Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event Coming soon!
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
21 Posts - 19%
16 Posts - 14%
14 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 12%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 7%
6 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 4%

Second time, Hopefully (P, Komori)

+2
Komori
Kobayashi Senshi <3
6 posters
Go down
Komori
Komori
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 23750

Second time, Hopefully (P, Komori) - Page 3 Empty Re: Second time, Hopefully (P, Komori)

Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:57 am
Nevermind. A previous thread has already removed my dignity, therefore we are arguing over nothing. Carry on.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Ryo : 223500

Second time, Hopefully (P, Komori) - Page 3 Empty Re: Second time, Hopefully (P, Komori)

Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:07 am

All dignity stats are lost the moment a user makes an account on nrpg so this argument is moot. Komon has no dignity stat to add to and Komori has non to transfer. You are of course welcome to a second opinion. <3

/Battle mod verdict
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 35000

Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:10 am
In that case I would like a refund on my 0 dignity points in exchange for 0 stats.
Komori
Komori
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
Ryo : 23750

Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:33 pm
I've been told that I can request 6 stats from this, so I'm doing that
Madrigal Kaguya
Madrigal Kaguya
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 10600

Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:15 pm
Approved
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Ryo : 8700

Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:22 pm
Senshi watched the idiot collapse. Well sucked for him.

---exit---
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum