Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Vertification ( P, inv, xub, kyouske) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vertification ( P, inv, xub, kyouske)

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:29 am
Xuba nodded his head at the question for moving in the mud.

"Sadly the mud was by the looks of it was much more, vile. But i took out 3 civilians in the case. Although they spit acid. Armored or cloathed it seeps through my joints ached  for days. Dulling speed, reflexs, and overall ability to react. They tried an air ambush on me and  it wouldve worked if i was not as strong as i am. Still they were intelligent. I caught the mist was unatural. I also suspected a few stationary moans. I assume loaded with vile stuff. But there is no telling. They however interestingly obident to shinobi of kumo.."

He then noted the simplicity behind the examinations.

"Interesting. If i can request an oppertunity to show case my experience in these examinations? As i would like to see how i fare. Against the varied shinobi here."

He requested the kage in a sign of apparent interest towards the task.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Vertification ( P, inv, xub, kyouske) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vertification ( P, inv, xub, kyouske)

Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:34 am
“I will indeed allow you, for the time being.” The man would state, giving a moment of silence to catch the man’s gaze had he already not had it for some reason. “I can’t say permanent for now, because I haven’t looked you up yet Xuba. Assuming I come across nothing of note, we can make the arrangement more permanent. If you wish to join Hoshi immediately there are some papers to fill, I have some here.”

The man would open a drawer on his desk and pull out a few papers and flip through them. “These are the ones you will need. At which rank do you think you should start, academy student is clearly too low.” The man would be wary if the guy answered with jounin or above. He assumed since Xuba spoke of the Hoshi chuunin exams he wasn’t quite at chuunin yet, but then again maybe he was talking about the jounin exams.

“If you could can I ask that you write down all the information you have on those creatures and the mist? I would like to add that to our records in the library.” 

WC: 191
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:08 pm
Xuba caught his eye and held it steadily. It was a freindly gaze that held respect and sincerity, but also showed a gaze of respect for the man.

"It is with respect that i shall and will request and allow looking into  permament residence. In your own time of course. I shall go by the name tatsuma uneo. I would permit however for you. As the leader the ability to call me by my name xuba."

Xuna stated as he took the papers and scanned over them an habit of carefully looking them over as even his trained eyes would spot any faultiness.

The name as following was tatsuma,  rank was to be under consideration as he with a simple stroke of the written utensile placed chuninn consideration.  Placing a varied response over his work for  the contracts he had pulled off in the side notes. Finally he granted the details of the kumogure monsters as the mud as well. Throwing inbthe fact that not only did the creatures spit the acidic stuff. But it also coated their bodies, the affects it had on clothing, and that they were exceedingly dangerous as they also had claws.  With the mystery of stationary moans seemingly pinned on trees.  He also detailed patrol routes and habits and that the monsters were intelligent as well as  responsive to the kumogure shinobi only. He then described the mist as well and thus the errieness behind it and the crippling effects of the mud as even the acid was mixed in with it. He then also noted the large prescence of kumogure shinobi awhile back in the land of wind and heading towards the tornadeo lands by the looks of it.

Finally after a final pen stroke as well as his tendency to keep his writing unique each time he wrote something to prevent cross references. He was done as he bowed to the kage.

"Details enthalled as my observations of course. Forgive the long wait."
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:40 pm
“It is okay with me if you seek residence.” The giant would say waiting for Xuba to finish filling out the papers for village entry once he was finished he would look them over and give the man time to detail out the monsters he had seen in Kumo.

Flipping through the info it seemed he wanted chuunin consideration. Seeing as he asked about the chuunin exam I am assuming he is somewhere between genin and chuunin. Perfect, I think with all the genin we have currently we can do something special. As Kyousuke thought about it, he seemed to begin to daydream until Xuba told him the write up was finished.

“No worries, I prefer as many details as possible in intel gathering. Thank you, for the information.” Putting down the papers Kyousuke would address Xuba. “On paper you will be documented as Tatsuo Ueno and I will give you the rank of genin. Sound fair?” The kage would ask extending a hand forward.

WC: 165
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:57 pm
Xuba smiled and noted snow with a nodd as he adressed genin. 

That works.

Xuba thought as he agreed and offered a firm handshake to the man.

"Very well snow. Few may call me xuba as i like my name under seal. You never know honest men after you have been in the world. As even a clergy man can squeal after ryo and a promise of a retirement is offered by thoes seeking retribution. However as tatsuma i will gladly accept."

Xuba said with a small bow of formality.

"Now a question kage snow. Do you like a drink? For here im not a man of alcohol, but a man of fine juices and well. The crowd of the many. Plus its reasonably warm. I wonder how well the ladies take to a weapons rack?"

Xuba offered with a slight crack of neck and a small flex. Besides the job now was to see how things went. What better a way then to handle a city of worshipers and put a little sin in the city under the stars.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:17 pm
“I rather enjoy a drink or two.” He would say wondering how the guy had gone from drinking to getting warm, to ladies and weapon racks. I’m not even going to ask, just going to add a speech impediment to his file… Would it be a speech impediment though or a mental thing? I’ll just add sporadically speaks in word salad and explain it as a condition where you can’t quite understand what he is saying even though its all in coherent English.

“Feel free to walk about the village and my door is always open if you need me. Right now I have to attend to a meeting, with one of the nobles of this country.” With that the kage would stand and hold the door open for Xuba to exit, before sitting back down and writing up the file on the man using the fake name for public record and real name for his private files.

He would then call a courier to deliver the report Xuba had delivered to the library. The original copy would be put in storage and a copy was to be put on display.
WC: 191
TWC: 1403
Claiming: 1403 wc toward Sage Sense, 14Ap and adding the knowledge Xuba had from Kumo to the Yuki National Archives.
(Exit)
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:25 pm
Xuba with a bow he would leave as he would leave he would say

"Well next drink on me"

With that the man left  the chambers 

(Exit)

Claiming weird genin/chuninn rank
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:26 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum