Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

oros 2nd village?  Empty oros 2nd village?

Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:14 am
oro was walking around the city asking people where he can find a high ranking shinobi. unlucky for oro no one was a real help. he was walking around aimlessly hoping to find someone that was useful. the people he asked would reply with they didnt know, or they ignored him. it was a very maddening thing if he was honest. he didnt know if it was because he was just a stranger or not but it as very upsetting. oro roamed the streets with his sword jiggling with each step, and his hair messy and wild like always. he felt his book in his pocket. he wanted to read more of it. he wanted to see if he could become a ninja of hoshi. nothing grand but he wanted to see. and he hoped they would let him explore the world to his leaser. but they would need to test him. and oro always needed to remember that he has to be nice and sound nice to those he needed to respect. so he doesnt die or get hunted down for people thing he is a bad guy. well he guessed he was. he abandoned his first village, who wouldnt say he would do the same to hoshi. he didnt need two villages hunting him down, and he didnt know if he should tell his maybe new leaders that he was in the leaf village as a leaf ninja. he sighed. he didnt know where to start. maybe he could make a scene and have one come to him. or that might be a bad idea for they think he would be a loose cannon. he sighed. this would not be as easy as just asking would it. he stop to ask a group of people near a food stand if they knew, it was close to the castle they had for their queen. a weird idea he always thought, a queen leading ninjas, but it was no different then the kages he figured.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

oros 2nd village?  Empty Re: oros 2nd village?

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:24 pm
Little did the kid know the person he was talking to next to the food stand was the deputy kage of the village. Kyousuke would just raise an eyebrow at the kid as he took a bite of his hotdog while being asked if he knew any high ranking ninja. “The highest ranking around would probably be a tall guy, around my height. Orange hair like my own, and wears silver armor like the kind I’m wearing. Goes by the name Kyousuke Snow and is second in command of the village.” He would take another bite hoping the kid had gotten the message, that he had found someone he was looking for.

“I can tell you aren’t a Hoshi ninja, because you would have probably known that already. So, what can I do for you?” He would ask wiping his hands off with a napkin from the food cart.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:40 pm
orokana would nod looking at the man called kyousuke. now this was a man he wasnt going to win an arm wrestle with. "ah well you see sir i was hoping if you, the ninjas of hoshi would like a... how do i say this... a new ninja for your village. i have been looking to employ myself into your guys services." he nodded and gave an awkward smile as he was uncomfortable around new people. and he needed to act nice so he doesnt piss off the hulk. he was hoping this wouldnt be overly complex but if it was, he was going to have to bite the bullet
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:56 pm
"Well, we could always use new ninja." The giant would say as he beckoned the ninja to follow. "From your chakra I can tell you aren't as inexperienced as one of our fresh genin." The kage would mention as he continued to walk towards his office in the castle. 

"So, why don't you tell me a little about yourself and try not to lie. Things go easier when everyone is honest with each other." The words weren't meant to be a threat even if they came off as one. The easiest way to determine if the guy was right for the village was with the truth. If Kyousuke got that, no matter the ninja's past he would listen. Even if that past was filled with murder, hell even the Jugo's was.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:13 pm
he nodded. "well, let me see. i like to read, and clean, and cook, i study genjutsu a lot. i like to wander and explore, find new things if i can or just new things to me. i was born in a old poor village." he sighed thinking about his birth place with all the memories he hated. "and um other then studying and testing my own genjutsu. i just learn. nothing too exciting." he nodded. he didnt know if he should tell the man about him being an ex leaf ninja. he felt like if he did it might make matters worse them they are. well so long as no one finds out. he noted about what he said about his chakra and he did note he spent a lot of time practicing his chakra control. "i hope you guys dont have too many genjutsu users. i like to hope i would like to add something new." he smiled awkwardly.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:26 pm
"Genjutsu, no not many around have it." Kyousuke would think as he only knew of one user being Akihana. There weren't many opportunities the giant had with genjutsu, maybe he would have the ninja use them on him at some point.

As the duo reached the castle Kyousuke would walk before the guards who would move their halberds out of the way, as he stepped forward. "He's with me." The giant would say before the guards attempted to halt Orokana. "I should have the papers in my office to register you as a hoshi shinobi." There was something the kid was hiding, you don't just get chakra like that growing up in a old poor village. That took training. 

"So, I'm going to need a rank to register you as. Any thoughts on what yours should be?" I am thinking chuunin, with that chakra level. But he may be even more skilled than that. If the kid took to long to answer, Kyousuke would throw out the word chuunin. "Maybe we start you as a chuunin then, if you prove yourself rank you up quicker. Deal?"

Kyousuke would open the door to his office, allowing Oro to enter first. He would then grab the documents required. "Please list everything in the places provided. Name, age, birth country, and a list of usable jutsu."
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:14 am
oro would follow the man as he walked him to his office. and agreed when the man said chuunin. "ah sure, im willing to do almost anything." he nodded. then as he looked at the list presented to him. he started writing down. he wrote down his name as orokana, he didnt use his last name. he was 16. he was born in the fire country. then he started to write down all his known jutsu. and as he wrote he was thinking about what he said about there not being many genjutsu users. it made him both happy and annoyed. mainly because he couldnt find out as many as new things, but it might also mean he might know more then others. when he was finished he handed it to snow.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:56 pm
Taking the papers, Kyousuke would just look at the top of the page. "No last name?" The man would say placing one down. "Your last name now is Snow, welcome to the unclaimed kid." The giant would say signing his own name to the bottom of the paper. "Welcome to Hoshi, kid."

Kyousuke would take out a headband and toss it to Orokana. "Your first order as a Hoshi ninja is to... Sign for your barracks and equipment, then turn it into the secretary at the armory." The man would hand the genjutsu user the papers and even give him a map printout, but not before circling the armory for him.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:24 am
orokana nodded and looked at the man. "snow?" he thought it was weird but he didnt mind it. then he took his headband and put it on his right shoulder. he hated wearing things on his head. then he nodded and took the items he gave him as oro walked to where he was told to get his bed and what not. he would leave and finish the day more or less getting ready for the new times. 
(exit, claiming hoshi ninja)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:42 pm
Kyousuke would send the files to where they needed to go and keep a copy for himself. Over the next couple of days, he would study the ninja. "Can someone get me Shina?" He would ask someone who would then go and retrieve the girl. "Could you follow him around for a bit, make sure he does nothing weird?" Hopefully, the girl would comply and the village wouldn't have to worry.

Claims: Making Orokana a c-rank Hoshi ninja 
(Exit)
(Don't forget to claim your headband it has powers.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum