Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Scrubs here, Scrubs there, scrubs everywhere!(I.O) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scrubs here, Scrubs there, scrubs everywhere!(I.O)

Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:51 am
Eh?

Jeisuta was stopped mid explanation about how the Clone jutsu could be used to replace scarecrows, and frighten away those pesky rabbits. Arugula needed help learning the Art of Transformation.

"Righty-o! Let's go through this again! Do the Dog and then the Boar and then the Ram handseals! Like this! Manipulate your chakra with FEELING! Flow it around you and take the appearance of someone you know!"

Jeisuta would demonstrate.

"Then, make it more interesting! Stretch your chakra from your body, make it take on your appearance with the Ram, Snake and Tiger hand seals. Boom! Clones!"

With that, Jeisuta would freeze for a second, smiling all over.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Scrubs here, Scrubs there, scrubs everywhere!(I.O) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scrubs here, Scrubs there, scrubs everywhere!(I.O)

Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:25 am
After Jeisuta would demonstrate the clone jutsu, Arugula would attempt the transformation jutsu and succeed in looking like the guy that Arugula kicked earlier in the day. He realized that success in turning into the person he wished to be was based on imagining this person, and Arugula himself would turn into that dude. This helped him understand that. He had a lot of trouble looking like the proctor. That definitely helped. Arugula would then attempt the clone jutsu. After doing the ram, then the snake, and then the tiger hand seals, Arugula would suddenly look to see 2 similar looking people next to him. This was kind of funny. Lakoocha was not totally sure whether the clones were non-materialistic, which would mean the clones are merely illusions, and whether the clones would act differently. Arugula would try doing a few break dancing moves that he learned at a night club, and he would find that the clones would do the same moves. That was interesting. After all that, he would ask Jeisuta, "Is there anything else I need to know before I attempt the genin exams again? I think they have a genin exams scheduled in about 2 hours later today."
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:47 am
"Anything else you need?"

Well....

Jeisuta looked up and down at the fellow.

"To be honest, you probably should practice those two jutsu again, until you can perform the hand signs quickly, not slowly, while maintaining your focus. Minor distractions such as loud noises, should not cause you to drop your guard."

He reached out and squeezed his friend's bicep.

"You might want to work on that as well, you might not get admitted just because you look too skinny and lack meat on those bones.

He started laughing aloud at this amusing thought. Since it was unlikely to happen, anyway.

"You could try taking care of that armed robber over there, for instance, though I would be careful if I were you - a long body provides more reach and a bigger target."

He turned and walked back to the bar, calling over his shoulder. "Bro, just practice and try out for them exams, I'll probably be dead drunk by that time."

"Oi, Barkeep, one extra large glass of beer in this corner!" He slammed a big enough coin down on the counter.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:53 pm
Well, Arugula definitely understood the idea of practicing the jutsu. He didn't do that much before, so maybe, that was one of the things that held him back as an academy student. He hoped that he would be able to practice this stuff in peace, but when Jeisuta got to the part about the armed robber, Arugula knew that he would not be able to get that peace.

He looked at the armed robber and saw exactly who this person was. This was a dude who Arugula had managed to make bankrupt. Now Arugula knew that it is not a good idea to gamble with all of one's money. This was quite clear that this guy had a gambling addiction and a drinking addiction, so whatever this guy did before for a living has probably ended. Arugula felt kind of sorry for him, but if that dude would sit at the table, he should be ok with losing all his money.

The man was robbing for money. He literally just mugged one of the people drinking at the bar. As he looked around, he saw Arugula and started approaching Arugula. Arugula knew that he had to do something about this. Hopefully, it would be relatively easy to beat him like the other two dudes who seemed even more inept at fighting than even Arugula. This dude would charge at Arugula and yell, "YOU STOLE MY MONEY!" "GIVE IT BACK TO ME YOU ******!" Arugula was not quite ready to hear that, but it did give him warning as to what would happen next. Arugula would grab the bar stool next to him and would attempt to wield it as a weapon of self-defense. The guy would pull out a knife. It looked like the dude was going to do something somewhat worse than a mugging.

The guy would charge, and Arugula would aim the bar stool so that it would block the path between Arugula and the angry armed man. The man would grab the stool and would pull it out of Arugula's hands. This was getting much worse as he had to deal with a really big problem of both losing the bar stool and that the guy still has the knife. Arugula decided he needed to figure out how to use the art of substitution tech. He remembered Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake were the hand seals. However, he realized that this was not a good time to attempt to try that as the guy was coming full force at Arugula. Arugula would run to the side of the bar back out into the open. Fortunately, the guy ran into the side of the bar. Although he wasn't really hurt, Arugula got some much needed time. As the guy began to charge again, Arugula found a glass of beer on the table next to him. He would quickly do the Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake hand seals and quickly switch himself with the table. The angry man would crash into the table. Arugula would now be behind the dude and would be holding the drink. He would smash the glass of beer on the dude. The guy would be knocked out, but probably not for long. Arugula would run back to Jeisuta and say, "Hey I think I need a bit of rest, see ya around!". Arugula would practice a bit before he would attempt that late genin exams.

(Potential exit, 2036 words, claiming the art of substitution, Art of transformation and that clone jutsu + 10 stats too)

Last edited by Lakoocha <3 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:31 pm
(Yep, letting you exit, come back when you are done bro)

(Post this in the topics needing replies)

oh, and you forgot the stats.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:06 pm
Approving Mitsui's exit and claims
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:15 pm
Arugula would return after his genin exams. He was kind of happy he made it, but he simply wanted to go and stop by to get a drink. As he walked in, he saw Jeisuta still there for some reason. That was kind of weird. Never the less, he would go in and tab Jeisuta on the back. He would say, "Hi again, I finally passed the genin exams, although I had a few mishaps. Thanks for the help."

Arugula would then turn to the bartender and say, "Could I get 2 draught beer?" 

Hopefully he could end the day after a drink and go to sleep. It sure was one hell of a day.
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:33 pm
Is it obvious yet that i don't actually drink?

(Also, make sure you add your stats bro, esp to your siggy)

Jeisuta had fallen asleep into a drunken snooze, his snores reverberating through the bar. Fortunately he was not alone, a few of his buddies had fallen asleep as well, as if in solidarity. The bar keeper had tried to wake him during previous visits and that had not been successful. Besides, Jeisuta always paid his tab eventually, once he woke up. Today would be no different for this regular.

He was woken in the middle of a dream about fighting.

As Arugula tapped him to waken him, Jeisuta would, snoring all the while, turn from his slumped position on his barstool, a fist narrowly missing his friend's face.

After that, he would fall to the floor, landing on another body with a loud "splat!" sound.

That woke him.

"Wha- who?-"

Obviously he was more than a little disoriented.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:21 pm
Arugula did not expect to see Jeisuta sleeping at the bar. He was actually still surprised that the guy was here, and that the bartender allowed him to stay. Regardless, he barely dodged a fist that somehow was rather accurately aimed at Arugula. Unfortunately, Jeisuta's sense of balance was there as he fell off of the bar stool and landed on another body. Poor body. Then, Jeisuta would wake up and say, "Wha- Who?-" Arugula could see that the guy did not know what happened. Arugula would say, "I passed the genin exams a bit ago."

He would again ask for the drinks, and this time would also ask the bartender, "What happened these last few hours?" He hoped nothing too bad happened. At least that dude that Arugula made bankrupt was gone though. That was a nice break.
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:45 pm
The body beneath Jeisuta went "squish" as he got up, and he patted it on the back.

"Sorry bud."

The body in question was quite skinny, unfortunately.

He got to his feet, his head feeling a little wobbly. "I think I had a little too much."

He looked a little unsteady, and leaned against the counter. "Hey barkeep, how many did I swallow?"

The man in question held up three fingers. Jeisuta slapped three appropriately sized coins on the table.

"That should do it."

He looked at Arugula sideways.

"You know, you seem a bit stronger now? Let's go rumble outside!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum