Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

The Meh Squad vs. The 3 Stooges [p/io/nk] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Meh Squad vs. The 3 Stooges [p/io/nk]

Sun May 29, 2016 10:05 pm
Kosurama watched curiously as Kanshi whispered something over his brother's shoulder. 
Must be none of my business. 
To pass the time, he swung his bag over his shoulder and grabbed his notebook from it. He knew all of his jutsu by heart, but there was no harm in reviewing them before the mission officially commenced. After all, the squad would soon be confronted with combat, so he figured why not strategize for the time being. Kosurama studied his jutsu, thinking of ways he could integrate his newfound abilities with the rest of the squad. The young Senju had a very tactical mind, approaching situations more so like a strategist than with pure brute force. Perhaps this was a quality he could offer to the squad, that is if they were willing to cooperate. Kosurama suddenly snapped out of his thoughts to the voice of his brother calling out to him. 
Something about a new justu...? 
Kosurama nodded even though he had little to no idea what his brother just told him. Whatever it was, the new squad member had a plan of his own. 

Kosurama continued to read through his notes, refreshing his mind on the subject matter. He was given no information on the abilities of the genin they were after. All that could be assumed was that they had the basic E-rank jutsu necessary to graduate the academy, and that was nothing to be concerned about. He turned to a blank piece of notebook paper and sketched out a game plan. On the top of the page he drew three circles adjacent to eachother, representing the genin they were after. On the bottom he drew four circles in a simple formation. Knowing his brother, Tatsurama would probably step in front of him once the battle commenced, ensuring his little brother wouldn't be harmed, so he drew his circle behind the rest of the three members of the squad.
Typical, typical... he said, internally speaking to himself
He wasn't sure of the abilities his colleagues possessed, besides Tatsurama, so he only drew the route his brother would take. At the beginning of the battle, Kosurama had three main options: 
Either, A.) He could provide supplementary support with his ranged mist jutsu. 
B.) He could do a combined frontal assault with the squad. 
Or C.) He could stand back and be useless.
"Hmmm..."
Kosurama closed his notebook and returned it to the front pocket of his bag. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and carefully observed his squad mates, making critical judgments on what abilities they possessed based on their statures and attitudes. 

WC: 434/1,096
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

The Meh Squad vs. The 3 Stooges [p/io/nk] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Meh Squad vs. The 3 Stooges [p/io/nk]

Sun May 29, 2016 11:09 pm
Takamitsu calmly walked, his closed for several moments. He trusted the fox as a guide, and it would likely find any danger before Takamitsu would anyways. It gave him some time to relax, and think of a strategy. He performed a set of seals, Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Snake, Dog, Tiger, and Monkey again, but didn't seem to actually use the jutsu. Instead it seemed like he was just rehearsing the set of hand signs. The series would likely be foreign to anyone in the group unless they were studying A Rank Lightning ninjutsu, in which case they could identify them as the hand signs for Chidori. With a reasonable guess, one could probably connect that the ninjutsu and the burns on his hand were likely connected, and that his technique was likely similar to Hell Stab. After performing the seals, the fox quietly spoke towards the boy.
"You're performing them faster this time, it's good improvement."

After hearing the fox, Takamitsu turned back towards his team once again, catching a glimpse of the notebook. The boy's eyes once again scanned Kosurama, almost as if he was once again sizing him up. He then turned towards Kanshi, thinking. His response to the letter seemed a bit off. Mainly because it didn't seem like a letter that Takamitsu was told deliver would just contain praise for the boy. It seemed like information that wasn't essential, and something that his old instructor could have delivered on his own time instead of pulling Takamitsu away from training to do it. The boy began to pick up his pace, hoping that he would be able to quickly get this mission out of the way instead of spending most of his day slowly approaching the Land of Wind's borders. His goal wasn't entirely selfish, either, as it was a possibility that the genin would start moving again, which would make capturing them harder. "Let's not burn daylight, yeah?" Unless interrupted, the boy would followed the fox's nose all the way to the cave without any more distractions. Once he arrives, he'd wait for his teammates to stop and for them to prepare to enter.

WC: 360/1109
AP: 161 + 10 (No Actions) + 10 (Uzumaki Longevity) = 181
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Sun May 29, 2016 11:39 pm
Hmm, so he really hadn't seen it.
He whispered once more into Tatsurama's ear.
"You don't need to worry, he is fine."
Hearing Tatsurama's battle plan and a very out of the ordinary response from Takamitsu that screamed suspicious, Kanshi began to wonder if his lie was easy to see through. It was best to ignore any more into the subject in case he gives anything away. He looks over at Tatsurama and smirks a little at the plan.
"You guys go ahead and take them down. A two versus one fight might get one of us hurt by our own attack. If the battle seems to be a bit much for any of you, just tell me and I will be happy to jump right in. Consider this a test of your strength."
Looking up ahead he could see some smoke from a campfire and stopped to chuckle.
"They actually made a campfire when they were wanted. This is either pure stupidity or a trick. Keep on your toes and go for surprise. One alive is all we need."
He would try to continue on with the rest of them and look around to see something shiny for only a moment in the forest to the right of them. It had to be some kind of small metal object like a kunai, but it didn't seem to be moving. Kanshi simply assumed this was a kunai and continued along his way with the squad in a daze. It was at this point Takamitsu's head was sliced clean off by the three Genin and Kanshi jumped back in shock.
"TAKAMITSU!"
It was at this point he began to see Takamitu's body rapidly decay as the screaming from the corpse was like nails on chalkboard. He was far too much in shock to realize they used the kunai out in the forest to cast a genjutsu on him that might have been a bit too high ranking for a Genin. All the squad would see was Kanshi screaming and moving around like a freak as he saw Tatsurama get ripped in half then Kosurama explode into a bloody downpour. This was the point where he started hyperventilating and realized that this was a genjutsu. Knowing this, he made a half tiger handseal and ended the hell around him.
"I just gave away our position through my screaming and found out they have either a highly trained Genin or a Chuunin using some very bizarre genjutsu. Keep on your toes and ignore the deaths of your friends until the fight is over."

[430/1,564]
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Mon May 30, 2016 1:42 pm
Tatsurama was preparing for the fight, going over the battle plan in his head as he loosened his weapon sack. He began to watch out into the forest, to pay close attention to any movements and noise, no matter how slight it might be. They were getting closer, as Kanshi began to say he saw a campfire and smoke off into the distance. As he followed Kanshi when he took the lead, to get closer to the enemy position. After a moment, Kanshi looked as if he noticed something for a short moment, but then continued and suddenly shouted out Takamitsu's name. The senju quickly looked next to him, and noticed Takamitsu was fine. Kanshi continued, and began to seemingly freak out and move frantically before finally calming down and seemingly come back to reality. He then said that he was in a Genjutsu and had given away our position thanks to shouting.
"Well shit. They have the jump on us then. This probably won't go well...Okay, i'll--"
Tatsurama was cut short by seeing a shuriken get thrown towards him from the treeline. He quickly leaped backwards three meters, as it zoomed away past him off into a tree and stuck to it. A moment later a few explosions of smoke appeared around the squad as four shinobi showed themselves surrounding the squad.
"Well..this isn't good. I'll take one or two of them... but i can't take them all if one is as good as you say, sensei."
The senju then formed the snake handseal, as multiple large roots began to rise up out of the ground about 5 meters thick, and 20 meters long. 6 roots rose up, putting Squad 14 up in the air about 20 meters as they stood on top of them, and a few roots rose out around the enemies attempting to stab or strangle them although they managed to evade and jump back a few meters. Quickly Tatsurama formed a few more hand-signs and two wood clones formed from the root's wood. One next to himself on the root, one next to his brother on the root."My clone's will assist us. Let's do this."

AP Usage: -40 for Underground Roots Tech, -80 for wood clones. Current AP= 181

Clones AP = 300 (due to being formed from the Underground Roots Tech)

WC: 360/1290
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen

Mon May 30, 2016 4:12 pm
Kosurama was taken by surprise from his squad leader's maniacal screams. Kanshi quickly regained his composure and explained to the squad he was put under a genjutsu by a high-ranking ninja. A shuriken darted past Kosu's face towards his brother, who fortunately evaded the attack. 
Tch, they had the jump on us all along.
Puffs of smoke appeared around the the meh squad. The rogue genin and what was believed to be a chunin had them surrounded. His brother Tatsurama formed a hand seal and elevated the squad using the Underground Roots technique. Upon noticing the roots rise out of the ground, the missing-nin jumped back and watched in disbelief as the Senju formed two wood clones. 

Kosurama knew very well that these genin were out of his league, so he would provide as much support for his squad as he possibly could. He quickly formed the ram, snake and tiger hand seals, creating an intangible clone in front of him. Kosurama looked to the wood clone to his side and nodded, knowing it had his back. Kosurama's clone sped towards one of the genin at a speed of 25, followed close behind by the real Kosurama. The clone sent an underhand punch towards the enemy's abdomen region. The genin quickly side stepped and went to grab the clones arm but simply passed straight through it. The real Kosurama, who was directly behind his clone, sent a kick toward's the enemy's ribcage. Once the genin figured there was no use in fighting the clone, they countered by raising there right arm and blocking the kick. The rogue genin jumped back and drew a kunai from his side pouch. The enemy followed up by hurling the kunai at Kosurama and began to closely trail behind it. Kosurama ducked below the kunai while simultaneously spewing a small puddle and forming the ox, dog and snake hand seals. Kosurama had anticipated the kunai was only a diversion, so he had a jutsu in preparation. The genin lunged towards Kosurama with a swift punch, aiming directly for his face. At that moment, Kosurama immediately began to sink into the small puddle beneath him. The rogue genin whiffed the punch and tumbled to the ground. Kosurama rose back out of the puddle an tunred to the genin, who at this point returned to his feet. He estimated the genin standing before him was around his age, so he figured he would try to converse with him before he made any rash decisions. 

"Why did you do it? You had your entire life ahead of you and now you're on the run -- perhaps for the rest of your life if you manage to get out of here alive... Listen, we were ordered to bring one of you back to the village, so please make this easy on both of us and come along."

The genin smirked at Kosurama.

"You think I don't know that? The Hidden Leaf may seem like a pleasant and welcoming place on the outside, but the inside is much more unforgiving than you could possibly imagine. If I were to go with you, i'd probably be tortured and interrogated the moment I returned... So I guess i'll take my chances fighting you."

Kosurama formed a defensive stance and awaited his opponent's next move.

AP Cost: -5 from Clone Technique and -20 from Hiding in Water

Total AP: 225

WC: 551/1,647

Last edited by Kosurama Senju on Tue May 31, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Mon May 30, 2016 7:04 pm
The fox's nose twitched slightly as they began to walk towards the cave. Takamitsu almost instantly knew what happened when Kanshi had his breakdown, the squad must have moved as they were approaching, and there was likely one more than they originally thought, as few were likely proficient in Genjutsu. He let out a slight smirk as Kanshi dismissed the technique,
"We've got company."
In less than a second later, the shinobi appeared, Takamitsu looking around at all of them as he thought.
"Well, look at this, one for each of us."
Takamitsu wasted no time in adjusting his stance to the one that Kanshi had demonstrated during their training session, and he began to prepare to make his first move. He got into a small stare down with his genin, both of them thinking of the best way to approach. Suddenly, Takamitsu was lifted up by the roots into the air right before he was able to make his first move.
"Wood Style... Guess you've made more progress than I thought." Takamitsu said with a slight smirk.
"I didn't sit around all night doing nothing, though."
Takamitsu drew a kunai with his left hand from his item bag, staring down the genin below.
"Tetsuya."
"Right."
Takamitsu began to run down the side of the root towards the genin, the fox on his shoulders slowly unraveling its tail. If one observed Takamitsu closely enough, they'd probably notice a blue color emanating from his weapon, an indication of his chakra infusion. He jumps down towards the genin, swinging his kunai to the right at a speed of 44 and a sharpness of 66 as Tetsuya's tail sharpens and swings from the left at a speed of 25 and a sharpness of 25. Tetsuya's tail would likely be useless if it wasn't for the 5 meter range that it possessed. The genin moved back several inches at a speed of 40, the kunai drawing a small amount of blood from his right cheek. Tetsuya's tail, which was ignored due to its rather ordinary appearance, swung around and lashed out at the genin's right leg, cutting through his clothing and sending a flick of blood into the surrounding area. The genin grit his teeth as he looked at Takamitsu.
"I'll make you pay for that."
He moved towards Takamitsu at a speed of 40 with a right handed punch with the strength of 40, and Takamitsu attempted to move backwards to avoid his opponents attack. His opponents fist barely missed Takamitsu's midsection, and Takamitsu had jumped half a foot backwards total. The genin didn't stop his attacks, though, and sent another punch towards Takamitsu after he had landed. Takamitsu raised his right hand below the boy's arm and extended their arms into the air. With an audible crack, a bolt of electricity shot from Takamitsu's body into the genin's at a power of 35. His opponent staggered backwards and onto the ground, blood seeping from his mouth.

Takamitsu pocketed his kunai as he walked forward, a blue glow coming from his left hand. He reached down and grabbed the collar of the genin. The expression that Takamitsu had was not one of anger, he instead had an expression that indicated concern and sorrow.
"How could someone leave their village like this?"
The genin stared at him, confused.
"I don't..."
"I guess you can't explain it, you were just another kid caught up in the moment... You threw your entire life away to kill an innocent man, and I'm the one that was assigned to make you pay the price."
Takamitsu thought for a moment about Kurushimi, and how he'd need to react if they ever did encounter. The genin looks up at Takamitsu, who tightens his grip on his collar. If the boy hadn't been attacked by Lightning Rod, he might have been able to break out of the grip, but even so it might not be the best idea considering the jutsu that Takamitsu had prepared in his left hand.
"It needs to be this way, there's no helping it."
Takamitsu closes his eyes as he prepares to use a two fingered Hell Stab. The genin took advantage of Takamitsu's momentary hesitation and kicked off of the ground below them, moving away from Takamitsu's arguably weak grip. Takamitsu's jutsu collides with the ground, creating a rather large tremor and several cracks that spread for roughly five meters. The jutsu fades away as he realizes what the genin has done, and he prepares to continue the fight.
"You're hesitating, I thought you had accepted that you needed to kill me."
"Maybe I'm still trying to convince myself."
Tetsuya jumped off of Takamitsu's shoulder and jumped towards the genin, which knocked the summon to the side. Takamitsu desummoned Tetsuya, not wanting to risk any injury as the fox wasn't exactly the strongest.
"You should make your decision, or I'll just kill you right here."

Takamitsu swings his right hand to the side, a rather large chain smoothly sliding out of his palm. It slid along the ground, eventually taking its place lying down to the side of Takamitsu, lying four meters in length. He raised his palm, and the chain swung at a speed of 50 towards the genin's midsection. The confused genin's eyes slightly widened as he moved backwards, but the chain only extended another meter and made a horizontal slice across his stomach with a sharpness of 50.
"I've made my decision. I'm not going to kill you. I'm taking you back to the village, whether you like it or not!"
The chain began to wrap around the boy's leg, immobilizing him. With a power of 50, it managed to hold him in place as it extended to his other leg, completely stunting his movement. A rather loud hum would emit from Takamitsu's hand, and it escalates to what seems like a screech. What sounds like a flock of chirping birds can be heard from Takamitsu as he begins to run forward, streaks of electricity emanating from his hand. He had been training this all day, and had hoped that this would be the attempt that actually worked correctly instead of injuring only Takamitsu. He began to speed up even faster as his hand leaves a rather large hole in the ground. Takamitsu raises his hand up, aiming to stab through the boy's left shoulder and end the fight. Takamitsu's left hand raises as the chain begin to tighten even further, cutting into the genin's legs. His left hand extends outwards as the chains disappear and Takamitsu wraps his right arm around the boy to hold him still. His hand passes cleanly through the boy's shoulder, leaving the genin's eyes to widen and eventually close as he falls unconscious. Takamitsu leaves the boy to fall as he begins to breath heavily. Takamitsu falls to his knees, and after a few moments, falls to his side onto the ground. The battle had taken a lot out of him.

WC: 1165/2274 (4000/4000 Chidori +WC from another thread)
AP: 181 - 20 (Lightning Rod) - 60 (2 Fingered Hell Stab Activation + Upkeep) - 20 (Chakra Chain + Upkeep) - 45 (Chidori) = 36
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Mon May 30, 2016 10:19 pm
(Anything in italics is a flashback from the past. Takamitsu feel free to timeline me if you don't want to be carried back.)

Kanshi watched as the fights erupted from all three of them and out of nowhere, a Chuunin leaped out from the forest with one large katana in his hand. Instantly, Kanshi made the connection and started cracking up as he was about to get his head sliced off.
"Feru, are you seriously defecting? You have been in the bottom of every single class, but good job on the genjutsu."
Feru flew into him ready to slash him into two, but Kanshi simply just stared at Feru. The ninja was moving at around 40 speed and Kanshi was trying hard not to laugh too hard that Feru actually was trying to kill him. He simply held his gloved hand out and in one hit, sent the katana out Feru's hand and left it flying outwards into the forest around 5 meters away.
"Luckily, you let go as I did that, your little wrist might have been broken to pieces."
Feru and Kanshi had been best friends and used to do quite a bit together. He could see it now: the day Feru told him that he couldn't imagine living a day in the village without him. They used to eat ramen together and known each other for at least 9 years total. Anytime they had a problem, they knew they had each other's backs even if the strength difference was considerable. Kanshi began to remember one day where they dreamed about their futures.
"Kanshi, I swear you and I will become Anbu of the leaf. With your throwing skills and my genjutsu, I am sure we could take down at least one member of the Akatsuki."
He could almost hear the voice that cared deeply for him as if he was still in that moment. Feru had given Kanshi hope and strength when he was feeling weak and the two couldn't be seen without one another. The Chuunin thought of this as he quickly grabbed Feru by the throat and lifted him up while slowly suffocating his best friend.
"Feru, someday I want to see the man you become and think back to this time as a point of reference. Shucks, I would probably be stronger too!"
Kanshi tightened his grip and got excited as Feru struggled to escape. Feru may have had an amazing array of jutsu and chakra, but lacked an real strength. He had his eyes locked on Feru's with a grimace on his face and the feeling of the delicate neck.
"K-kanshi..."
Feru said this in a muffled voice as he slowly suffocated to death. His struggling had stopped as he realized how hopeless it was to resist. Tears came to his eyes as he grabbed the arm that was killing him weakly.
"You sure will be Kanshi! I mean just look at how strong your biceps are alone, one to take down the Akatsuki and the other for the rest of the missing ninja. I will have to train extra hard to compete!"
Kanshi's iron grip put Feru to the point of nearly blacking out and Kanshi loosened his grip as Feru began to desperately try to get any air he could. Feru smirked as he began to think that Kanshi was done and Kanshi kept a glare place on Feru as if he were nothing. With this, he quickly took his free arm into the chest of Feru and let the impact shatter the ribs and the claws to tear five deep holes into Feru's body. The squad leader smirked as the blood poured out from his best friend, who could barely scream as he caught his breath.
"You are nothing but a traitor and you are no different than the scum outside the walls of this village. It is only logical that you die from a Konhagakure ninja, Feru."
With a quick turn of the wrist, his claws sliced through more of Feru's stomach to intensify the bleeding until Kanshi decided that he had wasted too much of his time. He smirked at the blood trickling from his best friend and felt his vest become covered in it. After that, he removed his hand from the wound and began to slice away repeatedly into the chest of Feru. Blood covered Kanshi from head to toe as he did his own dissection. Feru's arms were tossed around like spaghetti noodles as he felt every single slice into him and every drop of blood spattering out from him. Kanshi's grip was too tight for him to breath well at all, so screaming only was going to suffocate him. He clawed at Kanshi's arms with his finger nails and Kanshi remained with his an amused stare that never broke eye contact from his victim. The tears across his hands, the blood covering him, and the muffled screams were all putting Kanshi into the place he felt the most comfortable in. Nobody else mattered, the torture method he had perfect for those who didn't deserve to live was the only thing that brought vast amounts of joy into his heart. He wanted to remember the light going out of Feru's eyes and savor the seconds he tried to think about his pitiful little life.
"You honestly used a dull sword and left your weapons away because you thought I would welcome you with open arms. Feru, you are downright pitiful."
He chuckled a little as Feru bit down hard and cringed as every slice went into him, death was closing in fast as Feru looked at Kanshi in a daze.
"It's just like you said: "Anyone of those freaks who betray the leaf are enemies of mine."
It was at this point, Feru could hold on no longer and became limb in Kanshi's grasp. In an instant, Feru's body projectiled into the forest by Kanshi's hand and he look around at the other squad members. Takamitsu was on his side, Kosurama was now two people thanks to some kind of cloning technique, and Tatsurama had two clones by his side. Kanshi was foolish for letting himself carried away in a fight, but wasn't ready to do anymore in a moment of weakness. He took Takamitsu and draped him over his shoulder after making sure he had everything.
"I will take Takamitsu back, you guys can handle these freaks easily so no point in risking his death. Sorry for the inconvenience."
Realizing that Takamitsu had actually gotten the Genin near death, he smiled and bandaged the hostages wounds before slinging him over his other shoulder. He then sprinted back to the village with a sickening feeling that they had seen him do that to Feru. Luckily, the clone of Feru that appeared with the other three genin was dispersed since the living Feru was dead. To Kanshi it was a job well done, but he felt he might have just let his hatred consume him back there, in front of his own squad.
They were probably too busy fighting anyway.
Feeling Takamitsu over his shoulder, he could only think of that letter from earlier and decided to do something he felt wasn't right: place a mark seal. It was a simple poke onto the lower back and boom there was the prison seal on Takamitsu.
Sorry Takamitsu, I just can't let you go out to your brother. It's for the better. Then again that was the same reasoning I used for the traitorous scum, Feru.

Mark Seal used

[1,236/2,800]
7 stat points gained
7 action points gained
3,000 ryo gained
Mark Tracking learnt for 2,000 words
800 words towards: Taijutsu Style: Block
[Exit]
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Tue May 31, 2016 8:06 pm
The battle continued as his brother, Kanshi and Takamitsu would begin their fighting with the enemy genins. The clone he had next to himself stayed by him, while the other clone that went with Kosurama followed him as he started his plan of attack. The clone saw his brother start a taijutsu combo with his clone, using it as a distraction as he attacked. Tatsurama's wood clone quickly formed a few handsigns behind a root as they fought, so the enemy genin would not see him. It sank into the earth, reappearing 5 meters behind the genin as his brother and the genin were talking. It quickly activated a hand-seal and the clone's hair shot forward at 45 speed in a serpent, catching the genin by surprise and then spiking out, impaling the genin from multiple angles as it had not seen it coming.
"It seem's our work here is done. Now to just handle the other genin that the real me is facing."
The clone said as it ran towards where Tatsurama and his other wood clone was facing off with the other genin.

Tatsurama quickly jumped off the root, his clone following him as he pulled out a kunai. The clone began to move right, circling the genin as the real Tatsurama would face him in front.
"You shouldn't have abandoned the village, and killed that man. You have locked your fate away, and there will be nothing that can save you now. As a genin of Konohagakure, and a loyal one at that, i will kill you here."
He said as he formed a hand-seal in preparation for his opponent. The rogue genin pulled out a kunai, and charged at Tatsurama at 40 speed, holding his kunai out for a strike once close enough. Tatsurama's wood clone formed the snake hand-seal, and roots rose out of the ground in-front of the rogue genin as he made his charge at the real him. They quickly tangled and caught the genin at a speed of 60, as it was far faster. Tatsurama then quickly threw his kunai at the entangled genin, hitting him in the chest. The genin began to cough up blood as Tatsurama walked up, both of his wood clones then de-activated as their job was now done.
"It is a pity. If only you had loyalty to the village, then you wouldn't have lived such a short and useless life."
He said before ripping the kunai out of the genins chest, finishing him off. He turned to see the others had finished their fights as well, Kanshi had killed his opponent, and Takamitsu had defeated his, although it seemed was out of it as well. He quickly caught up with Kanshi to leave, considering the fight was now over and was ready to go back home. Considering he had killed his first enemy.

WC:447/1767
Total WC:1767

--Exit Thread--

Claims: 3,000 ryo, 4 stat points, 7 Action Points

[Hiding Like a Mole Technique learned(1214 words towards it from this, and 786 from this thread=2000/2000)]

[553 words towards Wood Clone Mastery]
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen

Tue May 31, 2016 11:24 pm
Kosurama formed a tiger seal, preparing himself for any incoming attacks the rogue genin threw at him. This was in fact the first time he had ever been met with life threatening combat before. He tightened the grip of the seal, ready to spew a jet of water out towards the enemy that stood before him. Kosurama subtly looked past the rogue genin, noticing a head shaped lump in the earth behind him. Kosurama cracked a slight smirk upon noticing his brother's clone rise up out of the earth. 
"What? Something funny to you?" 
Said the boy standing several feet away from Kosurama.
"Yes, actually. I just find it amusing how easily your band of runaways were defeated."
The genin's eyes widened as he surveyed the area, noticing the mutilated bodies of his fellow deserters. Several spikes soon jabbed through the boy's torso, sending him to his knees.
"This all could have been avoided..."
The boy's eyes slowly began to close as blood ran from the edge of his lip down his chin. The wood clone quickly retracted its hair jutsu and ran back to Tatsurama's aid. Kosurama looked down at the lifeless body, pondering if he had ever seen the boy's face in the village before. He didn't. 
It's a shame it had to end this way.
Kosurama turned to have already found the final genin tangled in yet another underground roots technique. He quickly switched his glance towards Kanshi and Takamitsu and went to catch up with the remaining members of his squad, seeing his brother had total control over the matter. 

Kosurama was a little overwhelmed in the moment. His first mission ever entailed the deaths of three former leaf ninja, along with taking hostage a rogue genin. Kosurama glanced over towards Takamitsu, who was slung over Kanshi's shoulder. 
Hm, wonder what happened to him?
Kosurama heard the sound of footsteps approaching the group. He quickly looked back over his shoulder to find his brother running in their direction. 
"That was quick, as usual."
Kosurama was silent for the remainder of the journey home, seeing it would't be appropriate to start a friendly conversation after witnessing the deaths of thee of four genin they were after. 

-Exit-

WC: 369/2,016
TWC: 2,016

Claims: 3,000 Ryo, +5 stat points, +7 AP and [2,000/2,000 for Hiding in Water]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:02 pm
Takamitsu, upon being grabbed, meekly smiles.
"Guess that new technique of mine took more out of me than I thought..."
The boy continues to fade in and out of consciousness. After several minutes, he appears to finally stay unconscious and seems absolutely unaware of the seal that gets placed on him. His sleep is relatively dreamless, and instead only littered with different thoughts from different origins. He is beginning to think that his brother's defection was more than just a simple 'grab and dash' and that it had more thought behind it than that. Kurushimi had undoubtedly loved his village and his family, so it was logical that Takamitsu would have several doubts about what really was happening at that point in time. The only way to truly learn would be to find Kurushmi, and it was something that seemed more and more attractive with every passing day. Takamitsu had noticed that he had never received any information about his brother several months ago, but it was something that he couldn't follow up on because of other responsibilities. Now that Takamitsu was gaining Ryo from missions and had expanded his contacts far past those that were available to him before he joined the academy. It was time for Takamitsu to make his move, all he would need is to make the right move.

When Takamitsu would be carried to the village, his problem would be little more than exhaustion. With a little bit of rest, he'd be back to full strength in no time. The news of his recovery would be nothing but music to Takamitsu's ears as he wanted to act as quickly as possible during the next few days to resuming his search for Kurushimi, and he expected it to go much, much differently than it did during his first attempt.
-Exit Thread-

WC: 303/2477
+6 Skill Points
+7 Action Points
+3,000 Ryo
+Chidori 4000/4000 (2197 + 1803 WC from this thread)
+280 WC towards Level 1 Basic Medical Ninjutsu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum