Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

First training, second friend (Open) (NK) Empty First training, second friend (Open) (NK)

Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:24 pm
Tsume laid in the grass of the training field, watching the sky. Hakucho was flying high up in the air as he normally would for a while. His human watched as he wished that he could join the bird in the sky. Of course, being the human's best friend, he descended down and onto Tsume's outstretched arm, landing on the wrist protector so that his powerful talons didn't harm his human's flesh. The Genin smiled at the bird. "Hungry?" he asked. The white feathered falcon stretched out his wind and shriek, meaning of course. The human pulled out a piece of meat and fed it to him. 

After the meal, Tsume stood up with Hakucho still on his arm. "Hover around for a bit, but not more than 10 meters, we need to train one of our clan's jutsu." The jutsu he was referring to was the Beast Human Clone. It wasn't a particularly hard jutsu. Hakucho did as told and started flying slowly and close to Tsume, as he weaved the tiger hand sign. With this, a puff of smoke appeared and Hakucho now looked like his human best friend. It almost was perfect until the falcon shrieked again. "They did say the animal wouldn't be able to speak." But Tsume still smiled. "But it worked."

Tsume released the jutsu and Hakucho were back into his normal feathered self. He flew up in the air to circle the training field like he did before. Tsume, having to do his own training now, took out a kunai and started to try and infuse his wind chakra into it. He found out he had the wind element when became a genin about a week before. Now that he had the knowledge, he wanted to learn the wind style, chakra infusion that his mother had. The genin knew that this would be helpful in the future to have with all his future weapons. He focused on the blade and his chakra going around it. He wasn't very successful because once it tried to glow with chakra, it disappeared just like that. He sighed and sat in the grass again, looking at his majestic white bird. 

WC: 393

393/1000 towards Beast Human Clone

Last edited by Ryou Kenshin on Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

First training, second friend (Open) (NK) Empty Re: First training, second friend (Open) (NK)

Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:04 am
It was another beautiful day for training. Kotetsu didn't really have any particular idea in mind in terms of what he wanted to work on, but any day is a good day for self improvement. His last sparring session with Valen-Sensei did not go as well as Kotetsu had hoped, so more hard work and learning different techniques would be what's required. Perhaps he would need to go on some more missions. That might broaden his horizons a little. Kotetsu knew as well as anyone that these things will take time, it's the nature of the beast. He has been working really hard lately though. Perhaps he could not work as hard today. It never hurts to give yourself a break every now and then. Not a large break mind you, but who knows, the change of pace could be good for him. Besides, you never know what you'll find if you stop to smell the roses from time to time.

Kotetsu's wanderings lead him over to the training ground, because he should get some training done, even while smelling the roses. As usual there are a few individuals around; one seems to have a pet. Knowing Kotetsu's luck though, calling it a pet would be a bad idea. It was some kind of bird for certain; he couldn't tell from the distance he was at, so Kotetsu would casually make his way over, watching the pair as he approached. Now Kotetsu wasn't much of an expert on animal breeds, except for the obvious ones. It was definitely some kind of predator. Like a hawk or falcon. Exactly what kind he had no idea. 'Only one way to find out...' He thinks to himself as he gets closer. Once he is within speaking distance, he calls out "That's quite the friend you have there. What kind of bird are they. He didn't want to assume which gender the bird was, so always better to stick with a gender neutral term until he knew for sure. You never knew how touchy that subject would be for some one. It was a good thing that Kotetsu had a knack for tact already.

WC: 360
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

First training, second friend (Open) (NK) Empty Re: First training, second friend (Open) (NK)

Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:48 am
The sky is so pretty, and Hakucho gets to fly close to it. Lucky. Tsume thought as he watched his partner fly overhead. His thoughts got stopped though from a boy with a fohawk. Telling from his looks, he was a lot younger than Tsume. The unknown boy then asked what kind of bird was he. "Well, he's a rare white falcon from my clan." The genin said as he rose from the grass. He rose his arm up like before and Hakucho came to his arm and perched onto his human. "His name his Hakucho." He introduced, looking at his bird. Hakucho was analyzing the young boy with his vigilant eyes. "My name his Tsume." Tsume finally said looking at the boy as well. "I can see you're a ninja as well, what is your name?" He said as he spotted a ninja headband, identical to the one Tsume wore on his own shoulder. 

After their names were exchanged if that occurred, then he would give him a warming smile. "I'm glad to meet you." Hakucho shrieked and outstretched his wings. That made Tsume chuckle, "Hakucho is glad to meet you too."

WC:193
TWC: 586

586/1000 for Beast Human Clone
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:01 pm
"Oh cool. I like falcons. Most of my favourite animals are the ones that move faster." Kotetsu says with a chuckle. As the other shinobi introduces himself, Kotetsu nods and commits the name and face to memory. "Nice to meet you too Tsume and Hakucho." He would also laugh in response to Tsume's translation of Hakucho's screech. "My name is Kotetsu. Indeed I am a ninja, recently graduated the academy." He says to Tsume. "What brings you to the training grounds today?" He asks politely. Of course it wasn't really any of his business, but what kid doesn't have some form of inquisitive nature? Since it is a training ground, it's possible Tsume and Hakucho were here to work on some form of technique. Kotetsu is always interested to find out what others are working on, because you never know who you'll be working with at some point. "I'm here because I need to work on some offensive techniques, since most of my jutsu are more utilitarian than anything else. I wasn't thinking really about how I should train, I just learned techniques that seemed useful and was going to focus most of my offensive skills in my clan's ninjutsu style, but I may need to diversify a little bit before I can do that. It's taken me longer than I expected in order to get to that point." Kotetsu says with a trace of disappointment in his voice.

WC: 239
TWC: 599
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:12 pm
Tsume smiled as the boy said he also liked the falcon. Then Kot introduced himself and asked a normal question. what were they doing at the training grounds? Kotsuke explained that he was also working on some offensive jutsu. "I am also working on offensive jutsu, Hakucho and I have been working on a simple jutsu from our clan." Since he told about it, Tsume wanted to show the 7-year-old  on what he was talking about. Lifting off his arm, Hakucho flew up. Then as he was coming towards the ground, Tsume weaved the tiger hand sign and transformed his bird into a clone of himself, that landed right behind Kotetsu. "It's a good jutsu if you and your partner are together as one." Saying that Tsume felt like a teacher. Hakucho shrieked and his human transformed him back into the beautiful white falcon. Tsume pulled out a Kunai as Hakucho left for the sky, just to get some sky laps around the field. Tsume then explained, "I've also been trying to learn chakra infusion, so that when I get my own weapons that I can use it." He tried to show the fellow genin but was unable to due to lack of ability.

Finally, after getting curious, Tsume asked Kotetsu, "Why don't you practice one of your jutsu in front of me? I'm curious on this clan technique of yours."

WC: 231
TWC: 817
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:41 pm
Kotetsu was curious to see what kind of jutsu Tsume and Hakucho had up their sleeves. ‘So their clan relies on co-operation with their animal companion?’ He thinks to himself as he watches them. ‘Some kind of transformation jutsu with a more solid version of a clone jutsu. A very interesting style of fighting. Looks like it would be more for a Taijutsu oriented style of fighting.’ “That’s really cool.” He says to Tsume. “You’re absolutely right, and it looks like you and Hakucho are in sync right now. That would be a pretty handy jutsu for close combat, where you can flank your opponent with another solid version of yourself.” As Hakucho takes off, Tsume asks Kotetsu about his clan’s techniques and if he could get a demonstration. Kotetsu chuckles and says, a bit abashedly “I…haven’t actually learned any of my clan’s jutsu yet. I’m in the processing of learning water-style ninjutsu, which I need to master first before I can learn my clan’s specific techniques. I will say this though.” He pauses for a moment before saying “They’re really…cool…” with a childish giggle. It was a clever pun, and a sharp mind might catch on to what kind of jutsu it would be. “I do have a specific technique I’ve been working on as well though, that would be a stepping stone towards developing my own jutsu. I can show you what I have so far though.”

This was a technique he’d been practising when he had some spare time. He needed something with a little clout. His main focus was in ninjutsu, so it would make sense for him to have a ninjutsu attack that would be  good in a pinch. It was a straight-forward attack that required only one hand sign. Kotetsu will likely try to gain a degree of mastery over it where he will not require hand signs. He forms a bird hand sign, builds his chakra, and a pair little spheres almost seem to phase into existance. They’re almost invisible because they’re made of swirling air. They’re roughly the size of a baseball and make next to no sound,they almost sound like a faint breeze. With the technique built up, he sends them flying towards a tree. They impact against the tree with a solid thunk, creating little impact craters. They didn’t seem to do much damage though. “It’s a work in progress.” He says to Tsume. “The scroll I learned that from says when I’ve learned it properly I should be able to form a total of five air bullets. They’ll move much faster and will have a much greater force of impact than what you just saw. I know I’m close, but I’m not quite there yet. I’m hoping that eventually I’ll get to the point where I wont need the hand sign. Either way, the technique gives me an idea for other techniques I want to learn.” He says somewhat excitedly. The prospect of learning new jutsu was always an exciting one. Especially when you accomplish something amazing with those techniques.

WC: 511
TWC: 1110
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:09 pm
Kotetsu explained that he wasn't able to use his clan's jutsu because he was missing the water element. I see, so it's an elemental clan. Tsume thought as he remembered that some clans can have advanced elements. Although, Tsume had no idea on what element it could be. But then Kot told him that he had a jutsu he was working on. After weaving one hand sign he used the wind element to form a ball and then project it, making a small impact. He explained that it would get stronger with the technique. "Water and Wind huh? interesting." He reiterated. "I have the wind element as well, once I get chakra into my blades, 'll be able to get wind into the blade, sharpening to the point where it could tear through anything." Of course, it couldn't be everything, but it could certainly cut through a lot, as his mother showed him. 

Before Tsume could return to training, maybe with Kotetsu, ten thugs approached the two genins. "Look what we got here boys."  They all chuckle. "Some demons practising some demonic magic." Tsmue wasn't foolish enough to act, he hoped Kot wouldn't either.  The possible leader of this group was blonde, blue eyes, and a bit buff looking. "What do you say if we kill ourselves a couple genin?" Two members tried to sack both Kot in the face, and Tsume in the face each.

Tsume was fast enough to catch both punches and push them away. "What is wrong with you people?"  Tsume asked. They landed on the ground but quickly rose. "You devils need to die!" Their faces seemed way more sinister. Tsume got in a fighting stance to defend himself. Hakucho fly around, watching and waiting. 

WC: 290
TWC: 1107
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:58 pm
‘Chakra blades eh…Interesting concept.’ Kotetsu thinks to himself. ‘It’s almost what I wanted to do when I learn Ice style, except making the blades completely from Ice as opposed to just infusing a normal weapon.’ He nods to Tsume in agreement; “That’s a really good idea. Perhaps I will look into that later. For now I’m working towards my clan’s techniques which I feel will help me more in the long run.”

Their polite discussion and training session was then rather rudely interrupted by what would appear to be some of the more fanatical enemies of the shinobi in the village itself. While Kotetsu was not normally to involve himself in the conflict between the religious faction for this reason, it would seem that a conflict is inevitable. ‘Demon magic…’ Kotetsu snorts. ‘If it weren’t for the shinobi, this village would be much worse off. Why can they not understand that and try to work with us, rather than trying to make our lives, and theirs by extension, that much harder…’

Thanks to his training, he noticed the attack coming well before they actually had posed a threat to him. A pair of punches aimed at his head from two of the villagers. ‘Tch…amateurs.’ Kotetsu thinks as they make their clumsy attack. Tsume may not have noticed it, but Kotetsu has quickly shifted slightly so the first punch would have moved by the side of his head as opposed to hitting him. He then grabs hold of the arm, spins slightly and puts the villager’s torso between him and the other assailant, meaning that the second attacker would hit his friend instead of hitting Kotetsu. He would then release the first villager’s arm, and use both hands to shove him backwards into the second attacker. Sending them backwards several meters and landing on top of each other in a heap. The young boy was sad that it they would need to defend themselves for their want to help protect this village.

“I’m sorry you feel that we are devils.” He said to the fanatics. “However I will not stand here and let you attack me. If you continue, my friend and I will be forced to defend ourselves. I have no intention of killing any of you, however continuing your pointless attack will not end well for any of you here.”
His current level of training had brought him to a point where this rabble would not cause any problems for him, even considering the fact that there were 10 of them. ‘I might not even need to move much…’ He thinks to himself as he steps up beside Tsume. “I do not plan on using any weapons…” he says to Tsume, “And I will be using non-lethal force only. It seems they will need to learn why they have not had to deal with much in the way of outside attacks…”

Should the villagers continue their attack, Kotetsu will defend himself (and Tsume if necessary) with blocks at his max speed of 45 with non-lethal strength.

WC: 509
TWC: 1519
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:51 pm
Both attacks were countered by both Tsume and Kotetsu. "We knew it wouldn't be easy taking on some ninja, but we have the numbers advantage." The leader explained. "All you shinobi do is cause war, death and destruction!" He seemed very angered by the thought of shinobi, and his followers seemed to share the same thoughts. "Take on these demons, I'll get more people." The inflamed leader would storm off until stopped with a wall of nine thugs making some sort of wall. This battle had started up a crowd on the training field, they listened to one of the men speak unless interrupted. "Ninja causes more pain then peace, there would be less death and destruction if they just weren't around anymore!" Tsume would have countered with something but he knew that they wouldn't listen. If Kotetsu wouldn't say anything, five men would have charged at Kotetsu, and four men would have charged that the Chokyoshi. (I'll let you NPC the five men from here)

Tsume could have taken the four men on his own but Hakucho couldn't just watch anymore. Hakucho behind Tsume, and then over his human. The genin saw this and knew what he wanted him to do, almost like it was telepathy. He weaved the tiger hand sign and transformed Hakucho into his human companion. Haku punched the closest man, knocking him out cold and landing beside the other three men. Before they could even do anything, Tsume got the man to Hakucho's right while the bird got the one on his left in the human form. There was one man left now, he seemed ready to fight. The white falcon turned back while Tsume walked over. "I'm sorry it had to be like this," He said calmly. "GO TO HELL!" the man took a swing but Tsume was too fast and got flung over Tsume shoulder, knocking him out cold once he hit the ground with a hard thud. No one was killed in this transaction, Tsume and Hakucho hadn't used all their force. Which was almost insulting. 

If Tsume got done with his battles before Kot, then he would watch and see if he was ok. Once they were both done, Tsume asked, "They'll be more, should we leave?" 

WC: 376
TWC: 1483

Human Beast Clone 1000/1000
Chakra infusion 483/2000 
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:15 am
Five against one. Kotetsu knew this was not going to be a fair fight. 'Tch. They should have brought more villagers.' Kotetsu thought to himself as half of them charged at him, fists raised. He looks at them with sympathy in his eyes. "I'm sorry that you feel violence is necessary to accomplish your goals here. However you will you were warned that I would not tolerate any attack on myself or my companion. You should be more worried about threats from outside of the village, rather than making it appear there is one within. Eventually you will come to realise it's not us that you should be hating right now. For now though, prepare to be humiliated." Kotetsu takes a step back and holds his right hand out in front of him, with his left arm held behind his back as if it was tied there."I do not wish to hurt you, so you will be hurting each other instead." he says to the now confused-looking men as they continue their charge.

'May as well make this interesting for me...' Kotetsu thinks to himself. Any shinobi worth his skill could easily knock out each individual with a single, well-placed blow. Using your opponent's strength to defeat themselves was another matter altogether. The fastest of them all reached Kotetsu slightly before the rest. Even still, he moved at a snail's pace compared to how fast Kotetsu could move. The first one threw a punch as hard as he could...and found that his fast was being spun around. Kotetsu had brushed the attack away, not down and away from him, but in a 180 degree arc. That trajectory resulted in the lead attacker punching another man in the jaw, putting the second man on the ground and out of the fight. 'One down, four to go.' Kotetsu thinks to himself as three of the remaining 4 decide to attack all at once. Ducking under a punch leads to an attacker getting a fist in the gut, with that same poor soul taking a kick to the side of the head, as a kick was brushed away.

The first attacker was back in the fight now, and ready to have his attacks diverted for the second time. This time, his punch went right into the ground, likely breaking his hand in the process. 'Just two left...'Kotetsu thought to himself. He rolls his eyes as the attackers circle him warily. "I haven't hurt any of you. Because I don't want to. I've used your own hatred of me, to hurt yourselves. And I'm an extremely young ninja. Even if you were able to defeat me, do you honestly think that if you tried this with an older shinobi, with more experience, that this would work through sheer weight of numbers?" Kotetsu almost has a tinge of scorn in his voice. Not something that was normal for him. "I'm going to let it sink in that if I'd wanted to, I could have killed you all before you threw a punch. And that would have been without any of those Devil arts you all say we practice. I chose not kill any of you, because we are all members of Hoshigakure, and we're supposed to look out for each other. If you do not agree, than I pity you, because what a blinkered life you must lead." The last two decided to rush him right then, and Kotetsu simply jumped over one of them, and pushed him with his feet. He collided with his fellow attacker and they fell into the dirt. The first attacker was struggling to get back up, but Kotetsu was tired of the game and kicked him in the temple to render him unconscious.

Tsume was watching him as he finished up. As soon as Kotetsu makes his way over to him, Tsume asks if they should leave. Kotetsu would have preferred to stay to continue training, but it was probably best for the pair to leave before it became necessary to use more force. "I think it may be best for now. It's unfortunate. I'd much rather not have to fight like this at all. It was never this way in Konoha..." He sighs sadly."I will likely head back to my home after this. What about you?" he asks Tsume.

WC: 725
TWC: 2244
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum