Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

First training, second friend (Open) (NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: First training, second friend (Open) (NK)

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:28 pm
Kotetsu finished up his battle of five, Tsume only got a glimpse of the battle, but in that time he says Kot kick some major ass. The fellow genin then answered the question that Tsume asked after his battle. "I don't like this either, I'll go home, I need some rest, Hakucho and I have been training all day." He chuckled. "It was nice meeting you, I hope you and I can do some missions together." Tsume and his bird friend started walking away while he said that, he talked over his shoulder. The genin waved back at Kotetsu as he walked away. Hopefully, I'll get to see this boy's true potential when I see him next time. Tsume thought as he was getting closer to his home. Hopefully, I'll be stronger when I see him next. He beat home by his bird companion, Hakucho. The bird shrieked and hopped on the man's shoulder. "I love you too bud." He chuckled to the white falcon.

WC:165
TWC: 1643
EXIT
Claiming:
8 stats for Tsume and Hakucho
Human beast transformation (1000/1000)
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

First training, second friend (Open) (NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: First training, second friend (Open) (NK)

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:38 am
Kotetsu nods at Tsume. 'Sounds like a good plan to me...' Kotetsu thinks to himself. "I would like that. I'll keep my eyes open for any available missions and if I see one we could do I'll get a message to you and we'll go from there." He says to Tsume as the older boy leaves the training area. Kotetsu surveys the area around him where the fight occurred. Nine villagers. Full grown men were unconscious and in various forms of injury. 'It's a shame it came to this. I don't want to hurt these people...There are enough enemies outside the village. We don't need more inside either...' Kotetsu frowns. He would like to find a way to resolve that. Perhaps he should try to meet with some of the leaders of the village to see what can be done to assist the civilian population. There had to be something. Some form of proof that would lift the veil from off their eyes and help them understand that life in the village would be that much better if there wasn't this constant animosity being displayed towards the Shinobi population. 'There has to be something that can be done...' Kotetsu thinks to himself, stepping over the bodies of the villagers that were in his way.

'I think for today though, I might go visit the library, or spend the rest of the day at home meditating...' Kotetsu thinks as he makes his way out of the training ground before that clergyman shows up again. He didn't need to fight a second battle, as ineffective as it would be for the villagers. 'Maybe the Library would have some more information on my clan...It would be useful to learn more about them.' Kotetsu decided that going home would not be the best use of his time. He would make his way to the library instead to find out what he could about his clan. Who knows, there might be other things he can learn at the library. He was told that it was massive, and it had a large array of knowledge on many different subjects. It may prove more educational than he could original expect.

EXIT

WC: 365
TWC: 2609

claiming
13 stats
Jutsu
-Wind Release: Air Bullets (1000/2000)
-Hidden Mist (500/1000)
-Flicker Movement (1000/1000)
-Certain-Kill Ice Spears (109/4000)
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:11 pm
Claims approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum