Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Two heads are better than one (NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Two heads are better than one (NK)

Mon May 15, 2017 8:29 pm
Ryou heard Zak's voice say "Hey, Ryou. If you want to practice on a person. Why don't we practice on each other?" Ryou blushed at the thought that he didn't think of that. "Ok, if you don't mind, I would like to try on you first?"

If Zak agreed to this then Ryou would put his hands up chest level in tiger sign. "Don't worry, it won't hurt anf you'll get to us it on me." He then began to run his chakra through his body to use the jutsu on his target, in this case Zak. He imagined the chains going around his legs, arms, chest and head making him look immobilized. Of course it didn't work yet, but Zak could feel something. Ryou tired once again, infusing his chakra, wrapping the "steel chains" around his body. He put a lot of focus to make it reality, a bead of sweat ran down the genins cheek. Zak still was able to move a bit but it was slowed to a lot. "D-did it work?" He would release his tiger hand sign and rest them to the side of his body. 

WC:191
TWC: 1703

796/1000 for Temporary Paralysis
Zakari Akari
Zakari Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Two heads are better than one (NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Two heads are better than one (NK)

Tue May 16, 2017 11:55 am
Zak had been prepared from the moment he offered up the idea to be the first one to have the technique performed on him. He was also hoping that after experiencing the technique, first hand, performed on him. He would then have a new understanding of the jutsu, and would make it easier for later. "Yeah, I'm ready whenever you are." He braced himself, when he saw Ryou make the tiger seal. It was not that he expected to get hurt, but it was just the unknown that made him tense up. Ryou must have saw this, because a few second later. Ryou was assuring him that it would be fine. After this, Zak did seem to visibly relax, but soon he felt a weight settle on him. It felt exactly like how the jutsu was described in Ryou's book. It was like chains wrapping around his body, but the chains felt loose, and light. It did make it difficult to move, but it felt like he was moving through syrup. Not like he was restrained. After a quick struggle, he was able to break out of the technique.

"That was really good. Let me go next. I think it will help if you feel it performed on you."

WC: 209
TWC: 2519

936/1000 for Temporary Paralysis
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed May 17, 2017 5:29 pm
Zak respond with, "That was really good. Let me go next. I think it will help if you feel it performed on you." Ryou nodded. "Yeah that should work, go ahead, give me everything you got." He held his hands out from his side like he was on a cross. He prepared his body to stop moving at any second after Zak would preform the proper hand sign. 

WC:68
TWC: 1776

864/1000 for tempory paralysis
Zakari Akari
Zakari Akari
Citizen

Wed May 17, 2017 8:19 pm
Once Ryou gave him the confirmation, Zak performed the tiger seals and focused his chakra. He was about to do it the same way he had done it all day, but he remembered what his experience was when Ryou used it on him. He imagined his chakra as chains, but it was not large thick chains. The chains he envisioned were thinner, but strong and sturdy. The chains may not have been large, but Zak imagined the chains covering almost every inch of Ryou's body. The chains wrapped so tight around Ryou that it would be a problem for anyone to move. Once his vision was clear in his head, he forced his chakra out towards Ryou.

Ryou would start to feel a weight on him. At first, it would just feel like he had a weight on his shoulders, but if he tried to move his limbs he would notice how difficult it was to move them. Zak pictured the chains getting heavier and heavier.

"So, how does it feel?"

WC:171
TWC: 2690

1000/1000 for Temporary Paralysis
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed May 17, 2017 8:49 pm
Ryou waited for Zak to put him under the jutsu, then once Zak asked, "So, how does it feel?" Ryou noticed the weight on his body. "Nice job, I bet you can get other people..." Ryou then breaks out of the jutsu, "but not me." He giggles a bit. "Now it's my turn." He puts his hand into the tiger formation. Then flowing the chakra through his body. Next was the chains, he imagined the chains around Zak. Once he felt he had him in the jutsu, he increase the "chains" thickness and weigh, immobilizing the poor fellow genin. "Did it work?" he would ask Zak. Zak's strength wasn't able to break free of the jutsu like Ryou could. Ryou had no doubt that the fellow genin will be a strong shinobi, of course not under Ryou's guidance, Ryou wasn't as strong like other shinobi like Salzem or Ryu.   

WC:149
TWC:1928

1000 for  tempory paralysis
Zakari Akari
Zakari Akari
Citizen

Wed May 17, 2017 9:40 pm
Zak was disappointed that his jutsu had not completely worked. Then again, thinking it would work was wishful thinking. When Ryou cast the jutsu on him he felt the weight on him. At first, he managed to move his harms slightly, but the weight continued to stack upon him. His arms struggled to raise above his shoulders, but eventually, his strength gave out. His arms felt back his side. When e tried to move them again, his arms were securely trapped by his side. "Wow, it actually worked...Can you let me go, now?"

WC:93
TWC: 2783
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu May 18, 2017 5:21 pm
Ryou jumped for joy once he heard it worked. After that, Ryou did as he was asked and let Zak out of the jutsu. "Yeah! Now we both have it down!" He cheered. Then he noticed the time and how much time has went by. "Well, you be safe Zak, I'm gonna take off." Ryou added one more thing before he would take off, "Don't worry, before you know it you'll be a strong shinobi." With that note, Ryou left with body flicker that took form as a cloud of smoke. 

EXIT
WC: 91
TWC: 2019

Claiming:
 Temporary paralysis (1000/1000)
 10 stats
Zakari Akari
Zakari Akari
Citizen

Thu May 18, 2017 9:48 pm
Zak sighed with relief when he finally felt the weight release from his shoulders. He nodded in thanks for all of Ryou's help, and watched as he disappeared in a cloud of smoke. His last words still echoed in Zak's mind. He could be a great shinobi, but it would take hard work, and some good friends. He waved one last time to Ryou, even though he was already gone. He then took off through the trees, heading home.

EXIT
WC:79
TWC: 2862

Claiming:
Temporary Paralysis (1000/1000)
Body Flicker Technique (500/500)
Flicker Movement (500/500)
14 stats
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Fri May 19, 2017 5:15 pm
bump
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Fri May 19, 2017 6:22 pm
Approved at both glad to see people working together like you guys did
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum