Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Enyo
Enyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

The Prodigy's Genin Exam Empty The Prodigy's Genin Exam

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:43 pm
Enyo was surely ready to ace the genin exams once he was ushered in by the man he considered his teacher. He had trained the two jutsus he was supposed to in a matter of hours so what else could they throw at him, it wasn't like it could be hard for nearly all ninja to genin. "Hm, can this just hurry and be over, I want my headband and the ability to tell what specialty I have an affinity for. I hope it's taijutsu, but it is what it is." Enyo would say to himself as he looked at his beautiful pale skin.

Waiting a little longer he would then wonder if he should just leave and come back, there was no body here but a bunch of snot-nosed brats that don't know there place. "Hurry, for the sake of all that is holy." He would say putting his head in his desk.
[Genin Exams are reay to be started]
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

The Prodigy's Genin Exam Empty Re: The Prodigy's Genin Exam

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:55 pm
The proctor would walk into a rather crowded classroom, her brunette hair tied back into a neat bun. Her arms crossed as she scanned over the room, the students became quiet and as she scanned over the room once more she spoke, "Welcome to your genin exam. Here you will be tested on two jutsu's that you have learned here in the academy. I may ask for more, I may not. Be prepared." Her eyes fell on a peculiar black haired student who dared to have his head resting on his desk.

"And since we have someone who thinks dozing off before the exam starts I think we'll have him go first." She pulled up his file with his picture paper clipped to the front, her pencil in and as she was ready to observe she stepped to the very front wall allowing a small circle for the students to have enough room to preform,

"Enyo, please take the floor, I want you to preform the clone jutsu, and transformation jutsu."

(Preform the two jutsu above, you must type at least 800 words to pass, goodluck!)
Enyo
Enyo
Citizen

Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:31 pm
As Enyo had taken a brief nap it would seem that the instructor had came in, but he was too tired to snap his head up and become attentive to what she was saying so he remained with his head on the desk hoping he could get a few people in front of him before it was his time to go. The surge of chakra that he had to use in order to activate the byakugan and use the clone/technique transformation was truly cumbersome and he was being thrown into the genin exam without hesitation. He was tired, but knew he was one step closer to his destiny which filled him with inspiration and motivation, he just needed one more thing to actually give him the will to raise his head off of the cold desk that turned warm with the convection from Enyo’s forehead and arms. The cue that he was given was the voice of a woman that seemed to be displeased with what Enyo was doing, in response Enyo would finally lift his head to see that everyone was staring at him. He did not care, but he just stood up appeasing to the instructions of the woman, all he had to do was complete the same two jutsus that he had before so it should be no problem. Enyo walking down the slight stairs seemed to take forever with his feet trudging through each step as if he were walking through mud. Finally making it in front of the class next to the instructor he would introduce himself to all of the ninja before completing the jutsu. “I am Enyo Hyuuga and I will begin the Clone Technique.” He said in his cheerful tone that was diluted by his tiredness.

He would then place his hands in front of himself getting ready to do the hand seals, he searched his mind for the correct one until the synapses finally reached that part bringing the memory of the hand seals back to him. “Ram-Snake-Tiger” He would say to himself as he began to weave them simultaneously at his fastest speed. The class would continue to stare at him waiting to see what he could do. Enyo paying no mind would continue with the jutsu that felt as though it was a ritual, he then began to dive back into his brain creating a detailed visual of himself. Green vest with light green sleeves, tannish green shirt, green pants that come just before the ankles and green shoes that gold buttons near the toes. “Don’t forget the buttons on my collar and vest three on each side.” He would say in his thought with them instantly appearing in his head. After doing that he would then surge his chakra splitting them into two entities that would appear as mirror images of himself. This process would only take about a second or so after the hand seals appearing to the students fairly fast. They would all gasp at his speed and natural demeanor while doing the jutsu. “Now, this is the Clone Technique. Next, I will be demonstrating the Transformation Technique and that will conclude my exam.” Enyo said again in his oddly cheerful voice. After saying this he would go right back into his position diminishing the clones standing next to him and weaving the three seals Dog-Boar-Ram.

Immediately following these hand seals Enyo would begin to shroud himself in the chakra that he now knew was of a blue color and then imagining something that would be worthy of showing. He then peered into the crowd to see a boy who had goggles over his forehead with bright orange hair. His eyes were brown and his apparel was basic and grey in color. “I will imitate you.” Enyo said to himself as he closed his eyes momentarily locking the image into his mind. Enyo would then forcefully open his eyes while simultaneously shrouding himself in chakra to appear as the boy he wanted to mimic. He could hear his gasp as he did so. “This is the Transformation Technique, it follows the same principle as the clone technique by using the image that appears in your head. That is the form that you will become so be careful what you think of.” Enyo said with his index finger pointed upwards. Well, after this I think i should be finished so I will return to my seat now unless told otherwise.” Enyo said looking at the instructor. He would wait for her reply, but if she were to take to long he would walk to his seat sitting there patiently waiting for everyone to be done with their presentation. Enyo still tired and peering at the instructor he would begin to doze off while standing up as he tilted forwards and backwards somehow keeping his balance.
[WC 809]

[Exit, Genin Exams Completed]
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:46 pm
The proctor watched as the boy preformed the two jutsu as she asked. She nodded as she marked his fire with a pass seal before she pulled a Konoha engraved headband and held it out for the young Hyuuga to take,

"Congrats Enyo Hyuuga, you have passed your exam, here's your proof of rank." She held out the headband waiting for the Hyuuga to take.

(Enyo Hyuuga, Approved for rank of Genin)
Enyo
Enyo
Citizen

Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:56 pm
Enyo would take the headband which would symbolize his entering of the ninja world, "Thank you." He would say as he noticed he didn't have to be in the room anymore and just left.
[Re-Exiting with headband]
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:00 am
[Approved Exit, Topic Closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum