Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Gen me harder - Page 2 Empty Re: Gen me harder

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:23 pm
orokana would respond with "im chunnin." and he wouldnt respond about what the boy said about him not having a head band. then eh would look at the other one. "good job on breaking out of the gen, what do you want to do now?" he asked then he took his book from thor and sighed. he wouldnt use his book to use the gen, he would show the boy how the gen would be used. oro place his arm towards the boy and that would trigger the gen. thor would find the world shift and change into a world full of bamboo, and fuzzy, hard to see, hazy even as the name suggested. once the boy was trapped in the gen he would walk behind the boy unsheathing his katana and placing it near thors throat, before he could break out of the gen. then once thor was out of the gen oro would say calmly. "this is how you would use the gen, make them unable to see or notice you and then attack while they try to figure out what happened. but..." he would pause then move away from thor not hurting him since it wasnt his intention, and he sheathed his katana. "you see a gen like this would only work once, since once someone knows you can do that to them it wouldnt be as surprising. i would recommend using it as a one time trump card for fighting someone. but thats one way to use gen, attack when they are confused and cant stop you from attacking." he would say as he sighed and looked at the boy. "no you try it on me." he said looking at thor.
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:00 pm
Akihisa saw the effects of the genjutsu he invaded thor's body with chakra and messed with his senses. Akihisa poured a little of his chakra into Oro by touch and invaded his system. he forced the chakra to go to Oro's eyes he then formed the hand signs. envisioning a bamboo forest just like oros.When  It did not work he tried 2 more times increasing the chakra. while the first time was a fail the second He thought worked he had a smirk on his face and asked oro "did it work".
no it did not he didn't have the capabilities yet.

Last edited by LordGrim on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 pm
Thor had asked the young boy not oro so I kinda baffled him as to why he had answered but Thor payed it no mind, why criticize someone for an honest mistake. Then he realized what was happening bamboo was sprouting from the ground slowly but surely. He then heard orocana’s words and he payed as much attention as he could. It was rather hard for Thor due to the massive bamboo forest growing before his eyes. 

He stood there baffled by the forest when he felt something approaching his neck, a katana by the sound it made. A katana has more high pitched wine too it than a larger sword like Thor’s Ōdachi. He started to concentrate the chakra into his body and then released it all at once causing the gen jutsu to be released. He started to run back over the steps orocana had preformed, out stretch your arm then the forest will start to grow.

Hmmm Thor began to think, so this jutsu would be quite strong with a wood style user. He had meet one earlier but couldn’t remember his name. Thor began to mentally get ready for the jutsu, he visualized a massive forest of bamboo shooting from the ground. Up up and up again till the sky was blurry and little light fell into the victim below. There seemed to be an infinite amount of it just reaching out into the sun. Then Thor got back to reality and started to gather chakra in his hand and upper arm, taking deep breaths in and out slowly till he felt the chakra reach it’s boiling point and he released it allowing it to split and expand into the massive forest he had invisioned. Then he waited for orocana to release the jutsu. Before he asked “ was that right or should I have done something different” then finish the apple core and take off his flak jacket, Thor had begun to get quite hot and the jacket was beginning to get tire some. Then he started to focus his chakra, not into his arm like before but into his Feet feeling rather bored.

Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:11 pm
Akihisa left the training grounds going to train by himself he dropped a note that said 'Names Akihisa Grim new in town see you around. He then fled the scene.

Claiming three stat points TWC 659
(EXIT)

Last edited by Grim on Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:21 pm
Lord approved unless interrupted
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:53 pm
orokana sighed when thor did the genjutsu. the genjutsu worked then oro would use genjutsu madness and the genjutsu would end for oro, but thor would be stuck in it again. "you did it thor, thats hazy gen, now you know how to use it." he said and yawned then looked at the other one. he watched as the boy left, then looked at thor again. he doesnt use his gen often but it was one he made for things like this, and the boy would have no idea. oro would watch and study how the boy would react.it was interesting to see how people reacted to things they never expected. oro yawned and looked at his book flipping through it reading on oen tech he has been testing but it wasnt done yet. he smiled to himself excitingly.
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:12 am
Thor had done it according to the man, he had used the hazy gen jutsu. Then the man dispelled it and Thor was somehow catapulted back into the bamboo forest from before. This merely annoyed Thor and he got back to what his original plan for the day was. To get his body in shape for the chunin exams, they were happening right now and he needed to be ready for the next set. The gen jutsu would be a major advantage to him in the future. He dispelled the jutsu and looked at orocana “ Thank you sir for all of your help. I hope that I can use this in the chunin exams soon, if this comes in handy I promise I’ll cook you a specialty bowl of my famous pork chili ramen.” Then Thor started to think what else he needed to learn before the tournament. He still needed to get the other creations from his travels working, over the years some of his inventions and techniques had been forgotten as he aged but now Thor would need them more than ever. Then Thor grabbed his flak jacket and slipped it over the mass of clothes he was currently wearing. Then started to walk away merrily but not before leaving a little note for the man upon its parchment was a message “I’ll be back just you wait, believe it. And I mean it about the ramen I’ll treat you.” Then Thor ran home and started to rummage through his closet getting ready to build and tinker

[Exit]

Twc is 1374 
Gen jutsu release and mastered no hand seals 500/500
874 towards hazy gen jutsu +226 from the holiday event topic (will deduct from my page after approval)
TLDR genjutsu release mastered and hazy genjutsu
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:54 am
Thor ...........approved
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Child
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 42970

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:39 am
Thor denied, you used all of your wordcount from the holiday topic here:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37178p10-transformation-odachi

The rest is fine.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:19 am
exit 
claiming 830 words towards yuhi eyes lvl two, total words 2250/2250
claiming 399 words towards perfect chakra control need 1500
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum