Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6150

Pleasant Valley Sunday [P] [NK] Empty Pleasant Valley Sunday [P] [NK]

Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:41 pm
Was a sunny, sunny Sunday, and the perfect day for an ambush. Not one with criminal intend, but to surprise someone he had known from the academy a few classes above him in the teen ranks. As Shouhei walked down the street of one of the many living quarters in Hoshi, he noticed how he could detect the smell and sight of the charcoal smoke coming from the many chimneys as people were preparing for the new year celebration. Few seemed to care about the hardships of life, except maybe for that one mother complaining making her children look dumbfounded at her. This was the area he wanted to set up this little ambush of his against Yashin with cake and congratulate him about graduating. Or at least he should have by now.

As for why Shouhei had chosen this area. The mate liked to take walks, so while Shouhei didn’t know really where he lived, he knew his house or apartment was somewhere there. So, he kept looking around until he found someone with pink hair of normal height. He didn’t spot that much for gender – unless they obviously had world size cup breasts – since he remembered the dude being androgynous. Stepping behind a mailbox large enough that he could hide behind it, Shouhei stepped out when the pink haired person came out, hoping it was him.

“Hey Yashin. So, I heard you graduated.” He half guessed half lied. “Congratulations mate. Here’s a graduation gift.” Now if it wasn’t him that might be a delicious embarrassing scene, but that wouldn’t curtail Shouhei, he would just apologies and move on. If it was Yashin, he would hand him the cake. One thing Yashin would notice about Shouhei is that he had grown since the academy.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 295.
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Pleasant Valley Sunday [P] [NK] Empty Re: Pleasant Valley Sunday [P] [NK]

Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:14 pm
(OOC: So I may have been really edger to write and wrote a bunch. XD You don't have to match me and I will probably not do so much at once next time.)

Yashin woke in the morning feeling like a brick had been slammed against his face. The bruise from getting punched in the face haunted him as he stood up in bed and let out a yawn. Rubbing his cheek, he remembered how he could have burnt the bully's face off and called it a day with a grin. Now he had a rather special power up his sleeve, literally. In an instant, his arm could become a hand cannon capable of blowing through doors. It was astonishing to say the least to think that he only was at lower ranking jutsu. As Yashin thought of what the peak of jutsu was, he rummaged through his dresser to pull out a white t-shirt and a pair of black pants. Underneath his t-shirt was a long sleeved shirt producing grey sleeves down to his wrists. It was a very basic attire for him, but not much of a usual for anyone else he sees.

With spoonfuls of bacon and eggs in his mouth, he read through a book on fuinjutsu quietly. His foster parents, were both off to visit relatives of theirs he never met. The deep ring of quietness was music to his ears as he heard the creaks of the house, the bacon he chewed, and the sound of a page turning every so often. Soon, his mind drifted back to yesterday where he got punched in the face and he began to focus on the flash of red the seals made. The book in his hands spoke nothing of it and neither did any of the others. When it had flashed red, he felt as if the seals went from just markings to a part of him that felt much more powerful for a short period. Was this apart of him like the chains he produces from his body and how much more surprises were left? What was he exactly? Questions without answers collapsed back into the silence around him as he cleared off his plate.

Brushing his teeth and fixing his hair followed after he packed a small backpack of training materials. Whatever the world and his body had to offer was all he could set his eyes on. The reflection before him of the man he knew for only a year or so of his life haunted him as he realized his problems were just stacking high. All the theories had ran through his head about what could have caused him to suddenly exist: medical ninjutsu, memory loss, reality being a myth, or that everyone else was born in a single moment as he had but came up with fake memories to cope with it. Whatever the answer to the question lingering over his head all day, he couldn't say.

Yashin left the bathroom and decided that training would change his mood and clear his head. As he grabbed his stuff and head out the door, a smile broken into his cheeks. It was Shouhei, back from the academy with some kind of box with him. He could have just jumped out and hugged the ninja for making an effort to come and see him. Looking down to see a cake, that just so happened to be his favorite, he gave a smile you usually only see people make once in a lifetime. His smile was one that gave warmth to look out and was contagious as can be. This smile he formed was one of a loneliness broken, one of a friend finding you once more with a gift. Setting the cake on a table near the outside of his house he looked at Shouhei overjoyed.
"Shouhei you look so different and you even brought me my favorite kind of cake! I am so happy you came out."
Yashin held his arms out for a hug for his old friend in glee of just doing something other than studying. Why couldn't he had just been like some of the other academy students that could just learn by practicing over and over again on a taijutsu or ninjutsu? If the hug was accepted, he would speak upon the end of it.

"Yeah, graduating the academy was wild. I studied my butt off and I still am to do some cool things. My greatest strength is in fuinjutsu, so studying seals is like 50% of my day and training is the other half. What do you feel best at?"

[Wordcount: 741]
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:30 pm
It would appear that his plan didn’t pan out as he had intended and Yashin had found him before Shouhei could surprise him like some highwayman from a kindergarten. This failure was in large part due to the fact that he was standing on the wrong side of the mailbox for as it turned out that Yashin lived on the opposite side of it, so Yashin could see him hiding there his back slightly hunched over and holding the box with that cake he gave him.

It would appear that his little surprise was greatly appreciated by Yashin however who was very happy to see him. Shouhei smiled back at him even though he couldn’t match that level of happiness Yashin showed him. “Yeah, a couple of inches in height, and maybe a haircut. Although having the money or someone to nag me to get one have never been a problem.” He had a small laugh before he accepted the hug coming from the redhead. “Huh, a redhead and ginger kid hugging each other. It’s a good thing the girls back at the academy didn’t see this.” He thought as a memory or two of the older girls at the academy who were into boy on boy stories came to mind. Not that he had any awkward signs or something that told Yashin he was uncomfortable with the situation.

“Oh I know a thing or two about Fuuinjutsu as well.” Shouhei said taking up a scroll labelled water and handed it to Yashin. “Don’t unseal it though or your table is going to be soaked and that would be bad. I know a bit more in spite of being more of a medical ninja if you want some help learning more of them. Or we could just enjoy the cake and talk about the actual few old times we had.”

“Now I hope you don’t mind,” Shouhei made a hand gesture towards the table. “Unless you want us to go to your room or elsewhere?” He looked inquisitorially at Yashin waiting for him to make a move. Perhaps both his expression and tone got a bit too serious as well, or at least Shouhe thoughts so himself and started to laugh over how he imagine how he might look like right now.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 382.
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:52 pm
His old friend, Shouhei, made Yashin chuckle as he brought up the girls from the academy. It was always a thought floating in his head on what drew their interest to it. Yashin wasn't into girl on girl action, but maybe it was different for others. Still the hug felt warm and friendly as he realized that he wasn't stuck training everyday of his life anymore. After being caged up in his parent's house with four days a week devoted to training and the other three for studying, he was quick to become tired of it all. To see his old friend before him was refreshing to say the least and now it appears he was handing him some kind of scroll.
"Ah! A water scroll right? I should carry one around, but I never learned the technique of sealing water. I think it was called the water sealing technique or something unimaginative, right?"
Yashin laughed and spoke all of this in a tone that was both kind and humble. His eyes were locked on the scroll given to him as he unraveled it to look at the black markings. The look he gave was that of a careful craftsman with every detail taken in. It was like an artist looking upon their artwork and soon he was satisfied in his examination. Upon hearing the slither of Shouhei's voice, Yashin's eyes widened and he began to feel excited.
"We could totally head over to my room. I have a desk covered in papers and a shelf filled with books. It would be exciting to see how you seal liquids in paper and we can also eat the cake on my bed. Would you be able to teach me everything you know about fuinjutsu? I am kinda obsessed with it, Shouhei."
With this, he looked eagerly at Shouhei and pondered the world of fuinjutsu his friend stored; most of all, however, Yashin wanted to show Shouhei how strong he has become since the academy. Now he had a hand cannon, chains he never knew about until now, and even psychically improved. The next goal on his path to become a Chuunin is to learn what caused the odd flickering of red on the markings of the dark river breaking seal. He could feel the power it produced and wanted to see such a power with all of his jutsu in the future. Imagining a strength like that in more advanced seals made Yashin shudder ever so slightly.

[416(Word Count)/1,157(Word Total)]
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:35 pm
”Something like that. It could have worse names like ‘water carrier,’ or ‘infinite water scroll,’ though, so I don’t blame it for its name.” Was all Shouhei really thought to reply to the question concerning the name of the water scroll. A thought that he should probably let him keep it also crossed his mind with how Yashin studied it like it was a map to a hidden treasure. That and it does not cost much to make, so he wouldn’t be missing it that much.

And Shouhei believed him as Yashin noted how obsessed he was about sealing arts right now. “Maybe it’s in your blood.” Shouhei joked before taking out a notepad, some ink, and pencil placing the two former on the table. “So pardon me while I show off and feed your addition.” Shouhei smiled at Yashin before drawing a mark seal, standing slightly to the side – like you are supposed to do when you write on a chalk board – so Yashin could follow along.

After he was done, he allowed Yashin to get a try should he ask, but after that (or before if he didn’t), he would follow up. “Maybe we should go inside now and party hardy?”

Notes wrote:Word Count: 203.
Figured you would introduce your house and room in your post, so I cut mine a bit short XD. Happy posting!
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:00 pm
Yashin let out a smooth chuckle upon hearing his favored friend's joke. Inside of him he could feel his heart's pumping come to skip a beat as a wave of understanding hit him. It was adding up and he was an idiot. As Shouhei began to pull out supplies, he burst out to explain the sudden epiphany that took place within every centimeter of his body. His hands flew outwards and then nested in his hair with his eyes practically bulging out of his head. "SHOUHEI! MAYBE IT IS IN MY BLOOD! I remember reading about bloodlines in the academy and maybe mine is within my Fuinjutsu and spike chains. That could explain how I can rapidly learn fuinjutsu and make chains without handseals. Why did this never occur to me?"
Regaining himself, he realized he was a bit too eccentric most likely due to his excitement to see an old friend. Sadly, the moment felt so much less anticlimactic than Yashin had expected due to the lack of the expected "world turned on its side feeling."

The magenta haired loner looked at the old friend he thought he had lost in time to see him offer to feed the addiction for knowledge and power Yashin had written all over him. Whatever he was going to teach mattered little as the breathes he took now were easier. To capture the moment of being pulled from loneliness and feeling valuable made his insides feel lighter than air; however, this feeling screeched to a halt as he watched in his silence at his friend's dot on the paper. It was a jutsu he had recalled in the depths of his past and he knew he had cast it once before.
"I remember this jutsu. It is the mark seal correct? Shohei..."
He took a slight pause as he was about to confess the truth of the matter, the truth that left him bruised all over. In fear of driving away a friendship, his sorrow was replaced with a fake look of happiness.
"...this looks easy!"
Using a pen and trying to cover up what just happened, he drew the seal and, for a brief second, could see himself in the black hole on the page. He could see his own hand writing the seal years ago before he was "born" in the woods and felt as if writing the seal was not his doing. Reality became a lie to him and it was hard to cover up how odd he had been acting all day. At the least the seal was made good enough to function first try, he thought.
He almost let out a sigh of release upon hearing Shouhei's request to go inside after acting so strangely and smiled to see his friend's upbeat enthusiasm. "Sure! My room has more supplies than we could use in our lifetime," he joked.
With all said, he would help guide Shouhei through a clean, plain looking house to a room painted blue and covered with papers taped to the walls and across his desk. It would be a moderate sized room he would let Shouhei into that had to windows to illuminate the room and the desk was on the right wall next to the shelf full of books as soon as you walk in. His dresser and a small mirror on top took the left wall up and what was shown of the walls was a royal blue color. The room smelled like a new book and contained no chairs or seats besides his twin sized bed covered in a thin, contrasting orange comforter. It seemed almost obvious that Yashin had very little company in his room due to the clutter and lack of seating, but the boy was oblivious of this. "Here it is, casa de Yashin."

[636/1793]
(OOC: Feel free to describe what the scrolls or papers say. I didn't want to make his room strictly defined so you could fill in gaps if you want to. :D)
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:46 pm
Shouhei gave Yashin a quick look and really wanted to comment on the chains comment. In large part because he really misunderstood it, and didn’t believe that there could be a bloodline that would augment your ability to do sealing arts. If he wasn’t busy drawing the mark seal, he would have said the following: “I am not sure about that, but I definitely don’t want anything to do with spiked chains, and if you have any in your room please remove them before we go to your room.” Instead of all that he responded to Yashin’s question. “You are correct. That’s what it is called.”

Shouhei looked over the mark seal Yashin drew and smiled. Had he heard his opinion he would agree that it was a good enough first try, and to congratulate it, he gave him a small pat on the back. As for when he got the get go that they could go to Yashin’s room he smiled again and picked up the cake before they would forget. “A lifetime eh? I’d take you up on the challenge but I think people would protest me using a lifetime trying to use them all.” He joked back.

There wasn’t much to say about the house he was lead into as Shouhei had expected. Not everyone was rich and some people were too busy working to make their home work. He wasn’t sure if that was the case in this house. However, his room was quite different. Filled with drawings and sketches it quite surprised Shouhei. Although he would note to himself that he was relieved Yashin didn’t have one of those whiteboards filled with images and data points for a criminal investigations. No wait, there was one, but that one seemed more to be about the different building in the city and their markings.

“It’s quaint.” Shouhei responded. “Though remind me that I am from a rich family and shouldn’t complain about the size.” He joked a bit mostly joking about himself rather than Yashin. “So what’s that one?” He asked pointing to some images of religious markings.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 351.
Was sick last week, and used the weekend to sleep. Have fun writing your post!
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:09 pm
Notes wrote:Just making a mid thread claim
Total Word Count: 1231
Claiming towards: Item (1200/2500)
Leftover words: 31
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:00 pm
Approved, but you can't use the tattoo in the thread. It wouldn't really make sense, as you guys are just talking and then suddenly wham! You got a tattoo.
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:35 pm
[EXIT]

(OOC: Thread is abandoned)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum