Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 4:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 2:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 1:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 2:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 2:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 12:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 12:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 10:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 9:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 12:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Should I stay or Should I go now? (p. nk. io) Empty Should I stay or Should I go now? (p. nk. io)

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:12 pm
It was a little before noon. Ita had spent the night before wide awake lost in his own thoughts, so he was a little on edge today, however, Ita had told Celeste that he would be at the training grounds around this time and he wasn’t planning to go back against his word. On the contrary, Ita had different plans in mind for today other than what he had told the young Uchiha the night before. During his sleepless night, there were several things that Ita had confronted within himself that had been dormant in the back of his mind and it was time for him to shed light to them. Choosing to ignore them was futile as well as toxic.

Ita had devised a plan, or a bucket list of sorts. In no particular order, Ita planned to cross each of his objectives off before returning to handle business…however in order to do so he was going to have to convince Celeste to accompany him, which wouldn’t be hard. As far as he was concerned, Celeste had no real option. She could stay in the village and go through the typical motions, or she could accompany him and pursue her quest for power. Ita was also aware that she didn’t fully trust him exactly, so she would probably tag along just so she could report back to the higher ups of any malicious shit Ita planned to get into.

Ita was standing under the same tree they had met times before, but he was not wearing his ordinary attire. Ita was wearing his black shinobi pants, a black shirt, and his jounin flak jacket. He was also wearing his black shinobi sandals and his two shinobi weapon pouches strapped to his belt. On top of all of this, Ita was wearing a black cloak with a hoody, which surrounded his whole body, hiding from plain sight his shinobi attire, making him look like a normal citizen, or a sketchy person. Ita choose to keep his leaf head band hidden within his weapon pouch because where they planned on going he wouldn’t need it. On Ita’s back was bag, which felt unusual to him because it had been a while since he had traveled anywhere.

Ita waited, going over and over again in his mind his thoughts from the night prior, trying to decide the order in which he would carry out his plans. Adverting his current fixation from the future to the past, Ita thought about the man he lit ablaze in black flames last night. Was such power another gift granted by the advancement of his sharingan past the supposed final state? Ita’s eyes stared blankly at a flower on the ground. It was alone, not surrounded by any other flowers which was weird. It seemed as throughout the training grounds, any flowers were found in clusters, except for this one. Ita examined the lone flower. As sad as it sounded, the flower reminded Ita of himself. Alone. A loner. Anyone who became close to him eventually died off or disappeared in one way of another. Not anymore. Ita crouched down and examined the flower even closer for a moment longer then reached out and secured it with his right hand, plucking it from the ground. Ita planned to give it to Celeste as a token of friendship, whether she would accept it or not was unknown.

Once again, Ita watched as a silhouette of a girl made their way towards the third training field. Ita wondered if she would be even older than the first time he saw her. Maybe she had a weird problem where she aged faster than everyone else. Maybe she wouldn’t even be able to make it to their first destination without turning to old she turns to dust. Maybe Ita was just tripping.

Once Celeste arrived, Ita would say “Hello.”, extending his hand with the white flower in it towards her as a peace offering for leaving her behind so abruptly the night before. If she took it, great, if not, then whatever. It was only a flower to everyone else after all, regardless of how Ita wanted to perceive it.

“There has been a change in plans.” Ita said to the girl, his eyes studying her facial expressions to see how she would initially react. “I have decided that I am going to be taking a leave of absence from the village…and I want you to join me.” Ita would say, not eluding to the true meaning behind their travels. “However, I will train you on the way and if you are afraid of being listed as a traitor, then when we arrive, I will say I brought you with me against your will and you were merely coming along to keep an eye on me in case I were to plot against the village.” Ita would pause allowing some of what he was saying to sink in, “Of course we will continue your training along the way, there are just a few people that I need to find…” Ita would turn his face to the side slightly, looking off into the distance pondering his plans once more.
twc: 867
Celeste Uchiha
Celeste Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Should I stay or Should I go now? (p. nk. io) Empty Re: Should I stay or Should I go now? (p. nk. io)

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:07 pm
The sun would seem to thud on her back as she walked slowly to the Training Grounds with little covering her body as she was only in a sports bra and some shorts, though she still wore her combat boots. Something that she could never fully give away, even with her newly gained age and appearance. For days she had been walking around the village in the body of a eighteen year old much to her knowledge. Ita didn't even acknowledge it when they had went on that mission only days before. She knew what had caused this sudden transformation. Having been stressing and full of pain for months, her father had purchased her some pills to take so that she could calm down, but it seemed like he had bought the wrong ones. Leading to her inevitable grown spurth. Now she was a genin who was almost a full grown adult. The growth still didnt top the fact that she had mastered her Sharingan, well the version of it that was most known to the Uchiha Clan. In the fight with the giant brute, she had finally achieved the third stage of her Sharingan as she knew she couldn't win the fight without it. However, she was a perfectionist and due to knowing the existence of the Mangekyo Sharingan, she longed to achieve the True Power of the Sharingan so that she could finally bring peace to the Uchiha Clan. Her love for her clan was equal if not stronger than the love for her mother and Konoha itself. Something that onyl grew each day she met with Ita Uchiha as she knew that he was falling from the path and being overtaken by the Curse of Hatred. A curse that had been in the Uchiha Clan for many years.

Celeste was a unique ninja as she didn't live by the Will of Fire nor the Curse of Hatred. Her mind seems to transcend the natural boundaries of the Uchiha Clan. Allowing her to acheive and think about thing that no natural Uchiha could do. Something that is quite outstanding for someone her age. She held her head down, staring at the ground as she thought of what she could do for the Uchiha Clan and Konoha itself. Maybe nothing? She was a Genin and not even one of the best? She was slow......She wasn't strong......She was weak. The onyl thing that was deemed powerful in her being the sharingan and her large quantity of chakra at an early age. Chakra that most of thw village has deemed unnatural. Looking into the sky, she would see that the moon was beginning to cast a huge shadow on the ground. Something was happening? A Solar Eclipse was a magnificent event, but it was a bad moment. Only appearing in times of war. Averting her eyes from the sky, she would come to see Ita standing under the same tree from days earlier. Seems like he wasn't one for alot of change.

Walking up to the Uchiha, she would bs greeted. Resulting with her waving at thw ninja as he would begin to explain more of his plan. He seemed to be packed and ready to go which was very weird at thw beginning but when the explanation was done, she knew why. Her hand would come to travel to her chin as she stared at the Uchiha. Someone who was willing to leave their village and be labeled as a Missing Ninja. Was this why he was so secretive all of the time? So that people wouldn't suspect him of leaving? Staring at the Uchiha, she would say "I could care less about what you are doing. You made a promise to train me and that is what Im expecting for you to do. The answer is no if you want me to leave the village with you. I don't know who you think I am? I love my home. Why would I leave its borders with you just to be labeled as a Missing Ninja. If this is the cost for being trained then I guess you were the wrong person for the task, maybe you should have never appeared that day near the rock." Said Celeste turning around. Her back now facing Ita as she crossed her hands over her chest.

"Days ago I awakened the third tomoe of my Sharingan. With it came a power that allowed me to instantly knock a man out. A man that you killed with flames of hell erupting from your eye. Tell me, what powers exactly come with a mastered Sharingan? Or will you continue to bs secretive to the point where you will not reveal this information to me?" Said Celeste as she stared slightly into the sky. The sun was on her back so she was looking into the cloudless sky safely. The Sharingan even though unique was equally a mystery that not a single Uchiha was able to completely master. Had Ita mastered the Sharingan to the point of pure power? And if so, was the cost of a love one really the only way to achieve the true power that came with the Mangekyo Sharingan? The thought of having another love one die left dread on her mind. It was bad enough with all of the fighting going around in ths Uchiha District. She didn't want any deaths.

WC: 902
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Should I stay or Should I go now? (p. nk. io) Empty Re: Should I stay or Should I go now? (p. nk. io)

Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:30 pm
Ita watched with his sharingan as the girl raised her hand to her chin in an attempt to study the boy after he had revealed the bare surface of his plan. Of course, Ita knew that she was most likely not going to go along with it, especially not at first. Celeste was a true specimen of her clan. Tall and in shape with long black hair that now fell flat on her back. She was hard headed too and full of motivation. It was too bad that the village was the way it was, or she would be a good leader one day to lead the Uchiha clan back to greatness however now in the midst of turmoil and insecurity, It was up to Ita to try and restore the balance of life, which was going to be no easy task. Hell, Ita could barely convince a naïve genin to follow in his footsteps after revealing to her the biggest, best kept secret of their clan. What was with this girl? Ita thought to himself.

Ita’s eyes studied the girl as she began to state her argument which was totally expected at this point. She finished her first rebut, and before speaking Ita let her continue. IT was good for her to get it all out in the open if he planned on trying to persuade her. Ita needed to learn how she worked.

The conversation then took a weird turn. She started inquiring about the power of ITa’s mangekyou sharingan, a question that ITa had been often asking himself lately. Ever since he awakened his sharingan with the passing of his dear friend Jace, he had felt strange and also felt enormous power lurking beneath the surface. “I wish I could give you the answers you seek Celeste.” Ita said, “but the truth is I did not ask for this power, I was burdened with it and I am entirely unsure how it truly works. That is also one of the reasons I seek to leave the village, in order to hone my own senses and truly figure out the extent of the sharingan. Staying here will not aid me in that aspect, but that is not the true reason I am leaving, but before I decide to share with you the entirety of my plans. I need to know some more about you.” The unphased and seemingly now cold eyes of Ita pierced through her own. Even though her eyes were the same as his, she knew and he knew, that ITa possessed something that the Uchiha clan haven’t laid witness to in years, and he hoped to bring it to light.

What happened next was completely unpredicted. Ita lifted his bag off the ground and threw it over his shoulder. “Let’s go somewhere more private for us to talk.” Ita said, reaching his right hand outwards towards the girls back who was turned to him. Ita’s right hand gripped her right shoulder and upon contact something very strange happened. ITa felt a searing pain in his head, and for a split moment had a vision of darkness and emptiness all around him which seemed to last several moments, but in reality, only last a split second. Just as ITa’s hand gripped the girls shoulder, Ita’s sharingan glowed, and the matter around the girl began to swirl, as Ita was somehow bending space and reality to his will. Within moments, Celeste had been sucked into some sort of hole, with ITa’s hand being the catalyst.

Celeste would now find herself in a dim, and empty place. Her body hitting the flat, stone surface of a massive rectangular structure that seemed to be suspended in air. If she would look around her, there would be other massive structures moving slowly as if they were suspended in water, however there would be nothing else. Just emptiness. This pocket reality wasn’t completely dark either. In this reality, it was lit as if it were a cloudy day by some sort of artificial light.

Before his very own eyes, Ita watched as the girl he promised to train would be sucked into some sort of alternate reality, but how and why? Ever since activating his mangekyou sharingan, ITa’s body had been acting weird and this was just another example of the instance and it didn’t stop there. Ita began to move, putting pressure on his right foot and inexpediently, Ita’s foot would move through the ground as if nothing was there, but what was entirely strange about this scenario, was that the ground did not alter when his foot entered it, it remained visually the same, whoever Ita was sure that his foot was indeed implanted in the ground even though there was no physical evidence. What was weirder is that while Celete, who was probably confused as hell as to what was going on, would see a foot materialize within the dimension she was in, and then a leg. Ita’s leg specifically lol.

In the realm of the living, Ita would be presented with more odd occurrences, his right leg sinking further into the ground, then his left leg. Back to Celeste, she would now see more and more of Ita materializing within the pocket dimension, until Ita’s entire body would fall into the ground, transferring from the physical world to a world of his own. Ita would now find himself within the world of ‘Kamui’ and would be positioned right in front of Celeste. At this time, the girl would most likely no longer be on the ground and was full of questions, but she was not alone. Ita too had no idea what was going on.

Now that the two of them were face to face with each other, the two would definitely have found a more private place to speak, but how? They did not know. “Is this one of the powers of the mangekyou sharingan?” ITa asked aloud, not specifically to Celeste, but just to hear his own voice echo throughout the vast emptiness. Of course it was, Ita has had his sharingan masted for several years, and never could he do something like this before awakening the final stage of it.

“I am unsure of how we have arrived at this point, but I believe it is just another power associated with the advancement of our clan’s eyes. I wonder if this is the epitome of it.” Upon awakening his mangekyou sharingan, Ita had discovered that his genjutsu power had increased tenfold, and he was even able to produce inextinguishable flames upon his opponents until they were reduced to nothing, but ash. And now he was able to travel to his own pocket dimension? Ita wondered if there was more, but he was assured that the abilities would show themselves over time. ITa looked around, seemingly unconcerned with Celeste for the time being. “what.. is this place?” Ita thought to himself, his sharingan studying the area around him. It looked bland. If there dimension truly belonged to Ita he was going to need to spice the place up a bit. “Looks like I don’t need to pay rent anymore.” Ita chuckled as he refocused on the girl in front of him. He wondered how she would react to all this.
twc: 2,087
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:50 pm
The girl was unresponsive to it all. Maybe she was at a loss of words due to the entirety of it. Space-Time ninjutsu was an uncommon art after all and only truly mastered by few. The reflection of Celeste’s face in Ita’s sharingan currently looked cinematic, artificial light illuminating the boy’s blood crimson eyes. How much further could the sharingan take him? The strain from using his normal sharingan had long became dull, however the strain caused by the mangekyou sharingan was much different. Ita could feel the power rushing to his eyes. Why continue to explain to the naïve girl when he could show her. Powerful genjutsu expanded from the boy’s body and encased the girl, Ita casting his most powerful genjutsu at the time, showing Celeste the true power of the Uchiha clan once more.

Ita’s genjutsu would provide a more vivid scenery, fitting of the events Ita was planning to illustrate. For the second time in the girl’s life, Ita would reveal to her information, information that he hadn’t confided into anyone before. The dull gray scenery around them would morph to Ita’s will. What was once a vast sea of pillars suspended in emptiness was now lush, green grass and fresh hair. The potency of the jutsu so powerful, it affected even the taste and smell of it’s victims. Celeste could now smell the salt water before her as out in the distance, about 25 meters away, was a large turtle monstrosity.

Ita would be standing about 5 meters away from Celeste, “This is Isobu, the three tailed beast.” The beast would be heading towards the horizon, far out at sea. Even though It was way off in the distance, it still looked rather large. “A beast similar to this one killed my friend Jace.” Ita said. I plan to one day harness the power of one of these beasts for my own or more importantly, rid the world of them.” That was currently number 1 on his list. Ita had heard of jinchuruiki before, beings who possessed the power of these beasts, some even working alongside them, others using their power for evil. Ita wondered if it were at all possible to possess more than one of these beasts at a time, he planned to find out.

The first time that Ita had come face to face with the 3 tailed beast it had not ended well for him, the second time, Ita knew he would be ready to face him. With his new, advanced eyes, Ita felt as though he was on the verge a serious level up. Ita’s chakra rippling far and wide throughout his new home, Ita would continue the genjutsu, intensifying it. Ita grabbing the girls hand and pulling themselves within a spiraling bending of time and space, Celeste and the boy would reappear in the same fashion they just had departed through only to appear within a few meters of the 3 tailed beasts face.

Celeste would be by Ita’s side watching the events unfold as the boys sharinan began to swirl counter clockwise until it took on a new form of its own, revealing once more the Mangekou sharingan to the young genin. The beasts eyes would become petrified as It’s eyes reflected Ita’s mangekyou sharingan. That was all it took, one look to captivate the beast. With the mangekyou sharingan, Ita could virtually bend the will of even powerful chakra beasts to his will.

In front of Celestes eyes, the beast would begin to become absorbed through Ita’s right eye, showing the girl the true power of his mangekyou. The events that unfolded before the girl were essential. She was talented and smart, but stubborn than most. If Ita was going to depend on her to reach the final stages of his plans then he would need to continue to persuade her to follow his lead. Ita had now showed her his true intentions for leaving the village. It was not in search of any mission shinobi, although Ita had thought about seeking them out for his own pleasure. Just to see what happened to them. No, Ita’s main reason for leaving the village was to find closure in getting revenge against one of or the same beast that had once taken his friends life. Ita wanted to test the true power of his sharingan, putting it to the ultimate test. It was said long ago an Uchiha had the ability to control a 9 tailed fox and attempted to use it to destroy the village. Maybe the curse of hatred was a real thing? Would such great power cause Ita to only grow hungrier for more until he became the villain that he once fought to protect? Is what he was after what was the true reason behind the necessity for shinobi? Whatever it was, Ita planned to find his place within the world, after all, he was only 16 years of age.

Celeste would still be unable to move, Ita’s Tsukiyomi working its magic. Only a few seconds had passed by since Ita had initially cast the genjutsu, but it most likely felt like an eternity to the girl. Ita often forgot she was only a genin because she appeared to be the same age as him. Not that age mattered in the Leaf, it wasn’t taboo to see a young and gifted shinobi recruited to the ranks of ANBU. Ita wondered why he had never been approached. None of that mattered now.

Celeste’s world would go dark. She would be standing alone in a vast empty place. If she spoke out all she would be met by was echoes. The floor would begin to ripple like water, the origin of the ripple coming from about 5 meters out in front of the girl. The girl would now be free to move her body within the genjutsu, but not in reality. If she tried to attack him the boy would show her the power of his final MS technique. Kamui. The girls motions would be stopped immediately, several hands coming from the floor as if they were materializing out of mid-air. Several copies of ITa would be using kamui to spawn from the floor, each grabbing her leg and piling on top of each other until her whole body was covered in copies of Ita. All of the girl that was not covered was face. She could still see the original Ita. His cold, deep red eyes which bore the mangekyou sharing.

“One day you shall lead this clan I have no doubt, but you are still naive and have much to learn. You have the will, but you lack the power. If you truly want to become a master of genjutsu, you must first train your eyes to see through genjutsu. Your eyes are powerful now, but in order to reach the next level you must possess the same eyes as myself. Ita’s figure going dark, and the illumination of his eyes being enhanced so that the girl could see them clearly as she was consumed by Ita’s copies. The spinning of Ita’s mangekyou sharingan would be engraved in the girls head at this point

The girl’s body would now collapse under pressure from the immense power. Before she would hit the ground Ita would catch her, laying her down slowly. Ita pulled a blanket from his bag that he had packed for his journey and placed it over the girl. The power of the tsukiyomi was powerful enough to knock someone out for several days, even if she did how the power of the sharingan herself.

Ita now stood up straight, taking one last look at Celeste’s innocent face as she slept then his body began to disappear in a fantastic swirling motion that was centered at his right eye.

Ita’s body would once again rejoin the land of the living. This time, alone. Ita still felt a bit weird when he did that. It didn’t feel natural. Just then Ita would hear a familiar, high pitched caw. The boys crimson eyes quickly found the source of the sound, a large black bird.

“Hello Toru, what brings you here this time?” Ita said to the bird straight faced.

“No hello? Rude boy. This is something you ought to see.” The bird, whom had now landed, would begin picking at its wing in a weird excited manner.

“What is going on Toru, stop stalling.” Ita would say in an almost harsh manner.  The bird would shake off the excitement and begin to speak, almost enjoying what was coming out of his mouth, or beak? “The sleeping giant awakes, isolated no more. A storm is coming and the waves have now crashed onto shore. The storm is here. Your oceans will now run read with your people’s blood. What will you do Ita?”

Ita was confused as fuck. “Toru, if you don’t tell me what you mean in plain words I am going to kill you.” Ita’s sharingan staring the bird down, their eyes meeting. “Or better yet, I’ll make you show me.” The bird  who was still traumatized by the last time that Ita had used his genjutsu on him, would head his request and begin translating his own words. “Uchiha, Ita. Kirigakure has arrived on your countries shores in full force and your hokage is currently kneeling to their kage, who dosen’t look like the diplomatic type. What will you do.” Said the bird.

“That is impossible.” Ita would say to the bird. “No one leaves and no one enters that Island. Who’s to say anyone is even still alive there.” With Celeste unconscious in within kamui. Ita thought of the other friends that he knew within the village. How would they faire against such a force as Kiri, if what Toru was saying was true. Ita thought about Queen and the other citizens of Konoha.

Ita had to see for himself, the boy’s body beginning to swirl until he disappeared.  
twc: 3,754

3,750 towards Kamui.

Claiming exit, Kamui, Celeste unconscious within my dimension
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:42 pm
Approved
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:54 pm
Edit: you cannot claim words towards Kamui until you are approved on the limited list
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:49 pm
Approved due to your kamui claim being approved.
Celeste Uchiha
Celeste Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:38 pm
Exit
Claiming 300 words to Sharingan Gen and 4 stats rest of words to Genjutsu Conceesion
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:33 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum