Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Ouch! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ouch!

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:33 am
"Awesome!" Love exclaimed as she successfully performed the jutsu. After spending some more time waiting the doctor entered. Apparently the woman knew Kirino so there was no doubt that she wouldn't teach Love also. When the doctor approached Love she answered all the questions being addressed towards her. Love nodded to the woman giving her permission to heal her. "Anything you can teach us would be fine." Love, brimming with happiness, told the doctor once she had finished the jutsu.

WC:80
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:44 am
"All fixed." The doctor would say once she was finished. "Now onto teaching you both a jutsu." With three seals bird, rat, and snake the girl's hands began to glow. "This is a pretty basic jutsu used to fix small wounds and temporarily hold bones together. I wish I could explain more, but if I don't get moving one of the nurses will yell at me." With that the doctor would say her farewell and leave Love and Kirino to perform the technique.

Opening the door for Love Kirino would wait, probably best to use the technique on an injured patient. Kirino had roamed the hospital before as an assistant. "After you."
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:29 pm
After saying goodbye o the doctor Love and Kirino would exit the exam room. "Thanks." Love said to Kirino for holding the door. "The doctor said this jutsu will temporarily hold bones together." She began to speak as she walked into the hall, "So do we just wander around looking for someone with a minor injury? I don't think it ould be very smart to injure ourselves." She asked and waited for Kirino to give directions.

WC:76
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:46 pm
Kirino nodded as Love thanked her. "You are welcome. We should be able to find someone with an injury fairly quickly. This is a hospital." Kirino would follow behind Love, letting her take the lead. It was a small hallway and Kirino didn't feel like pushing her ally out of the way for something as trivial as being in the lead. They were most likely to find someone with minor injuries within the waiting room. People with smaller wounds were always forced to wait, because there were others with more serious injuries that needed evaluated. Maybe, they could save someone the wait by healing it themselves.

(Sorry, for making you wait this long. I kind of forgot about it.)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:15 pm
"Alright. I guess we should go back to the waiting room." She replied as she thought of where someone with a minor injury would be, then began walking to the area they had been not too long ago. Once they had re entered the waiting room Love would skim over the people sitting. "You talk to the people over there and I'll talk to the ones on this side." She told Kirino so they could efficiently gather those that didn't mind an amateur healer tending to them. Love walked over to the person closest to her, beginning the process.

WC:99

(It's cool. I would've sent a pm if you hadn't posted.)
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:33 pm
In the waiting room Kirino looked over all of the people that were present. Many were sick with runny noses, puffy eyes, all the things that are involved with the common flu, but few had any cuts or anything. Spotting someone with a bleeding knee Kirino would walk over. "Hello my name is Kirino, mind if I take care of that cut?" The boy would nod giving his own name and Kirino would begin the healing process. After a minute all that was left was a scab. 

"All better." She would say before getting back up and walking over to Love. "Well I am all done here, I'll talk to you later." With that she would exit through the doors and head home.

WC: 123
TWC: 1008 
Claiming: (5 stats and Medical Ninjutsu lvl 1)
(Exit)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:22 am
Approved, Kirino

[Rewards]

+5 Stat Points
Medical Ninjutsu Level 1
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:44 pm
As Love scanned over her side of the waiting room she started to worry that there was no one she could help. Most of the people there looked like they were there for routine check ups or had the flu. "Hmm..." She pondered and then it happened. Love spotted a little girl? covered in band-aids. A warm smile crept over Love's face as she looked at the child. The girl reminded Love of her younger self, of course given her family she would always be properly healed, but Love still remembered the sting of multiple wounds.

The kunoichi walked over to the girl and her mother, "Hi there!" She said to the two. "I see you've already got quite a few bandages, but what are you currently here for?" The girl's eyes lit up when Love noticed her "battle scars"; she would go on to tell Love how she cut her leg when she fell from a tree. Love nodded as she listened to the girl's story, her mother shook her head opposite of the way Love did. "I see. I came here because I sprained my ankle, but it's all better now." Love stood up and hopped on her previously injured leg. "If you want I can heal you?"

"Wait so that headband is real!?" Said the girl. Love nodded once again, "Here I'll prove it." Love then kneeled down and performed the boar, ram, and snake signs just like the doctor had taught her and Kirino. Within seconds the cut skin was meshed back together, held there by a scab. "See." The little girl became even more excited, she immediately jumped up and hugged Love. "I love ninjas!" She exclaimed, running for the door with her mother calling after her. The woman quickly thanked Love before leaving at the same time Kirino came over to tell Love that she was finished and would be heading home now. "Alright." Love would leave shortly after.

WC: 325 [Exit]
TWC: 1134
Claiming: 5 stats, chakra anesthetic, medical ninjutsu (lvl 1)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Approved <3