Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Just Business - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Business

Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:34 pm
Kirino smiled slightly, as Ganki commented on the amount of money she really had. ”Well I didn’t want to tell you how much I really had, but I also wanted you to know I am serious as a customer. I have plans you see and those plans require weapons and armor. So, I hope we are able to do business again in the future.”

So, this guy sees I have a bunch of money and then says I’m going to pass out a few minutes after he places the seal on me. Kirino was about to suggest that they should probably move closer to her home then, as she took the set of contacts from the man’s hand. But he seemed interested in keeping the girl as a customer, so he gave her a business card. Apparently, if she wrote to the sakura office Ganki would show up. Must be able to move quickly if he can do that, instead of sending some sort of representative.

Kirino placed the contacts into her violet bra as she took the business card. ”I’ll be sure to write especially if this stuff works.”

”The hokage building sure, follow me.” The girl would walk for a short distance before pointing to a building that eclipsed all of the others. ”That’s it right there.” (OOC note, I only told Ganki because I assume its public knowledge he could get anywhere from anyone.)

Once, the building was shown the girl felt Ganki’s hand upon her neck. She felt as the chakra flowed into her and took off picking up her fox in her hurry. She ran through the streets as quickly as she could until she was at her door. Where she would quickly open it with her key and leave the door unlocked hiding her money under the couch, before stumbling to the bed and falling unconscious.  
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:40 am
His goal was nearly done, with this payment he recieved, it would bring him up to 7500 ryo. Of course it was not enough, not to the money seeking capitalist Ganki Sakura. He watched the little girl run off, with her pet fox, he keeps his sights on her, while contemplating his next move. Now, with the location of the Hokage building known, Ganki needed to head over there, just to see what his EX kage was up too.

After she disappears within the crowd, he himself makes his way towards the hokage building.

((Exit)))

---

Claims:

+4500 Ryo
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:08 pm
Claiming Curse seal of Kidomaru, lenses, and -4500 Ryo. Exit
Rin Togakawa