Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Breaking & Entering (io,nk, Max) Empty Breaking & Entering (io,nk, Max)

Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:24 am
A day out exploring her new home and Yasumi was happy again. She wore her blue dress as usual and those worn out boots while she was casually walking around the streets of Kumo. She felt a little bit at unease about all of this. The day was a little grey and maybe it would rain soon, but she could not tell for sure. The smell of rain hung over the village kind of every day. It was hard to tell when it was really the rain coming or just the cover they used to hide. Sometimes she wondered if she would see the sun any time soon. Spreading her arms she made a turn on her feet that would send her skirt flying. "What a wonderful day to be out!", she chimed with her honey covered voice as she looked around. "A wonderful day indeed", an almost hoarse voice caught her attention as she turned and could spot a man. His clothes a little run down, his hair unclean and a little out of control as it seemed. In his one hand she could see him holding a kitchen knife and in between his lips he was holding onto a toothpick. Slowly she dipped her head to the side the long tightly braided hair sliding with her movement.
Then she would look behind him and make shock big eyes: "Oh boy, this is bad..." , she said her voice shaking and her eyes motioning to his back as he would raise his knife at her. Then out of curiosity for sure he looked back as well to find nothing that warranted her reaction to this: "What are you talking about there is nothing...", he said while turning back only to notice that she had started running away from him this time doing something she did usually avoid. She ran into the small side streets. Quick turns left and left again here right and straight on. She was not sure if she was followed but she could hear steps behind her. That was the moment when she saw a small open window. A grown man would probably not fit it, but a small woman like her could maybe climb into it. So she made a run for it trying to get in. With only one arm she had her problems getting up but as she did it was easy as she fell right through. Her follower had caught on but as predicted he would not fit it.
"I will get you! You can't stay in there forever! When you come out I will get you!", he screamed at the window in anger and started to circle the house she had just climbed into. Maybe there was another entrance somewhere for him to take. Yasumi herself was now sitting in one of the bathrooms in the bar and it was dark inside. This is what she did not really thing about and she could scold herself for it. As the darkness seemed to engulf her she would cower down and shake. It was almost like being back in that cave helplessly buried under those rocks but there was not brother to safe her. No, there was only a crazy guy who probably wanted her money. Soon tears would drop from her eyes while she tried to fight her fear.

WC: 557
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Breaking & Entering (io,nk, Max) Empty Re: Breaking & Entering (io,nk, Max)

Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:18 am
Why was Max here? Why was the boy sitting at this old, rundown bar? He couldn’t be certain. Part of him figured that it may have useful salvage that he could gather and repurpose, but deep down he knew why. This was where one of his memories of Senshi had been.

This place hadn’t been closed for a great deal of time. In fact, Max and his pals had come to this very bar shortly before the War of Expansion had begun. This was where they all came to talk and discuss the future of Kumo, and despite it not being run “officially” it was a great place to look sharp and meet with friends. Looking back now, despite the uncertainty and chaos of war, Max missed such times. He missed Senshi…

The boy was almost lost in his own memories when he heard the patter of boots hitting the floor. Had he forgotten to shut the window on his way in? He doubted that anyone was here to bother him about his entry into the building. Who could it be?

The Blonde Chuunin would head over towards the bathrooms, his hands without any noticeable weapons. Of course, any that were familiar with the boy knew that he had been a puppeteer and always had an arsenal of puppets with him. With a simple motion he could launch an assault on any would be assailants.

"I will get you! You can't stay in there forever! When you come out I will get you!"

Someone seemed to know that he was in here, and they were threatening his life. How odd this feeling was. A tinge of excitement would pass through the boy as he would open the door only to hear what sounded like sobbing coming from inside. He listened for a moment before opening the door up, unsure how to proceed. He didn’t know what had been happening, but he would soon get to the bottom of the matter.

Max would open the door, the Lightning Chakra he had in his hand lighting the room. The source of light would easily pinpoint his location to anybody that was looking for him, as the lone light in the darkness attracts the moths.

The light would reveal a young woman, wearing a blue dress and crying in the corner. She had flowing black hair, and a darker complexion that was fairly normal for Kumogakure despite Max not knowing many shinobi from these lands with said complexion.

The youthful, blonde Chuunin would step forwards to reveal himself. The arcing Lightning Chakra in his hands showed him clear as day to this young lady, his large blue grey eyes shining in the light. He wore one of his “nicer” white shirts that he managed to find, along with some baggy grey pants that seemed to be slightly too large for him. They were held up by a black belt, keeping his trousers from falling off. His Kumo headband was with him, dangling from around his neck. A metallic prosthetic arm could be seen on his right side, the light from the electricity catching it just right to shine. On his back was a rather large, wrapped up… something. It was hard to tell what it was with all the wrappings on it, but despite its bulk Max seemed to have no issue moving it about. Finally on top of all of his other clothes he wore a Flak Jacket, signifying that he had been a Chuunin.

“Are you okay, miss? Is the person attached to that voice bothering you?” The boy would ask, sincerity in his words. No matter how dark things got, there was always goodness within the boy. “Oh, forgive me. I am Maximillian Yamaguchi, but my friends call me Max. What is your name?”

Max was honestly surprised upon meeting someone that he hadn’t recognized. Of course, much had seemed to happen during his travels to Hoshi. Of course, this person also didn't seem to have a headband so he might not know her because she was just a civilian. 

Well, either way Max would find out.

WC: 687

Last edited by Maximillian Yamaguchi on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to format my dialogue blue)
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen

Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:17 am
It was dark and cold where she sat on the ground and had wrapped her arms around her knees. Hiding her face against them she was shivering with every sob coming from her. She did not really plan this out right. What if he really was luring around here until she needed to come out? Or worse what if he found a way in here. Her body trembled at the thought of that man rampaging in here and then do what? What was he about to do? She did not really carry much money on her. Barley what a child would get as pocket money and no jewellery. So what did he want to do with her? No, any further thought would only lead to disaster or something like that so she would not care to think of it further. Trying to calm herself she would take one or two deep breaths and then it happened.
There was light coming closer. Had he found a way inside? Was he now coming to get her? With haste she looked around like a headless chicken searching for a way to evade the pot it was supposed to be cooked. Then slowly the door swung open and someone entered the room she was currently in.

For a moment her heart seemed to stop and she held her breath staring at the doorframe as Max entered. She did not really register where the light was coming from or the full appearance of the young boy that had just entered her fortress of solitude inside this strange situation. All she could look at was the young face of the boy and his beautiful blond hair. She had rarely seen this hair colour and the fact that he was a child made everything better. Not only a child but one carrying light and he looked so sweet almost heart melting.
To his question she gave a confused look and then grew big eyed. He had seen the man and still came in here. What to do if he would grab a hold of him as well. "Oh that man, he is bad please be careful around him", she shook her head crutching over to the boy, "You should not be here, it is very dangerous around those kind of men." Her soft voice had something urging to it because she did not want the boy to get hurt now because of her. Looking at him she was reminded on the many smaller siblings at home and she reached out to touch his head.

If not stopped she would gently run her hand over his head and her fingers through his hair as he told her his name. Her lips formed a smile although her eyes still reflected the fear she bore within her. "I am Yasumi Sora but I like to be called Yasu. It is nice to meet you Max", she said smiling a little more and then for the first time taking in more than just his face. As she recognized the Chakra spraying from his hand creating the light and the flak jacket beside the headband she paused.
"I am sorry", she sat up on her knees putting her hands into her lap. "I should have seen that earlier, I do not need to worry about you do I? I am sorry", quickly she would clear tears out of her eyes with the cloth covering the stump of her right arm and then initiating a slow bow: "I am sorry if I have offended you, you just look so terribly young to be so highly trained", and once again it came to her, that she was only quite old to not be trained accordingly and she sighed at the thought of that.

WC: 629
TWC: 1186
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:29 pm
Max wouldn’t have any issue with her stroking his hair. While some Jutsu could be used with a touch, Max neither saw any hand seals, nor was there a spike in chakra if she had been hiding it. It might have been a bit of a risk, but it was a calculated risk he was willing to take in order to sooth the young lady.

Then her whole demeanor would seem to shift, treating him as though he was completely different from the child he appeared to be. Max would try and ease her tension by raising a hand and motioning downward, letting her know that she can relax.

“You have done nothing to offend me, Yasu. I have heard no insults, nor have you raised a hand against me. I see no slight, and therefore you have no need to apologize.” Max would give her a moment to let that sink in. Were the other shinobi treating her poorly enough to warrant such a response? If that were the case he would have to address it. The land of Kumo would not be a place where the people had to fear a shinobi headband. We shinobi were defenders of this land, extensions of our Kage’s will.

“I thank you for your concerns regarding this man, but I should be fine as a trained shinobi. Nevertheless, being careful is generally a good idea against people who have skill levels unknown to you. I will use caution if I approach him.” Max would say, looking over his shoulder to make sure that they were not being snuck up on.

“I take it you are a civilian of Kumo, otherwise this man wouldn’t dare try this. Do you have any idea why he is bothering you?” Max would ask this, completely unaware that such things went on. Nobody ever tried these sorts of things with him despite his age. One of the few perks of being seen as a monster and avoided like a plague for so long he guesses.

Max would wait for her answer, hoping that he could help her through whatever was happening. 

"If you don't know, we can speak with him and find out. You won't have anything to fear, as I don't think that any ruffians will dare stand against me and my 'friends'," the boy would say pointing a thumb at his back.  

WC: 397
TWC: 1084
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen

Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:39 pm
She was sitting there looking at the boy in front of her. He seemed so calm and content with everything going on while she was shaking and frightened, but this was the difference between an amateur and a Chuunin. It was somehow amazing to Yasumi if she thought about it a little bit longer. At what age did he start to train if he was so good only at that age? He seemed so frail and tiny yet the raging man outside did not seem to scare him the least. Then he would relieve her of the thought that she could have angered him in any way. It seemed just as if he did not mind her treating him like a child or maybe he was used to that kind of behaviour around him?
But he still talked about approaching the man. Why would he? Well maybe if he came inside or they needed out, but for now they should be fine in here, they had been at least up until now. "Glad you do not feel offended by me addressing you like a small child. I am kind of new to all of this so I am glad you can manage with me being like this", she ran a hand through her long hair and looked around a little frightened because even with the boys Chakra out it was still quite dark in here. His new question would put her mind once again away from her being scared and she would look into his eyes again. Those were sweet looking eyes that seemed as if they could do no harm to anyone, at least out of her kneeling perspective.
"Yes and no, kind of", she started a little bit confused, "I am an Academy Student and have attended the academy now for about four months or so, but I have yet to learn anything because I have still to get used to my handy cap", she would lightly raise her arm to show its incompleteness and then smiled at Max. "But I can handle that, but not him. I guess he is a robber or something like that, but I don't really carry something worth robbing from me, but how would he know", she shrugged and then they could hear the man hitting against the door. "Come out come out I will get to you!", he hammered his fists against the door so that one would fear it breaking. This was when Yasumi reached out for the young Chuuning and trying to hide herself in a hug.

WC: 428
TWC: 1614
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:42 am
Max would simply listen as she stated her enrollment in the shinobi academy. While she seemed older for an academy student, Max knew that sometimes people were late bloomers to being a shinobi. Yasu showed her arm, a lack of a hand being the first thing Max noticed. He would hold up his own mechanical arm. “If you ever want that fixed, you let me know. I’ll make you a hand that will work as good as new.” With that said he would move it around, showing that it functioned much like a real hand.

If she didn’t have anything of value, why would somebody wish to rob her? Maybe she managed to make herself a target by being seen in the wrong place at the wrong time. Max didn’t like the idea of her getting hurt, especially if she was a student. That meant she would grow into a shinobi of Kumo, and would strengthen the village as a whole.

Just then Max would suddenly be hugged. Now Max must have known how Senshi had always felt. Still, Akihana had made Max more accepting of physical contact with others. It had been so long since he had been around anyone that he would regularly hug, and this hug warmed his little heart. He felt like a protector of Kumo right now, and Max would whisper, “Everything is going to be okay, Yasu.”

With a movement of his hand a puppet would unravel, Stein coming out to ‘play’. “Don’t get to close to him, else his toxins may kill you,” Max would state in warning whisper to the young lady. Roughly 2 meters… that was how close someone would have to be in order to be harmed by Stein’s toxins. “So long as you stand behind me it shouldn’t be too much of a concern.”

Max would then inform Stein of what his orders were. “Stein, if that man breaks the door down and comes in here I want you do break his arms. Is that understood?” With a groan of acceptance the massive seven foot tall puppet would stand vigilant, awaiting execution of his commands. If Yasu knew anything about puppetry, she would know that puppets were merely tools that puppeteers used and that they don’t have sentience or thoughts of their own. That would mean that either Max was an incredibly advanced puppeteer far beyond anything anybody has ever seen, or he was a bit… off.

“Sir, I believe you are not aware of that which you seek. The lady here doesn’t want any trouble with you. I suggest that you just leave and be on your way, else she will have to take drastic measures to deal with you.” Max would say loudly, confirming to the man that she was in fact in here and that there was another in here as well, and a child no less. The decision on what happened next was for the assailant to decide. 
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:01 am
Slowly she looked at the arm that max would show her and flinch at the sight of it. The she looked closer as he started to move it just like real as it seemed. Slowly she would bend her head a little and hold her own good hand against it. "This is amazing but I kind of want to go without first to get my hand up to par", she waved her left a little, "because when this arm fails, which I don't suppose it does very often, I would not like to be defenceless", she still looked at it and was amazed. So it was possible to be strong but still one armed. Maybe Max was a silver lining like any other she had encountered before.
This thought crossed her mind again as she was holding onto the young boy nuzzling into him as if he was a stuffed animal. She could hear his voice gently speaking to her promising that everything would be alright. Easing her mind of worries she might have had concerning the situation although it felt kind of weird that he was the one who was protecting her, but well that was how it was right now and better to be honest about the situation. She could deal with sheep stealing wolfs but the man was just too much.

She would watch as he would unravel Stein that was a puppet. She had heard of puppetry before and seen it as well and kind of wanted to pursue it herself but for now she did not really possess the ability to do so. What he now displayed was kind of amazing. But also this puppet was kind of dangerous like poison that would kill her, obviously dangerous. Also all he did was giving the puppet a simple command and then make it wait.
She had not much knowledge about puppets but she was sure that they did not really operate at own will they should be operating at movement of fingers at least. She was looking at the young boy kind of confused. Still if he was confident she would not really doubt him about his skill and capability. "I will remain behind you", she then confirmed to him and looked at the door a little bit worried still. As Max would make himself known to the man outside she almost shushed him because she once again saw how little he was and did not want him to get hurt. Coming back to the jacket he wore, he ought to be the most dangerous person around here so well nothing to fear for him.

"Either you are terribly small or another little lassy I'm going to devour fully to my enjoyment so who's gonna stay back there!", was the grunted answer as kicks where thrown against the door that would eventually break the look through the frame and throw it open as he would enter the bar and look around. "Where are you sweethearts the dear uncle only wants to play", his kind of slurred speech would make Yasu shiver a little as he drew closer to where they were: "Hiding in the bathroom are ye." The steps were coming closer to their position and Yasumi did not dare to say a word.

WC: 548
TWC: 2162
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:52 am
The boy would simply nod in recognition, understanding where she seemed to be coming from with her reservations on getting one of Max's "upgrades". Developing her ability to use only one hand effectively would end up putting her at an advantage later on, especially if she was ever in a situation where she could only rely on a single hand. Max knew that he was capable of crafting with only a single hand, but would he be able to fight effectively that way? Hopefully he would never have to know the answer to this question.

Max would listen as the man broke through the first barrier between himself and the two of them. Using the time and effort it had taken for him to break through the front door Max would figure that the man couldn't be very strong. Either that or the man took great pleasure in his attempts to frighten them. 

The man would open the door, it slowly creaking as he made his way inside. His knife was in hand, a small thing compared to the blades Max had been accustomed to seeing at home. Senshi really did like his weapons. Once the man broke the threshold of the door, Stein would seemingly was little time. The large puppet would move forward at what would seem like incredible speed, its arms lunging out to grab the attacker. 

The man would thrust his knife into the flesh of Stein, but the unfeeling puppet would simply not be phased by such an attack. Stein grabs the mans arm that thrust the blade, twisting it with a loud, audible "POP" that would be able to be heard by all. The man would likely be in a significant amount of pain, but Stein had orders. Another loud, cracking noise could be heard as the puppet breaks the mans other arm in half at the elbow, bending it in ways no arm should bend. 

"I asked you nicely to leave," Max would say, unflinching at the horror of the scene before him. 

Toxins would likely begin to seep into the mans respiratory system as well, likely causing death if it continues. 

"I don't think this man will bother you anymore", Max would say, calmly shifting his attention to her. "Do you want him gone for good?" He would ask, looking up to the tall dark haired shinobi in training. The look in Max's emotionless eyes hinted at just what he was... a weapon. 

Stein would await further orders, keeping the man in his death grip. 

WC: 423
TWC: 2000

OoC: Left out speeds and such since this is mostly an RP thread. Will add them if actually needed.
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen

Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:37 pm
As the man was caught by Stein he struggled to get free of that puppets grasp but well was not really able to fight it anyways. So as his arm popped and broke clearly into pieces Yasumi would shiver a little at the sound of it hugging max a little tighter. He could clearly feel how she flinched and shivered at the cries the man let out to release himself of this pain he was now feeling. He cried and screamed in pain as he would have his bones cracked and he felt like dying immediately. Yasumi herself held closer to Max as she would slightly tear up at the cries of the man that she could not bear to witness. "Please Max", she whispered almost with no voice at all as she was lightly sobbing into his ear as she kind of pitied the man who was currently at the brink of his demise. "Don't kill him, be careful with your soul, don't kill him, how is true judgement coming to him when you don't let him survive to get judged on he would have no time to redeem himself", she would gently stroke over Max's hair and nuzzle against him softly. As she would still shake in fear at a little bit teary eyed.
"You should not torment others... even if you can and you want", slowly she was gently wrapping her arms around him in a protective manner but what she would protect him from he was strong enough to defend himself. That was not the problem and she would not hinder him at this because she knew she was strong enough she would gently pull him against her chest holding him protectively and nuzzled her face against his hair and place a gentle Kiss on top of his head: "Please do not soil your soul for this man who knows no boundaries concerning others I would hate for you to be that way just because this happened to me", she whispered into his ear like a pledge. "Don't kill him, stop harming him."

WC: 347
TWC: 2509
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:22 am
Max would hear her faint voice, almost a whisper. She was not yet accustomed to witnessing such things it had seemed. How pleasant such innocence must be, to be detached from the darkness of this village and all the horrors experienced by it. Such a thought is almost comical that it is coming from someone as young as Max. An untainted soul was hard to find here…

Max would nod, accepting her request to not kill the man. “I am glad that you did not wish him to die, for I don’t like taking life on a whim. I assure you that he will never bother you, or anyone else like this again.” Max’s expression would relax a bit, a sense of kindness returning to his face. “Stein, please let him go. His life was spared by the kindness of a stranger that he intended to by his victim.”

The large puppet would do so, setting the now crippled man against the wall. Stein had been infused with Max’s chakra’s and that meant that the toxins his unnatural body emitted would not stop anytime soon. The boy would walk up to his creation, rapidly pulling out a scroll and placing his palm against Stein. “Rest now, friend.”

With a “POOF” the puppet had been sealed within the scroll, unable to harm anyone else with its toxic fumes.

“You have a good heart, Yasu. Hopefully such a thing will not hinder you in the future of your shinobi career. And as for you,” Max would say, turning to the likely cowering man who thought it a good idea to attack them, “I suggest you seek medical attention, sir. Here.” Max would say as he formed hand seals HARE – OX – MONKEY and causing Max’s fingers to glow with blue flames. “Be still, I will ease your pain and relocate your shoulder. I can do little for your broken elbow though. Might I suggest you not attack any other people, as the next person to deal with you might not be so forgiving.”

Max walk and he would stick his flaming fingers into the chest of the man, only barely moving deeper than the skin. Chakra Anesthetic would kick in and calm the man’s nervous system, easing his pain and allowing Max to pop his shoulder back into place. 

WC:386
TWC: 2386
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum