reach out to anyone... at least not to me. I will reach out one last time and then skip those who dont reply))

Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sun May 27, 2018 2:51 pm
Everyone's 48 hours have come and gone. You're free to post IC to attempt to stop his exit but the man's skip is acceptable.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2018 4:31 pm
((I would like to continue the topic along since my post stands and that my hit on Yen is valid. I would like to apologize to everyone for the skip. I know it's considered a dick move to do but with the Chuunin exams well on their way I need every topic space I can get to devote to training instead of keeping them within topics not going anywhere. I hope you can understand and that there are no hard feelings between us all and that one dick move doesn't make you automatically look at me in a negative light.))
Anonymous

Sun May 27, 2018 10:37 pm
Shinoskay just leaves

[exit 3/2831 wc]
Claiming 14 stats
claiming Mist Servant 2831-1000/1000= 1831
Claiming Storage Displacement1831-1000/1000= 831
Claiming Clay Doll831-771/771=60
Claiming Razor wire with 50 of remaining 60 wc. item costs 100, at wc half cost that is 50 cost wc. so 60-50/50=10
(I feel like razor wire use to be 49 sharpness)
Claiming Weapon Pouch 10-5/5=5
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Mon May 28, 2018 1:32 am
approved my guy
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon May 28, 2018 1:46 am
With a sudden burst of pain yen felt the blow of the technique hit behind him. Well the surprise was little to nothing new. Still it was a hit worth dutifully noting. Regardless  hitting the rock was nothing as much to yen as  he had taken much harder hits and rose back up. The impact being merely physical was nothing of concern. (It'll be blunt so yen would be fine)  Yet his concern was the technique that hit him. It was a strong technique. Although it felt familiar. Yet here it was higuto was attempting to dig through a little dirt. It was helpful,  but upon freeing yen from the mess yen simply waved him off.

He would  simply get to a knee and smile. The sensation was a rasengan which he was quiet familiar with. Although the moment was noted. He intook some air and coughed a bit.  A small trickle of blood would escape his mouth. Another few hits like that and yen would wonder if he wouldve been in the same shape as when salzem in his full wolf form would've been contested. But higuto was not there yet. Still it would draw his attention a bit. To only realize that the boy simply did as many would do.

Yet yen was not even unconcious. Perhaps winded, and with a clone handsign along with the figure of a wall manifesting around him  as a shimmer of sheer power would emit for a split second stopping higuto from further attempting to lift yen.  Perhaps out of pure wisdom? Nah it was merely a simple taste of display of power from yen. 

"No need higuto. I got this. Good rasengan! In time you will perhaps improve it a bit more."

Yen would say as he did not really intend to reveal that a certain shinobi even blazed amid their glorious combat form barely licked his defenses. But that tale he would not reveal. As the sensation in the area would last for only but a split second, [size=30]before a puff of smoke and a shadow clone would appear next to him as the clone got to work on the healing jutsu known as mystical healing palm on yen. [/size]

Although damaging. It was nothing too bad, just note worthy as the clone went to work for a moment or two, healing the odds of some damage and the likes  before yen was all set to go.

"I do not recall the last time i needed a hospital. Although it was when i was not as practiced in the medical arts, and i lost my eye. But that was a few years ago. I then simply focused on my medical studies. But good shot. Ah... did the other boy leave?"

Yen stated as he was focused on higuto it seemed the boy shino simply vanished away. No matter the clone was done and yen simply brushed off his cloak and placed the hat back on his head. Nothing of real concern to him. As damage was easy fixs for a person like yen.

(Waves off hig and shino.)
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:17 pm
(Haha, well played Hig XD. I would have done the same)

Suzume, Cho, Shinoskay, and Allegro all stood poised to continue fighting with Yensung Sensei. However, Higuto beat everyone to the punch and delivered a direct hit with a jutsu Allegro had never seen Higuto perform before. Allegro could feel his fist growing tight at his side. When had the Aburame found the time to master the sword so quickly? It appeared as if he had found a way to manipulate the shape of his Chidori to envelop the shape of his sword. Such a manipulation of chakra nature and shape was considered jounin level skill. Allegro was smiling in awe, dumbfounded by Higuto's strength. He landed a clean shot on the jounin with considerable ease. As expected from the powerhouse of Team 7. Allegro watched to see how Cho would react. He was not sure to what extent her skills compared to Higuto's, but he was positive Higuto was one of the strongest in his clan, and would not be easily defeated. A feeling of pride swelled up within the Uzumaki. Both in his teammates and in his self. He would have to train hard if he was going to stand a fighting chance against Higuto, and Jason as well. 

Eventually, Allegro would notice that Yen was still standing even after taking that attack head on. The genin's jaw dropped at this realization. Just how strong is this guy? At one point, Allegro felt an instance of worry that Higuto might have gone too far and injured the short old man. However that was clearly a silly thing to think when dealing with Yensung Aburame. The man stood hunched but relatively unscathed escape for his torn and worn clothing. Allegro listened on silently as Higuto and Yensung exchanged words. He had not even noticed Shinoskay's sudden disappearance from the scene. This was the second time Shinoskay had fleed in the middle of a fight, or before it even begins. Was there something bothering him, perhaps? Though Allegro had a thought to check in on Shinoskay later, something was still keeping him here on top of Hokage Rock. It seemed that Cho and Suzume were also checked out, or perhaps just as in shock about Higuto's attack as he was. The gathering of the leaf shinobi on top of Konoha's oldest monument was dissipating one by one. Allegro figured he might as well head back. His training had been finished for a while now, and it would seem the match between they and the jounin was now over. 

He would adjust his headphones as he walked up to exchange farewells with each ninja before heading back down the mountain and towards the village. The wandering musician would find a nice busy avenue in the village that was teeming with villagers, tourists, and markets. There he would play his music until his arms grew tired. All the while he would reflect on his training and begin to strategize for the exams.

[3041 TWC]
[Exit Thread]
Claims:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum