Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

The Flash of a Blade, and The Meeting of a Friend  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Flash of a Blade, and The Meeting of a Friend

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:00 pm
(Sorry, going back and forth from my computer and phone as I am running around right now.)

So. I will make the edit, however, I feel like there has been a mistake in this situation.

First of all, you are claiming in my claims I am required to state why my chakra is higher, however, I am not awear of this rule, would you be willing to link it? If this a personal preference of yours, or an unstated rule, I can understand that and am more than willing to comply, however, wouldn't it be better to say that to begin with, rather than make a long post explaining how my math was off with incorrect numbers?
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

The Flash of a Blade, and The Meeting of a Friend  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Flash of a Blade, and The Meeting of a Friend

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:01 pm
Not attempting to argue, will make correction as soon as I get back to my computer, but I would like to make this clear for future refrence
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:20 pm
There is no hardcore stated rule however it is always advised for every mod to claim everything. Just as there is no hard stated rule that someone needs to link their techs for a claim yet we all do it to make the mods job easier. I will bring this up in mod chat and see if we can't make a claims rule page so that it can be clearly stated what is expected and that way no one can bring it up as a problem again. When someone comes back through this and reads your claim they need to get the full information of why things were given at what power just from the claim. Right now your claim reads as though you only
Used your base chakra. To prevent future confusion in the future we ask that you linking your booster to the tech to explain why you have an extra 25 power to it. If you need an example, a thread you, yourself, we're in with Ren Tsubasa and the rest of the anti Kumo group, Ren linked his booster so that it was easily identifiable why the power of the seals where what they were. That way anyone who goes back to look at it can easily see without reading thousands of words why the power of the seal is that high. It expedites matters and makes it easier on everyone involved, just as when you are asked to provide a link to any techs trained in your claims.
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:31 pm
Ok, will be doing edit now, by the time you see this the edit should be done.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:38 pm
Approved for chakra barrier seal at power 100 with the proper updated claim, please ensure you link this topic into your stat page with the seals power listed so it can be properly tracked
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:53 pm
While its not expressly stated in the rules it is a requirement to list what is empowering your jutsu. Like if I use fireball in a thread with 30 chakra. Fireball has base 30 power, so you wouldn't get any scaling boosts. If you had a booster active that increased chakra by 40, but failed to mention using it that would be an error on your part and even though you place power of fireball at 50 it would only be power 30 if the opponent called the math into question. 

It is a common courtesy to link the jutsu you are using against an opponent, so similarly when used for claims it should also be noted. If you fail to do so, how will we know you are using it? We'd see it and just think your math is wrong.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum