Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

A surprise workout - Page 3 Empty Re: A surprise workout

Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:10 pm
There he came over to her and it seemed as he was ready to take a break as well. She smiled at him as he kind of complimented her on her work with the clone. Although she was not that impressed with herself and her accomplishments. She rose to her feet and stretched out a little. Dusting herself off, she nodded towards him and still smiled brightly. He did not forget and would not back down from it she would take him home, like she would a friend. This was kind of exiting. "No I don't plan on face planting here, though it seems like a nice thing to do. But aching bones shall better be rested with a nice portion of mom's cooking to go along with it", she said walking up to her clothes and stuff. Taking a quick sip out of her bottle she then threw on her clothes and pulled her stuff together. "Wait for me", she called out to him rushing to his side. She was breathing heavily as she had caught up to him. "So let me be your guide", she offered smiling at him and then walking a little bit ahead to guide the way. "By the way, don't let yourself get spooked by my father and uncle. Since I impersonated my father earlier on you should know what awaits you. He is not very talk active and smiles not that often", she explains as they walked along the streets moving towards the living area of the village. She then took his arm directing him through the many small alley ways until they reached the walls surrounding the family home. She entered through a small side door, not the big front gate giving view into a small Garden that contained not only flowers but also vegetables like tomatoes, carrots and other nice and healthy foods. "This is my mother's holy place, she often spends a lot of time caring for it", she smiles fondly. The main entrance to the building with two levels was not far from the point where they were standing and small way of pebbled ground build the walk towards the front door.

wc: 363
TWC: 6174/6537
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:38 pm
Good so she wasn't going to pass out here in the training grounds and leave it to him to carry her back to a place he didn't know about. As she caught up to him and the fox on his head, his eyes slowly trailed over to her and listened in on every word before nodding and looking forward," Sounds like someone I could get along with very well. Besides i'm used to being around people far older than me so it won't be too much of an issue...He doesn't always roam around without a shirt does he?," there was no issue with the man walking around his own home with no shirt, the problem lied in what his foster mother told him. Everytime he attempted to walk around the caverns and caves without a shirt on she would yell at him for times unknown just to get it through his head that he needed proper clothing on even if he was at home. He never really asked why because he knew if he did she would probably tail whip him or spank him for having the gall to back talk her.
The simple thought of it caused the boy to shrug internally or rather mentally knowing somehow she would know that he was thinking about this. As he walked with her he took in the surrounding areas in which she had lived in, the people and more importantly anything that would have stood out. Making a mental map of the area was essential if he was going to know his way around this village. He hadn't been very far and yet he had half a mental map of the route to her house from the academy. Combined with the route he took from the palace he had a map of four parts of Hoshi: The forest area, the palace, the academy and now her house. When she took his arm into hers the action caused a bit of confusion on his face, but in the end he moved closer and followed her through the alleyways taking mental pictures until they had finally gotten to their destination. The area around her house was nice, but stood out the most was her mother's "holy" place. It certainly wasn't a church but the nature that surrounded it caused him to smile only briefly," Your mother's garden is nice....I kind of want to sit in it for a bit and just relax," though that was something he didn't think would happen so soon but he did add one last bit," It reminds me of the garden at the palace actually," it was a thought he didn't dwell on long as he walked with her to the front door...Time to meet her parents now.

WC so far: 6649
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:48 am
Through the garden she took him to the front door. A typical traditional home made of wood with sliding doors one of which she pulled open stepping into the stone made entrance were the shoes stacked on a side shelf with some slippers to change in before stepping on the tatami mats. "He often wears nothing but pants, all seasons long. He said it is to harden himself against the weather. Mommy also scolds him and sais I should never do stupid stuff like that", she smiles at him and slips out of her shoes exchanging them for slippers and then handing him some slippers that should fit him just right. "Here those should be just right for your", setting them down she then turned shouting trough the hallway: "Mother! I am home!" From the room on the left side a call could be heard, "Welcome home dear! How was school today?" She smiled widely and called out: "It was very nice! Mom I have met a friend!", she seemed excited about it and this was the moment were the dark haired and brown skinned beauty appeared that was her mother.  Even though being kind of grown up, or as her daughter would have put it, old, she still had a kind of youthful look to her. "You have brought a friend", she went up to greet the young man at her doorstep. She wore a simple red dress and above it an apron now extending her hand to Kazuhiro: "It is so nice meeting your young man I am Sanae's mother Natsumi, you feel free to call me Natsu", she grinned at him with joy sparkling from her face. Sanae blushed brightly as her mother was so inviting and it seemed like she wanted to act like a teen. At least to her it was kind of embarrassing. So she slowly looked at Kazuhiro and how he would react.
While they were talking, someone moved above their heads. Footsteps announced the next inhabitant of this home; it had to be her father, because her uncle and therefore her mother's man was not home right now, because he was on a mission. Sanae got a little tense, this was the first time of her bringing someone home and it was a boy for crying out loud. She had never seen her father being protective, but there had never been a reason for it. In the brief moments she thought about it, which only lasted some seconds her mother discovered the fox on top of the boys head and after Kazu she would hold out his hand to him: "Why is that nice to have another guest here, will you two be joining us for dinner?", she did not know whether her mom was crazy, talking to a fox, or she knew that it was a special one? She liked to think of the second option was not what she wanted to see her mother be like. But she smiled one of her adorable motherly smiles that seemed so loving and all forgiving that she could not be that embarrassed by it but rather proud having such a loving and understanding mother.

wc: 531
twc: 6174/7068
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:43 am
Here it was. The moment he walked into the foreign home his eyes instantly went into taking the look of the house, his hand extending to feel the coarse wood that made up the home as if he was observing it through touch and touch alone. It was almost fascinating how he took in everything around him as the fox simply sat there and looked around himself. For the boy it was like seeing something new again, but for the fox it was as if he was going back in time to something unforgettable. His head slowly turned to her as he nodded and took the slippers into his hand," My mother of sorts said the same thing. She was convinced that I would catch something if I ran around with no shirt on but was fine with me roaming with no shoes on. I kind of like the feeling of my feet against the ground though. Being closer to the ground is a good feeling," as he said this he was already removing his shoes and sliding the house shoes onto his feet which felt...weird.

The unexpected scream caused him to jump a bit mostly due to his hearing being a little better than most people his age, but the only thing he did was rub his ears and look around for a moment. Footsteps could be heard coming near the area they were in and he blinked and looked up. The boy wasn't very tall so anyone actually older than him required him to look up at him. This was something different meeting someone elses mother when he didn't even know what his own looked like. For a moment he looked at her and then to her hand as he slowly outstretched his and shook it," I'm Kazuhiro. Nice to meet you Miss Natsu," shortly after speaking he dropped his hand back to his side and looked up at the ceiling, the footsteps resounding through his own ears as he followed them closely with his eyes until looking back down to the two women in the current vicinity though his ears never let the footsteps escape him.

Was she...talking to Koan? Both the boy and the fox looked up at each other awkwardly since the fox had been looking down and the boy up they were trying to figure out if she knew or not. Resorting to shrugging the fox spoke up and nodded," Yes ma'am. Your daughter here invited us over to join you for dinner after these two got through training and said something about your dinner being amazing. Luckily we have a growing boy with a bottomless appetite here," to which Kazuhiro only looked up and sighed at the fox. Always embarrassing him at every turn but soon it would be his own time to be embarrassed. He was only biding his sweet little time until then.

Wc so far: 7131
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:58 pm
She smiled her motherly smile when he introduced himself and then looked up at the fox. Seeing their careful exchange of glances made her smile even more. Then, as the fox was talking to her she nodded: "I am very glad to hear that we have someone with a good appetite", she then turns to Sanae. "Show him the bathroom so you both can wash your hands and then come in the dining room dinner is about to be ready." Sanae nodded in agreement as her mother then turned there were feet appearing on the stairs that were directly in front of her. As they were idly standing by waiting she then said: "And you there go and get yourself a shirt. We have guests. At least try to do be a little considered towards others and their feelings for once!", she said softly mocking but with a small sense of urging to it. Therefore the feet on the stairs turned and walked up again. Smiling she turned to the kids: "Dinner is in a minute", then she walked back into the kitchen where the promised food was being made. Sanae now turned to her visitor and smiled as well. "Follow me please", she then said and started walking past the stairs and to a solid door behind it. As she opened it there was a bathroom revealed. In a small spare room no lager then a cabinet there was the toilet. In the room they were in shelves and drawers to store towels and other goods needed in it. Behind a thick curtain that  was pulled back a little one could see the family sized bathtub. Sanae went up to the sink where she started to wash her hands using both water and soap. After her hands where clean she rubbed also water all over her face to clean it off. "Mhmmm this feels great", she then turned and smiled at Kazuhiro making him some space t clean himself. "Thanks for coming along", she then said smiling fondly.

wc: 339
twc: 6174/7407
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:48 pm
Without a moments notice he turned on his feet and soon followed the young lady to the bathroom neverminding who her mother had been talking to because he sort of had a big guess as to who it could have been. Maybe he had been standing there and listening to what had been going on? Or maybe it was something else altogether? The answer would forever escape him as he stepped into the bathroom and up to the sink to wash his hands, even his companion opting to do the same albeit at a slower pace than his brother- foxes love their cleanliness after all. After his hands were cleaned he stood there for a moment seeing the small amounts of dirt plastered on his face and began to wipe them off before looking over to Sanae and nodding," No problem. Your mother is really nice as well. Maybe we could do this again one day?," a small smile popped up on his face for a moment before he slowly stepped out of the way and walked out of the bathroom.

Once the two of them had arrived to the kitchen he waited for the others to sit before he did out of courtesy. He never knew if they had places to sit already figured out so it was more polite to stand and wait until the family was seated and then seat himself. After sitting down his fox companion had sat on his head unless a place was made for him then he would sit there and silently eat, listening in on any conversation that might have came up between Kazuhiro, Sanae and her family. After Kaz had finished eating he slid his dishes away from him happily patting his stomach in utter happiness, is this what a mother's cooking tasted like. Sure he had the fox mother who cooked for him, but this was cooking from an actual mother. It made him think on if his mother had cooked for his dad when they where still alive, but it didn't take long for him to realize that it was almost time for him to take his leave.

Before leaving he would wash his dishes and set them where they needed to go before addressing the family as a whole," Thank you for having both me and my brother here in your home. I'd like to try your food again Miss Natsu if I can," there was a smile often reminiscent of a child looking at his mother and Koan knew it too well. After saying his good byes he would look to Sanae and walk over to her, giving her a small hug before nodding to her and letting himself out. If she had anything to say to him before he left he would listen and nod with only a smile noting that they should train again soon when she had the time. Slowly he walked back to the palace with his fox in tow, the two looking onward for sometime before finally arriving to the gates of the palace where their day had soon ended and new one would soon begin.

Exit

Final WC: 7655
Stats gained: 38
Jutsu learned:
Shadow Gathering Technique (3000/3000)
Shadow Sewing Technique (4000/4000)
Shadow Imitation B rank (955/1800)
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:23 pm
After washing their hands the two of them headed into the kitchen, where her mother made them help prepare the table in the living room where they then all set down at the kotatsu. She sitting pillows where comfy and the food lovingly decorated on the table. One extra set of plates and chopsticks hand been prepared for Kazuhiro and also one plate for the foxish Guest. Soon they were joined by Sanaes father who set himself down at the table. Then with a kind of icy glare he focused the young boy attending their dinner and checked him obviously. But after a few moments he gave an approving nod introducing himself as Kaguya Suichiro, the head of the household. In silence he listened as Sanae toled her mother what she had been up to all day and why she was so late. In silence he seemed to be approving of what she had been doing, maybe there was a glance of pride in his eyes?

After dinner Natsu thanked both children for helping her with the dishes but also said, that they could play instead, but Sanae figured, that her new friend did not really count as the playing type of guy so she just shook it off. Natsu smiled at the boy, as he thanked her for the food and nodded her head: "You and your brother are always welcome. Feel free to visit any time", while she said that, she was looking at both of them equally. Her big heart had enclosed those two already and if they were nice and good to her daughter why not have them visit more often. After the washing and drying was done she accompanied him to the front door were she, to her own surprise got a hug from him. She gladly accepted and nuzzled him a little before saying: "I'll be happy to see you again and do some more training", she grins. "Maybe the next time we meet I will have a head band to show you", she grinned at him. Waving him she stood a while at the doorstep and then turned to walk in.

It was her father that then asked a lot of question about her day and especially about the boy. How often they had met, what they did and why, afterwards carrying her to bed as if she was a baby. Telling her a story from the past, he was sitting next to her futon and caressing her head waiting for her to fall asleep.

wc: 422
Twc: 7829

Exit

Training Wc: 6174
Stats gained:
Jutsu Learned:
Clone Techique (500/500)
Transforation Techique (500/500)

Last edited by Sanae on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen