Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Your present(I also am slow and suck at spelling) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your present(I also am slow and suck at spelling)

Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:54 am
Still holding Misaki in his arms, making sure to hold her in a way that she would be comfortable and would be able to to rest without having any aches and such when she wakes up. With Viper gone it leaves just Kurisu, his son Kasuga, and the group of Anbu, which now seem a bit more at ease with Viper gone. Koroshi signing in his head of how they are treating Viper after he spent so many years of his life, and even lost years of his life, giving up so much for the village only for them to turn on him in such a way. It saddens Koroshi greatly, however he does not show it, as he has more important things to handle on top of wanting to keep the Leaf village as allies. The first one to speak would be Kasuga, thanking him for saving his sister, and then asking if that person was related to them to which Koroshi would reply "It is no problem, what is family for? As for the man in the armor that is another one of your uncles, although he lives really far away" Koroshi says with a smile, leaving the details about viper very vague, even not saying his name just in case it has become taboo within the leaf village to speak about him.

The next person to speak would be Kurisu, also thanking him and saying that he would make it up to him one day, Koroshi simply shaking his head, to him this is not saying that requires any payment or deed required to pay back, to him it was family helping family, in his mine there is nothing needed in return. However when he speaks about asking another favor, asking if Misaki, his wife, and his two youngest could stay in Suna, hearing this Koroshi thinks of the political backlash of taking so many of the Leafs shinobi. First it was Samuru and Ashie, so he took a tailed beast from the Leaf as well as two Chunin, now he is going to be taking another Chunin and two genin from the Leaf? Koroshi in his head is cursing about all the paper work he will need to fill out, and how the Leaf may not be too happy about it. However his outer demeanor has not change a bit despite Koroshi screaming in his own mind he smiles "They will be safe behind our walls, I have actually been working on updating all of our defenses, and having round the clock guard detail you will have nothing to worry about" Koroshi says to let Kurisu know that he will be able to take them, and to reassure him that they will be protected.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Your present(I also am slow and suck at spelling) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your present(I also am slow and suck at spelling)

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:51 am
There wasn't really much for Kasuga to say at this point. His sister was saved. He had met another of his uncles although briefly and without words. What came next however had shocked him since hos father would be sending away his younger siblings and mother. While he had issues with that, mostly because those little shits were his team he didn't vocalize his complaints and only nodded. Before turning away at the request of his father do help Kur Jr and Kaya pack he gave a small wave to Koroshi," I'll have to come visit you one day to hear more about my other uncle he seems cool." With that he ran off back toward the village to help the younglings pack and to also give something to his younger brother. 

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum