Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Phoenix Fury (Exam Retake) Empty Phoenix Fury (Exam Retake)

Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:25 am
After Azure's first lose in a real shinobi fight he questioned his ability to reach his dream or becoming a medical Ninja and going on missions with Ren but after a few hits from his dad's encouragement ball he was back in his right mind. He took a day to rethink his battle plan and what not to do this time, he spent all night thinking of ways to beat someone that was stronger than him but they all ended up with him taking large amounts of damage and other times losing a limb or two. The next day Mr. Phoenix woke Azure up by splashing water on him "ERK!!" he shouted jumping out his bed and on to the floor "Time to train Azure." Mr. Phoenix told his son with a cold and serious tone in his voice "Did you have to use artic cold water I'm all cold now." Azure said ringing the blue half of his hair on to the floor "Now get ready!" he said throwing a giant boulder at him "HOW DID THAT EVEN FIT IN TO MY ROOM!!??" Azure shouted as he quickly jumped out his bedroom window and landed out on fire escape. 

[WC 200]
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Phoenix Fury (Exam Retake) Empty Re: Phoenix Fury (Exam Retake)

Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:43 am
Azure looked back at his room to see that the window was still in tact and that his grandmother never yelled at him for make so much noise (Wait what don't tell me?) he thought to himself as he turned around to see that his grandmother standing with fresh dry clothes "Come on dear you want to be late for your retake do you?" she asked with a cheerful smile and tone in her voice. (I nearly forgot that was today.) he told himself as he jumped down from the fire escape and hugged his grandma "Thank you." he muttered as he took the close and ran inside to change before he anyone saw him in his bunny pj's. After a shower and change of clothes, Azure went over what to think during the fight with his father "Now remember that not everyone is the same so you can't stick to any strategy okay?" Mr. Phoenix asked to make sure that Azur got it "Yes I get it throw out all my strategy that I may have planned already." he said with confident tone in his voice which was good as he never really done something like that before until now. 

[WC 201]
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:48 am
Azure rushed to the exam room as fast as he could to make sure that he was there on time and for once he didn't stop to help any animal as there was none to help today (I have to make sure that I win this fight no matter what happens.) he told himself as he made his way to the testing room nd stopped in front of the doors "Am not going to lose today cause today is the day that I get my headband back!" he shouted as he entered the room. When Azure saw the person he would be fighting , who was just another kid around his age maybe a bit older standing ready to fight "Okay now the two of u will each have one kunai and that's all they will be placed in the center right and left sides." the announcer informed them "You can do this Azure keep it together." he muttered to himself. The two walked into the middle of the room Azure quickly went for the Kunai that was on his left and the boy went for the one on the right "I won't let you!" the boy said as he throw a paper bomb into the air with his right hand blinding Azure causing him to miss the Kunai (Oh no I can't see anything.) he thought to himself as he rolled on the floor rubbing his eyes. 

[WC: 237]
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:25 pm
The boy grabbed his kunai in his left hand and charged at Azure as he was still blinded by the bomb (Have to move  out the way somehow.) he told himself as he rolled to the right of the boy giving them 5 feet of room, he felt around the floor for the Kunai (Wait I don't have time to look for it.) he thought to himself opening his left eye to see the boy was  and grabbed his left arm as he went for the stab and flipped him over to his back and punched him in the face he hit Azure in the head with his knee knocking him to the floor "OWOWWW!" he groaned as he saw the Kunai just 7 feet away from him. (Nows my chance to get it!) Azure said to himself as both of them stood up but the other boy was already one step ahead of him as Azure went for the knife he stepped on a paper bomb that took out his left leg [by took out I mean damaged his leg really badly] "AAAAAAA!! My leg won't move.." he cried as he saw the boy standing over him with his nose broken "Time to end this kid." he said getting ready to end it when Azure kicked him in the shine and then do a leg sweep to knock him down again and take his Kunai. Azure elbowed the boy in the gut and then punched his knee to grab the knife and stab him in the Lung "I said I wasn't losing today." he said as he forced himself to stand up (Am going to pass out if I stand on my leg any longe than this.) he thought to himself as. Azure stood ready as he waited for his opponent to stand back up cause he knew the fight was going to be much harder than that "Did...I...Win..?" he asked as he looked around for someone to say something when he fell to the floor and saw that he didn't hit the lung but his heart.

[WC: 348]
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : mhm
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lollygagging
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 181400

Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:12 pm
As the announcer who gave them the start, Yuri was not surprised by the mistake done by the one with the upper hand. With the fight more or less over, Yuri walked over to Azure and raised her eyebrow for a moment. Well lucky you, rules are rules. She handed the newly produced kirigakure headband to Azure and went over to carry the injured for treatment at the hospital.

[Exit]
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:46 am
Apppproved?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum