Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Grand tournament;: yen vs ris  (hokag seat) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand tournament;: yen vs ris (hokag seat)

Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:16 am
Potentially approved.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Grand tournament;: yen vs ris  (hokag seat) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand tournament;: yen vs ris (hokag seat)

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:59 pm
the first of many terribly blows went across the aburame's face as he sustained blow after blow. partially kneeling out of obligation, and as well as he could not do anything. what became numb pain were steadily becoming terrible dark bruises over his pale face. yet he remained keeled. till he felt the blows knock him over and his face puffy and swollen from the consistent as he lay on the ground the blood from the arm and his messed up face an consistent sever beating. a finger missing as she was crule to cut off his ring finger. yet through the pain yen lay there. He never cried once as it was a silent declaration of his will to persevere through it all.

so that's how you feel risako..... after all i do it is this that you feel. rage, the untested depths of fury burning through your body? perhaps your soul aching like the wounds of old. 

if she knew anything she knew that he was not out cold but merely laying there in the moment. struggling to move his lips from pain and an emotion of sadness. yet he could not speak. perhaps this was the greatest punishment of all despite pain. not only one friend beat him down, but fr-enemy  goes and beats the man while he is down for the count. but they say that there are not rules in this. this was what yen knew well as he merely it brought back flashbacks when sal nearly killed him overall. yet it wasn't this bad as now he practically being beat down by a dominating woman in front of a psychopath and his own home. he was weak physically and he knew it. he was not capable of fighting up close.

... no one can respect this. I lost all respect standing up and this is my punishment. to be shamed and dishonored. to be beaten like a child from the wrath of the drunken father.... to be knocked down from the imagined heights that i believed i was and once stood on.... all for some petty rank.... all for some people who would never take a shot for me. i who take hit's and beating over all never once had anyone stand before me..... fine then!

yen thought as he simply lay there and felt the earth beneath him. thinking on the fact that now only this girl stood before him both in pain from having failed to stand for her home. it was a wonder that her spine broke so easily. if she could strike so hard

"i will not fight any more."

a single tear fell down his eye as it was swollen the might of many blows coming down on him like the raging fists. he was hated above all else. yet had nothing but his own pride. all that remained was the verdict. which was a dismissal.

He rolled up to his feet grabbing his finger and limping away home as only in the safety of home he proceeded to reattatch and correct the cut off finger, as well as the gashes and cuts in his arm with the bruising. thanks to the help of infamous technique known as shadow clone, and a wonderful technique known as mystical healing palm. which before he knew it he was fine and dandy. while not loosing a bit of chakra. 

(annnd we are done, exit)

(no need for claims for yen.)

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:15 pm
bump for exit
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:37 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum