Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Training (Done) Empty Training (Done)

Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:47 pm
Akihisa was dreaming he was floating like a cloud no he was a cloud he ne he had a great song he was listening he had the lyrics stuck in his head. It was a motivational speech.
I didn’t come this far to only come this far.
I hear some people saying things like: “When I make it”, “When I get to the top”… “I’ll keep working hard until i get to the top”, “until I reach my goal”.
Let me tell you something: There is no “END”!
WINNERS NEVER STOP.
If you reach your GOAL: SET A BIGGER GOAL.
If you get to the top of the mountain: Find a bigger mountain!

It’s the journey.
The continued pursuit of growth.
The constant seeking of improvement. THE CHALLENGE.
That’s what makes life great.
That’s what makes a fulfilled life.

I didn’t come this far to only come this far!
When I get this GOAL: I’ll seek MORE. Not more things. MORE GROWTH.
Constantly pushing myself to be better.

I didn’t come this far to only come this far!
I came this far so I could be strong enough to go further!
So I would be good enough to push myself harder! I’m only getting started. This is just the beginning.

I AM proud of my achievements, but that doesn’t mean I’ll settle for them.
PROUD but NEVER SATISFIED. PROUD but FOREVER HUNGRY. PROUD and ALWAYS READY.
PROUD but PUSHING. PUSHING FOR MORE. PUSHING FOR GREAT.

A true winner doesn’t seek only the title. A true winner seeks GROWTH. A true winner seeks GREATNESS.
It’s the JOURNEY. It’s the CHALLENGE.

Don’t tell me it’s over. I’M JUST GETTING WARMED UP! If the journey wasn’t challenging, the destination wouldn’t be rewarding.
It’s the challenge that makes the greatness.

You can’t have a champion athlete without great competitors pushing them all the way.
You can’t have the greatest of all time without champions pushing them all the way.

It’s the journey. The process, that makes the greatness.

If you reach your GOAL: SET A BIGGER GOAL.
If you get to the top of the mountain: Find a bigger mountain
His goal was to be the best the strongest the best puppeteer This was his goal his dream no this was not a goal nor a dream this this would be a reality a battle of the fittest where of the biggest mountain. He would climb the ladder knocking of opponents before they can even speak that was just him

When it all got down to it he would have to learn something besides his puppetry so he decide. he would do medical ninjutsu it was a very useful thing and it would allow him to use sasori's human puppets. He would use them sasori used them to turn the tyrant of a third kazekage into a puppet he read all about the third kazekage it read this

"After studying the jinchūriki of Shukaku of the time, he recreated its sand-manipulating powers by combining his own magnetic chakra and iron powder, which produced the Iron Sand technique. At some point, Sasori kidnapped and killed the Third Kazekage in order to turn him into a human puppet. According to Sasori, the effort involved in the Third's capture made it his favourite puppet. Sunagakure was not aware of what Sasori had done and searched earnestly for his whereabouts. However, with the ongoing war, the village was forced to choose a Fourth Kazekage, though they still attempted to search for him in later years. It was not until the start of the Fifth Kazekage's reign, did his fate become known." 
To think that a kazekage as cruel as him would have the great fortune to be hailed as the strongest kazekage was hideous he remembered his grandmothers own saying "Those who are nice and precious have the worst of luck while the opposite is also true."only the strongest live at the top where only people who have strength and prowess live he would refine his abilities he would make the best of them. And when the survival of the fittest was al done and over with he would be the best he would be the one at the top. He knew he needed to get stronger. If he wanted to be at the top he needed to put in more effort.

So he started memorizing a technique he heard about in his time in suna. The incomplete performance of 100 puppets it allowed the user to get 20 chakra strings so he read more on it this is what it read 

"Refines the users chakra network for the art of puppetry, this allows them to generate ten chakra strings from a single finger, including the thumb. This allows the user to make at maximum, 100 chakra strings. The normal control system for puppets is the exact same, but puppets that require x amount of fingers, will require x amount of strings instead." 

What he read would be a helpful start up for the performance of 100 puppets. He knew that this technique works because he has gotten up to 18 strings which is 2 times the puppets it was a great infullence and if he got this too full capactiy he could have a few quality puppets. He then awoke laying besides the Pond of water gardens he got straight too work he forced his puppet too cut his arm he then forced his chakra into his arm thrugh his hand mentally stiching the hole together he then got it he was on the road of life and he would fuffill it. So he then started traing his chakra strings trying too make more and more but after an hour he ended up with 19 strings so he went at it again and again traing for the rest of the day and by the end of the day he had it 20 chakra strings he then slowly ewalked home and jumped into his bed happy for his new found powers.

WC1005
Claiming 200 words to incomplete performance of 100 puppets already had eighteen hundred and adding 500 for E Rank Medical ninjutsu claiming 5 stats and 300 words too Lightning release electromagnetic murder.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Training (Done) Empty Re: Training (Done)

Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:54 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum