Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Itami
Itami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Darkness Rises (p, io) Empty Darkness Rises (p, io)

Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:03 pm
As the demon begins to wake up from his dark slumper, he hungers for more power. As he turns off his alarm, Itami gets out of bed and he begins to brush his teeth then takes a shower. With his long whire hair,  he makes sure he always looks presentable. He may be an evil corrupted person, but he was always evil in style. After he takes a shower, he puts on his normal attire and gets ready to head out for some training. One of the people that helped him train back when he first came to the village is helpiong him train today. He sorta see's them as his seniors because they helped him gain power when he first arrived to Kumo. He leaves out the house immediately and walks to the training grounds. Yesterday, Itami was put in a team to leada squad of genin. He was never really the type to work as a team, but he has no choice but to be apart of it. Itami has been really anxious to shed some blood on an enemy. He has learn a few jutsu be he still has ways to go even though he is a jounin. He is not nearly satisifed to where he is at right now. He is always looking to gain power and always ready to shed blood whenever the time comes. Hoping the time to use his full power will come soon, but he is still in no rush at the same time.  At this moment, he isn't one of the strongest jounin in the village. Probably not even close. But his seniors saw he had what it takes to obtain true power. As Itami walks towards the training grounds, he see's Alex standing against the gate waiting for him. 

"On time as always I suppose... your ready?" Alex said with a smooth and innocent tone in his voice.

"Of course I am." Itami said with a casual tone in his voice.

"Alright good, because your going to have to work your ass off again. This next jutsu I am teaching you, is a genjutsu and its a A-Rank level jutsu. Since I noticed when you first came to this village that you had a great amount of talent in using genjutsu. I think it is about that time to sharpen up your most powerful specialty. But I think this one technique would really benefit you and help you control your chakra even more." Alex said with a calm and collective voice.

When Itami heard him say A-Rank level jutsu. Itami couldn't help but smirk a tiny bit, he loves learning high level jutsu that will greatly benefit him in battle. He was feeling a bit intimidated and anxious at the same time. Its been a while sincde he learned a jutsu of that caliber. So this will definetly be good training for him. Knowing how hard he will have to work to learn this jutsu, Itami was always up for the challenge. But since genjutsu is Itami's specialty, it shouldn't be that hard to do since its his best specialty. But then again, Itami hasn't learned much genjutsu, he was focused on unlocking his clan power. He unlocked his lava release not too long ago. Now all that is left is to unlock his boil release. He just unlocked his lava release not too long ago with those two ninja he had met at the training grounds. Either way, Itami was more than ready and prepared for anything that will be thrown at him. So with no doubt in his mind, Itami was ready to get started.

"Seens like your going to give me one hell of a work out today, its just what I needed." Itami said with a smirk. He is not the type to really smile but when he does, that just means he is more tham ready.

"You should know me by now, when I train people I make sure they are pushed to their very limit. If I am going to get you stronger, I will make sure you get strong right. Of course you will go through hell, but trust and believe all of it will be worth it." Alex said after explaining to Itami why he is starting off with difficult techniques.

"And plus, I would not teach you something I know you could not handle. I've heard a lot about you and your skills. Lord Raikage has his full trust in you for a reason. So I know you can handle it." Alex said with a smirk.

"Then lets get started then." Itami said with a light laugh.

"Now lets begin shall we? Today I will be teaching you a technique called the "Bringer of Darkness." This jutsu cause your opponent to hallucinate upon his eyesight, causing him to see a world of pure darkness and basically blinding your opponent. This will allow you to attack unseen and the enemy will find it hard to detect your exact location. But just because the jutsu takes away eyesight, they can still use their other five sense such as smell, hear, taste, and touch. This jutsu will be perfect to use with your "hidden" technique. You will be able to move undetected through the dense mist causing your opponent to not know what;s coming. Since you can take away their eyesight, they would not physically see you coming. Your best bet in this situation, is to take them out quick and swiftly, this way it will not give them much time to think. Beside I know what kind of person you are. Your the type to get things done quickly and not waste any time." Alex said while explaining to Itami how the jutsu works and the numbers of possibilities he has combining this jutsu with the other jutsu's he has already learned.

"Sounds really effective, a way to ruin concdentration and making the enemy uneasy." Itami said as he thought about the effectiveness of the jutsu he about to be taught.

"Exactly, this technique is meant to turn your opponent off, especially if there vision is important to their fighting style. Trust me,  after I am done with you, your going to unlock true power and be able to crush your enemies with ease." Alex said to Itami with motivation and high hopes for him. 

"Hmph, with or without you I will unlock true power." Itami said to Alex. That was actually Itami being nice for a change.

"You have a weird way of being nice.. but anyway. Now lets get started. I am going to do a demonstration of this jutsu on you. Be prepared because you will see nothing but darkness." Alex said with a honest tone.

Alex began to focus his chakra on Itami's nervous system. After he connected to Itami's nervous system, he began to execute the genjutsu on his student. Trapping him in a world full of pure darkness and taking away his eyesight.

Shit, he wasn't joking when he said you will see pure darkenss. I can't see anything right now. I can not even see my hand right in front of me. This jutsu is perfect to use on an enemy, I can't even sense him in this darkness. But with my honed senses, it wouldn't be that hard to detect him." Itami thought to himself after being caught in his genjutsu. He has never seen anything like this. Of course it would be obvious to figure out you are in a genjutsu.

"Well there are some shinobi out there who do not even need eyesight to fight. Some shinobi are skilled enough to where they can just sense your chakra and know your exact location. So sometimes your eyesight is not always mandatory for a shinobi. But you will learn there are all types of different shinobi in this world when you begin to travel to other villages and encounter other ninja. But as a jounin such as yourself, you should already know that." Alex said after responding to Itami's response after being caught in the genjutsu. But that wouldn't be a problem for Itami because he knows how to sense others chakra signatures.

"Oh yeah, I had almost forgot, This jutsu can only be performed when you are ten meters within your target. So its not a long range jutsu, remember that." Alex implied.

"Got it..." Itami replied back to Alex. So this was obviously going to be a close range genjutsu. But if Itami is able to learn this technique, he will be ale to use it in numerous ways.

"Now I want you to give it a try. Remember, connect to my nervous system with your chakra. After that try to use your chakra and put an hallucination in my head and imagine me being in a world full of darkness. But you will need a lot of chakra to do so because you will have to make every where full of chakra." Alex said while explaining to Itami the details to perform the jutsu.

"Piece of cake." Itami said with a serious look of determination. now its time to see if he can learn this technique with ease like he does anything else. Beside, this is his number one specialty. So it wouldn't be as a suprise for him to learn it so quick.

Itami begins to focus and concentrate his chakra towards his Alex's nervous system. As he connects to his nervous system, he begins to try and put a hallucination in his head to allow him to hallucinate a world full of darkness. As he tries to perform the jutsu, Alex begins to see tiny black spots forming all around him, but it is clear that it is not enough to block the victims image.

"Good job, but your far from completing the jutsu kid. You have a long way to go before you cover my entire vision with pure darkness. I know you are just learning how to do genjutsu, but like I said. If I did not think you could do it, we would not be here right now." Alex said as he tried to give him motivation to perform the jutsu.

Itami is having real difficulty trying to perform this new jutsu because of his lack of experience he has had with genjutsu. But that will never stop Itami. It does not matter if it takes him forty hours straight to perform this jutsu. Itami will be up for forty hours straight trying to complete it. If he really want to gain true power, he will do whatever it takes to gain true power. He knew from the start this jutsu was not going to be a walk in the park for him. But he is always determined to get stronger and refuses to remain weak. But he is always going to try his best.

"Alright let me try again." Itami says as he tries to attempt to increase the darkness level of the jutsu to cover up Alex's vision.

He begins to add more chakra to his connection with Alex's nervous system in order to create more dark areas in his mind. His sense begins to see the dark spots his hallucinates, being to increase a little. But it is still not nearly enough for Itami to complete the jutsu and completely taking away his vision. He begins to try to push harder as he adds more chakra to he genjutsu. He begin to sweat due to the difficulty of this training and jutsu. But he still proceeds to do numerous attempts. 

This is really starting to piss me off. itami thinks to himself while a good amount of fatigue starts to kick in during his training for this new jutsu. Who would have thought that genjutsu would be this hard to perform even when its his specialty. When he was learning ninjutsu, it wasn't nearly as hard as this. But no matter, the job will be completed either way.

"I know, this is a real difficult jutsu to learn. But I have faith in your abilities and I just know you will come out on top just like you did all those other times were training hard jutsu's. Now lets go, hurry and complete this technique if you want true power." Alex said while giving him the determination he needs to try and complete the jutsu.

Itami see's this jutsu similar to painting. It like you have a bucket of black paint and you have to paint everything black on the opponents vision so he can not see anything, leaving him blind. Itami begins to keep trying to push his chakra to spread out the dark visions in Alex's mind. As he keeps adding more and more chakra to the genjutsu, It is slowly increasing the black spots in Alex's mind.

"A little better, you are getting there. But you still have ways to go unfortunately. I can not stress enough how hard it will take you to learn this jutsu, but you will figure it out in the mean time. Just keep pushing yourself, I got faith in you." Alex said while he continues to keep motivating Itami on trying to complete this technique.

Itami continues to attempt to form the jutsu, but he chooses to try again and start from scratch. As he stands tall and gives himself a twenty second breather. He attempts to try and connect his chakra to Alex's nervous system once again. As he watches him keep trying to perform this jutsu. He can not help but be proud to see a student like his son that is never willing to give up and is always trying to get better. People like that, he considers to be strong shinobi and he has a lot of faith in Itami being a strong shinobi just like himself if not better. He thought it was a good idea that he stopped the jutsu to take a deep breathe and to give himself a chance to think. He has been overdoing it a lot, so it was wise for him to catch himself and notice he needs to cool down a little bit. That is a sense of maturity and patience beginning to grow in Itami. Now that he has his chakra connected to Alex nervous system again, Itami begins to try and add more dark hallucinations in his mind to distort his vision. But it seems like he is only thirty five percent of blocking his sensei's vision.

"Hey Itami lets take a quick break, not too long though. Just take a ten minute break to recover some chakra and catch your breathe. There is no use of straining yourself for no reason. Gather your thoughts first, then come back to the jutsu. Never waste your chakra for no reason until you know exactly how you are going to perform the jutsu being executed." He said with a serious tone and telling Itami to take a quick break.

Itami begins to get on one knee as he starts to feel a great amout of fatigue. Its been some time since he was able to train this hard. But this is good for him if he wants to get stronger. So by no means will he ever quit.

As Itami takes a ten minute break, he begins to meditate he relax his mind before he goes back and attempts the jutsu. Alex was right, it is pointless to keep wasting chakra without a plan on how he is going to execute this jutsu. So it is better for him to gather his thoughts together so he can think about how he will complete the jutsu. Itami thinks he is not using his imagination enough to cover the entire area in his mind with darkness. As Itami begins to feel a little dehydrated, he needs some water to keep himself from dehydrating from working too hard and increasing his body temperature. So he begins to summon rain around him to keep his body cool. 

As he begins to think about what lord Raikage said. There is a storm coming soon. And Kumo is right in the middle of it. If Itami doesn't get strong soon, him and his teammate will die. And he will not let that happen on his watch. So he will get stronger and crush any person that is in his way.

"Seems like you have been slacking a bit from your training, you need to start getting back in the groove of things." His senior says ti Itami. He knows Kumo is a little short on Jounin, so its his job to get him stronger to increase the strength of the village.

"Alright that's enough, I'm ready." Itami says, He gets up from one knee and is ready to give it another go. He is starting to get the hang of it. Hopefully this time it will work out a lot better.

As itami is getting ready to give it another try. He begins to take his time to prepare himsel. Rushing into things is not going to get him anywhere. So he has to take his time and think about what he is trying to do. Now... Itami begins to give the jutsu another try. He takes his time and stands tall, taking a couple deep breathes before he attempts the jutsu again. He focuses his chakra on Alex's nervous system once more. After he successfully connects to his nervous system. Itmai begins to use his chakra and creating the black spots in his sensei's mind. This time he did the jutsu, he was able to produce almost twice as much black area he was able to do last time he performed the jutsu. It is obvious that he is getting the hang of the jutsu. Having about fifty percent of his vision tempered with, he is half way done from completing the jutsu. 

"Hey that was a big jump from last time, now show me how much you have grown since the last time I trined you." His teacher said while informing Itami how close he is getting to successfully completing this jutsu.

I think I am starting to understand this jutsu now and how this genjutsu works. It a lot of imagination that deals with it while you are trying to make your opponent hallucinate something with you chakra. Itami thinks to himself, knowing that he got the hang of the jutsu and hoping he is in the right direction to completing it.

"Good .. good, you are finally getting it. You are half way there Itami, keep pushing. My eyesight is half way out, come one block out my whole vision. You can do it." Alex says while he continues to motivate him to completing this high level jutsu.

Itami still begins to add more chakra and darkness into the jutsu. But the black areas that are meant to block the victims vision, begins to be increasing over the time he has been adding chakra since his last attempt. He has reached fifty five percent of darkness in his Alex's mind. Alex is highly impressed with the way he has been performing the jutsu. He likes how he is using his brain to figure how genjutsu works. One other thing he noticed about him. Every time he explains how to do something to Itami, he never asks him to repeat what he said again. Even when he sometimes talk for like five minutes straight. And nine times out of ten he does what he ask him to do. That tells him that Itami is a good listener and you do not need to keep constantly repeating something to him for him to understand. Though, he is a jounin which is a really high level shinobi. So he shouldn't be too surprised. That takes a lot of skill to do something like that, not everybody can process that much information at once.

Almost there, I can feel it growing stronger every second. Just gotta keep focusing on his chakra. Itami thinks to himself as he is getting frustrated the jutsu is not expanding to blind Alex with darkness. This is very new to him, he never spent this much effort on a jutsu. But its only because he just learned how genjutsu works. So its going to take a lot for him to pull this off.

"Stay calm, the more you get frustrated the more you lose control and lose focus. You have to stay calm and collective in order for this jutsu to work. That is why genjutsu requires a lot of concentration when playing tricks on ones mind and thoughts. So calm down and take another deep breather and start again. No need to rush yourself, you got this." Alex said as he gives Itami advice to stay calm and collective while he performs this jutsu because he needs all the concentration he can get when learning this technique.

"I understand how it works now, this time will be it. I will start from scratch now." Itami says as he takes several deep breathes. This is really taking a lot out of him. But this is what is going to seperate himself from everyone else in the exams. So he needs to kep pushing his limits. This training is also increasing his stamina and pushing his chakra control.

"Good idea." Alex replies. He likes that Itami is taking one step at a time and not rushing. There is no need to rush in training like this.

Itami once again begins to end his attempt at doing the jutsu and relaxes himself for a couple minutes. After he is done resting for a couple minutes, he immediately begins to try to do the jutsu again. For some odd reason, Itami just feels that he has the energy to perform the jutsu this time. What could this feeling be? Is it pure determination boiling in his blood. Whatever it is, will it be enough for him to perform the jutsu? He begins to concentrate his chakra once more. He connects it with his sensei's nervous system trying to manipulate hallucinations through his mind. As he successfully connects to his mind, he sends a great amount of chakra to his nervous system and spreading dark areas around his mind making him eighty percent blind. He was almost there to completing the jutsu.

"Well done Itami, it seems  you are almost there. You only have a little more to go. Keep pushing, you have to keep pushing yourself if you want to become stronger and gain true power!" Alex yells while sending a huge message of motivation to Itami being to close to successfully performing the jutsu.

"A-almost there!" Itami says as he is trying to expand the dark areas in his teachers vision.

Itami is really putting a huge strain on himself when performing this jutsu. But he will put everything he has into this jutsu in order to successfully perform it. He begins to do just that. he puts a huge strain on his body in order to exceed his limits and then suddenly... The jutsu stopped and everything went back to normal. Itami failed the technique once again. He was so close but he was not able to pull through this time. But he didn't really feel down or anything. he understands that nobody can do eveyrthing. There are some things people are gifted in and there are some things that will need much more than knowledge to complete. But this training was not a waste. Itami's stamina definitely increased after these few attempts.

"You are almost there Itami, keep pushing yourself. This is where you find out if you are truly going to become a powerful shinobi. Your a jounin, so play time is over, as a high rank shinobi, you must be able to take risk and always excel to become stronger." Alex says as Itami, He was almost successful in his last attempt at performing the jutsu. He was still impressed of how far he was able to go.

"Damn, almost did it. But.. I feel exhausted. That really took a lot out of me. But I feel like, my stamina increased a bit in this training session. So at least it wasn't all for nothing." Itami said as he tilts left and right feeling like he is about to fall over.

"I am not surprised. Honestly I am surprised you have not passed out. That is what I personally find Surprising. But this will be my last time helping you out with your training. I have a mission I have to get ready for soon, So I'll be busy for the next week or so. Just keep training hard and I promise you, everything that you are doing will be worth it in the future. You will see." Alex says with a honest and noble look in his. He is real proud of Itami and how far he is willing to go through training to get stronger. Seeing him grow from a kid to a man was a intersting journey. He knows he will become stronger.

"But this jutsu right here Itami, is a crucial jutsu and could probably save your life one day. If you are ever backed up into a corner, this genjutsu could be used as an escape route if executed correctly. It can also be used to sneak up on your opponent too, once you take your enemies sight away. Use a jutsu to summon rain, and that will allow you to be undetected by the enemy. But as a young shinobi, it is only natural that you will learn to use you jutsu's appropriately and in a clever way to defeat your opponent. It is almost like a shinobi's natural instinct. So if you ever wanna learn genjutsu and learn to master it. Just hit me up whenever and i'll teach you some." Alex said as he tells Itami the importance of learning these techniques and jutsu's. It is indeed that these jutsu's Itami is learning can not only make him stronger, but could also save his life one day. But with his new squad at his side, he is sure he will teach them true power and get them ready for anything.

"Always treating me like some kid, I will surpass you soon. Better not start slacking. But I understand what you are saying on how these techniques can not only be used as an offensive attack, but also as an escape route to escape from stronger shinobi. With a team under me, I can't have them rushing to their deaths so quickly. But just know, any shinobi I find stronger than. I will surpass them and make sure I can crush them like a fly. After each stronger shinobi I come across, I will keep surpassing them until there is no one left." Itami said with a serious tone of determination. You can tell from the tone of his voice that Itami was not playing around with what he said and that he meant every word that was said without a doubt. Confidence like this can lead to a shinobi's downfall or lead them to their up rise. Lets just hope itami's confidence leads him to his up rise and not his downfall.

"hmph, like always, I love your confidence and your seriousness. Keep training hard Itami, it is amazing to see how much you train to get stronger.. Your power will be needed one day to take this village to the next step in strengths. As a jounin of the village, you know there is war coming soon. So you best be ready for it, that's why Kumo needs more powerful shinobi. We were short a few but strong shinobi have been  awakening before our very eyes. In time, we will be the strongest village." Alex said as he tells Itami his training with him will soon come to an end. His sensei walks away while he was talking and he exits the training grounds.

When Itami heard those words, he saw them as words of encouragement. Glad there was someone who thought the same way as Itami. It will be different not being taught by his teacher after he is done teaching him. But he will have his teammates to train train with him. He will have to make sure they grow strong, the same way Itami has. Even though he still has ways to go. Itami now begins to exit the training grounds. After he had learned the basics of this new jutsu. He will have to touch up on it a bit to make sure he has it down to a science. Itami has learned an A Rank Genjutsu and it is a powerful one. Before he heads home, he decides to go on his daily walk around Kumo. Then Itami begins to think, he should go to the library to do some studying on that village that the Raikage wanted him to do. Itami thought this would be the perfect time to do it. As he makes the Ram hand seal, he would then body flick towards the library to do some studying. Arriving at the library, Itami has never been here before. It looks a bit empty and dark. With only a few people here, at least he will have peace and quiet to get some studying on the village. As Itami walks towards the dozens of book shelves. He can tell they are organzied in alphabetical order.

As he walks towards the end of the book shelves, he begins to look in the "Y" section to search for Yukigakure. As he  finds the "Yu" section, he then begins to look closer into the shelves. Looking closely for a few minutes... he finally finds it. As he grabs the book and finds the closest table to sit down and read the book. He opens the book up slowly and turns to the first page. He looks at the map and it seems.. Yukigakure is right next to Kumo. Itami wasn't even aware, how could he not have realized this. And its a pretty cold country. As he reads through other pages. He reads a little about the geography. A village in a land where it nearly always snows, the buildings are all made of snow blocks and the inhabitants generally live in igloos. Despite the cold, inhabitants tend to wear light clothes. There is strong emphasis on the snow existing to encourage inhabitants to get stronger. 

As Itami has a good brief of what the landscape is like. He continued to read more and he read something interesting. It seems like Yuki is destroyed. But who destroyed it? Itami was curious as to who. Itami would continure to read the book and get the information that was needed from him. Though he will have to ask lord Raikage a few questions to see if he knows anything about it. As Itami gets up and returns the book, he leaves the library and begins to head back home. Itami might come back to do some extra studying and might report back to Lord Raikage to tell him about his findings. As he begins to head right back home, he has grown a little stronger and as found some info about Yuki. He still needs to hit the training grounds more often and see what his team is up to.

(Words: 5300)

Claims:
- 4000 words towards Bringer of Darkness
- 1242 words towards Tree binding death
- 26 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Darkness Rises (p, io) Empty Re: Darkness Rises (p, io)

Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Approved <3
Itami
Itami
Citizen

Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:42 pm
As Itami wakes up to get some more training done at the training grounds. He quickly gets up out of his bed. He gets up out of bed, getting ready for another day of training. After Itami get up out of bed, he goes into the bathroom, brushes his teeth and takes a long hot shower. After his shower, he goes to his kitchen and toast his bread. Then, he drank a glass of water, got everything he needed and he was out the door. 

It was a pretty nice day outside. The sun was shining brighter than usual and but the atmosphere was still a bit dark. The wind was blowing a slight and innocent breeze. The gust was not hard enough to make you wanna cover your face. But it was good enough to cool your body down when being in the sun too long.

When Itami left his house, he decided to stretch before leaving out, he looked at the time as he was getting ready. So he used this time to stretch his muscles before he starts his training. Itami first starts by stretching his arms by pulling them back and moving them in circles while they are extended. Then, he started to stretch his legs. He started with his hamstrings, he leaned to the left so he can stretch his left hamstring first. And then he leaned to the right to stretch his right hamstring. Then he bent over to touch his toes and started stretching the rest of his muscles and joints in his leg. Finally he sat on the floor and extended both legs out making a letter "V" with his legs. Then he stretch both of his legs and touching his toes with the two of his hands as they were extended. After that good stretch he has not done in a while. He was now finally on his way to the training grounds to meet with his sensei.

As he started to approach the training grounds, he did not see anyone waiting there. He liked having the training grounds mostly to himself. He had been a little fatigued since his last training session. His sensei was suppose to be here and help him train again. Getting him back in shape.

As he waited for his sensei, he decided to stop waiting and started to work on his lava element again. He sat criss cross and began to build up chakra and his inner lava element. As he made the tiger hand seal and focused on his chakra, he began to build it more and more as time went past. He felt his body warm up a little as he was building up chakra, trying to let it all out. He hasn't had much time to work on it, but he wants to hurry up and do something with it so he can unlock the true power of his bloodline. Then suddenly, he looked towards the entrance of the training grounds and saw his sensei entering. Itami didn't really care for his precence but at least he can ge into some real training so he can unlock more power. 

"Hey how is it going? I see you working on your wind element. His sensei said as he disregarded the fact that he was late for Itami's training.

"Don't try to play it off like you weren't your late. Usually when you are late it is for a good reason. So I assume something must have happened." Itami said to his teacher.

"Nope, I just overslept a little." His sensei said while laughing and scratching the back of his head.

"......... "  Itami just stood there silent with a straight face. He never really been the type joke around a lot. Some people took it as arrogance but it didn't really matter to him at all.

"Now, I have to get you strong quick. You know things are starting to cook up a bit in the village. And something is coming soon. So we have to get you prepared as quick as possible." His sensei said to Itami.

"Then lets hurry up and begin. I won't get any stronger just sitting here and standing around." Itami said as he had his back against the wall due to his sensei's response to him being late.

"Alright, now. For today's training, we are going to learn a A Rank water style jutsu. Since you have just about mastered the water element, this jutsu should not be that hard for you. But at the same time, it will make you work and it is a very very large jutsu. Probably one of the best jutsu's I will ever teach you." His sensei said as he explains today's training to Itami.

When his sensei said this was going to be a very large jutsu and is probably one of the best jutsu's he will teach him. His face did not really change as he prepared himself for another hard day of training. Itami has been working hard with learning these high level jutsu's with his sensei. So anything less than an A or B rank would not feel like a challenge to Itami, due to all his intense training.

"The best jutsu you'll probably ever teach me? Is it really that great of a jutsu? I do not know teach, you have taught me a lot of strong techniques." Itami said as he does not believe his sensei is telling the truth about this next jutsu being the best jutsu he ever taught him.

"Trust me, I would not lie to you. And yes I am aware I have taught you a lot of amazing jutsu. But when I mean best, I mean this jutsu will probably help you out more than any other jutsu I taught you. It will greatly help your water element. This jutsu is called "Water Release: Great Exploding Colliding Wave." This jutsu is so massive, it will allow you to create an ocean amount of water." His sensei said as he began to explain the next jutsu Itami will be learning.

"That is a lot of water. Now I know what you meant when you said this will probably be one of the best jutsu you taught me." Itami says as he is amazed to the jutsu he is about to learn from his sensei.

"I told you kid, I was not joke around Cha ha. Now, this jutsu starts off with spewing large amounts of water towards the ground. As the water is pushing towards the ground, the water propels you up in the air for about twenty meters.While you are standing on top of that twenty meter pillar of water,  twenty meter waves are forming from that twenty meter pillar and the waves move in all directions. As the water finishes reaching its twenty five meter mark, the water begins to pull your enemies to the center of the pillar as they get caught in your waves. Once the waves are finished they begin to form a sphere with a diameter of fifty meters and the bottom of the sphere remains touching the ground. Anyone caught in the water, the justu makes them lift up towards the center of the water. The jutsu can move the sphere towards any direction at a fast speed so the victims of the jutsu can not try to swim away from the sphere and escape. After the jutsu is done, the water falls back towards the ground making ten meter waves. And these waves will travel in all directions and travel up to 100 meters. As you can see this is a very complex jutsu and there is a lot of steps in ti. But this technique can be very powerful. It can be a way to attack your enemy physically in the water, you could use a jutsu in the water, and you can also drown your opponents." His sensei said as he explained Itami  a very detailed explanation on how this jutsu works and how effective it could be.

"That is a lot of  stuff this one jutsu can do. I mean, I will be able to summon an ocean just like that. I will be having a lot of fun with this jutsu." Itami says as he his super excited and filled with a lot of energy. He can not wait to learn and perfect this jutsu.

"I told you this justu was amazing. Now, I will help you out going step by step on how to perform the technique because there is a lot of steps you must do as you get ready to execute it." His sensei says before they officially get started with their training.

"But sensei, do I even have enough chakra to do this jutsu? I mean to summon a whole ocean, that is kind of a lot if you ask me." Itami says as he is curious to how he will perform a jutsu this massive.

"Trust me. You got more than enough chakra. Like I have said before, I know my student. You should not even be know how to do most of these jutsu's I have been teaching you. A lot of these jutsu's I have been teaching would take most shinobi at least a rank of chunin about a week or two to learn. You did them in less than a day. That is amazing Itami, that is the sign of a prodigy right now. What you are doing right now and in the past few days is unheard of right now." His sensei said as he expressed to Itami how special he is to learn jutsu's at a unrealistic amount of time.

"Whatever, lets hurry up and do this." Itami says with a smirk.

"But first, before we perform this jutsu, we must first go somewhere with a whole lot of space and field because this jutsu can really destroy a lot of property in the village. Most of all it can take away a lot of lives, so follow me." His sensei said as they both began to walk somewhere far far away from equipment and property.

"Now, lets get this training started. Lets start by creating water around you and aiming towards the ground and aim it towards you. And after that, make it so the water picks you up about twenty meters in the air." His sensei said as he walks Itami step by step on how to perform the jutsu.

Itami starts to build up his water element and chakra as he prepares to perform the first part of the jutsu. He creates a fence of water that surround him and waves start rushing towards Itami. Itami concentrated on controlling the waves and allowing them to go under his feet and push him up to the air for about five meters. 

"Come on, you have to go higher than that. You must hit at least twenty meters in the air, five is not nearly enough." His sensei said as he is walking Itami through his jutsu.

"Alright." Itami said with a determined facial expression.

Itami added more water and chakra to his waves and the water pushed Itami further up into the air. Itami has now reached about ten meters in the air, but he was still not far enough. He began to keep adding more and more chakra and water to his waves. The waves were slowly increasing his altitude and his waves pushed him up to fifteen meters after a few minutes. Then as a couple more minutes went by, Itami had finally reached his goal twenty meters in the air,

"Alright good, you got the first part down packed. Now with that water you created, you must create more water and push it out hard in all directions. But do not push it out hard until you know you have enough water built up because the waves needs to go twenty five meters in all directions in order for this jutsu to be successful." His sensei says as he stress Itami to build up a lot of chakra before he lets out the waves from the pillars.

"Alright, here It goes." Itami said as he prepares to build up a lot of chakra.

Itami begins to build up a of water using his chakra. As he builds up his chakra, he does not know if it is enough to get the water to reach twenty five meters going all directions. So Itami chose to keep building up more chakra because he rather the water go further than twenty five meters than it not being enough. And if it is not enough, the jutsu will not be complete and he will have to start the entire process all over again.

"How will I know if I have enough chakra built up or not?." Itami says since he is curious to figuring out how.

"I can not really tell you that for sure kid, as a shinobi you just have to know these things. It is more of a natural instinct, you will feel if you have enough water built up or not, trust me." His sensei says as he answers Itami's question.

"Okay." Itami responds.

Itami is not sure how he will feel if he has enough chakra. But he rather have more than not enough, so he continues to build his chakra and water. As Itami sits on top of the twenty meter pillar of water, after a few minutes he started to feel something. He did not know what this feeling was and he really was not physically feeling anything. But he just had this sense that told him it was enough chakra. Maybe this is what his sensei was talking about when he said it was like an instinct. As Itami trusted that feeling that he just felt, he began to let out his chakra and created the waves from the pillar. Waves from the pillar began to come out with a lot of force as they were leaving the pillar. As the pillars were moving at great power and speed through the field, the waves had just reached ten meters away from the pillar. Itami was feeling a bit of nervousness and scared it was not enough water to complete the jutsu. But the waves did not seem like they were going to stop any time soon, they just kept going and going until suddenly. The waves have reached the twenty five meter mark. Itami had water spread out in a fifty meter diameter around him. This was the most water Itami had ever summoned out of all his jutsu's that dealt with water. And he still had more than enough chakra left over. This shows Itami chakra has increase drastically over the past week of intense training.

"Now, try to make a sphere of water form around you Itami. When you make the sphere you must reach the top of the pillar you are standing on. So the sphere's diameter will be fifty meters and twenty meters high. You will need a lot of water to fill up that amount of space kid. So prepare to give it all you got and have a lot of patience." His sensei says as he warns Itami how difficult and how much time consuming it will take to complete this jutsu.

"Oh my gosh. That is a lot of water teach. But I am positive I can do it, so here I go." Itami said as he has a lot of motivation and determination built up inside of him.

Itami concentrates because he knows he has a lot of water to build up. So he waits patiently as he builds up his chakra and water. After a few minutes Itami felt like he was no where near to completing the sphere. Fifty meters wide and twenty meter high is a lot of water for a young twelve year old genin should be doing. But with Itami work ethic, this will be like any other day to him. The water had reached about two meters high and that is even a lot. Considering the diameter of the sphere is fifty meters long., which is almost one third of a football field. Itami concentrates and takes his time as he builds up his chakra and water. Since this is Itami's first time doing the jutsu, it will take him longer to build up the amount of water. Normally the sphere should already be formed right now if Itami new how to perform this jutsu well. But after a few more minute has passed, The sphere has reached about five meters high. Still has a long way but he is making a lot of progress.

"Do not worry, once you do this jutsu the first time. The next time you do it, you will be able to form the sphere in a couple seconds because your body will remember how much chakra you needed to perform this jutsu. So do not get frustrated when you see the water filling up slowly. So take your time." His sensei said as he was telling Itami to take his time because this is his first time ever performing the jutsu. 

Itami takes his sensei's advice and decides to take it slow when filling up the water. But at the same time, if Itami wants to learn this jutsu perfectly. He is going to have to fill the water quickly and efficiently even though this is just training. As Itami starts to build up more and more water and chakra, the sphere begins to fill up quicker than it was before. The sphere has reached about ten meters high. At this pace, Itami will be done filling up the water in a couple of minutes. 

"You are moving at a good pace kid, you are moving faster than I thought you would. Now come on, keep pushing." His sensei said as he gives Itami motivation on completing the jutsu. 

Itami is still steadily adding more water and chakra to the sphere. As he begins to fill up the sphere quickly, the sphere has reached fifteen meters high and is seventy five percent from being finished. The only thing that was going through Itami's mind was how much water he was able to produce. This amount of water would be very useful for Itami when he uses his water jutsu's. Since he would be able to cover the entire environment with water over a fifty meter radius. After Itami has finally built up enough chakra and water. He releases it out quickly, allowing the sphere to quickly reach its goal of twenty meters. Now Itami has successfully completed the jutsu, and is able to make a fifty meter wide sphere full of water.

"That is it, there it is. You finally did it." His sensei said as he congratulates him for completing.

"Wow, this is a lot of water. This is a massive jutsu and I am not even close to running out of chakra yet." Itami says after he completes the jutsu.

"Alright, now that you have finally completed the jutsu, it is time to release it. But be careful because once you release this jutsu, the water will create ten meter high waves that with a huge force. And the waves are going to travel one hundred meters in all directions from where the center of the sphere was. Even after you are done the jutsu, there is still more to it after it is release." His sensei says as he explains to Itami the effects of releasing the jutsu.

"This jutsu still has a couple tricks up its sleeves even after I release it. It can not get no better than this. I can not believe I was able to perform this jutsu so quickly. All thanks to the student and the mastermind behind it." Itami says while laughing as he is intrigued to that the jutsu can still do damage even after it has been released.

Itami releases the jutsu, and the water immediately began to make huge ten meter waves going in all directions. And just like his sensei said, there was a lot of force within the waves and they went on for about one hundred meters before they ran out of water to keep going. His sensei had to jump high in the air and run on the oncoming water or it will wash him away one hundred meters. After the water had reached the on hundred meter mark, the field they were training in was soaked and covered with water. 

"This was a good day of training kid, this jutsu can be used in a lot of waves. Later on I will teach you how to make water sharks with you chakra so you can use them on your opponents while in the massive sphere. But before I do that, I have one more A Rank jutsu I want to teach you and that will be the last one I teach you until you. But I can still teach you jutsu's but they will be B Rank and below. I just wanted you to get used to working on the high level jutsu's first, so when you do lower level jutsu's. They won't be a problem for you at all and you can knock them quick. I am trying to make you more than ready and not on every body else level, I want you to surpass every body. That is why me and Ashura decided to train you." His sensei says as he explains to Itami how his training will go for now on.

"I spoke to the raikage not too long ago. He told me to do some study on Yukigakure. It has a pretty intersting history. Its like a tudra and it was destroyed by someone. But I do not know who that person was. It didn't give much details about. But I have to report back to raikage and tell him about my findings soon." Itami says to his sensei.

"That is why I like training you, always looking to gain power and crush anyone who comes your way. Well, that is all for today though kid. See you tomorrow to learn another last A Rank jutsu." His sensei says as he walks away from the training grounds.

"Alright." Itami says as he leaves the training ground also.

Now Itami is heading back home after learning a massive jutsu. He is going to walk around the village and if he is lucky, maybe he might run into his team members. He has not seen him since the last time they met. Which was for the first time. They did not even have a chance to do much after they first met. But Itami knows they are probably training. they seemed like that type of group to train on their own. That is why Itami is ready to get stronger just incase if anything comes to our village. 

As the alarm wakes up Itami for another day of training. Itami quickly turned off his loud and annoying alarm. He hurries up and rushes out of bed as if he had an important duty that was to be done today. Like the village was being under attack or something. But to Itami, that is how important training is to him. So he got out of his bed and did his routine morning schedule. He went in the bathroom to go brush his teeth and went to take a shower. Then he put on his clothes and ate some breakfast. He eats the same thing for breakfast. He toasts some whole wheat bread and drinks a tall glass of water. Then he is on his way to the training ground. Itami was always like this, train hard so when he fights people at his age or rank he can easily beat them quickly. Itami is not a fan of long fights, he likes to keep them short and quick.

Itami is still proceeding to the training grounds to train with his sensei. Itami is not too far from being done with his sensei's training until he will have to train on his. He told Itami when he finishes these few jutsu, he will teach him a few more jutsu and that will be it for Itami's training with him. Itami been surpassed his sensei's expectations. His sensei has never trained someone who can learn a jutsu as quick and efficient as Itami. Even when he first met Iami as a genin who has not learned much in the past and just started training seriously, he was learning back to back A Rank jutsu's like it was nothing. And Itami never takes a day off even when it is his day off. Now he is getting ready to approach the training ground. As he enters the training ground, he see's his sensei right there waiting for him.

"Alright lets do this again." Itami said as he greets his teacher as he approaches the training grounds.

"Nothing much, just waiting for you so we can get this training going." His sensei said after he saw Itamiapproach him and how he did not want to be there.

"I think I will stretch a little before we get started." Itami says as he begins to stretch out his muscles to get prepared for training.

"Sure, do what ever you have to do kid." His sensei says as he waits for Itami to finish stretching so they can begin training

Itami begins to stretch out his arms first to start his stretching. He puts his right arm across his shoulder and he begins to stretch it out. Then he switches to his left arm and he does the same thing. Then he puts his arms back so he can stretch them in a different angle. After he finished stretching his arms, then he moves on to the legs. Before he begins to stretch his legs, he sits on the ground first and spreads his legs out wide. Then he leans over to the right leg and stretches that leg out. Then he does the same to the left leg and he leans over to that leg and stretches that leg out. After he stretches his legs sitting down, he will perform a couple more stretches and he will be done. Itami begins to stand up and bends over to touch his toes, as he stretches out the rest of thee areas of his legs. After that, he leans over to the right to stretch and touches his left knee. Then finally. he leans over to the left and touches his right knee to finish off his stretching.

"You done?" His sensei says as he is curious if Itami finished his training.

"Yeah, I am finish, now we can begin the training." Itami said as he has a slight look of determination in his face. He may not look ready, but Itami is always ready for any task.

"Alright, since you are done stretching lets begin. This next jutsu should be roughly easy. This is an A Rank jutsu, it is call 'Five Feeding Sharks.' You basically put your hand on the surface of water and you summon five sharks using your chakra. You can use this jutsu while you are using that other A Rank jutsu I taught you, Great Colliding Explosive Wave jutsu. You can summon the huge sphere of water and use those sharks in the water to hit you opponent. So this jutsu and the Great Colliding Explosive Wave jutsu will be a excellent combination to use when fighting an opponent. Especially a fire opponent, a fire opponent should be an automatic win for you if you play your cards right." His sensei said as he was explaining to Itami how effective this jutsu can be when combined with his other jutsu. 

"You are right. This jutsu would go perfect with the sphere I created last time. That would make a perfect combination to use against someone." Itami says as he is intrigued to what his sensei said about combining his two jutsu's.

"One other thing about the Five Feeding Sharks jutsu, since the sharks are made of water. They can always regenerate since they would be inside a sphere full of water. Plus your chakra is infused with the water making it even easier to regenerate back to its original form. But if they are hit hard enough, they will not be able to regenerate." His sensei says as he explains other benefits this jutsu has because it is surrounded by water so the sharks can generate.

"So the sharks are going to ride inside the water??" Itami asks after his sensei's explanation.

"Sort of but not exactly. But it is something similar. They have to be formed in order to move, you understand what I am saying?" His sensei said.

"Yeah I understand." Itami says as he nods his head to confirm he understands.

"Now lets get started, I do not want to waste time and have you perform the Great Exploding Colliding Wave jutsu. We will just find a lake and let you perform the jutsu there." His sensei says as he explains how their training will begin.

"Wouldn't it be better if I did use the jutsu so I can practice using it with my Great Exploding Colliding Wave jutsu. I could practice the combo now." Itami requested as he responds to his sensei's decision.

"That could work but that jutsu take some time to form and if you learn how to do the five feeding sharks technique on a lake. You will automatically know how to perform it on the sphere, its not much of a difference really. But you can practice it on your own time if you want to. Whenever our training is done, you can do what ever training you feel is necessary to get you stronger. That is also one other big aspect to becoming a strong shinobi." His sensei responds to Itami's request about training with the Great Exploding Colliding Water jutsu.

"Oh okay I see. Yeah maybe I will give it a try later on." Itami said in response.

"Now lets head over to the lake, shall we." His sensei says as he about to head out to the lake.

"Yeah lets go." Itami says in response to his sensei.

He and Itami begin to walk towards the lake by the training grounds. That is where Itami will be trying to perform his five feeding sharks jutsu and have them swim around the lake. This is the same lake they used when they were training for other water jutsu's. The lake is pretty big and useful for training with water jutsu's. He and Itami begin to approach the lake. As they approach the lake, they begin to use their chakra to walk on the surface of the water. Itami will perform the technique while standing on the water.

"Okay kid. Now I will demonstrate for you haw the jutsu should be done for you real quick. You have to put your chakra on the tip of your five fingers because that is where each shark will come out. Then you put your entire hand on the surface of the water and release the five sharks." His sensei says as his explains to Itami how to do the jutsu exactly.

His sensei started focusing his chakra on his finger tips. After he focused his finger tips, he put his entire hand on the water and immediately five sharks cam bursting out from under the water. They were bright and blue because of the chakra that was infused in them. You could see their big fins coming out of the water. But you could also see them clearly because they had that bright blue color in them. His sensei was able to control them using his five fingers. As Itami looked at him performing the jutsu. He thought to himself how easy this jutsu looked. Compared to everything else he has done, this jutsu was nothing to him. He does not have to worry about building up a lot of water because the water is already here for him to use. So he would not have to waste time to do that. The sharks his sensei has summoned also were moving pretty quick. But what can you expect, they were sharks after all. That is their natural environment and their only environment. 

"I will send on of them at you, try hitting them and see what will happen if you hit one." His sensei says as he tells Itami to be prepared.

"Right." Itami says.

Itami looked around at all five of the sharks. As four of them started swimming away a little. It was clear the last one left was going to be the one coming after him. As the shark was coming at Itami at full speed. Itami prepared and waited to attack the target. As the shark reached about one meter away from Itami the shark quickly with no hesitation jumped out the water and went straight towards Itami. As the shark was coming straight for Itami, he jumped into the air and threw a powerful right round kick at his target and hit the shark on its left side. After Itami was able to successfully land the kick on the shark, as soon as the shark went right back into the water. Itami saw the shark regenerate as if it was never hit by his right round kick. Itami was amazed it was able to regenerate that quickly. This made it even more interesting for Itami to learn that jutsu. Not only was the shark able to regenerate, there will be another four that will be able to generate while going after an opponent. This jutsu would be absolutely perfect for his Great Exploding Colliding Water jutsu, Itami thought.

"Now it is your turn, now remember everything I told you." His sensei said after he demonstrated how to perform the jutsu and what the sharks will do.

"Right." Itami said as he begins to do the jutsu.

Itami concentrates on focusing his chakra on all five of his fingers. As he is trying to get his chakra on all five of his fingers, it seems he only has chakra infused to three of his fingers instead.

"You have to get the chakra on all five of your fingers kid, three will not cut it." His sensei says as he explains to Itami he needs to focus his chakra on all five of his fingers in order for his jutsu to work.

Itami concentrates even more and focuses his chakra on all five fingers. But it seems he focused chakra on all five of his fingers but some chakra on one finger have more than the others. Making some fingers have more chakra than the others and making it uneven.

"No no no, that will not due either. You must have the same amount of chakra on all fingers equally or it will come out weird. Some sharks will be bigger than others and they will look uneven. You want all the sharks to be the same size and equal in power." His sensei says as he explains to Itami he need chakra to be equal on each finger or the jutsu can come out uneven.

Itami starts the jutsu all over again. He once again, focuses his chakra on his finger tips and concentrates. He is now starting to build up his chakra on his fingers and he successfully has them even. Even though Itami has them even, his sensei as a weird look on his face because something seems off about Itami's chakra on his finger tips. He think there is not enough chakra built up in his fingers. But he remains quiet and lets him perform the jutsu anyway. He will learn why it did not come out right after he performs it. As Itami put his hand on the surface of the water, five sharks began to rush out of his fingers and started to swim out fast in water. As Itami looked at the sharks, he noticed they were half the size of his sensei's sharks because he did not add enough chakra to his finger tips.

"They look kind of small compared to yours huh." He said with an embarrasses laugh after he performed the jutsu and the sharks came out smaller than expected.

"It is because you did not build enough chakra in your finger tips. You have to build up twice as much chakra as you did last time and keep them even, then perform the jutsu. You are in the right direction and you know how to perform the jutsu already. You just made on little mistake and that made a huge difference. Now lets do it again and this time build up more chakra in your finger tips." His sensei says as he explains to Itami where he messed up on and why his sharks were half the size of his sharks.

"Oh okay, I thought something felt a little off when I was performing the jutsu. I just felt like there was more to it than that and I should have lost way more chakra than that. But okay here I go again." Itami says as he prepares to perform the jutsu again.

Itami starts the jutsu all over again and prepares to perform one more time. He once again, focuses his chakra on his finger tips and concentrates on putting the chakra in them evenly. He has reached the same amount of chakra he did last time and now he knows that he needs to double that. Now Itami begins to add more chakra to his finger tips and begins to spread it out evenly. He is almost there to having his chakra evenly among his finger tips. Now, Itami finally has the amount of chakra in his finger tips needed to perform the jutsu. He immediately puts his five fingers on the surface of the water and prepares to perform the jutsu. After he released his chakra out into the water. Five huge sharks came rushing out of his fingers straight into the water. These sharks were the same size as his sensei's sharks. It was clear that Itami easily able to perform this jutsu. Compared to other jutsu Itami has learned, it was no surprise he was able to learn this one so quickly.

"Good job, but this one was a little easy compared to the other jutsu's I have been teaching you." His sensei says after Itami successfully completed the jutsu.

"Yeah I know, this one was a piece a cake. After that one minor mistake, I was able to learn from it easily." Itami said in response to his sensei.

"And that is what it is all about kid, learning from your mistakes and being able to correct them. One more thing, you still have not seen your team in while. You should probably see what they are doing one of these days just to check up on them and make sure they aren't slacking." His sensei asks Itami.

"Nope have not seen them since the first time we met, I take a walk around the village everyday and never see them. Maybe it is just we be at the right places at the wrong time sort of thing." Itami said while laughing.

"You will see him soon. But anyways, good day of training today kid. We finished kind of early today, so you have the rest of your day to yourself. Now, I will see you tomorrow kid." His sensei says as he walks away from the lake.

"Alright teach I will see you tomorrow too." Itami says as his teacher leaves.

Itami is still standing on the surface of the lake and has his sharks out. He still remains to practice controlling the sharks as they move through the water. He begins to control them for a couple more minutes before he leaves the area as well. As he is practicing his jutsu, Itami starts to think his team. Hopefully they have been practicing and getting stronger for the next time they meet. Itami does not know how they have been since the last time they met. But he knows they are most likely doing something to get stronger. And Itami will soon try his best to show them what true power  is. Hopefully the team of shinobi will be more than ready when it is time to take on real missions around the village. And crush everyone and anything in their way. Itami can not wait to unlock his true potential. His thirst for blood has never stopped ever since that day... When he first came to Kumo. But after learning more jutsu and becoming more powerful.  He will be one step closer to become one of the strongest shinobi in the world. And with his team under him, he will make sure they pick up the slack and don't fall behind.

Itami begins to disband the jutsu and starts walking off the lake. Itami has a lot of time to kill after his training. It has been a while since his training was finished this quick. As Itami begins to leave the training grounds, he begins to take his daily walk around Kumogakure and calls it a day. Soon Itami will have to meet up with the raikage soon and tell him about his findings about Yuki. But he also told the Kage that he was trying to get a lot strong before he does that. So he knows that Itami is doing other things. So he understands he isn't stalling in anything along those lines. But Itami will soon gain more power to crush all those against him and have the world in chaos.

(Words: 7010)

Claims:
- 35 stats
- 4450 words towards Lava Release: Melting Apparition Technique 
- 2560 words towards great Exploding colliding wave
Itami
Itami
Citizen

Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:01 am
bump
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:38 pm
Approved
Itami
Itami
Citizen

Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:29 am
As Itami's alarm wakes him up, it was time for another day of training. He is ready to grow even more stronger, he has learned a lot from these past few days. Itami is in the best possible shaoe he has ever been in his entire life. He has been improving his speed and his strength. He is definitely getting a lot stronger over these few days of training. His sensei told him yesterday that he will teach him a jutsu far more difficult than any other technique he has learned. His teacher always tells him that he better be prepared to work his ass off because this jutsu is not a walk in the park. He would really have to put a lot of time and effort into it. But nothing is ever to much for Itami.

As he wakes up and gets ready. He quickly brushes his teeth and takes a shower. Then he puts on his clothes, eats his breakfast, and he is on his way to the training grounds. As he locks his door, he quickly sprints to the training ground at full speed to get his training started as soon as possible.When he arrives at the training grounds, he already see's his sensei standing there waiting for him. The teacher just had that look on his face, a face that showed that he knew he was about to work this kid harder than he as ever worked in his life. But he had high hopes for Itami. As Itami started walking towards  the father, the only thing that was going through his mind was "what kind of technique am I going to learn and what will it do?" He was ready to learn this last jutsu from him. This was going to be the last training session for a while.

"Hey there, I hope your not feeling like yesterday. Because with this next jutsu, your going to need every ounce of energy you got in your body plus more." His sensei said with a smirk.

"Just hurry up and get on with it, I have other things that need to get done today. So stop wasting my time with this chatter." Itami said to his sensei.

"You are always so impatient, confident as always huh Itami? But do not get too confident, because even shinobi of my caliber have trouble learning how to do this jutsu. So if you are able to learn this jutsu, I promise you Itami. You are in a good direction to becoming a strong shinobi and crushing anyone who comes near you." His sensei said with a truthful tone.

As soon as he said even shinobi of his caliber hand trouble learning this jutsu, Itami was more than ready and wanted to start immediately. He already knows how he is going to learn and master a technique that even a shinobi as skillful as his teacher has trouble doing. All sorts of negative thoughts were were being erased in Itami's head. He was ready to start now. He stands and awaits for his sensei's orders. With is ideals and his way of thinking. Itami plans on showing the world what it means to be a true shinobi. Most things in the ninja world will not just come that easy, you have to work for what you deserve. And that is what he has learned though his days of being a shinobi.

"Now, the jutsu I will be teaching you is called the "Rain Tiger at Will" Technique. You remember that jutsu I taught you called "Hiding in the Rain"?" The sensei said.

"Yeah." Itami said.

"Well it is sort of similar to that jutsu. Instead, this time you are going to be able to spread the rain in a one hundred meter radius instead of thirty meters and the sky will become darker when activated. But this jutsu can also be used as a sensory type jutsu. The rain pellets are infuse with your chakra and anyone who touches the rain. You will be able to pinpoint there exact location in that one hundred meter radius. Plus, the water you created will aid in your water jutsu." The sensei explained.

"A sensory type jutsu with the use of rain.. sounds a bit interesting. I can see a lot of usefulness for this technique. Could also aid in some of my water jutsu." Itami said as he was intrigued.

"Exactly, now your thinking. Now lets begin. I will start off with a demonstration. Just like you Hiding in the Rain  technique, you must combine your chakra with your water element to activate the rain. But you will have to push yourself even more to reach that one hundred meter goal. After the rain is completed, add a little more chakra to detect your enemies within the vicinity." His sensei said to him..

His sensei stood straight, did the bird, rat, ox, monkey, rat,and snake hand seals in that order and preceded to combine his chakra with water element. After he mixed those two component and finished the hand seals that were required for the jutsu. The cloud began to grow dark and the wind got a little heavier. The sun started to get covered by the cloud as he was performing the jutsu. As the sky grew darker and darker, it began to rain lightly. As the light rain went on for about a couple seconds, it became to rain heavily around the area in a one hundred meter radius. It was obvious the jutsu was a success. He was amazed of how he increased the radius of the rain and even tripling the distance of the rain. Itami was ready and knew that he was going to learn a strong jutsu.

The rain began grew less heavier and heavier. Then eventually the rain stopped and the sky was now blue again. Itami was also a bit shocked on how everything cleared up so fast and easily. As his sensei began to wrap up the jutsu. It was now time for Itami to perform the jutsu. He was nervous and intimidated of how hard it will be to execute this jutsu, but the young shinobi was prepared for anything.

"Alright now it is your turn. Remember everything i explained." The sensei said.

"Got it." Itami responded.

Itami now began to get ready and prepared himself to perform the technique. He stood tall and took a deep breathe and began to fuse his chakra with his water element. As he was fusing his water element and chakra, he began to do the bird, rat, ox, monkey, rat,and snake hand seals in that order. After he finished doing the hand seals, Itami was ready to do the jutsu. 

"Alright here it goes.." Itami said.

The sky began to get darker and darker. The sun was being blocked by the high density cloud blocking its rays. It started off with a light drizzle of rain and began to rain a little heavier. After a few seconds of medium rain, it turned into heavy rain. Unfortunately, he was only able to push the jutsu radius up to forty meters instead of the jutsu's goal, one hundred.

"You got it further than last time, but you gotta keep adding more water and chakra to make it go out wider. Come on keep pushing!" His sensei yelled. 

Itami began to keep fusing more and more of his chakra with his water element but the jutsu began to become unstable. Due to himfusing a lot more chakra than water when both of them should be some what balanced. But because he continued to keep adding more and more chakra and not enough water, the jutsu began to be unstable and eventually stopped. And immediately the sky began to light up by the suns rays and the rain began to stop quickly. He's breathing a little hard after using that amount of chakra at once. He began to feel a little fatigue after that one trial.

"You got it past thirty meters easily, that is good. But we still have a long way until you reach the on hundred meter goal. But I noticed that you were fusing a lot more chakra than you were water. Remember one of the most important steps in this jutsu process is balancing those two components in order for this jutsu to come out successful. You have to balance them equally. Now lets try again." The sensei said after his failed attempt to perform the jutsu.

"Damn, I did not even notice I was adding more chakra than water. I guess I got a little carried away. Alright, time to go again. Round two." Itami said.

He began to prepare for the jutsu once again. He started fusing his chakra with his water element and made sure this time the two components were balance with each other. After he did that, he began to perform the required hand seals for the jutsu. Now he's ready to perform the jutsu once more. As he started to do the jutsu. The sky began to grow darker and darker again. The sun's ray were being blocked from the dark clouds again. The rain started to come down light and as time grew, the rain came down heavier and heavier each second. The jutsu was done correctly but he was only able to reach forty-five meter this time.Getting frustrated as to  why it is not going any further. Itami starts adding more and more of the two components needed to start the jutsu, water and chakra.

"Almost there, just a litte more." Itmai yelled after not reaching the one hundred meter goal.

The rain's radius started to increase a little. Giving it an extra five meters making his jutsu radius a total of fifty meters. He is halfway to reaching his goal but he will not give up that easily. Even though he was only able the execute half the jutsu. His sensei was still amazed as to how quick he was able to get even this far in less than twenty minutes. He has never seen anything like it. Even his teacher had some trouble making it this far when performing this jutsu. His sensei is convinced that he has something special in him. 

"Come on Itami! You are halfway, push yourself. You have to exceed every limit you reach in order to be the strongest. Lets go!" His sensei yelled.

Itami used the motivation to execute the jutsu even further but somehow it just felt like everything he was doing was not working. As the time went by, he was fusing his chakra and water bit by it at a time. Can he really perform this jutsu and should he just call it a day and try to do it another time. Itami has all the time in the world to learn this jutsu. Why is he so eager to finish today. That is because he has heart and just hates thought of anyone passing or exceeding him. The only thing that was going through his mind was think about how he wasnt to be able to crush anyone that approaches him. And the last thing he would ever let happen is his studnets or anyone else surpass him and become stronger than him. He begins to keep adding more and more water and chakra. Judging by the radius of the rain, Itami has hit sixty meters of rain from the jutsu.

"I am at sixty right now. Getting closer." Itami says while breathing hard.

"Come on Itami keep pushing, I know you can do it. I believe in you. Just remember to not add too much water or too much chakra to the jutsu. That will allow it to become unstable and fail. Concentrate Itami, come one! You are not that far from the hundred meter goal." His sensei said.

Itmai his having real trouble because he was never been pushed like this before. He has not even been pushed that far from when he was learning how to do the any of his lava techniques. So everything that was happening today was all new to Itami. He still continues to try to exceed his limit but then suddenly. He fell to the ground and the blue sky started to appear again and the clouds began to turn white. The rain began to stop and the wind went back to normal speed. His sensei looked at him while he was on the ground. Waiting for him to get back up and give it another go.

"Hurry and get back up, your not a genin or a chunin. You are a jounin now, learning these jutsu is essential to your arsenal. You said you wanted power, then get and work for it." His sensei said to Itmai as he begins to get back up.

"Shut up, you should know more than anyone I won't give up. I don't care what the cost is, I will not stop until I know this jutsu from this jutsu from the back of my head. Once I am done with this jutsu. I'll be using it as if it was an E rank jutsu.." Itami says as he gets up from almost passing out because he over did it.

"Now hurry and get back up, you still need to perform this jutsu correctly." His sensei said to Itami.

"Here I go." Itami said with a deep look of determination.

His sensei knows that he has what it takes to become a powerful shinobi, even a more powerful one than himself. But as a shinobi, you have to learn to make your own decision  and going through with them. Itami will have to get stronger on his own after this, and his sensei is not even worried about that. Since he has a team now, he cannot afford to pick up the clack even if he wanted to. So, Itami is getting ready to perform the jutsu once again. He knows there is a chance of him almost passing out again if he keeps going on like this. But he is not thinking about that right now. He is just focusing on getting the job done at this moment. So he stands up tall but you can notice a sense of fatigue in his movements and he was still trying to overcome it. So, now he  is preparing to do the jutsu once again. He is getting ready to fuse his chakra with his chakra with his water element. As he is doing that, he starts trying to combine more than he did on his last attempt. He now begins to do the required hand signs for the jutsu, bird, rat, ox, monkey, rat,and snake hand seals were done in that order. Now that Itami has completed the required techniques to ignite the jutsu. The clouds start to grow darker. But they seem a little darker than usual. Could it be from him adding more of his chakra and water element to the jutsu this time? Possibly. The clouds start to block the view of the sun and its rays again. As it began to rain, the rain was getting heavier and heavier each second. Even after doing the jutsu again for another attempt. Itami had finally did it, he made the rain reach its maximum distance and he can sense things around him though the rain. 

"There it is Itami, that will end our training for today. There is nothing left for me to teach you." His sensei would say to Itami. Itami would then nod his head and dispel the jutsu. Leaving the training grounds after his final day of training.

(Words: 2629)

Claims:
- 12 stats giving me max stats
- 2629 words towards Rain tiger at will
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:09 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum