Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Call to profit pt.2[p] Empty Call to profit pt.2[p]

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 pm
So ryou left and Ren was alone with Ganki once more. The man seemed fairly chipper considering he had only been paid half his asking price so far. It was interesting to see how he just made the ryo vanish the way he did. It made Ren wonder if it was another part of that interesting teleportation technique he used. Might as well ask since they had some time to kill. 

"So, was that another use of the technique you used to get here so quickly? Making the ryo vanish like that I mean. You really have to fill me in on where you came up with the idea one of these days."
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Call to profit pt.2[p] Empty Re: Call to profit pt.2[p]

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:00 pm
Ganki looks upon Kenchi, Ganki's body now leaning against the wall, a few feet from the desk. "Its nothing but Fuinjutsu, you'd be surprised at what mastering the basics of could do." He finishes there. The flying thunder god technique which Ganki used with such liberal use, wasnt really that hard to learn, since it revolved heavily upon the basics of Fuinjutsu. Of course, if one wasn't well versed in the subject, it would prove to be difficult to learn. It all depended on the learner's aptitude really.

"So, when will the next guy come? I have orders else where Mr. Kenchi?",he said
Ezra Terumi
Ezra Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:54 am
It was then that Ezra entered the room, with a neon sign hanging around his neck, decorated with the wording "Hello I am the next guy."

Kidding, of course.

When Ezra had been approached about a cursed seal, he had been wary. But after being assured that the seal was coming from a trustworthy source, he had warily agreed. He wasn't sure about receiving something that could cause him incredible harm, but it could also give him incredible strength. Hell yeah, he wanted that strength.

When Ezra entered, the man he had never seen before had just finished speaking, which, for the two in the room, would prove quite humorous. Topical humor was, after all, all the rage with the in crowd lately, and judging by the appearance of the newcomer, he was well versed with the in crowd.

So yeah. Ezra walked into the room.

"Hello, i'm an acquaintance of Kenchi. Are you the businessman i've heard about?" the boy would say, barely remembering to use the false name as Ren had instructed.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:02 pm
The door opens, with customer number 2. Ganki turns towards the long black haired man, as he made his way over to him in arms distance. Since it was made clear that the others would know of the Curse seal, and how it works, there was no need to carry on to long. Just a simple meet, tag, and fair well. Before he would reply, Ganki remembered the southern customs, and simply bowing slightly towards the man, before rising up to speak. Learning the customs of the south was how Ganki managed to stay underneath the radar, he didn't want too many people knowing that he was of the North. The southern accent he current used was mastered.

"Why yes I am, Ganki Sakura", whether he would give him name or not, Ganki would continue. "From what... Mr. Kenchi has told me, you all already know what your getting into, so all I need to know is what seal you plan on getting, and Ill set you up with one right away. Remember, you only have roughly five minutes to find a bed, before the seal puts you under, to complete its bonding process."

Ganki is now seen rubbing his hands together, his right hand begins to glow.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:47 pm
Just as the conversation started to get interesting, Ezra walked in. It seemed he would be the next recipient of the new powers Ren had purchased for Hitsuyo. "Ask and you shall receive, my friend." Ren said with a smile. Ganki would then proceed to give his speech and ask what seal Ezra was acquiring. All Ren had to do was sit back and wait.
Ezra Terumi
Ezra Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:32 pm
As he entered, the stranger moved quickly to arms reach distance of Ezra. Hmm. Somewhat offputting, but perhaps he had been brought up to disregard personal space. Being raised in a crowded village could do that to you. But then again, who was he to speculate on upbringing and tendencies such as those?

The answer, of course, being that he wasn't.

The man bowed politely, a bow that Ezra would return with his own, though the young Terumi's would look much more reminiscent of the formal samurai bow from the Land of Iron. Not that there was a lot of difference. It was a bow, come on now, how different could it be.

The man introduced himself as Ganki Sakura, and asked which seal the boy would like. "Ezra Terumi, pleasure to meet you. I'm an aspiring swordsman. Speed and strength would be the key areas. I believe the seal in my mind is of Kidomaru?"

The boy would finish, lifting his shirt with his left hand to expose the right side of his chest, pointing with his other hand to where he'd prefer the seal, placed on his right pectoral, about an inch and a half under the end of the collarbone, mirroring where his heart lay in the left side of his chest. Of course, after pointing quickly, the boy would let his hand lay at his side once more, gritting his teeth in anticipation for the mark.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:04 pm
"Right then, fine good choice", Ganki said. He smiled a bit as Erza reminded him of himself when he went to the doctor and got his first needle. What memories...

He raises his right hand up, and guides it towards the location Ezra suggested. The chakra resonating for it glowed a light blue. Once he would tap Erza's bare skin, the Kidomaru seal then formed on his chest, finally taking shape. "Alright, you're all good to go", he said, now finished with his work.

___

Exit, short sorry.
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7100

Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:01 am
(Invasion)

It had only been a few minutes of silently looking around the blackmarket when a smile appeared on Faith's faces as she walked into the small building that she sensed A chakra signature from. A smile apeared on the woman's face as she looked down at Erza, who was out cold on a bed. What was this? Had the man gotten drunk off his lazy ass and Passed out? The Assassin would allow her face to reveal the smallest hint of a smile. Something about looking down on a target which she was allowed to slaughter gave her a good bit of joy. It felt so much better than having to figure out a way to restrain him and bring him back 'unharmed' rather then just end the miserable Bastard's existence.

Faith would make her way to the dark Haired Termui as he layed on the ground out cold, before raising her blade and bringing it down on the back of his neck, cleaving the head straight off of the body.

Presuming this was all done, Faith would over her telepathy seal, Inform Kazou that the deed was done, before collecting the body, and leaving back toward her own room that the Jounin had been staying at.

WC: 208

Exit

Claims Unless interrupted
Death of Erza
His body and all his belongings. (Which I think is just 500 Ryo)
1 stat point

All words towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22920-v6-mystical-palm-technique
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:08 am
By my clock that's 54 hours, claims approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum