Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Call to Profit pt.4 [Ganki, Ren, Kazuo] Empty Call to Profit pt.4 [Ganki, Ren, Kazuo]

Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:32 am
And so it was that the third seal had been placed, Ren and Ganki had a moment alone together before the next customer would arrive and Ren intended to use that time. "So while I have you here Ganki, I found something interesting whilst I was doing some research the other day" Ren said, heaving out a large tome from one of the draws in his desk and flipping it open to a page he had marked earlier. "I dont suppose you've come across this seal in the past?" Ren asked indicating the design in the book. "It's an odd sealing method which seems to have been used in the distant past, I admit it's rendered mostly useless with the modern advancements that have been made to sealing formulae, however, it has an interesting effect when applied to your curse marks," Ren said smiling and seeing if the man showed any interest in what he was saying. Assuming he received an affirmative Ren would pull out a pre-inked pen and moving his shirt to show where Ganki's Curse mark rested on his body, inscribed the seal upon it. "Of course I've already figured out how to control and suppress your seal on my own so I have little use for the technique on my own body, however, I think you might find that people would be willing to pay you more if you included the application of this technique in your agreements in future," Ren said as he finished applying the design to his body and flowing chakra into it. "Now then even if I stop making an effort to suppress the seal's access to my chakra network," Ren said, releasing his control over the seal for a moment before forming a few hand signs and burning through his chakra as he activated the seal. Ren felt the Curse mark glow for a second as if it was about to activate before it became suppressed by the seal he'd just placed. "And there you have it, I still retain the ability to activate the seal if I wish, but otherwise the seal cannot activate on its own," Ren said smiling at the find. "I would be happy to teach you the specifics of the technique if it interests you, " Ren said smiling at the man, after all, it did no harm to improve the nature of their business relationship.

If Ganki agreed then Ren would take the time to explain the specifics of the seal to him, "So you'll find this segment here is a focusing array that connects to the seal its placed upon, which will outright suppress a lot of weaker seals, however for more powerful seals it integrates with the host's chakra network and regulates their chakra flow to avoid the seal; of course that only works as long as the host allow's the seal to regulate their chakra, which means that the end result is a suppression that can be ended with nothing but a thought from the host... hmm actually this has even more uses than I had first thought of..." Ren said as he realized the seal could be used to turn his own seals on and off at will, something that he would have to remember for next time. "At any rate, if you link the seal up with your curse marks then it stops them from activating without the host's permission, a great way to halt the initial draw backs of your design..." Ren said, pausing for a moment as he tilted his head, sensing a chakra in the vicinity that he hadnt felt for quite a while. "Hmm, well this is unfortunate, I can certainly show you in more detail next time we talk, but for the time being I'm afraid something's come up that require's my urgent attention, Kazuo should be here any moment so if you'll excuse me I'm afraid I'm going to have to go and handle this issue..." Ren stood and moved to exit the room, tossing his coat back on before pausing at the door. "Oh feel free to help yourself to more of that scotch, consider it my appologies for this rudeness." Ren said as he left the room, sending a message to kazuo telling him to hurry up as he did so.

[Exit]
TWC 718
Claiming 718 towards Evil Sealing Method 25% discount ofc
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Call to Profit pt.4 [Ganki, Ren, Kazuo] Empty Re: Call to Profit pt.4 [Ganki, Ren, Kazuo]

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 pm
"Actually, I have not. But, go ahead, I’m listening", Ganki said, now interested in what Kenchi had to show. It was a shame really; it has been quite a while since Ganki took the time out of his schedule to learn new techniques, such as this. His eyes watch Kenchi closely, showing the effects of what the Formula did to the seal. However, those days were over. No matter how tedious learning jutsu was, the long hours training, Ganki would be lying to himself if he said he didn't miss those days. No matter, the past was the past. All he could really do is move on, and hope for the best. Wheel and deal, keep it moving while making a bit of money here and there. It’s the only thing that kept him busy..., and sane.

“He’s right, with this seal; I could use this to charge people extra. Hey, everyone likes short cuts. Hmm, maybe 2000 ryo should do it? Nah, perhaps 1000 ryo, I don’t want to scare off people with such a high price tag. Yeeaah, this guy is not that bad. A guy I only met a few days ago, and already he is taking me to school. I’m so behind it’s not even funny”, during his mental discussion, he drinks from the cup he still had in his hand. He tips it over towards kenchi, a cheers like gesture before he takes a sip.

“What’s funny is this drink, what proof is this? 30? Aaaah maan, what I wouldn’t give for some cloud liquor, now this is the real stuff. Hmm, let’s not be rude and down this thing whole, I’ll take my sweet time with this as he finishes up explaining how this Seal works”, he listening  even more carefully as he takes light sips from the cup. Rudeness was the last thing on his mind.

Ganki then notices Kenchi’s pause, as if something alerted him. He too wondered what it could be… However, he would not know, he watches Kenchi leave, “It’s no problem, till next time…”, he said grabbing the tome from Kenchi’s desk, now wielding it with both hands, and read the pages. With the help of Kenchi’s explanation, Ganki felt that learning the seal would not be too tedious as he thought.

As he waited for the customer, he looked through the text, analyzing it bit by bit. Amazing this seal was, he wanted to learn more with each formula he read.
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Call to Profit pt.4 [Ganki, Ren, Kazuo] Empty Re: Call to Profit pt.4 [Ganki, Ren, Kazuo]

Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:27 pm
Just as Ren Tsubasa exited the bar, Kazuo Kemuri passed by him, glancing upon his snowy hair for the very last time, though he did not know it. Kazuo nodded curtly to the leader of his organization, and bid him an early farewell. His final farewell. Fate was funny that way, the way Kazuo didn’t know what would come of his leader. He would hear of the man’s departure, of course, but would not lay eyes upon him again.

Entering the bar now, he located the one he was supposed to speak to fairly easily. He was the only one with a powerful chakra signature. Stepping up to this stranger, he sat beside him at the bar, knocking upon the table for the bartender’s attention and placing an order.

”I’ll have an Old-Fashioned.” He said, catching their eye. ”Top shelf liquor. Two lumps of sugar.” He added. The bartender nodded and set to work on his drink. Kazuo looked to the stranger.

You could probably take him. He’s got a whole lotta chakra. Yomi mused eagerly, appearing in Kazuo’s mind’s eye, leaning against the other side of the bar and eying up Ganki hungrily. ...Would be a shame though, he’s pretty cute.
Shut up. Kazuo told her. She frowned.
You haven’t fed me in weeks. She whined.
You’re not a pet. I don’t need to FEED you, and I’m not going to wantonly slaughter people just because you decide you want a snack. Kazuo replied coldly. Yomi sighed.

”I’m Kazuo.” Said he, after this invisible argument took place within what seemed to be but a few moments. ”I really have no idea why Ren has sent me here, would you mind filling me in?” He asked.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:41 pm
Focusing on the symbols within the tomb, Ganki is then accompanied by his next customer. Although, he did not glance towards the now occupied seat, he takes note. He is unaware at the moment at the fact, that the one sitting next to him was his final customer. It was mostly due to the tomb he was reading; however, his attention would draw towards the man after his greeting. He feels relived; finally, the deal would be over. Ganki really wasn’t too big on hanging around the black market. The events of the past fluttered within his mind for a bit. What appeared like an hour or so, him standing on a dais in black room being buffed with dark events which took place after the fall of kumo, was really seconds in the real world. Although he regretted what he had done in the past, he didn’t dismiss it. For the events may have been morally wrong, it did however teach him a lot about how the criminal underworld worked.

Placing the book on the table in front of him, Ganki turns his upper torso slightly toward, Kazuo. His legs soon followed. He takes in the man’s face. He found it odd that Kazuo wasn’t made aware of what Ganki was doing. He remembers Kenchi telling Ganki that he explained everything to him. For a moment, hesitated to continue; the pause resides. Money was money, if he could make this sale, all else would be fine.

“How’re you doing, Mr. Kazuo”, he said respectfully.

Due to kazupo not knowing about the Curse seals, Ganki pull out the same stack of cards he has shown most of his customers, from his pocket. He places the deck onto the long wooden table, and slides it towards Kazuo.

Ganki takes note that Kazuo used Kenchi’s other name.

“Oh, and that’s no problem. Although, he…, did inform me that he told you all about the power seals.
But, once again, it’s no big deal. I’ll be happy to explain to you how they work.

Your friend has purchased you a power seal, it’s a fuin seal that augments the body in many ways, depending on which power seal, the host, which is you, possess. There are many different kinds of offer, like for example, I have a seals that augments chakra reserves, physical strength, agility, and so on; the cards explain them in great detail”

Ganki pauses, for Kazuo to look through the cards one by one, should he choose. Of course the cards do not mention the risk of death. Nevertheless, Ganki wasn’t worried; he has yet to deal with such an incident, fortunately.
Haruko Senarashi
Haruko Senarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:04 pm
"Wonderful, Mr...?" He inquired, sipping from his drink as he perused the cards. He listened to what the man said about the seals, and then perused the cards. The one that interested him the most, the heaven seal, augmented chakra and speed. Interesting.
"How about the heaven seal, then?" He asked plainly.

(Sorry short post, did this from my phone so you had something to reply to)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:48 pm
"Sure, wonderful, Mr. Kazuo. My apologies, Its Ganki Sakura", Ganki rubs the light blue gem that huge around his neck. after which, he surges a considerable amount of chakra into his hand. Of course, Kazuo chose the Heaven seal. Before he taps the right side of kazuo's neck, Ganki takes on a green aura. He assumes that would be an appropriate location for kazuo. After he taps Kazuo, the seal would develop, and the bonding process would begin.

"Now, you will need to find a place to lay down for a bit. You'll start to feel exhausted from the seal, its due to the bonding process, nothing bad will happen. Aside from that, enjoy."

In an instant, Ganki leaves the area with his FTG technique, porting him back to his office. He plans on thinking about a few things.

___

Jutsu used:

Thunder Arc wing
Orochimaru Seal
FTG

Exit, Tanzaku Town. Chakra scaled up to 180, to avoid the roll. 448/3000 words towards  Evil Sealing Method, due to Ren's help.
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:15 pm
In response to Kazuo's words, the man known as Ganki allowed chakra to flow to his hand, placing the seal upon the side of Kazuo's neck. The mark of the heaven seal would be ingrained into his flesh, marking him with the curse. Kazuo felt immediately exhausted, and had difficulty sitting upright upon the bar. Leaning forwards to steady himself, he hardly heard the rest of Ganki's words as the seal took effect, and Kazuo quickly fell asleep upon the bar. The bartender sighed and continued cleaning their glasses and serving drinks, thinking him merely another drunk. 

Thankfully, Ren had alerted some members of Hitsuyo Aku as to Kazuo's location and current state, as he'd known to expect this... Right? 

(Exit)

+Heaven Seal, untrained
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:02 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum