Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Mummy in training (p,Kotetsu) Empty Mummy in training (p,Kotetsu)

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:05 am
She could feel the softness of a bed beneath her and as she slightly opened her eyes she could see the dim lights of a hospital ceiling rushing by. Her body still felt stiff from the burns and then she could see a nurse facing her. "Good your conscious again, we would like to perform surgery on you right away, but we need to scrape off the cauterized skin, all of it. It will take time to heal the skin after that, but it will not scar, but we need your approval", she said as they stopped in front of a door. She would take a deep breath, but it was strangely hard to do. "Please do", she said silently barely bringing out a breath. So she was carried inside and they started to do the operation on her. This was the first time that she hated to have such a good constitution since it needed a lot of time for the sedation to kick in but once it knocked her out everything went blank again.

It must have been an eternity or maybe just some hours since they had brought her in when she opened her eyes. Her body wrapped in bandages, her face covered in a thick layer of a cooling crème of some sorts. Any movement would feel like fire still burning her skin. She slightly sighed. She deserved this somehow for her foolish thought that she was ready. Still it hurt a lot more than she anticipated. Unsure of what to do she now was waiting for something to happen, maybe one of the nurses coming by? It seemed that she was alone in here at least she could not spot another bed or person in the room right now. If he was still alive she was sure her father would have been here, worry in his eyes while he would scold her for not being careful enough, but she would need to do that herself now. This was the first time after the actual day she lost him that she really felt the sting in her heart, the thorn that his loss dug into it. The one that she so perfectly glanced over to seem strong, to seem untouchable but she was not, now she was hurt and vulnerable.

WC: 384
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Mummy in training (p,Kotetsu) Empty Re: Mummy in training (p,Kotetsu)

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:27 pm
He had literally just left the arena after his disappointing disqualification. That right there stung more than anything. It would have been one thing had he lost due to the other person's skill. It wasn't a fight, but it wasn't something that Kotetsu should sulk over. His current concern was his friend. He had watched Sanae's fight against Yurei. It was a short fight, but a particularily brutal one. He'd severely burned her with a fire style jutsu. He couldn't go check on her right away because his fight with Damon was literally the next fight after the one between Sanae and Yurei. This was the soonest that Kotetsu would be able to make his way over to the hospital to check in on his wounded friend. On the way, he picked up a bouquet of flowers for her hospital room. 'Every girl I know likes flowers...' Kotetsu thought to himself as he paid for them. 'Hopefully Sanae is no different in that regard...'

The trip to the hospital was a long one for Kotetsu, mainly because it was introspective. He was reliving the fight, trying to think of ways to do it differently. It was a learning experience, but not necessarily a healthy way or time to be doing it. The hospital slowly appeared in front of him, and he stepped inside. Sanae was still in surgery to try and repair the damage, so Kotetsu had to wait until she was back in her room. It must have been an hour before a nurse walked by to tell him that she was back in her room, and conscious. Kotetsu got up, grabbed the flowers and made his way over to the door, and knocked politely. It was rude to enter someone's room without permission first.

WC: 296
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:49 pm
Sanae's thoughts were disrupted by a knock on the door to her room. Good thing to be honest, she had thought that she was in need of some water. So she opened her mouth and tried to sound to enter. But this was more difficult than she would have ever imagined. It took her three or four times to sound a soft but lightly scratchy: "Come in please." She expected it to be a nurse or someone like that but no one else so she stayed down in the bed with not even her eyes turned towards the door because movie was painful at this time. Maybe she could get whoever was coming to bring her something to drink. That would be nice.

WC: 123
TWC: 507
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:59 am
He had barely heard it, but Sanae had given permission to enter her room, so he did. Just as he was opening the door to step inside, one of the nurses walked up to the room holding a pitcher and a cup with a straw. "I'll take those inside for you." Kotetsu said to the nurse, who smiled and passed over the pitcher and cup before heading off to look in on another patient. Kotetsu would then walk inside and look around the room briefly before making his way over to the side of Sanae's bed. He did so in a way where she wouldn't need to move as much to look at him as he moved about, so that she wouldn't cause herself too much discomfort. He placed the flowers on her side table, along with the pitcher and cup. He then grabbed a chair that was near the bed and brought it so that he could sit down and face her to speak. "Hey..." he said softly.  "How are you feeling?" It was a stupid question, but one tends to ask stupid questions when one is around someone they like.

WC: 192
TWC: 488
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:58 pm
Sanae lightly turned her head and her eyes followed slowly and then she recognized the young man standing inside the room and the flowers he had brought with him. A little smile formed on her lips but she waited for him to sit down next to her bed. Then she looked at his face smiling at him: "Hi Kotetsu", her voice was hoarse and then she coughed a little and looked at the liquid he had brought in. "Could you please hand me that drink?", she asked quietly and then looked at the flowers. A short smile struck her face once more as she saw the corn flowers mixed in-between. It was a very beautiful bundle and she could lightly smell it underneath the overlaying smell of the thick cream stuck to her face to cool it. Then she looked at Kotetsu again: "How are you here so fast? How did you know to find me here?" That was indeed something she was curious about it, but maybe he had seen her get here when he needed to go there after his fight. Wait his fight: "How was your fight? Did you win?", she did expect that since she had know how good he was before he vanished now h had to be much stronger unless he had slacked off.

WC: 220
TWC: 727
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:04 am
Kotetsu would gladly pour Sanae a drink of water from the pitcher. He offered her the cup if she could hold it herself, otherwise he would offer to hold the cup for her. She asked him a couple questions, why he was here already, how did he know where she would be. "I was watching your fight while I waited for mine to start. I also asked the nurse what room you were in." He said to her. "I'm not very happy with your opponent right now because of it." He shrugged. "I'd wanted to beat him into the ground in the finals, but I didn't get that chance. I was disqualified for killing my opponent's wolf summon. That's why I'm here so quickly." He chuckled mirthlessly. "It wasn't really a fight, had the wolf not died I would have won easily, but it is what it is. There will be other opportunities to become a Jounin." He looked over at the flowers he brought somewhat self-consciously. "I didn't know what kind your favourite was." He said with a light blush "So I just brought you a little of everything. I hope you like it." He then returned his gaze back to her. "How well is the recovery going right now? Did the doctors say how long you'll be in here for?" He asked her. 'This must not be a good experience for her...' Kotetsu thought to himself. 'What with her being here not long ago because of her father...' He felt bad for his friend, not liking seeing her in this state. He wasn't able to help her. He wouldn't dare to try to protect her, she was strong enough to do that herself. Not to mention she'd already been through her own fair share of hardships. Kotetsu would certainly be there for Sanae and help her in any way he could.

WC: 313
TWC: 801
Sanae
Citizen

Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:24 pm
She would thank him for the water and after a few sips her throat felt so much better. A refreshed sigh rose from her lips and then she smiled at him while he answered her questions. As it seemed he had watched her fight, how embarrassing. If she could have moved she would have hidden under then blanket and never looked up again. "So you saw me fail horribly, I am sorry that you needed to see this, it was awful", she said quietly in shame of her own short comings, "Don't blame Yurei, he just did what he thought he had to, if I had activated my armour I might have gotten away with it much better but this tricky Gen was keeping me locked up and I needed to figure it out first and then there suddenly was fire all around me", she tried to shake her head but it pained her in return. Evil it was indeed.
Then she listened carefully at what Kotetsu said about killing that Wolf and she looked worried. Killing someone you did not intent to kill, or at least she hoped he did not intent to, could leave a deep scar on someone. She slowly and very shaky lifted her arm and lightly placed her Hand onto either his arm or knee.

"Are you alright Kotetsu? I mean killing someone who is bad, is something we are used to, but accidentally killing", she sighed softly. "If you need to talk about it, I may not be able to move a lot, but since that is the case I can listen to anything you need to tell me. But if everything is alright I will be glad you came out unscarred", then she looked over at the flowers and nodded lightly. "Yes I love them, those corn flowers are my favourites, the small lightly blue ones, they don't usually grow in deserts, well nothing really does", she chuckled and regretted it immediately.

After she had eased in the pain again she cleared her throat and thought about what he had said. "He said about a week till my skin should be grown again. They do stuff to speed up the process but they don't want to stress my body by just forcing it back together, but the treatment will make sure that I am too staying unscarred", she would sound optimistic.

WC: 398
TWC: 1125
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:20 pm
Kotetsu shook his head. “You didn’t fail horribly, Sanae.” He said softly. “It wasn’t what you would call a fair fight, you did the best that you could given the circumstances. We can work on ways to help you defend yourself from attacks like that in the future.” He had responded to her comment about not blaming Yurei. ‘He hurt my friend, rather excessively…’ he thought to himself. ‘I’ll blame him all I want…’ The next moment, he had felt a hand on his knee, Sanae’s hand. He gently took her hand in his, careful to avoid causing un-necessary pain. “I’m alright Sanae.” He said to her, gratitude in his voice. While he was perfectly fine in relation to the accident, her words and concern for his well-being was touching. It made the young Chuunin very glad he had this beautiful young lady as his friend. “I was disappointed in myself that I had let this happen. I don’t enjoy killing. Sometimes it is necessary, but there was no need for it to go this far in a simple tournament that had very little impact.” He shrugged. “I’ve moved on, it was an accident, I’m not going to beat myself up over it.”

‘So her favourite flowers are corn flowers eh…’ He thought to himself as she mentioned the flowers. ‘I’ll make sure to bring more of those tomorrow…’ She winced when she chuckled at her own comment. He did as well. “You goof…” He said amused, but with a touch of concern. “A week eh? It must have been some serious damage. I’m glad you will be making a full recovery though. You do still owe me a night out after all.” He would say with a smirk. “I’ll make sure to come keep you company every day until you are out of the hospital, if only just to remind you.” ‘I wonder if they allow guests to stay overnight…’ he thought to himself as he looked at Sanae for a few moments. ‘Especially since I don’t believe she has any family left at this point…’ He paused a moment before asking. “Did you want me to find out if I could keep you company for the night?” It would be incredibly boring to just lay here with nothing to do and no one to talk to. So if he could make her recovery more bearable he would.

WC: 399
TWC: 1200
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:53 pm
Mid topic claim:
1200 WC towards Blacksmith (1200/1500, 25% max stat discount)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:36 pm
Approved my guy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum