Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Lets be Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets be Friends

Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:57 pm
The boom caused the young girl to smile, hopefully that bang meant that the figment was dead. She would look around however as that noise in this type of weather could potentially cause an avalanche. She mainly moved her head to listen in a direction, however the howling wind made picking up the noise of tons of tumbling snow difficult. If Brooke was to hear the rumbling snow it would have to get much closer.

As Brooke continued to walk she began to hear a song, one that began to shake her to her core. It only took seconds for the girls one tomoe sharingan to surface as she gazed up to the small cliff she could see the source of the song and it terrified her. A grim reaper with its scythe drawn standing atop a girl and the worst part it was coming towards her.

Move! Move! Move! That shouted inside of Brooke’s mind but her legs did nothing, her arms did nothing. Only, her thoughts worked but alas she could not turn those into actions. As Brooke gazed at the reaper her one tomoe split becoming a two tomoe. The red in her eyes likely shining brighter in the white mountains. I can see so much clearer. While that was true and the girl’s chakra was on display along with that of the clones Brooke didn’t want it to be. Maybe, had she not seen it she could at least move. Opposed to standing there like a deer in headlights.

“R…r…run.” She would say lightly, a tear falling from her eyes as she fell to her knees instead. I don’t want to die. Is this as far as I can go? Run…Run…Run! Move, fucking something anything. Still she didn’t move just knelt in the snow with her hands by her side.

WC: 304
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:58 pm
'Pathetic. All that ingenuity and talent, wasted. Although, I suppose it's only natural to tremble at my power,' she thought to herself as she strode forward slowly toward the burned girl in front of her. Her eyes were different now though, a deep crimson that seemed to glow against the night as she fell to her knees; a single tear drop fell from her face.

"What pretty eyes you have darling," Alice cooed, stepping ever closer to the poor, frightened girl. "If it weren't for those hideous burn scars covering your body you would be quite the cutie. It's too bad I can't let you leave here. Not alive at least," her words were punctuated by an evil grin, something Alice didn't have to work too hard to accomplish. It's true what they say: you can take the girl out of the slums, but you can't take the slums out of the girl.

Slowly, menacingly, the tip of Royal's Edge was lifted out of the snow until it rested on the girl's collarbone; crimson blood trickled down her body from where metal pierced skin. It was only a small cut, nothing even remotely life threatening, but the message was clear: this girl was about to die. At least that's what she probably thought at this point. It would be her last test, the only real test that mattered. The phantasmal reaper formed from Alice's chakra raised it's scythe so that the blade was against the girl's neck mirroring Royal's Edge.

"Any last words?"
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:34 am
She was getting closer and that didn’t help her get over her fear. My eyes are pretty? She would think of all things in a situation like this, someone was talking about her eyes being pretty. My burns. Yes, the entire reason I am here. What makes me not a cutie, what this lady seems interested in. This person had been watching her for a bit if she had seen those. The evil grin was not much of a welcome sight, it meant her chances at life were fading by the moment. She even said that she could not leave her alive, but why. What had happened that the women couldn’t let her live?

As the sword raised the girl’s eyes followed. Until finally the point met her collarbone and blood began to flow onto her clothes and bandages. It hurts. The girl’s body flinched on instinct as the blade entered. Yet, she still knelt. Then the grim reaper mirrored what the girl was doing.

Last words? I don’t really have any. No one loves me or wants me. I just want revenge, but how do I get that now unless I somehow live through this? The girl’s head would nod in affirmation that she had last words to say. “Please teach me, how to be like you.” She would ask looking up there was nothing to lose with the question. Either she would die, or she would not. There was still plenty of fear in her voice and words, but she was making words. Which was an improvement from a few seconds ago. A female ninja that exemplified strength, Brooke wanted that.

Through all the fear and tears a bit of admiration was within her question. Even while bleeding and helpless she wanted to learn to be strong to fulfill her goals. If this person could help her get there then this was a learning lesson to hold onto the future and fight. Hopefully, she wouldn’t have to now as usually when someone’s got their sword in your collarbone its to late.

WC: 343
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:47 pm
It definitely wasn't the answer Alice had anticipated, but the girl had passed her final test. Alice didn't feel much remorse at what she had put the burned girl through to get to this point either. You needed to have conviction and resolve in this world or you wouldn't survive, especially if you were a little girl all on your own like this one was. 

"What's your name, girl," she said as she smiled that wicked smile once more. Assuming the girl did as she was told and said her name, Alice would continue. "Brooke, huh? Tell me, Brooke. Why should I teach you anything at all? Why shouldn't I just kill you right here and take those eyes off your corpse?" The situation might have become more relaxed, but the tip of Royal's Edge never left it's perch on Brooke's collar bone. Alice wanted her to know that the possibility of death was still very, very real for her. She wanted to see the girl's resolve in the face of what should surely be ultimate despair in a hopeless situation. Still, there was a chance for the girl. In fact, Alice had already decided to let the girl live and bring her back to Kazuo. But now there was another possiblity.

Depending on the girl's answer, Alice may just walk out of here with a new protege.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:54 pm
“Brooke Uchiha.” The girl would answer as Alice asked. At the very least this lady wasn’t killing her, though the sword remained where it was. It seemed the person had more questions as well, if meant the situation was likely less tense than it had a few moments ago. Why would you want my eyes? The girl thought looking around her vision seemed to have improved. Sharingan? The girl’s eyes widened a bit at the words of Alice realizing what they had meant.

“Well if you are after the Sharingan, only an Uchiha can make the eyes grow.” The girl would say the fear and admiration still resonating within her voice. “I hate my clan for what they did to me, if you teach me I can help you get better, stronger eyes. By killing off my former family, its been my goal for a while now. I just had no one to teach me how to achieve it.”

Brooke would stay there not moving her body away unless told to do so. I hope the promise of better eyes is enough for her to let me stay with her and teach me. This lady is strong, beautiful, elegant, the things people can only hope to be.

WC: 207
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:09 am
There it was. That was the resolve she wanted to see. That was the conviction in the face of death that would make the difference someday for this girl. Alice couldn't help but genuinely smile at that. It seemed the light-bulb finally clicked on too; she began trying to negotiate for her own life in exchange for the lives of her scum family members. Brooke was offering up more powerful eyes in exchange for the power and training necessary to kill the ones responsible for scarring her body. It wasn't exactly a just reason to want to live and gain power, but it was one Alice could work with.

"Alright, Brooke," she said laughing, "I'll teach you. To be honest I was already going to let you live and take you to my leader as a recruit, but now that I've seen your resolve in the face of death I think I will take you under my wing." Finally, after what must have seemed like a lifetime for the girl, Alice removed Royal's Edge from Brooke's collar bone and re-sheathed the sword. The moment it was tucked safely away in it's sheathe, the crimson image of a reaper dissipated too. "Stand up girl," she would say, an obvious tone of authority in her voice, "wipe those tears off your face. We've got a lot of work to do."

TWC: 2,213

Last edited by Alice <3 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added total wc)
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:17 am
Brooke would smile as well even though it couldn’t be seen through the bandages, after Alice agreed to teach her. I won’t be alone anymore, and someone is going to teach me to be strong like them. “A recruit? Anything you wish teacher.” The girl would say after Alice had finished speaking and removed the sword.

She would stand up and wipe her eyes a bit before pulling out a mirror and looking into her eyes. There they were two tomoe sharingan. “Teacher, what should I call you?” She would ask looking up her eyes returning to normal as she spoke. Did they awaken because I was around teacher? If so, perhaps they can get even stronger while she is around. The girl would then press the bloodied bandages into her collarbone to stop the bleeding, by applying pressure.

Well I will have to change these again because they got wet. I’ll wait for the bleeding to subside first though. She would think before asking another question. “Do you mind if I go get my lights I couldn’t take them with me when I turned into a bird?” If Alice said yes, she would go and grab the lights. Coiling them up before putting them into her bag.

Then returning to her side she would activate the sharingan to improve her sight looking into the storm she could see rather well. “I am ready when you are master.” The girl would say moving wherever Alice did she would follow her to the group she had mentioned or wherever else her teacher wished her to go.

WC: 265
TWC: 2883
Claims: 1000 wc toward 2 tomoe Sharingan, 931 toward Chakra Infusion (Completing it with WC from this thread), 952 wc toward Chakra Suppression, 14 stats.

Last edited by Brooke Uchiha on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:20 am
Rolling for Cracker 12/24
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0