Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Petals on the Porch [P, Orokana] Empty Petals on the Porch [P, Orokana]

Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:09 pm
The morning started off well for Mia after she awoke and brushed out the knots and kinks in her silvery hair, before descending down for a bath in the bathing house attached to the Teahouse. At 3 am, the sky was blocked out with smokey grey clouds and the distant roll of thunder could be heard after she had left the bathhouse when she had finished, for the kitchen to get the owner’s breakfast. This Teahouse, unlike her last one, supplied her with a dusty rose cotton kimono that she liked, however it came with the condition that she was not allowed to wear her hair up during times when customers could see her. As she set up the tray for his breakfast from the kitchen, she had come to terms with the odd condition, and carried the tray out of the kitchen across the wooden floor. His room was on the first floor and near one of the corners of the house, and she slid open the door quietly with one of her socked feet before entering and sliding it closed behind her the same way. The owner turning over on his futon in the darkened room as she walked over, “Kano-San, please wake up.” The owner, Kano-San (Kah-no Sah-nn),turned his head and looked at her despite his messy head of dark brown hair. “Oh my, what a look.” Mia said as she feigned a smile despite her wanting to reach out and choke him, “I made breakfast.” She added on and he shifted his brown eyed gaze to the breakfast tray as she knelt on the ground.

Mia had been working here for a month and had quickly learned that Kano-San needed to be woken up with food or else he would take care of the paperworks or errands that he needed to; like today. He was supposed to go out and get the supplies that the courtesans had requested more of (Mia had spent yesterday writing a list of everything they needed). The female then moved his sheets higher up his waist as he sat up so that nothing would be revealed to her in his skyclad state while he took the tray, and covered his lap with it, “What’s on the schedule for today?” He asked sleepily and she toned down her smile to a calm upturn of her lips,

“You need to go and order the new fabrics for the kimonos, then talk to the new Donnas about your terms, and get the supplies the women asked for- that list I gave you yesterday. I put everything, in order from earliest appointments to latest, on your desk.”  With an appreciative grumble, Mia excused herself from the room and shut the door behind silently her.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Petals on the Porch [P, Orokana] Empty Re: Petals on the Porch [P, Orokana]

Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:31 pm
orokana was out doing a small request for one of the older ladies he lives near by, she wanted him to go to tanzaku town and speak to her daughter living there about her marriage. why he needed to do this annoyed him, but he owes the woman for helping him now and again. but what annoyed him the most is that she asked him, at 1 o'clock in the morning. its a good thing he doesn't sleep much. as he was walking into town he was thinking of what yen would do to him once yen wasn't as mad with him. which all thoughts oro had where scary, for yen isn't a man to fight with. luckily he saw a tea and bath house. he knocked on the door to see if they where open. "hello? am i too early?" being about 3 am he guessed he was. but he needed to kill time to the woman's daughter would be up working at her flower stand in the main area of town. he really wanted to just go back home and read. but now he can read while drinking tea, at least he hoped. worse case he would wait till it opened and relax for a couple of hours. he sighed "god damn it." waiting to see if someone opened the door or not.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:58 pm

Sorry to interrupt but Oro do you have a village exit topic approved for leaving Konoha to go to the borders? <3
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:08 pm
Akihana Akari wrote:
Sorry to interrupt but Oro do you have a village exit topic approved for leaving Konoha to go to the borders? <3

I asked him to post here because i was under the impression that the town was near the village and I don't think Kono will take kindly to a MN near their village.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:25 pm
People can't just random leave either
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:29 pm
I posted a traveling post to get to Fire Country, and I thought it was alright because it is within Fire Country. My bad
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:50 pm

Mia, i see your travel was approved so you`re good, Oro just needs permission to leave Konoha which has to be done IC with kage/whoever is in charge at the moment. <3
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:55 pm
well, i made a post trying to get into Konoa- is there a way that, if that is approved for me, this thread could be moved by a mod to over there?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum