Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Flash of a Blade, and The Meeting of a Friend  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash of a Blade, and The Meeting of a Friend

Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:23 pm

Valens eyes widened as she joked about the three laps around Hoshi. He slowly calmed down as she mentioned that ‘Hikari-Sensei’ wasn’t here before giving her a wry grin in response. He would proceed to nod his head to her in acceptance of her not being able to teach him anything more. After all they had two different specialties after all. He would simply draw his blade once more and begin to practice sword katas as they spoke. Moving through the stances and movements with ever growing ease. The sword was feeling more and more as a natural part of himself and that was good. He’d sheath his blade and get into his quick draw position right before she asked about his A ranked mission. He’d calm his breathing and draw the blade out at lightning speed compared to before, he was getting faster. He’d resheath the blade before answering her question with a small shrug.

“The mission was to help a couple in love get married. One was a kunoichi, and the other a civilian and their families didn’t approve. We had to track down a church that was willing to marry them and then get by their crazy families. I did it with Nano Goka and we performed it with no combat at all. I managed to talk down the families into accepting one another and in the end everyone helped out with the wedding.” He would explain before instantly dropping into his quick draw stance and drawing his blade at a lightning fast speed again. He would have to continue practicing the technique if he wanted to get even faster with it. “What kind of missions have you done?” He would ask before sheathing his blade again.

WC: 290
TWC: 4431
TWCA: 1431
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

The Flash of a Blade, and The Meeting of a Friend  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash of a Blade, and The Meeting of a Friend

Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:06 pm
Hikari would listen as Valen told her about his mission, a Kunochi getting Married to a civilian? Hikari didn’t understand how that would work, she could never do that. Not that she couldn’t find decent ones, she knew a lot of pleseant civilains. The problem was that most civilians wanted shinobi dead, and it would be hard to trust someone who was among a group that wanted her and her kind dead.

However, then, Valen asked the chestnut haired girl about her missions, and Hikari had to think back on it, she had been on a bit of a rampaging mission streak since she had started.

“Um, Ok… lets see…. I have done….. Um… 2 e rank missions, 2 d rank missions, 2 c ranked missions, and an A rank mission.” Hikari would think for a second. “I guess talking about anything below a c rank mission would be pointless. My first C rank mission I went with a group of other shinobi that I knew to go on a search and rescue operation for an important village elder, we found a small group of bandits, but snuck in without anyone noticing and was able to grab the man and leave. My second C rank mission was…..” Thinking back on it, Hikari would slightly blush, there was no way she was ever going to bring up that story again. “Basically a mall caught fire and I had to save the people that were in it.”

Hikari would then move on to her b rank missions. “I did two b rank missions, the first was where me and a small team had to break into a ….. on second thought, I don’t think I am allowed to talk about that one. It is kind of sensitive information. The second mission was part of my chunin exams, where I had to fight with two other Genin. One of them had blood for me and kept trying to kill me, he kept coming at me like he had a death wish. I could of won a few times, but I was so scared of permently doing damage to him that I ended up just giving up without really doing any offense, it is amazing that I was given permission to proceed to the third exam.”

“Speaking of which… that A rank I was talking to you about was my A rank mission. I was supposed to go out to Kumo and gather information on their defenses….. but at the last second I was told not to do that and just told to do my reaserch in the library. Did you know that every last one of their defenses are in the Kozai Yukki Library? It’s weird.” [/color]

Hikari would then think about it for a second. “Actually, wow, now that I think about it, I actually almost have all the prerequisites to do the Jounin exams. Kind of weird…. But perhaps if I just skipped to that, it would have been easier…”

The chestnut haired girl would look back at the Akari, “What do you think, if a genin has the proper requirements, should they be allowed to just skip the chunin exams and cut to jouinin?”
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:53 pm
Valen would listen to her speak as she described her past missions, or what she could anyway. A search and rescue mission, a village recon that turned into village research paper. A classified one, and finally a mission that seemed to embarrass his newfound companion. He couldn’t help but keep a let out a small chuckle as she blushed when she mentioned the mall fire. “Little embarrased there Hikari-san?” He would say as he sheathed his sword to speak to her more appropriately. He would be surprised when she mentioned she apparently almost had all of the requirements to become a jonin already done when she still wasn’t even a confirmed chunin yet. It proved that she was extremely talented. He wondered what other incredibly talented shinobi there were in the village. How did he stack up? He had a bit of an urge to fight them to see how he would stand against more experienced shinobi. At this point he began to really think about her question. SHOULD someone be able to skip directly to the jonin examination trials if they had the prerequisites down for it already? He honestly didn’t know, he knew ranking up gave you access to more techniques and that one could learn more due to their body becoming acclimated to such high powered skills and abilities. Would one need the techniques becoming a chunin would allow one to learn before trying to become a jonin? The exam would probably be dangerous, he doubted the rank of the villages trusted elite would be so easily obtained. Especially since statistics showed that a great number of people never made it beyond chunin.

He of course had no intention of being like the great number of people. He wanted to be worthy of recognition. He’d work his ass off for that, because he had no intention of being just an ‘average ninja’. He looked over to her and began to voice his thoughts on the matter. “It depends on how you look at it. On one hand you have the mission requirements done. But your body isn’t acclimated to the power one would be exposed to when ranking up. You’d gain access to too many abilities too quickly and end up harming yourself.” He would explain as he would place his hand on the hilt of his sword. It wasn’t threatening in any way, shape, or form. He was simply getting ready to try his technique again. “What are your dreams Hikari-san?” He’d ask, thinking to when he thought about his goals of becoming worthy of recognition. He wanted to be on the level of the kage, to be worthy of their respect in battle. He also wanted to find out about his parents. He’d kill for the chance at that.

WC: 464
TWC: 4895
TWCA: 1895
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:54 am
Hikari would think about what he asked her for a minute, the boy had asked her something... what was her goals? That was something she really thought much about. For her, she was more just trying to save as many people as possible.... Wait... wouldn't that be a goal in it self? Seems like it.

"My Goals...." The Chestnut haired girl would say "I haven't thought of that to much.... well, up until a couple of months ago, I lived in a small town in the country, we didn't have a ninja system like we do in Hoshigakure, all we had was a small militia to defend us against raiding bandits and missing Ninja. As such, we were raided constantly, loosing much of our wealth to the bandits. However.... once the ninja system in Hoshigakure was established, the raids started happening less and less. So basicly I want to be like that... And help protect other people who can't protect themselves."

The chunin wannabe's eyes would wander after that, and sort of look at her books, she had been reading them for a bit now, but what she really wanted was the ability to be able to practice her abilities at this point.

Word count: 392
Total wordcount: 3448

Mid post claim

Fuinjutsu spec claim: 1500/1500
1948/3000 towards [url= http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t32127-telepathy-seal]Telepathy Seal[/url]
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:30 am
Valen would listen intently to her goals before nodding his head with a small smile aimed at her. It appeared as if they had similar goals. He wanted to protect as many people as he could with whatever power he could obtain. He also wanted to be known and respect by and wide by the world but he could deal with it if he didn’t make that goal so long as he protected as many people as he could along the way. “It would appear as if we have similar goals Hikari..” He would begin as he took a deep breath. “I never knew my parents, neither who they were or what they looked like. I raised by a traveling merchant caravan and left here where I could learn to live on my own. After that I became a shinobi.” He would finish as he rolled his shoulders back a bit as Hikari glanced toward her books. She seemed to be a bit of a book worm and minus her showing him the fireball jutsu he wondered if she had physically practiced what was wanting to do and not just read about them. He shrugged his shoulders at the idea of assisting, if he could help he might as well, she taught him a new technique after all and she didn’t seem to wish him gone yet. “If you would like assistance in practicing anything, I don’t mind so long as you warn me what I’ll be dodging..” He would say with a slightly raised eyebrow at the last. He wanted to be ready to avoid any attacks. Granted the girl would probably want to practice fuinjutsu on him. That was fine too though, it’s not like she wouldn’t be able to fix it if she make a mistake, and on the off chance she couldn’t there surely had to be someone in the village who could.

WC: 317
TWC: 5212
TWCA: 2212

Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:59 pm
Approving Hikari's mid-topic claims
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:45 pm
“Oh, you would be willing to help me?” Hikari said, an evil grin would show on her face, “Ok, thanks! I have these fuinjutsu kunai, which I would love to practice hitting a moving target with! I’m going to back up 40 meters, and then throw them at you, all you must do is dodge! Thank you!” The girl would at that point back away from Vallen and pull out her Kunai from under her dress, she would with a single hand put her hand up as if she was clapping it, as she threw the kunai knife, activating a jutsu called wind gale force palm, while at the same time overloading the jutsu’s power with her master of ninjutsu technique. The kunai knife she threw went out at a speed of 118 and a sharpness of 89, however, once the jutsu was hit by the wind, it would go flying even faster at a speed of 198. However, as it was going through the air, getting its boost Hikari would form the proper hand signs in order preform the shadow Shuriken clone jutsu. Once she did, the Kunai would be about 15 meters away from her and 25 meters away from the Akari, and would suddenly clone itself 200 times. If He was unable to dodge this, the kunai would dig into his skin, cutting him up, and leaving him a bloody meat sack. Hikari would then smile, walk up to him and take all of the money, all of his weapons, and exspecialy that really cool looking sword, saying “Oh… Sorry, I thought you could dodge that!” And would leave, also not doing anything to the body as she did, just leaving it out their to die.

Now to what would make actual sense.

“If you would like assistance in practicing anything, I don’t mind so long as you warn me what I’ll be dodging.”

The young girl would think for a second, save one jutsu, all the seals and fuinjutsu that she had read about weren't really designed for combat.... or no... that wasn't right. It was made for combat, but not to do damage... more to support, or more help someone with supporting their attacks or defense. It didn't heal like medical ninjutsu, but helped those that the seal was on... or parylize those that it was put on. That being said... the girl would shake her head, “No, don’t worry about it, I don’t think that fuinjutsu is an offensive style really, it is more of a support thing, helping to strengthen and enhance things. I Haven’t really understood how to do a lot of it yet, however, once I do, I should be able to do all of that as I said. I don’t know if you need anything enhanced or not yet….”

Hikari would think about it… perhaps she could enchant something…. She had been working on a chakra barrier… perhaps that could be done to help enhance something.
Word count: 504

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:03 pm
Valen would think about the question. Did he have anything that could use enhancing? He wouldn’t consider using the sword. He didn’t want to invoke the wrath of the sentience of the blade. Plus if he used a certain ability it had the fuinjutsu scripts would be removed in the process so there was no point in that. He idly thought of his cloak, he wore the thing almost everywhere and it could use some improvements. Maybe some seals to summon rose petals? He intended to learn some genjutsu at some point so having a medium he could summon on hand would be thoroughly useful. He even had the rose petals at home, having bought them in the past as he tried to figure out what to do with them. Also they were just pretty, they were his favorite flower. The cloak could also use some personal reinforcing from the harsh climate of the sands in the desert. It was already starting to get rather ragged along the edge. He would idly reach up to take the cloak off before touching bare skin. Looking down in confusion he would suddenly remember that he had left the thing at home due to the sheer heat. Oh well, they’d have to go back to his apartment anyway to get the rose petals.

“The only thing I can think of is my cloak, but as you can see I left it at my apartment because of the monstrous heat. If you’re willing to wait here, I could run and get it and the items you’d need. Or you could come back to the apartment with me and get out of the harsh sun. You’re choice” He would say before turning and heading back to his apartment. If she followed he would go at a move leisurely pace. After all his apartment was just a few one hundred yards down the load. If she chose to stay and wait he would run much faster down down the road to get the stuff, grabbing the cloak, petals, and few bottles of water. Before running back and offering her a water bottle before telling her what he would like. “Can you seal these petals into this cloak and reinforcement the cloak? I intend to learn how to use genjutsu later on and being able to have a bunch of rose petals on hand as a medium would be immensely helpful.” He would explain as he held a large container of petals and had the cloak over his arm.

This was assuming she didn’t just decide to join him at his apartment. Where he would explain what he would like her to do to the cloak on the way, Once arriving he would grab the items and set them on a table in front of a couch more than large enough for the two of them to sit without it being awkward. He’d grab the water bottles and some chips, not wanting to be a bad host considering she was helping him by doing this.

WC: 508
TWC: 5720
TWCA: 2720
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:31 am
Hikari would listen as the Akari told her that the only thing he had for her to do this was his cloak. Namikaze would continue to listen and nod, saying, "Ok, sure... and also it might be better to do this without being outside, the I don't know how the heat and the light will effect the symbols.... so it would probably be better if we did it inside."

This slightly bummed the young girl, as the main reason she was outside was to try to get some sun, but if she wanted to continue with practicing.... she was going to have to go inside and do work there. Hikari would start to close her book and start to follow Valen as he made his way back into the city.

It wasn’t far to get to the boy’s apartment, and once they did, Hikari would wait for him to put the cloak on a table, in front of a couch, Hikari would sit by the couch and look at it.

“So…. You said you wanted this enhanced….. seal petals into the cloak and enhance it. Ok, sure.”

With that, Hikari would open her book and try to figure out how to work this. To enhance an item seemed kind of tricky, but she was sure she would be able to do it. After a few minutes of reading and working on the fuinjutsu, Hikari would ask something to break the slightly akward silence that was going on. “So… Roses, the flower of love... that’s not something most guys go for….. How come you choose these special flowers to seal into your cloak?? Trying to impress a girl you know?”

Word count: 284

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:19 pm
As the chestnut haired seal user sat down to do him the immense favor of enhancing his cloak he would set the bowl of chips down to watch her work. Watching someone put seals onto something seemed like an interesting thing to watch and he would indulge in that privilege provided it didn’t bother her. He would listen to her question and blink at her a few times before coming to the conclusion that she was being serious. He’d proceed to shake his a little bit at the question with a small smile before speaking. “No no, at least not yet.” He would begin before shrugging “I’ve always liked the rose, it’s an elegant flower and very beautiful in my opinion. Plus they match the eyes and cloak.” He would respond before allowing the small, innocent smile to turn into a smirk before adding on. “Why? Would you be sad if there was a girl I was trying to impress? Is this your way of asking me to dinner?” He’d reply with a small wink in jest to see the girls reaction. After that he’d reach over and grab a chip from the bowl and eat it, allowing the satisfying crunch and the taste of the chips to lighten his mood even further. Indeed ladies and gents our favorite little brooder has cracked a joke and smiled. Miracles do happen.

As this was happening he quickly glance at her tools to get a look at how a Fuinjutsu user worked. It seemed she had a book of sealing with her to help her write down her ideas and allow her to figure out how to work the seal arrays into the proper manner to obtain the desired effect. From the casual observer it would seem simple. But Valen could tell that it was far more complex. Everything from ink quality to the brush strokes brought out every bit in the fuinjutsu and if even a single aspect was weak the entire seal would be weakened as a result. He wondered if he could get her anything in thanks for this. After all she had wanted to be outside in the sun but now she was inside where the light and heat wouldn’t harm the seals as they were placed. He began to contemplate the manner and would probably ask her before she left if there was anything he could do in return.

WC: 402
TWC: 6122
TWCA: 3122
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum