Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Call to Profit Pt.3 [Ganki, Ren, Alice) Empty Call to Profit Pt.3 [Ganki, Ren, Alice)

Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:07 am
And so the second seal was placed, and it was once again Ren and Ganki alone in the room, although not for long. Just as Ren opened his mouth to speak a young girl stuck her head in the room "You called for me?" She said aloud as she strode into the room, giving Ren an innocent look as she strode right past Ganki, giving him no acknowledgment. Ren didn't trust this girl anywhere near as much as the others, they were all here because they believed that what they were doing was right, but this girl, she was too clean, too innocent, at least around Ren and Kazuo, from what he'd garnered from the thoughts of the other members of the team, however, she had a darker side, one that made Ren think this innocent girl act was just a mask; mask or not, the girl was still willing to serve and they needed as much strength as they could get if they were going to take down what had quickly grown to be one of the largest empires in modern history.

"Yes Alice, Allow me to introduce you to Mr. Sakura here," Ren said gesturing to Ganki as he spoke. "He's the man who will provide the seal I explained to you before" Ren said smiling. Alice, flashed just a hint of a grin, before quickly regaining her composure and returning to her mask. Externally she maintained a perfectly innocent face, Internally, however, she was laughing manically at the prospect of gaining such power, and Ren had even agreed to pay for the thing, 'what a profitable venture this has turned out to be' she thought as she once again reaffirmed her choice to leave that fool back at the black market a few months ago. One weak minion was more than a fair trade to have such a rich benefactor provide her with such power. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Sakura, I take it you've been informed of my choosing the Kidomaru seal?" she said, giving Ganki that self-same innocent smile that she'd been giving Ren since first joining this organization, this man looked to be twice the fool that Ren was... 'Hmm gold watch, fancy suit, he practically screams rob me' she thought to herself as she looked the man up and down.

[Permision to NPC alice given by Jace]

Last edited by Ren Tsubasa <3 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Call to Profit Pt.3 [Ganki, Ren, Alice) Empty Re: Call to Profit Pt.3 [Ganki, Ren, Alice)

Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:01 am
The handsome capitalist stands tall as he waited for the next recipient to arrive. He fiddles with his own fingers in his own pockets, figuring out how much more money he could make. And most importantly, when he will receive the other half. The thought never leaving his mind for a single second., as well as the new set of questions that all really were variations of a single simple question. Just who were these people? Yes, the traveling salesman, Kenchi, he knew. Or so he thought.

Ganki recalls the moment when Kenchi was called Ren.

Moments later, the other arrived. Ganki, still hypothesizing who Kenchi was, also took on the task of simply observing the actions and mannerisms of the girl. Once the girl, who was now known as Alice, introduced herself, Ganki would bow. After that, his form standing tall once more, he too would respond. "Nice to meet you too, Ms. Alice. Might I say, you are making an excellent choice...", now of course Ganki would have thrown in a sly double meaning flirt, however, the girl's appearance was that of a school girl. It was a little too close to the forbidden zone, so close that he didn't want to take a chance with this one. So, with a heavy heart, he decided to keep it professional. Ganki dd however manage to catch the girl taking in his form, he laughed on the inside.

"Not this time, perhaps if we went through a decent time skip, I wouldn't mind catching you on the rebound. They do say Fun size is thee best size. Although, in some parts of the wor-", Ganki mental speech started to get the better of him. The more he thought about it, the more he got closer to successfully talking himself into getting to know more about Alice.  

Focusing more back into the current situation, He decided to dive more into this setting that grew more and more peculiar. With his mouth, conveniently becoming more dry, he could help but to call upon Kenchi's hospitality.

"Forgive me, Kenchi, but may I have something to drink? Also, where would you like the seal to be placed, Ms. Alice?"
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Call to Profit Pt.3 [Ganki, Ren, Alice) Empty Re: Call to Profit Pt.3 [Ganki, Ren, Alice)

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:00 pm
"The pleasure is all mine, Mr sakura" Alice said with a with a subtle smile at the man, the mere thought of getting her hands on his massive assets was intoxicating for her, "Hmm, how about here?" Alice said, turning and lifting her shirt to indicate her lower back, seemingly unaware of the overtly sexual nature of how she was now standing. Ren raised an eye at this, the girl was basically asking for a tramp stamp from Ganki, and Ren had to admit even if it was somewhat inappropriate watching Ganki struggle with this might be somewhat amusing to watch, Reaching down to his lower desk drawer Ren pulled out a pair of scotch glasses for himself and Ganki just as the man spoke up requesting a drink for himself.
"Great minds my friend" he would say chuckling as he opened the decanter and poured the two of them a rather generous helping of scotch for the two of them. "Apparently this is a rare blend from over the sea" Ren said, passing the glass to Ganki as he crossed the room to the two of them "You'll have to tell me what you think of it" Ren said as he passed the glass to the man.

Once the seal was placed Alice would give the man a smile before saying, "If you want something nicer to drink, feel free to meet me downstairs after your done here" before practically skipping out of the room, once she was out of eyesight however she'd allow herself a menacing smile for a moment as she started thinking of ways to separate the man from all the money that he had.

[Alice Exits upon completion of events]
[Topic moved to the next thread]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:09 pm
The eyes of the tempted infamous womanizer slowly arced downwards towards, as the girl lifted her shirt upwards. He simply stares at her now bare back, reminiscing about all the other women he had been with who had tattoos in that specific area Alice revealed. It didn't take much for Ganki to fantasize how it would be like. His left eyebrow began to twitch, as well as his fingers. The call, the all familiar call to just let loose, to let go. Give in to your heart's desire. However, a force which he loathed prevented him from encouraging Alice's behavior. he quickly looks over at Kenchi pouring two drinks, only to return back with a somewhat more, lustful gaze toward's Alice.

It was funny, back then when Ganki was a shinobi for the clouds. He knew another girl by the name of Alice. She was pretty, and possessed a violent nature too.  

"Just why did she have to look so young? She's definitely not up for grabs, yet..."

Ganki asked this mentally, while grabbing the glass from Kenchi with his left hand. "Thanks, Mr. Kenchi" he said, as he thinks about downing the glass in one gulp, sending the bottom pointing high in the air. But he couldn't drink without tapping the glass with Kenchi's first. It would be just plain rude to drink so without bless, and so, Ganki proceeds to mark Alice. If there was one stereotype that Ganki fit well, was the old cold iron liver that many people from the cloud possessed. Ganki could drink all day long and still function, a blessing passed down from those who's descendants hail from the Cloud.

After his left hand began to glow, the chakra powering up, he places his left hand against the Alice's bare back, grasping softly as the seal set in, and continued to do so. he simply stood behind her, thinking about where he should just go for it. This wouldn't be the first time Ganki went against his conscience.  

"Who am I kidding, she just looks too god damn young",he said mentally.

Ganki lets go, allowing the seal to set in. There was no need to speak to her, for she was already informed.

___

Exit
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:40 pm
Exit approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum