Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

A surprise workout - Page 2 Empty Re: A surprise workout

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:21 pm
What a lucky day, master fox would not bear any grudges against her. This lightened her heart and then she stormed off. As the chase ended she sat on the ground more or less on her own free will but then she could hear steps behind her, he had caught up. Just as expected from a Genin. Wait he was a Genin? So he was really more experienced than her and could teach her one thing or two. She smiled realizing this and she could not differ between being irrationally happy about it and totally embarrassed because she just made a fool of herself in front of this higher ranking shinobi. But it was alright. There were worse things in life than a little fall on the butt.  She could hear him stopping behind her and as she looked up she could see into his face with a gentle smile she countered his expression. At least he was not ridiculing her for her accident and for that she was glad and thankful. After a short moment that seemed like a longer time that they have looked each other in the Eyes and nothing happened while they blinked. Then he broke the short moment of silence with a lesson for her that she already should have known by heart.
Grabbing his hand she pulled herself up and brushed her hands against her pants to clean so dust off. "I am okay I have strong bones. Things like this usually don't bother me that much", she shook her head and thought about what he said, "I know I should not look back, but I was trying to watch out for your shadow", she smiled with a small grin shortly following. Knowing that had not been the smartest thing to do, but it was the one thing she thought of, besides trying to make eyes appear on the back of her heard. But this was not in the range of her Abilities even if that would have been quite cool. Then there was the second thing. With high attention she was listening what he had to say and then was surprised as he just tapped her off and dove into the bushes. She blinked curious and then a wide smile manifested on her face. "I will get you!", she called out jumping in after him and the first branches of leafs were hitting her face just like that. Now the little hints in classes about tracking people paid off. She could see where he rushed past the bushes and once in a while maybe the half print of a foot.
Following those little hints she moved through the bushes and looked around searching for her new friend and partner for training. Some leafs entangle in her hair while she moved around and kept looking. Something was moving inside the bushes and she thought herself at the end of her search. This time intentionally sneaking closer in full silence not announcing her presence like before. Slowly she lowered the distance to the bush until she could safely say it was within jumping distance. Lowering down she then took a huge leap into the bush, hands forward grabbing something small and fluffy. A little scared she gave out a squeal while she held up a squirrel that was mostly as shocked as she was. Its claws were scratching along her fingers and they both were squeaking at each other in panic or surprise. The Squirrel pushing up his tail in fear and she her shock bleached face the shivering arms and then she just threw the animal away which send it off into another bush and then climbing a tree. Trembling she was lying on the ground. She survived the attack of the evil killer squirrel.

WC: 631
TWC: 3093
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:29 am
This was a rather interesting development though he had to have thought about this a little more as he hid about in the bushes watching her intently. Maybe she would have found him sooner? Later perhaps? Either way he had still been wanting to do something for the longest and maybe sitting here for a moment would have helped him achieve that goal. From where he was some odd ten meters away from her he began to concentrate his shadow similar to the explanation that Kenshin had given, but in his own easier way. Creating the shadow was easy but the more he had tried to flatten it...well he didn't get it to the point he had wanted it to be. So he worked small getting the shadow to condense before making a single tendril that sat by his side. The single blade was observed with the utmost of attention until he had dubbed it a success.

The shadow sooner disappeared as he popped his head from out of the bush in just enough time to see Sanae fighting a ...squirrel? The single action was what he had watched for a moment before busting out laughing. Never in his short amount of time in the ninja world had he ever seen someone fight a squirrel, let alone have something akin to a death match with one. It was absolutely gut wrenchingly funny that he rolled out of the bushes just to watch," You are going to need a lot of training if that squirrel just showed you who's boss. Luckily it didn't summon reinforcements or you might have been in a....Nutty situation," the pun was followed by a very audible groan from the young fox who had simply been watching the two children play around. Sufficient to say that the fox wasn't very amused by the boys attempt at humor even if the child didn't know he was trying to be funny.

WC so far: 2793
Sanae
Citizen

Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:11 am
Just as the one danger had disappeared the other one popped up from beside a tree or bush and he was laughing his ass off. She looked at him first in disbelieve. She had been scared as the squirrel suddenly appeared and she did not mean to take it hostage like that. So why the hell was he so amused by her misery?  But it was not that bad she guessed and looked at him a little more fondly. This could have looked quite hilarious, at least from his point of view and as he was talking she felt a small sting of shame. Would her father be disappointed knowing that his beloved child could not even fend off a tiny squirrel? She looked down at the ground staring holes into it while the other one was getting himself together. Sure he was right. She was a pitiful example of a shinobi especially coming from a bloodline that had such a violent reputation. Sure her father never made her go quite out of her way, but always told her, this ability she had required her to have certain fitness to her body, certain strength to her soul and she did not have it. This was why she could up to this day not do a single manipulation on her bones. Not even make one stick out a little. With a deep sign she turned to Kazuhiro.
She gulped down the teary eyes and the bad feeling in her stomach and smiled at him. "It was pretty darn dangerous it could have had a dangerous disease. What if it had bitten me?", she gave it a chuckle even if it was an awkward one. Adjusting the bands on her two hair tails she looked at him figuring out what to say next. There would be exams soon and because she had trained so much on her physical stuff and was held back sometimes taking her medication when another growing push made her body use up calcium rapidly, she had neglected her Jutsutraining a lot and she was asked to perform at least two major ones before becoming a Genin. He already was one, so he knew them. Maybe he could: "Hey Kazuhiro-san, could you, well I mean teach me the two Jutsu I need to become Genin. What were they again the Clone ad then the Transfomation, yes those were the ones", then she looked at him straight smiling sweetly. "That would help me a lot more, you should be warm now from all the laughing", she was easing up again and that felt so much better. She took two deep breaths and then smiled at the fox shortly.
Snowly she walked up to him kneeling down starting to poke into his side in a slow attempt to tickle him in a sweet kind of way. Even if he did not let her she would eventually chuckle and then state quite bluntly: "At first you seemed a little bitter and I was kind of afraid, but you sure laugh a lot Ka-zu-kun", while she phrased out his name she tries to tap his nose softly with the tip of her finger. Then she looked up into the sky getting up on her feet again now extending her hand to him. "Sometimes one can be lucky."

WC: 554
TWC: 3647
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:56 pm
She looked a little down but he couldn't quite place why or how. Maybe the defeat that the squirrel gave her broke her mentally or something? Shaking his head for a moment he would chuckle and slide his hands back into his pockets before speaking," If it had bitten you and given you something I could've taken you to the hospital to get checked. Besides that squirrel was probably upset you came into its home and disturbed it. Animals protect what is there's and will fight enemies both big and small to protect their family. Think of them as the ninjas of the animal world, protecting their interests and homes. With that in mind you should be fine so just remember, when in doubt never mess with a squirrel," the words came out admittedly in a more mature fashion, a symbol of his upbringing by simple summons and their deity or so they called her. To him she was his surrogate mother someone who instilled within him the spirit of the fox and taught him the things he needed to survive.

Train her? That was a new one even for the young male as he blinked and looked at the young girl and tapped his head for a moment. He was always good at learning but when it came to actually teaching others he was at a loss, but luckily they were simple jutsu so he could do it without incident. After a moment or two he deliberated with himself before simply nodded," Alright i'll teach you the two of them, but I want to tell you something a sibling of mine instilled to me and I think my fox companion will know what i'm about to say. It goes "Never train your body without also training your mind. Knowing the limits of the mind helps push past the limits of your body." Essentially to know your body know to yourself. After I teach you these two however you're gonna need to train up a bit and get your body ready. Okay?," with that he motioned for her to follow him and slowly went over to an open area that would suit his needs perfectly.

Standing in the center he would point for her to stand directly in front of him before she had poked him and spoke. When she did however he face turned slightly in a confused but contemplative expression that caused the little fox to squeal with laughter," He's not ticklish there sadly though its kind of cute seeing him interact with a girl around his age," to which the boy almost launched his foot at the fox to send him flying. Sighing he would shake his head and look away from her flustered but none of it had shown on his face," I don't know quite what you are insinuating but... Meh. I'm always bitter but I was told I needed to laugh and smile more so I am," that and he was told at one point he has the neutral face of his father, whatever that meant. Running his hands against the folded portion of the Haori he would he think for a moment on just how to teach her.

Another moment or two passed before he snapped his fingers and began the slow process of explaining the transformation technique," Alright we will start with the transformation technique since its by far the easiest of the two. This one allows you to transform into someone that you've seen with near accuracy. Only thing you won't copy is whatever bloodline they have, scars you cannot see or things that they have unique to them you don't know about and chakra. With that being said you envision the person you want to transform into and focus your chakra into the pit of your stomach. Once you do that you can transform into them like so," pressing his hands together to make the seal of confrontation he would be covered in smoke before appearing in front of her as well...her. Every detail down to the clothes had been correct including the voice in which he smiled," See?," dropping the image he went back to normal and scratched his head for a moment and continued," With practice you can learn something cooler or even make a jutsu similar to the transformation technique. Though you could also turn into an animal technically but i've never done it so that'll be up to you to try. Once you think you have it just let me know," with that he went to sit down a little ways away from her so she could practice it.

In the meantime he sat back down and focused on his shadow. Expanding it he felt a connect between it and himself previously not there. Even if it was apart of himself there was nothing, but in training more and more he felt it gradually building up. Starting with the basic shadow technique allowed him to grasp the basics but his mind always wanted more, something to continually build off so he did. From his shadow he would begin to split and divide the black substance until it made four even tendrils, hanging on each side of his body he kept them close as to not hit Sanae with them or anything. The fox had been watching the boy in amazement for some time seeing his growth which was anything but disappointed. In his short time here he had grasped the beginning of his power and fine tuned it into his own philosophy, learned more and was actually able to use it semi-proficiently. That was saying a lot but he still had room for improvement and this was what he wanted.

The tendrils would slowly begin to point upwards encasing the boy in what appeared to be a cage of shadow before moving around him slowly, spinning like a merry-go round before disappearing back into his original shadow just as quickly as he summoned them," I still need practice...but I can form them pretty well. Just need to learn how to hold them longer. Speaking of," his eyes turned up to Sanae for a moment and tilted his head," Any progress yet?"

WC so far: 3828
Sanae
Citizen

Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:41 pm
She had sent the fox into a laughing fit. That was good? Wasn't it? She smiled a little as she saw the fox having his fun even though her new teacher did not exactly like its outburst, but she could understand what he was coming from. She had her father often struggle with his face being all neutral and not very inviting to others. So she walked with him back to the training ground where she stood right in front of him observing what he did while showing her the justsu she wanted to learn. It was the transformation first because he deemed it easier than the other one so she watched in amazement as he was with a poof turning into her. She walked around him slowly and smiled while doing so. "This is what I look and sound like? Quite a bit scary, but also amazing", she then took a place from where she would herself have a try at it as he was leaving to rest again sitting in the shadows of the green on the sidelines.

Closing both eyes she tried to remember what the fox looked like as he had walked and talked. She smiled a lot while reimagining it for being so funny and out of the ordinary things she had encountered so far in life. Then she tried to focus every thought she had on that one thing she wanted to do. She wanted to change herself into the Fox. But was it more difficult maybe to try that, because animals usually had different shapes than humans? Maybe but she was to try anyway. So the signs she'd have to make were: "Dog - Boar - Ram", she mumbled as she formed them with her hands to create the technique. In a huge cloud of smoke she disappeared and then reappeared but different. This was not what she had aimed for but she indeed had that snout, the reddish fur covering her and a wavy tail o accompany it, but this was far from what she should have looked like. "Oh this went downhill", she states as she took a quick look then shaking it off. There were few thinks that could be done in first try so she was not really so sad, that it did not fully operate with her first idea, she thought she was quite close for that matter and as she dropped the illusion she took a deep breath and set out to try it all over again.
This time she thought of someone more human to impersonate, someone she had know for quite some time and there for she did know how he looked, moved, talked and all the other little things that made him who he was big, strong and sometimes even intimidating. She giggled lightly as she thought of, what it would be like, if she could turn up home this way for him to face her looking into his own face. But back to what she was doing. Breathing calmly she collected chakra inside her Body, she was focusing it on this sole one task she wanted to perform. Forming a fist right she put her left hand on top, dog. Then clenching all ten fingers to the palm of her hand as if she was to imitate what a dogs paw would look like, then putting the palms together, boar. Chakra was flowing through her body and she could feel the change coming up. Then on both hands forming the typical sign where the thumb crossed over the clenched small and ring finger while middle and point finger where extend right up. As she then gently slid the left hand over the fingers of the right one she created the last seal and set the Jutsu free. Chakra seemed to be bursting out of every strand of her body, she was kind of shaking with excitement while she endured whatever the technique was going to do for her, but she was quite confident, that this time, she would look as With a poof she transformed and instead of the little girl someone else was stepping out of the cloud.

She was now infinitely taller than before and indeed more male than before. She had shoulders as wide as a closet and she seemed a little bit stronger. Her hair had turned into long dreadlocks that where hanging all over her now bare chest with little wooden pearls dangling from it. The cool green eyes she now possessed looked around until they spotted the Genin to whom she was going to present herself. Slowly she walked up to him feeling like a giant. Then she cleared her throat and then said with a vice deep but soothing like being wrapped in satin: "How do I look?" In front of him now impersonating her father Kaguya Suichiro, the shirtless shinobi with the head that looked like it was always a mess with the blond dreads doing whatever they liked and the chilling look to his face.

WC: 841
TWC: 4488
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:26 pm
The boys shadow danced beneath him as he focused his chakra into it as he looked up at the sky, his eyes wandering off into a dark place of what his family was doing back at home. It would be some time before he would have the time to go back and visit all of them but for the time being he was happy with his little fox brother being beside him, but he was getting a little off kilter. With the girl answering his question he slowly turned to look at her to see what she had been doing and saw a hulking man towering over him and he looked at her oddly for a moment before looking back down," You need to put a shirt on because there are children here you know. Though I will give you an A for the effort and work you put into it. You got the grasp of it pretty well but now it seems the second one is now in order," standing up he would dust his bottom off and the bottom of his haori as he finally got back into teaching mode and looked at her.

Putting his hands together he would slowly focus the chakra in his body to create two mirror images of himself and began the lesson," This is known as the clone technique, very basic but it is a bit tricky in this instance. You use your chakra to create two other identical images of yourself, one to the left and one to the right. They are limited in what they can do in the sense that they can only mimic your actions and aren't actually corporeal...Err..They aren't real if you didn't know what that meant. Physical clones are a step up from this and are a separate jutsu altogether, but I know a little about it to actually show you a single demonstration of it. Moving back to the main objective here these clones will follow my basic movements but if I were to for example throw a kunai or something like that, these two would mimic it but I would be the only one to actually throw it. I've been told that certain jutsu can be used in conjunction to be quite deadly, but that's not what this session is about," stepping back the two clones would do the same thing before dispersing and leaving him by himself.

To give her a better example he would finally try and attempt something he had only seen his foster mother do and continued to study up on it until his departure. Putting his hands together to form the same technique he focused most of his chakra in his body to create another clone, but a physical form. The boy continued to try while Sanae was practicing the original clone technique, his body oozing with a slight blue hue as he focused his chakra until finally? A white puff of smoke appeared beside him. It wasn't perfect per se since the hair was off by a bit and the clone was a missing a few key elements such as the birthmark, but the physical clone was there. The problem was that he kind of tired himself out and stood there looking at his own clone with mild interest before looking over to his companion," What do you think Koan? Just a little off as far as making a Shadow Clone goes but I think i've imitated what mother could do right? Hair is a little wrong and he's missing the birthmark but..I did it," his eyes looked over to the fox who was currently circling the two and gave a single thumbs up from his paw to agree with what the young boy said.

With that being said both he and the physical clone stood close and looked at the young female waiting for her results," So since I brought it up I managed to get the jutsu I had been referring to earlier to work albeit its flawed. This would be the physical version of the clone technique known as the shadow clone technique. Makes a physical version of yourself that you could use for training as long as you don't break it too hard. One strong hit would sent this thing back to where it came from, but at least you'll be able to train once you learn it. I do not however recommend learning it right now. Wait until after your Genin Exam and I promise i'll teach it to you then alright?," well since that was taken care of he smiled and held the seal of confrontation as the clone he made disappeared and then stood there.

Since he had taught her the two jutsu that she needed he only wondered what the two of them should do now as far as training went. Did she want to learn more or simply do some training between the two of themselves until they were sore and tired? He didn't mind either since it helped him develop the skills he was trying to learn, but at the same time maybe a little break here and there was good?He only gave her a small glance before turning to look behind him and then back to her," So Is there anything else you want to train or learn?," he didn't exactly know how else to ask it except for like that but at least that was the good thing about it. He could just be himself for a bit until it was time to go back. So for the time being he simply stood there and waited for an answer before proposing something else," We could do a little sparring or I could make a single clone for you to train against while I work a little more on my shadow stuff. Gives us both time to train both mind and body. Especially since you'll need it for your exam. Sound like a good idea?," he'd let her ultimately choose what the two of them would do, but in the end he'd be fine with it.

WC so far: 4847
Sanae
Citizen

Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:56 pm
It seemed to be okay with him what she did impersonating her father in all his glory and partial nakedness. His reaction was split. First it was a good one because she was doing a good transformation but then it seemed like he was a little offended because of the missing shirt? She looked down at herself and then thought about it again. She did not mind, it was her father after all. She did not mind him being like he was, but truly other people could and sometimes even did look a little offended when we forgot or deliberately just left it off. So she let the jutsu fall off and turned back to herself while he started to tell her about the clone technique that duplicate oneself about two times but was not really there. This could get confusing at times and therefore helpful for the shinobi using it. With great alertness she watched him do what he did and smiled as he was coming to an end now standing in front of her three times each image doing the same as the original. She reached out her hand trying to touch one of them. It did not feel like something her hand went right through it. She looked amazed and then nodded. "I'll try to do it", saying this she turned and walked to the open space again to have some place for her practice.

She had already seen the theoretic use of it in her classes, but now doing it all alone was something else. At least her only watcher was another boy about her age that was kind of occupied himself. So, what did she need to do? Focus was the first thing she held the first sign, which was the ram. The last sign of the last Jutsu now the first one. Sticking the finger over each other she focused on her chakra. She took in a deep breath through her nose like she learned. Afterwards releasing the breath through her mouth in a soothing and relaxing manner.  This was copied a few times over until she felt more relaxed and ready to do what she was about to. She could feel the Chakra rising inside of her and enjoys the feeling of energy flowing through her body. Crawling through her feet, up her legs and into the centre of her body. Feeling the whole mass of power that could be collected inside of her just to create one simple jutsu was feeling amazing. Then she folded her Hands to form the next sign in the line. Snake was its name, but why, it did not at all look like one except one could say the folded fingers could be a snake's body that was wrapped around something, a branch maybe or a fallen tree?
With this vision in mind she closed her eyes deepening her focus once more, blending out everything else. There was no school grounds anymore, was no chirping birds and no other people. She even forgot about Kazuhiro even if she in her heart still knew he was there, she was not alone. A short smile struck her face thinking about it and then she continued. Next sign up was the tiger. For that her fingers could remain folded like they were. Only thumbs and pointing finger needed to be raised straight up into the air. This now set the Chakra free to create whatever she tried to create with it. Another swirl of dust was raised around her. Her body was shaking a little even if this was not her limit yet, at least she did not think it was, it was the first time using that much chakra in such a short time. Because she did not practice jutsu that much since her father was keen on getting her body into shape and the school had been pretty focused on teaching he students the theory about stuff depending on self studies like this. Well it was fair though, since she could have gone and asked a teacher for extra lessons or an older student to help. Like she had done at this moment. So when she finally opened her eyes to see if whatever she did there had worked to see two spitting images of her moving like her and looking like her. Just as if there were two mirrors placed beside her, which always followed her around. "It worked", she exclaimed jumping into the air and her two mirror-self's jumped as well then she proudly turned to look at her companion.

Mustering the clone he had formed she came closer to not feel the need of shouting across the clearing. He was talking something about that clone. He seemed to be different and if she could believe Kazuhiro he was different also. Reaching out she could feel that he was touchable. Letting her clones disappear she looked at her friendly helper. Shortly thinking about his offer and then nodding. "Why don't I spare with your clone buddy to see if I can get in one decent hit and afterwards we could... or at least I could use some rest", she grinned at him. "Maybe we could go to my place my mother said we would have Takoyaki tonight, it is one of my favourite foods with her awesome Terriayki sauce you will love it!", she promised to him.

WC: 901
TWC: 5389
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:36 pm
So she agreed to training with the clone while he did something else which was a good idea, the clone could help her figure out more about her bloodline and maybe help her get stronger while he continued practicing with his shadows. With that being said he stood up and walked away from the two, going farther into the training grounds to practice with his shadows again and this time he didn't have to worry about cutting anyone. Meanwhile the clone sat there with Sanae and waited for her to gain her distance before the clone smiled," Before I left I was going to mention that getting some rest and food might be a good idea because I am kind of hungry, but that can be after all of this. Since I am your sparring partner for the moment you can use the clone technique to get a better familiarity with it for the test. Knowing the ins and outs can be very useful at times especially since you got the hang of it rather fast. So lets begin!," the clone slowly began to back away from her and held his hands upward, not too far from her but just far enough to where she could easily dash to him.

Meanwhile on the other side of the training grounds the original Kazuhiro would be setting up an obstacle course of sorts to test his shadow manipulation. He wanted to try using them grab ahold of objects from a distance or even using them as catalysts to extend them, luckily with him constantly stretching his shadow back and forth along with the methods of the other shadow technique he had been practicing he would finally attempt something else. In his right hand sat a pair of practice kunai that would have been nabbed from one of the peeps in the palace. His aim wasn't the best nor was it good, but he had enough intuition to throw them where he needed to. Launching them both somewhere twenty meters from him, he sat down and focused his shadow in two separate steps. He first used the teachings from the Shadow Imitation technique to stretch his shadow outward toward the objects but then split it into two different forms.

After doing so he quickly formed them into nicely done tendrils which would have them wrapped around the kunai at the hilt and kept them there. The easy part was done but now he simply wanted to pick them up which at this point he had no idea how to do. With his first attempt to pick them up they rattled a bit before the shadows deteriorated and soon left him sitting there puzzled. Was it the fact that he didn't put enough effort into it? Or maybe it was due to the fact that he didn't apply the right amount of chakra into the technique in order to pick it up? The many questions racked his brain as he stared at where they were and then decided to do something different. Within fifteen meters of him was a training post that had various cuts and angles of rope on it. Maybe if he used that as a catalyst to join his shadow with the kunai maybe it would have worked? Every theory could be tested to see if it were true and the young child was no quitter.

Looking head first he began to make the seals of rat and bird before his shadow shot forth and grabbed ahold of the post and from there he applied what he knew. From the left and the right the shadow split into two different forms, heading toward the two kunai similar to how he did it before except this time it was going to be different. The two shadows slowly formed into slim tendrils of roughly three inches in size that quickly wrapped through the hole of the kunai. Once they did he thought of the way to pick them up and soon enough they began to shake. The single kunai began to slowly rise from the ground as he shadows picked them up and with a quick nod he released the hand seal only for the shadows to remain. This was interesting at least in the sense that he now knew how two more shadow techniques worked but...how would he throw them? He thought and thought on this for a few moment before waving his hand into the wind, but then he heard it.

A loud thunk from the kunai hitting a tree five meters to the right. Looking at the tree he wondered how he did it before doing the last thing he had done before the sound- moving his hands. Looking at the shadow it would slowly move left and right the moment he moved it did. Curious. The shadow moved with hand movements rather than the seal which meant this jutsu was fundamentally different. Maybe he didn't need to use hand seals for this one and could use it first to grab people or....he could use weapons with this. Have the weapons be the distraction in order to catch someone off guard! With the flick of his wrist the shadow would release the practice kunai into the post as he smiled," I need to do more work on this...maybe i can find something new and show it to Kenshin," even though the only person within earshot would have been Koan he felt proud of this moment.

The sad thing about it was that he was quickly getting tired from trying to learn and understand the few jutsu that he was trying to learn that he didn't think to check on the others. Standing back up he wobbled for a bit before walking back over to where he had left both the clone and Sanae to do their training. Soon he would see just what exactly was going on between the two of them in this spar while he had been off goofing around with this shadow.

Wc so far: 5852
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:10 am
He accepted the invitation and she smiled brightly. This was the first time she was bringing a friend home from school. Her mother would be thrilled to see her finally making some friends.  So she was also very happy that he agreed to what she proposed. After that he left to train his shadow ability a little while he was left with his clone to spar a little. She rubbed her hands together and jumped up and down a little bit, while the clone was backing up. After a while she was getting into a fighting position. Her right foot a little forward, space between her legs about shoulder wide apart and her knees slightly bend for more agility and less stiffness. She held her fists in front of her body both ready to attack and prepared to protect. Then after a brief moment of thinking she started her Attack. Using her left foot to push herself forward and right into her enemy's direction. The clone easily saw this coming dodging it by simply turning sideways and giving her a soft hit on the back of her head smiling kind of amused? She let a small sound of pain out and then stopped herself in her tracks. She was not done yet because of a little blow to her head.
Now it was a right foot that was raised and in a half circled kick thrown at her opponent. Which he dodged again by taking her leg into his hands, making a turn himself and throwing her down to the ground where she rolled around on the ground and looked up at the sky. Then she got back up on the feet and brushed of some dirt and looked straight an him. Whit some quick steps she launched herself at the clone trying to punch him in the stomach. Hit right, but he caught it in his hand. Followed by a hit left which was also caught by him. Now she took it a step further making a jump and pushing her feet against his belly to knock himself over and free her hands. Stumbling backwards he let go of her Hands and she got onto her feet again. Couldn't be, that she was defeated by a clone? Well it was his clone and he was stronger than she was, but could it be, that she did not even stand a chance against this mere image of his power?
Now she could see him coming towards her still not letting her off easy he threw a punch at her that she indeed was able to evade. The first feeling of success was then terminated by a step to the side and a kick o her torso. Gasping for air she fell to the ground and rubbed her chest. That hurt and she was fighting with herself not to cry. But quickly she got back on her feet and took a deep breath as another punch was coming her way and with a quick duck she could get out of the way. Then she clenched her fist and struck. Her first hit that met its aim and seemed at least to do some damage, but maybe not enough to destroy the clone fully. Happy about her lucky strike she then struck again but was parried easily and pushed back some steps. This was when she started circling him trying to get into his back but it was nearly impossible because her legs where a little shorter, she needed more time to circle around him than he needed to just turn. At one time she even tried to lure him, to look into another direction by shouting: "Look over there!", and pointing behind him. But it was not working.
In the following brawl he took some hits and kicks from her, she took some more from him. She was getting tired, he was not, since he was not real and while she tried to attack his feet to make him slower, but he remained as he was, maybe because she was not inflicting enough damage on him. As he took her under her arms and raised her up like a child there was a last opening for her to attack and with an intense kick to his face with all the force she had left inside of her she managed to destroy him. But it had been a gigantic burden and on top of that she fell down on the ground again. "Ouch", she squealed as she hit the ground and then laid there for a while doing nothing just turning on her back looking at the sky. Was it a victory that she had made it or was it a pity that she did not do it faster or more elegant than this? She let out a sign she had to become even better for that matter. After realizing this she got up from her spot and looked around. He looked at her and she smiled waving: "I am totally done for today and quite exhausted! Wanna take a break now?" After the waving she softly rubbed along her arm, it hurt a little, but it would soon be all right.

WC: 885

TWC: 6174
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:04 pm
The clone had been faring pretty well against Sanae for something just created today, its eyes watching her every move as she came in for the attack. With no real skill in close combat the clone was doing rather well and he seemed to be having fun. None the less when the original came back the two had stopped and the clone walked over to the original and high fived him before poofing in a trail of smoke," Looks like you gave the clone a run for its money. Think you tired him out more than he did you, but a break would be amazing right now because if I do anymore training I might face plant the ground," slowly he stopped in front of her as his young fox skittered up to his foot and waited for the two of them. Today had been rather productive in the sense that they both learned something different in their own little way. Kazuhiro had grown more accustomed to his shadow techniques and even managed to learn a a few more though he was by no means a master yet. Since he had technically promised to take a break with her the thought of was it a good idea or not to go home with her plagued his mind. Too bad he made a promise and he rarely went back on those," So back to your house for that food or are you going to face plant the ground here?," there was a small semblance of a smile as he turned around, a small fox jumping into the air on his head as the two soon exited. He'd of course walk at a pace in which the girl could easily catch up to him and show him the way since he had absolutely no idea where he had been going. Though it took him a small moment to realize just what was on his head he made no attempt to correct the fox since he was used to it.

WC so far: 6189
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum