Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Grand tournament;: yen vs ris  (hokag seat) Empty Grand tournament;: yen vs ris (hokag seat)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:33 pm
(Wearing blue tie, passive +25 to  ninjutsu power)

The darkness of the cooridor was silent as the lone figure of yensung  sat in the corner brooding. Over the past week and it's events. His home invaded, having to watch and endure the berating rants of the man from the  mist village. The events leading up to him becoming fed up with the position the kage threw them in was perhaps the most bothersome thing.

Regardless he let it slip by like a flower of beauty intended for the loved one. Perhaps one would find a better one? In normal sense yes this was the case, but with a whole village behind oneself? That alone was the exception. But after thought yen did not blame risako. He had faith, still did somewhere deep down. He still had light despite being a man willing for sake of his home to stab and eliminate his best fteind. Yet he could still not speak. 

What it takes is not walking, nor talking at times.... but to show buisness. They watched their leader back become notjong but a twig figureatively, and literally  to a stronger  leader.... it couldve all been avoided.... still this will remedy it. I will take the leader role.... all this time observing each leader in term. Berner, jason, kirusu, ashi,  the fool kysin who was handed a rank then sold his village... the incompetent ayumi, and now risako... i cannot allow it to happen this way... no matter the price one will rise, the other will fall.

Yen thought as his blue cloak was over him. Hiding his jouninn flak jacket, which hid a dark shirt, and underneath that was the charm if chakra with a  ble tie under all of it his body tough and ready as now he above all times decided  it was right to fight.  There was no longer an excuse to hold back... just to show that he was several steps ahead.

Its time...

Slowly he headed towards the light ahead and hence entered the arena having known more then enough for what he needed. His opponent was risako, savy in hand to hand, a hand on fuinjutsu, and a hand on ninjutsu willing to cover all distances. Yet he knew he never revealed hardly anything of his to her nor really anyone in the village. Hence  his abilities quiet.

Crossing the bridge yen waited 10 meters from  the center of the first platform

(And so here we go)

Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Grand tournament;: yen vs ris  (hokag seat) Empty Re: Grand tournament;: yen vs ris (hokag seat)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:40 pm
Risako sat in the dimly lit waiting area, running her fingers along the smooth reflective surface of the last kunai she had on her possession. The silvery iris of her left eye was shown in the reflection of the weapon and for some reason this reminded her of her need to purchase more. Just before the fight was announced to begin her right hand grasped the handle and imbued the Flying Thunder God seal upon the weapon. Pushing herself off of the bench caused a pain to surge throughout her spine, emanating from the middle. During the last week or so, she had been under recovery aided by ninja "magic." Upon standing straight, she relaxed and exhaled slowly before walking towards the gates, her face contorted from the lingering pain.

Her mind poured over whatever available information she had known about Yensung, and all that she could recall is that on two separate occasions the jounin had used genjutsu. In proper Risako-esque faction, she would avoid eye contact as often as possible as if she had some sort of social disorder. The light was blinding when she stepped out of the gate, maybe it was intentional, but her eyes adjusted rather quickly. With her target in sight, she lobbed the kunai across the arena and as custom 'round these parts it was done so at max speed and strength, aimed at his right shoulder, just as he had also exited from his holding area. Risako had assumed the man was wearing his flak jacket, and the weapon wouldn't pierce through that. Aiming for his head could have resulted in a quick death, and this was not the goal. First, killing had been forbidden, second, it wasn't what she desired. In all honesty she expected the weapon to miss, any object flying across the arena from that far away was telegraphed.

[50 AP for placing FTG
20 for teleporting
Short post, going to work.]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Grand tournament;: yen vs ris  (hokag seat) Empty Re: Grand tournament;: yen vs ris (hokag seat)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:01 pm
So several things, occured all at once. First yen realized risakos  hand was outstreched towards him. The dull impact from something hitting him. Then a hole in in his blue cloak, finally he was  sent spinning on his single foot as he tumbled down the bridge  Landing on the ground on his back at the base of the bridge.

Ahhhhh shoot How rude...

Yen thought as he was unharmed and hence stood back up unfazed by this. Almost as if it was expected.

"Good one"

Yen stated as he had not woven a single handseal, but bowed before risako.

"We will begin once we finish formalities. I can even heal that hurt spine still... this will be long."
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:23 pm
Risako cocked an eyebrow in genuine confusion once the tool had penetrated its mark. Not only had it hit from such a distance but it had more than enough force behind it to send him tumbling backwards. Of course he landed on the ground in the arena as to prevent disqualification. Faintly, she heard him talking from one hundred meters away, something about formalities and her spine which she immediately took as an insult. If there was a crowd or spectators of somesort watching this fight she was too focused to notice, and disappeared in the blink of an eye. Yen's sight would most likely be enveloped by a yellow light that gave way to his Deputy Hokage's kneeling form. Her right hand gripped the handle of the kunai, threatening to apply pressure should the answer prove unsatisfactory. Her left knee dropped into the bug infested being's sternum, pinning him to ground where he landed, while her right dropped to his side. Her left hand snapped to his jaw, and her thumb began to apply pressure to his teeth through his cheek. It was debatable if her strength was enough to actually make on of them pop out of those godlike gums however.

Her lips barely parted while Risako spat the words through gritted teeth, "Why did you kill Salzem Alagahara?"

[Accidentally forgot that I didn't teleport last post. This post is the one where I teleported.]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:00 pm
So there was a flash and risako disired to show her amazing flashiness of skill to him by pinning the poor man to the ground. Impressively kinky with a kunai added to the mix. Yet he would yeild yet not break. The problem was that there was one thing. That however would come later. 

But on to the tale yen was not too concerned as she applied pressure so he went with it. For the moment. A look of shock and fear in his single eye as there was acting for a shinobi being an loved trait. Yet nothing short of easy to accomplish despite the rage daring to break free.

"Why did i kill him? For my country... My village... The day i think of myself it will be me there.  All for sake of the situation to save my home."

Yen stated in a quivering voice although not terrified any person  wouldve realized that. Still he was playing along. Not to weaken but for to know the intentions. As he would not turn on his home despite all of that. Diffrence of course was that he was not pleased one bit.

"That is  the awnser risako. My freind, or my home. I chose my home, any shinobi unless selfish would save as many people they can.  You cannot save a freind in war in exchange of your village at times. The right choice is the hardest.[size=30] You should understand.[/size][size=30].. at least"[/size]

Yen stated as he remained shakey yet he had resolve as he tried to meet his single eye with at least one  of her eyes  yet no genjutsu of course. After all he wouldnt right away. He was just waiting.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:11 pm
His home. As Yensung spoke to her about his village, Risako's hand jerked as the weapon was twisted further into his body, cutting through the tendons and popping his shoulder out of place as it scraped against bone. As soon as he finished saying, "My village," the hand locked around his jaw would force one side of his face into the dirt. If he was to look at her, it would be from the side. Interrupting him, she spoke in a similar fashion as before. "Your home does not come above those who live in it."

"Your country does not care if you live or die, it only wants results and protection. Patriotism does not come above family." There was a growing tension between the Fire Country and Konoha as of late, as the former had began to try and flex it's might over the village. Risako found this as disrespectful, it wasn't an outright assault on the village but more of a pressuring to listen to their demands. That's for later though.

Seeing as Risako knew better than to look him in the eye, their eyes would never meet. She instead focused on his neck, giving her a view of his left arm. Should the appendage move, his right would be hanging onto his shoulder by nothing more than whatever meat and skin her weapon didn't tear through. The damage done so far was repairable. Mending only takes time, and with the aid of a proper medic time would be nothing. If the next sentence to stumble out of his mouth was not satisfactory to some extent, the damage would result in something permanent.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:22 pm
Her understanding of him was limited as she wished to cause actual damage to the man before him she was solely mistaken. Still he allowed the cutting to go through he was not going to give her a challenge for the moment as there was a flicker of pain in his arm and his shoulder was knocked out of place. Yet his insects worked internally for the moment as before piercing his skin the chakra destruction serum flowed within his every pore  from blood to siliva and so  he began the first of his many moves. For this was a sealess technique. He began to sweat from the heat and siliva  escaped his lips slightly to go down her arm. Being absorbed into her body via skin contact
  At a speed equal to her reaction time. The effect was simple. The AP cost and upkeep for her chakra based jutsu would be increased by the power of the serum. Lasting as long as she continued using AP or her reserves from jutsu and item usage. (Chakra destrction serum: power:100(55 base+35 from chakra scaling, +10 from lord of the insects)) As the serum would  not hold an noticeable effect at the moment.

Although yen remained obidient.  For the measure she merely peirced some of the skin as he was far more durible. Blood would dribbled down his arm and pool around her knees full of the serum as it seeped into her. Nothing of true note but remaining consistent as for 5 posts as it remained outside his body. 

Fool. You telling me you would go have your home massacured then give a life... when an aburame knows more about sacrifice then a so called kage. This alone... 

In the depths of his mind he raged at her foolishness yet only focused on the pain instead to keep himself from speaking out. She had great strength which alone spoke for her stabbing ability. Yet he kept at it. This time remaining obidient. Now to admit verbally he was wrong. But he whispered to her only audible to her. A she was close enough to hear this ghost of a whisper comming from him. A secret he said quietly deep down. A truth that few only say when the time is dire. 

"No one life is worth a village, especially not here. So you are right."

It is why i shouldnt've rose, but instead remained quiet. Still i did it. Nothing will bring sal back. It killed me stabbing him. He was my best freind. I couldnt even make myself leave his corpse behind. Still i did. Im sorry risako. But are you sorry for driving us to be here in this moment.... i am thats why i do not fight back now to show my resolve to be honorable..... however, one of us will be leader. One of us will rise from here. One day you will hear the truth. One day i promise. But now i will play, i will play by the rules and wait till you feel at your greatest.

Yet this was the truth.. he was honest despite the physical restraint on him he remained honest to risako above all else his mind raged the internal debate as her words did make him want to thrash out.

but is a life trurly worth saving if you know your home and all you protect is at risk? This is the thing i had a problem with. You try to play big yet you shook like a leaf in the gale... if you were in my position could you even lift your hand? Your emotions blinding judgement of your duty. You are the leader. A leader must make the hard move. 

Thoes words never left him. He did not yeild as he once more awnsered. Face in dirt as he despite pain could heal the damage on his own just as easily. Still he remained quiet on that. Instead once more he never called out his bugs. Nor did a genjutsu... in fact nothing visibly was done.  If risako knew better she would question why he never fought back. Plus recall shes literally on top of an aburame. 

But since her focus was on his left arm and shoulder two kilshiku came from his lower stomach and remained hidden under the cloak and began bitting him and mating. Laying 4 eggs  around the bite. Obviously obscured by the cloak since they never made a sound nor his other insects. He waited as he spoke up.

"If you wish then i will stay like this. As you got me in your grasp."

Ap: 1,459/1,509

Insects outside of body.:2
Eggs:4

Jutsu used: chakra destruction serum -50
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:57 am
The drool ran down his cheek as she had her hand wrapped around his jaw, not his mouth. The kunai had yet to pierce all the way through his shoulder, so the blood was leaking out of the top and being absorbed by his clothes, not pooling on the ground yet. Her eyes were also focused on his neck, not the left arm. Yensung merely reflected her statements back at her. A sign he was learning? Maybe. A satisfactory answer, however, it was not. The tool was driven the rest of the way through his shoulder, before ripping through the rest of the flesh on its way up. His arm was now dangling on by the skin of his armpit and the few tendons that had yet to be severed. This however was still an injury that medics could fix. Risako's hand freed his jaw before it snapped to his left wrist. Yensung's hand would be pulled across his chest to be placed over the wound. Her left hand would split his ring finger apart from the rest, pulling it out to prevent him from making a fist. Her kunai, now freed from his shoulder would be drove into his ring finger. This would be a permanent injury. This is what she truly sought. The appendage would fall free from his hand before she continued this mauling. This all happened immediately after he finished his first sentence.

The collar of his flak jacket was clenched within her straining fist. Risako pushed herself off of the ground and stood up, making sure the man was on his knees. If his signature hat was still on the top of his head it would be knocked off with disciplinary slap. The pain surging from her back was beginning to creep on her, as the adrenaline had kept it mostly in check until now, though her facial expression did not betray her pain. Dropping the kunai, Risako's right hand gripped the handle of her katana. Her left kept Yensung in place. "Concede defeat or die." His "leader" commanded it. She continued focusing on his neck.

If he would do anything aside from admitting defeat, she would draw the katana and cleave his head from her body.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:11 am
The mere flash of pain as he nearly blacked out as his ring finger fell from him. Yet he was in a kneeling position. Still his single yellow eye was trained on her as she uttered thoes words. Of conceeding to defeat or dying. Clearly she was either half mad or flat out lost it regardless the hatless man simply raised the bloody hand and conceeded.

"Conceeded"

He spoke calmly as even with the wounds he did not seemed as badly hurt as he would belive. It would take him not much time to handle such wounds yet he did not have much to worry. The girl did not really get a fight as one would hope for but simply a public display of a boosted popularity. The raising of a hero beating down a tyrant or better spoken a person whom misbehaved.

Yet he shuddered in pain and merely kept it to himself. As it was not the end of the world and she gets to keep her spot. For now.

(Yep thats that here i give risa the win)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:55 am
Even as he spoke to admit defeat, she got the notion that he was still resilient. A finger, blood, and public standing had all been stripped from the man in the name of her own righteous principles, yet he was practically saying he still had more to give. The correct satisfactory answer wasn't a calm response, it was a muffled cry for salvation. Her breathing quickened with the painful pulsating from her back, which seemed to be in tune with her heartbeat. The only thing Yensung Aburame had left was his life. Shaking, her knuckles strained against their skin as she tightened her grip on the handle of the weapon. From its sheathe the blade was drawn no more than three inches, a rattling between the blade and sheathe could be heard where her hands were unsteady with rage and pain. His life was the only thing he had left to offer in his defiance.

Her vision was beginning to blur as the bases of her eyelashes moistened, yet no tears fell. Uncontrollable and truly at the peak of her instability, her hand moved the tool one more inch out of its home. It would be instantly to some, Yensung would receive one final blow.

The pop would likely only be heard by the two as the back of Risako's hand left the sword in its sheathe and struck Yensung across the face. The impact would potentially have enough force to send him to the ground, but that's up to him to decide. If he resists the force and stays on his knees, it would result in another smack, and another, until he finally caved. Traitors were heretics, and they needed to atone. Once it was all said and done, Risako would unevenly say "Dismissed." She would remain until the insect left the arena, before departing to meet with Xyxer. Unless he does some shit where he asks what her favor is in the arena.

[Potential exit, posting claims later]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum