Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Collect call to profit [P] Empty Collect call to profit [P]

Tue May 30, 2017 10:17 am
Ren sat in his small office on the second floor of the bar that Hitsuyō Aku had occupied, their assault on funka had been delayed whilst some of the new recruits gathered their equipment, who knew if it would even happen with the amount of time it was taking. However considering the size of their forces now Ren found the idea crossing his mind of increasing their power, and found himself thinking back to the meeting he'd had with the CEO of Sakura corp in suna. Ren pulled out the man
s business card, turning it over as he thought.

Making a decision Ren tapped his telepathy seal and transmitted a message. "Ganki, sorry to bother you but if you have time I've met a group of people that would be willing to buy your seals, if you have time drop by and while you're here we can discuss those seals of mine you were looking at," Ren said, pleasantly to the man. Placing the card on the table as he waited for a reply.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Collect call to profit [P] Empty Re: Collect call to profit [P]

Tue May 30, 2017 11:18 am
Still occupying the once free village of the sand, now known under the control of the north, Ganki is seen walking along the sidewalk. He time in this village had reached its end. He sought to return back to tanzaku town, a place where he took up residency it seems. A place of commerce and tranquility, the town took his mind off a great many things. As he made his way through the hollow like setting, Ganki recieved a call through one of his newly aquired seals. Kenchi no doubt, he guessed this while tapping the seal on his neck. Once the chakra surged through the seal, the seal sent two linear arrays of formulas. One reached all the way to his ear, the other to the right corner of his mouth. The call was now connected.

After Kenchi spoke, Ganki would reply. "Hello , Kenchi it's good to hear from you again. And of course I have time to make some money...", Ganki thinks about Kenchi, the man who set up the sale. "How many people do you have lined up, and where do you want to meet?"
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed May 31, 2017 6:07 am
Smiling as he heard a prompt reply from the man, Ren activated the seal again, "I have five people here who're more than willing to buy one and a few other people who it probably won't be too hard to convince once they see what their friends can do with them" Ren 'said' transmitting his thoughts to the man before describing the vague location that he and his team were at to Ganki. A spot in the shadow country where the roving black market had set itself up for the week, around the bar the group had taken over. "It's a ways out from suna, but I'm sure it won't take you too long to get here," he said Coyly, having already deciphered the seal on the back of the man's card, whilst he couldn't replicate the effects of the technique, it had given him an idea for his own seal, the prototype of which sat openly on his desk, inscribed into the front cover of a book.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:12 pm
Ganki interest in the matter grew even more upon hearing, Kenchi. Five people? The now more attentive Ganki stopped in his tracks. He was glad he gave Kenchi a business card, although, the destination he was given was one he wasn't familiar with. He'd be lying if he said he didn't feel comfortable with this. Nevertheless, the call for profit was strong. It was time to leave the place, the sand along with his treated contacts, began to irritate his eyes.

With his contemplating now over, Ganki vanished in an instant. His form now placed in front of Kenchi, both his hands placed behind his back. His posture was proud, which suited him well,along with his three piece navy blue suit. The tie he wore was of a dark red color. He leaned over slightly with a smile, seeing how he just arrived instantly after Kenchi finished speaking. Ganki had his ways of moving around, especially if there was money to be made.

"Oh, come now. What type of person would I if I let my customers wait", He takes a moment, adjusting to his new setting while also fixing up his tie with both his hands. "It's good to see you again, Kenchi." He focuses in on Kenchi, waiting to here a reply.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:29 pm
(NOCing Ren with his permission)

"What type of person indeed." Ren said with a coy smile of his own. "It's good to see you as well. Now, let me contact my associates and we can get down to business." Quick and easy this would be. The funds for the transaction were ready and now so was Ganki, here in the flesh thanks to that intriguingly useful technique of his. Thankfully Ren had already began working on a similar jutsu of his own. 

Touching his own telepathy seal, the silver?haired male transmitted his thoughts to the others in Hituyo Aku. 'Ok guys, come at once. I've acquired some new power for you. The seals we've discussed. The man who we will be doing business with has just arrived. Let's not have our guest wait any longer, shall we?' It may have been poised as a question, but the obvious authority in his tone made it clear that it was indeed an order. 

"Alright. I've contacted my associates. The first should be arriving shortly. What do you need from me in the meantime?" He asked. There was something to politics, but this was deserving of straightforward communication.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:07 pm
A sudden voice filled Ryou's head saying, 'Ok guys, come at once. I've acquired some new power for you. The seals we've discussed. The man who we will be doing business with has just arrived. Let's not have our guest wait any longer, shall we?' The Lycan knew the voice as soon as it came into his head, it was Ren. Ryou wasn't far from the bar that Ren calls his office. At that moment, Ryou was just wandering the street, which was a common pass time in this unfamiliar land. Ryou body flickered to the bar. 

The Kaguya entered the bar, walked passed the citizens in the bar and to the Ren's office. "Hey, Ren," He says as he goes in. That's when Ryou noticed Ganki. "I'm Ryou Kenshin, I guess since I'm the first one here I'll go first." He bows as he introduces himself. The Lycan always tried to stay formal for new people as he doesn't know their character traits yet and he didn't want to piss them off right away.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:02 pm
With the greetings well over, his observation of the room done as well, he feels nothing to be out of the ordinary. They were simply in an office, a familiar setting to the likes of Ganki. "Its alright, I don't need anything for now, Kenchi. but thanks", he said, unbuttoning his dress jacket, and placing his left hand his his left pocket.

Ganki takes note of Kenchi's hospitality.

And so, as he waited for the first customer to arrive, he paces next to the walls of the office thinking about how he should charge Kenchi. At first, he figured he'd charge them all at regular price, however, seeing how Kenchi provided Ganki with five customers, shortly after the two last met. Well, Ganki was forced to return the favor if he himself want to stay happy.

Moment later, the door opens, and the first arrived. Ganki looks towards the new person wit his dark blue eyes, his first customer looked extremely young. But that didn't matter, money was money. As the young man bowed, Ganki took his hand out of his pocket, and bowed towards the kid as well. The south was weird, bowing wasn't really his thing, but showing respect to another during any business transaction paramount towards a lucrative conclusion. "Hello, Ryou, Im Ganki Sakura", he said, after returning to his proper stance. And now, Ganki claps both his hands together, rubbing them as he was now ready to begin...

Ganki takes note of Ryou calling Kenchi, Ren.

"Now, I was told I'd be marking five people today, which would come to a total of around 16 to 17k. However, I, am deeply grateful that Mr... Kenchi sought me out instead of me, wondering around the world looking for you. So, since you saved me time which is just as precious as gold, I'm gonna save you all some money. The new price I will charge all five of your people will come to a total of 13k. if that's agreeable, you can hand me my money, and I can go ahead set you guys up", he pauses for a moment, letting his good deed sink in.

"One more thing, I assume you have told them all about how the seal works? If not, no worries, Ill explain them to you Ryou, so you will know what you are dealing with", the well dressed man stands in between the two, while reaching into his pocket and pulling out his sage trinketm which he places around his neck.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:36 pm
Ryou was the first to arrive to Ren's summons. And that damn kid let Ren's real name slip. Perhaps he should have been cautious enough to tell the others not to call him Ren in front of Ganki. No matter. What's done is done and there was no getting around that. On to business. Ganki had mentioned the typical price would be 17k, but since Ren was such a good client of his he would give everyone a seal for a total price of 13k. Not bad at all. Now all that was left to do was to pay Ganki and let everyone get their seals. 

"Very well. Sounds reasonable to me. Here you go." Ren said, handing over 6.5k to the man. "That's half. You can have the other half once all five of my associates have been marked with these seals. Oh and I've gone over the process briefly with all of them, but feel free to go into detail if you wish." 

The exchange had finally begun. Ren would now sit back and watch as Ganki worked.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:45 am
"I, see..."

Curving his right eyebrow, Ganki takes the money, and counts it. He couldn't get mad at the fact that he only recieved half of payment, hell, he would have done the same. 13,000 Ryo was a lot these days. Perhaps in the future the relationship between him and Kenchi, would grow. Perhaps one day, Ganki might find himself calling Kenchi, Ren.

A nickname? Perhaps...

Or was it a mistake? A slip up, like when Ganki mistakenly used his true northern accent when he met Ayame. An accent he keeps hidden for a reason, even now. Was Ren his real name? Who knows? It's not like it mattered, he didn't know who he was other than a traveling salesman.

After he finished counting the money, he seals it up, the stack of cash vanished in a white cloud of smoke. "Very well, I understand, it is quite a large sum of money. Plus, I'm glad you went over the details with the others, it saves me from repeating myself over and over."

His gaze now turns towards Ryou, his form takes on a green aura as he took a few steps to get within arms reach of Ryou. The activation of his thunder arc wing allowed his chakra potency to grow. "Since you know what your getting? Just tell me which seal you want, and ill hook you up. Remember, you have roughly around 5 minutes to find somewhere to knock out, so the seal can complete its connection with you."

If Ryou would agree, and tell him which seal he wanted, Ganki would tap the bare left side of Ryou's neck. The seal would swirl into formation, the first out of five completed.

"Welp, that's one done, four more to go..."

_____

Claiming 6500 Ryo, plus giving Ryou a curse seal. The roll is voided if he chooses Earth or Heaven, due to his base health and my chakra.

You can just close the topic Jace when your post comes up lol
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:23 pm
Once Ganki and Ren were done talking to each other he asked what seal he would like to have placed on him. "Earth Seal please," Ryou answered. Without much more to say, Ganki placed the Earth Seal onto the left side of his neck. The three marks that made to the whole Mark called Earth Seal. Ryou then would body flicker off to the inn he was staying at as Ganki told Ryou that he had five minutes before the seal would knock him out. He found his bed and laid it for the remainder of the time. 

EXIT 
CLAIMING: 
Earth Seal from Ganki
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum