Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Lets be Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets be Friends

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:26 am
Edited claims to not exit.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:41 am
Sure reapproved.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:46 am
This girl was just full of questions. It's like now that she knew her life was no longer in danger she just wouldn't shut up. 'Well at least she's resilient,' Alice thought to herself, rolling her eyes in the process. "You can call me 'Teacher' or 'Sensei' if you want. My name, however, is Alice," she answered. She noticed the girl's bandages were now wet and bloodied, partly Alice's fault of course. She thought about what to do next, whether it was smarter to take Brooke straight to Kazuo or spend some time getting to know the girl and training her up a bit first. Either way, those bandages needed to get changed right away and the cut on her neck taken care of or it would get infected. It didn't help that it was still snowing and freezing out. If she was going to take this girl under her care, it wouldn't do to let her catch cold.

"Leave your lights where they are," she began, "Instead, gather up more wood for the fire. It went out while I was playing with you. We'll stay here for a little while longer. Now go, and be quick about it." Once again there was an obvious tone of authority in her words, one that should have made the girl immediately get up and do as she was told. Assuming that's what happened, Alice would make her way back over to where she had ambushed Brooke and begin to clear the area of snow enough for them to set up camp. That was the next thing the bandaged girl would be made to do, whenever she came back from gathering wood. 'How did I end up here?' she pondered. When the day had started Alice certainly wasn't expecting to end up with a student. It was quite the unexpected turn of events, yet not at all unwelcome. It might actually be nice to share what she's learned over the years with this girl; the thought of keeping her from the possible horrors that could happen to a girl on her own in this world made Alice smile.

By the time Brooke had returned she would see several logs cleared of snow surrounding the original fire the girl had made, one of which Alice would be seated on. "After you get the fire going, I'll instruct you on setting up a proper camp. We'll be staying here for the night," she would say. "Before that though, I'll help you change the bandages once the fire is going by itself. I don't need you getting sick and dying on me before I make you useful."

WC: 441
TWC: 2,654
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:29 pm
Alice, but sensei or teacher would suffice. Brooke would repeat the girls name in her head. If they were going to be working together getting that down would be important.Once, Alice made her demand to get the firewood Brooke would stand. “Yes, teacher.” The girl would then move quickly looking or suitable wood to use for the fire, because of the snow almost everything would be wet. She would have to look around the larger trees that kept their trunks sheltered by their branches. Those would likely hold dry sources of kindling wood.

Stepping under a massive pine it would seem that there were some recently downed branches from the snowstorm. The weight of the snow causing the branch to snap and fall to the ground. While there were a few good pieces of wood here, there weren’t many anywhere else. That is when a thought came to the girls head. Perhaps, looking on the ground for dry wood was insane. It was likely soaked by now being covered on all sides by the snow.

Taking out a kunai the girl would look at the tree and focus chakra into the soles of her feet. She would then move forward her feet no longer sinking into the snow. As she placed her foot onto the bark the change in density caused her to slip and she would land in the snow on her back. Density change. Going from a semi-solid like snow to bark, I have to adjust to the change quickly. If the ground were solid that would have been much easier.

Standing up Brooke would place chakra into her feet once more. She did not sink into the snow and glided across it as she moved. At the tree she would place less chakra in her feet to make-up the difference in the solid object. Shooting up the tree the girl would stop once hitting a Y in the tree that she could sit in. Once, there the girl would begin to cut down branches until she had enough wood to bring back to Alice. The wood was easy to carry on her sled and she would pull it back to the place she had previously made a fire.

“I can change them teacher.” Brooke was hoping that Alice wouldn’t insist on helping. The Uchiha was still nervous about showing that aspect of herself that she found to be hideous. If allowed she would even go somewhere else to change them. For the moment though the girl would just get the fire going. Striking the flint a few times before the wood finally caught and the fire was started. “If you don’t mind I’ll change behind the trees over there.” She would say getting up, unless told no.

WC: 461
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:49 pm
'By herself? Seems like she's still not comfortable showing others those scars. She's going to have to get over that.' Alice thought to herself. "Alright, fine. But first, give me your hand." Assuming the girl listened and obeyed, Alice would take Brooke's hand in her own for a moment and placed a mark seal before letting it go. If she asked, Alice would tell the girl what the seal was for. If not, then she would simply send the girl to change her bandages on her own.

When she was finished and came back to the fire, Alice would wait for a moment while she gathered her thoughts. The only thing that broke the silence was the howl of the icy wind. Finally, she would break the silence. "Alright. Listen up kid. If I'm gonna take you under my wing there's a few ground rules you'll have to follow. But before that," she began, an icy stare pointed at the girl before her. "Who gave you those scars?"
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:41 pm
The girl was a tad surprised that Alice was so agreeable. It was a nice feeling though, the girl knew of her scars and Brooke’s discomfort with them but did not make her change the bandages in front of her like some weirdo who would get jollies out of watching people reveal their insecurities. Why was that a good feeling one might ask. Well in the black market freaks range in all shapes, sizes, and tastes. Some killed people in the middle of the market and blame it on others after they turned around. At the very least she wasn’t currently with someone who was like that even if their initial meeting was a bit life threatening.

“Yes, teacher.” The girl would say holding out her right hand. While she favored her left hand, the right was scar free. The Uchiha had no issue removing the bandage for the mark seal to be placed. Once, it was placed she would stand and excuse herself taking her bag along with her.

After she got into the woods she would begin removing the blood stained bandages and look at her shoulder. The wound wasn’t deep and it seemed was already showing signs of clotting. She would pick up a bit of snow and place it in the cloth melting it with her body heat before cleaning off the area around it. With that finished she would put on the dry bandage and return to the fire.

The girl would then sit down on the log next to Alice and sit in silence. As a student it was her job to listen and learn, what Alice could teach. It would seem her patience was rewarded as the girl broke the silence stating there would be ground rules. Rules were needed… Albeit not all rules, like the Uchiha’s for example. But ground rules was a good start. It would seem however Alice wished to learn how the girl had gotten her scars.

In truth, Brooke didn’t want to say, she didn’t even want people to know about her scars. If people saw them they’d think her weak, the bandages were supposed to be a blanket for her shame and a sign of fear for her enemies. Though neither seemed to work against teacher. She’d seen the scars and if anyone had been afraid of someone sitting at this fire it was Brooke. The truth was the best path to go here, lying would get her nowhere.

“My father, but my clan let him do it.” While the man she used to call dad did it, the clan he was part of was not innocent. Knowing something bad is happening and doing nothing to stop it, is nearly as bad as the bad thing itself. “As did my mother.” Tears would again empty from the girls eyes the emotions once more bringing out her bright red eyes with the two black marks allowing her to see the chakra flowing within Alice, albeit a bit blurry. She would wipe them quickly, she decided long ago crying would get her nowhere. One and done, was all she allowed.

WC: 521
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:58 pm
Brooke held out her hand obediently and accepted the mark seal even after hearing what it was. She even waited patiently after returning from changing her bandages during the silence and while Alice was speaking. She would be a good student indeed. Alice was liking her decision to take this girl under her wing more and more. 

There was a brief pause after Alice had asked the girl how she had gotten her scars, but it wasn't long before she spoke. Alice's chakra flared instinctively at Brooke's words, her palms no longer resting gently on her thighs but clenched into fists so tight her nails drew blood from her palms. She knew all too well the horrors that could come from a parent's 'love' and the rage she felt at knowing Brooke had gone through something similar wasn't easily quelled. 

After a moment though, she managed to relax her body and steel her nerves. She stood up slowly, and without a word, turned so that her back was facing her new student. "I know what it's like to have your so-called family do terrible things to you," she said as she removed her cloak and began lifting her shirt. As the bare skin on her back became slowly more visible, so did her scars. They were something very few have ever seen and none have lived to speak of. Deep, jagged, ugly scars crisscrossing every inch of her back, remnants of every time she didn't live up to her father's expectations and beat her with whatever object was within his reach. "Our scars don't define us. What we decide to do after the pain, that's what makes us who we are," she said, still holding her shirt up to reveal the scars. After another short couple of seconds she lowered her shirt and wrapped her cloak back around her shoulders.

Fully clothed once more, Alice turned to face Brook with a sincere smile on her lips for the first time during this encounter. "If you follow me and do as I tell you, there won't be anything for you to fear anymore. Now," she said as she sat back down on the log beside her young protege, "I think it's time I told you the ground rules." Her tone was soft, but stern. It was that of someone showing compassion, but also standing there ground as an authority. "First off, whenever we aren't 'home', do what I tell you when I tell you. Second, you may question me about anything you wish to know, but not my teaching methods. Also, just because you ask doesn't mean I'll always answer. Third, once we get back you may come and go as you please, but make sure you let me know before you leave. I'm responsible for your life now, got it?" They weren't extreme rules by any means, but they were necessary. "If you have any questions, ask them now."

TWC: 3,311
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:58 pm
Bright! And Brooke’s eyes captured it the flow of chakra through Alice causing the girl to jump a bit as her hands balled into fists. It seemed Alice was upset at the depths the Uchiha would go to keep their name intact too as the nails drew blood. Shortly after her teacher stood before facing away.

She knows what it is like? The girl thought as her teacher took off her cloak before lifting her shirt to show the scars of what family could do. Looking at them made Brooke seem not so alone in her flaws. While she was happy to have found someone like her it was also saddening. There were more people than simply the Uchiha capable of terrible things. Brooke said nothing, but Alice told her not to let the scars define her and she would take heed to that. As Alice put down her shirt she would unwrap the bandage from her face revealing the burn scars on the left side of her face. Showing that the damage was so severe that even parts of her hair on that side grew in patches.

Brooke didn’t want to have a scar off, she just wanted to support Alice’s words in not letting this define her. She would be more than her scars like Alice was, someday. She wasn’t quite ready to show anyone else. The skin untouched by the flame was porcelain being kept from the sun for so long. Her lips small and untouched by the flame as well.

Again she would say nothing and listen as Alice gave her the ground rules. Once Alice was done she would answer. “Got it.” The Uchiha had a few questions, but they weren’t related to training so there was no point in asking them now. She did have one question though again not related to training, but one that needed to be asked. “Teacher you mentioned something about a recruit are you a part of a village?”

WC: 330
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:17 pm
Brooke sat there silently, obediently, as Alice showed off her scars. She listened to the ground rules without complaint. A good student indeed. Her only response to Alice's words and actions were to remove the bandages from her face, revealing her own scars for the Nara to clearly see. It would seem Alice's words had an effect on the girl after all. 

Brooke only had one question when all was said and done, and it wasn't the one Alice had expected. However, it was a good one. The girl had good instincts. She would go far with the right training and motivation. Alice couldn't help but smile at the query posed to her. "Not a village," she said, standing up and drawing Royal's Edge, slashing the air in front of the fire and opening a swirling crimson portal, a doorway leading directly to Kazuo. "Come on, I'll tell you about when we get there," were the last words she said before stepping into the portal, no doubt leaving Brooke more confused and awed than she had before, but hopefully she would follow Alice through the gate and on to her new life.

[exit]

TWC: 3,503
Claiming: 
17 stats
using 25% discount coupon and 250 holiday wordcount
3,750 wc in total to learn Multi-Shadow Clone 3,750/3,750
950 holiday wc remaining
memorizing Brooke's chakra signature
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link