Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Orokana is moving up, for once Empty Orokana is moving up, for once

Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:29 am
"Hello? im here to do my Genin exam. Hello?" Orokana walks in calling to see if there was anyone in the room. he wasnt nervous but he was panicked, he knew he could easily fail and then he would cry, and try again, and again,until he did it, but he could do it first try, because he knew he could, if he was relaxed.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Orokana is moving up, for once Empty Re: Orokana is moving up, for once

Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:38 am
She had been sitting in the very corner of the classroom when the student arrived. The pen in her grasp fell with a soft click as the proctor's entire frame jolted from her seat, her fourth scare in the last hour. She had found the red rose on her desk that morning and against her better judgement, picked it up, only to realize that it wasn't red, merely sticky. The young woman had nearly fainted as the smell of fresh blood mingled with the scent of a white rose had permeated her senses and even now, the queasy feeling was everpresent.

Loking at her register, she noted that there was only one student attempting the genin exam today. Maybe she could take the rest of the day off after this candidate? Go home, take a sleeping pill and some tea.

Try and forget that there was a psycho out there who dipped roses in blood and used the same blood as his ink to send cryptic messages.

Her vision swam for a moment as she tried to keep the tears and the horror at bay. After a moment however, the redhead composed herself and called out in a semi steady voice from her corner, clearing her throat to get the young man's attention.

"Good afternoon, please stand at the center of the room and perform the two primary jutsu you've learned. Take your time."

(800 words and you're good to go <3)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:33 am
Orokana nodded and walked to the center of the room, fixed his sweater, and sighed. his heart racing. Dont fuck up, dont fuck up. "hello im Orokana." He said while looking at her, then he closed his eyes. He stood still, relaxing his mind and calming his breathing. Then after he relaxed his mind, stoping his thinking, ignoring his thoughts. it was empty, calm, blank. Soon there wasnt anything left in his mind, nothing that made him panic. then he let his chakra flow around him, hug him, tighten, then reform. He stored more chakra, and let it flow. it always felt like it was lightning shooting in him, around him. He slowly did a signs he needed to day, smiled a little, then released the chakra he has been saving up then made a clone to the left of him. a poof of smoked surrounded him and formed a clown, it was a perfect copy of Orokana, same sweater, same hair, same skin. He was thrived and excited, he did it with out fail. Orokana looked at it and smiled, then they high fived each other."hell yeah, one down one to go." Here i was worried, haha! i dont need to be worried i can do this, im a genius. A bloody genius. He chuckled fixing his hair and sweater. then cleared his throat. Cant get too excited or cocky here. relax. calm down. Orokana looked at the teacher, she  looked panicked and sick. She seen better days, damn almost feel sorry for the girl...what ever it is it doesn't involve me so i do not care in the slightest. Orokana Forgot these thoughts, then he closes his ind, making it empty. He slowly does the signs he needed to do and the clone disappeared. The smoke lingering for a second then leaving. 

Orokana sighs storing more chakra, making it bend to his will. making it mold in his body. He needed this to work, he needed this to work. You nailed the last one i nailed, i can do this, just copy a form to borrow so she can say good job, you pass, then i wont see her again and i can go back to reading and training. So orokana said in his mind, he was half annoyed that he was here and not doing something he needed to do, but it was something he needed to do. Most people wanted to move fast but Orokana didnt, he wanted to learn, know his strength and weakness, know who he is, who he isnt. be someone that Orokana wanted to be and respected himself, he didnt want to become the people in his old village, he wanted to kill them. slowly as he thought he was getting more and more mad. he clenched his fist and crused under his breath. Then calmed down, he didnt need to think about this, he needed to pass this, besided it was all in the past, if anything he can kill all the people that made him suffer, that beat him, but he didnt want to. he didnt care, he is gone, he left, he was safe. Orokana breathed slowly and stoped thinking and used his will to mold his chakra, and make more chakra, he needed it to transform, into... into what, he didnt know. i didnt think this far...um maybe... yen? yeah i can use yens form, i been around him a lot so i do know his form well. Orokana let go of his chakra and smoked formed aorund him, engulfing him. changed his form, into something it wasntment to be, it turned him into yen perfectly, he smiled and looked at what he did, he chuckled and looked at his teacher. "hehe is this good?" he said trying to act friendly with her. He would be so pissed if he knew i turned into him. Orokana loved that idea, and he knew yen would be happy as well, yen was his only master, and he helped train him genjutsu and of life, he was someone Orokana respected greatly, no one can come close to yen in his eyes. Then just to show off he closed his eyes and relaxed. He let his chakra build up, he molded it, he formed it, then he did something he didnt need to do in the slightest, he made a clone of yen perfectly, They smiled and then they danced, jumping over each other, laughing. then they looked at there teacher, and pulled her up to dance, she could try to resit, but that didnt stop them, he forced her to dance, hopefully it lifted her sprites. "Come on, you look like you need some fun, its never a bd thing you know." Orokana said as happily as he could, he mimced his actions with a book he read in the past, he knew it might not work but she needed something nice and happy, and Orokana was here to see that he at lest tried.

(837)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:45 am
Dark auburn eyebrows rose in surprise as the student pulled her up from her seat to dance with him and his clone, so surorised that she didn't even think to resist. Two minutes and a small laugh later, she gentle pulled away from the candidate. The proctor let out a small smile at the boy's attempts to pass the exam. Perhaps there was hope in the new generation.

"Well done, young ninja," the redhead praised, managing to find a congratulatory smile for the candidate despite her current situation. "You are now a shinobi of the Leaf. Go forth and protect your village... make the people safe," she added, giving him the well deserved headband.

(Genin status approved, you get 15 stats and a free spec)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:27 am
Orokana nodded and formed back into normal, then he took the head band and looked at it. It was shiny, then he tied it on his arm. He looked at her sighed then walked out. "thanks for your time teach." he said yawning
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum