Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Hasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA map to aid the villageToday at 3:35 pmKutari UchihaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

prelude of his blades (p,nk,t,inv) Empty prelude of his blades (p,nk,t,inv)

Sat May 21, 2016 4:18 pm
Deep within the forest of konohagure yen sat silently listening to the stillness surrounding him. The trees looked as if covered by elder wood trees that stood beyond the changes and damage of time. Where now but lies many dead trees. Overshadowed by the ever living trees around him. All was still . The sounds were barely audible except the constant humming of his dancing insects sprrounding him. Yen's hummed as if anticipating the dangers that await one before their Lord yensung. Yet he did not herald any danger as the two insects under his control hummed now even more quietly as yen went back within his deep thought as he recalled the various effects his insects could do. In thought in review and confirmation.

kilkikaichu, the heir of the kikaicu and the mass effect of my chakra growth and usage of web based jutsu. They exhibit slight spider like abilities as they host spinners and the ability to inject their chakra destructive serum into their victims. Although costly to the individual in question. They cause me to utilize webbing that drains chakra on contact with skin. Truely they embody the benifit of offensive and defensive capabilities as complex they are versatile and able to surely function without the guidance of me much. I tell them to keep an area safe, they will. Truely the reason why they are dominate species. yen thought to himself as two kilikikaichu hummed on his skin and yen smiled slightly as the quiet hum of the kilshiku caught his attention.

The kilikikaichu retracted back within yen at his mental request as he began to think over his kilshiku. The subtle insect that for many cases only yen knows how they work.

Wc: 290

290/2,000 for kilshiku chaotic reproductive preparation
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

prelude of his blades (p,nk,t,inv) Empty Re: prelude of his blades (p,nk,t,inv)

Sat May 21, 2016 5:01 pm
Kuro took a deep breath as he walked through the woods. He'd finally gotten some food from the village into himself and Vixie, leaving him with new energy and strength, eager to do something thanks to the slight sugar high he'd gotten from eating an entire small cake all on his own. He ventured deeper into the woods today, recalling something about trying to stay more hidden for a few days while Kiru dealt with some issues. Vixie stuck by his side, her tail happily wagging side to side now that she was full of jerky and ham. There was always SOMEONE in the forest to train with however, Kuro just didn't know where they where. Heck, they might even try to avoid being found. But Kuro knew one sure fire way to attract some attention.

Pulling his guitar from his chest, Kuro would line the strings with chakra to amplify the loudness and make sure someone could hear it. After playing for a few seconds, he would add his voice to the song and sing, his sugar high giving him extra confidence and a sense of grandure, the Hozuki dancing with Vixie as he sang,

"I can't help it if I make scene.
Playing music and begging to be seen,
I'm turning heads and I'm breaking focus,
When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh.

I've got a, happy song that they're getting lost in,
I've got em hypnotized by my way of talking!
I've got them dazzeld like a stage magician,
when I point, they look and when I talk they listen,well,

Everybody needs a friend, 
and I've got you and you, and you
so many I can't even name them,
can you blame me, I'm too famous!

Haven't you noticed I'm a star?
I'm coming into view as the world is turning,
haven't you noticed I made it this far...
Now everyone can see me burning.
Now everyone can see me burning.
Now everyoooone can see meeee... burrrniiiiing~.

Kuro let the final note vibrate in the forest until it naturally came to a stop. "Heh, yeah. One day Vixie. One day, everyone will know who we are, and they'll know that they've always got a friend they can count on."

wc-377
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sat May 21, 2016 5:28 pm
The silence was interrupted by a random strumming of a string instrument of sorts. Needless yen took note of the singing of an individual and listened to his lyrics. Well they were fair and perhaps easy to adapt to. However maybe a little flair could get yen to bear it a bit better. yeah after awhile throes lyrics mix with their music and become an earsore. Sad individual shouldn't catch an anbu on a bad day or they might be hung to dry in one of the many trees around here. As a deep example for annoying a person in a time of peace.. yen thought as he followed the scource of sound where the last note was strummed. It was quiet a walk but he had to be honest his Keen sense of hearing definitely caught the attention of the aburame. As like the rising shadows from the depths of the forest yens small figure could be seen as an large straw hat was placed well on his much smaller head in a comedic sense it would speak as if he was merely a child in a deep blue cloak and straw hat  looking as if he was wearing clothing much too large from him. And unlike most aburame who would walk around in obcene and wear sunglasses all day. Well his visor was at home and more or less he wouldn't use unless he was serious. His right eye was a deep yellow nearing orange, and over his left eye where rest his sharingan was a curiously thick and durable eye patch.

Yet this all transpired as he spoke up to the individual whom happened to hold a nice guitar and such as he was wearing yen noted their last statement and adressed upon it. "you seek to be known? Well to be known you must be like something that's already there. Transparent as they say. Availability and must always be awknowledged despite fear of rejection and/or recirculation. A feat few seek to accomplish as it often incures their alternative plans and personal agendas for glory and fame. But it's easily overlooked either way by the same people who seek to be not noticed and are always noticed anyways. The question is this. What is it you trurley seek? To be known for your music? Or for you as an individual?"

Yen stated as he leaned against a tree and smiled at the boy and his fox
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat May 21, 2016 6:18 pm
Kuro would look to this new person with a smile, listening to the strange person speak and... not completely following what he was saying. At least, he had trouble following the stranger's speech up until he finished with a few questions. "Well, I want people to know about me as a person of course. Music just seems to be an easy and fun way to reach out to people. After all, it lead you to me, and you're not the first person it's done that too. It's a lot calmer and more peaceful than just walking around shouting for attention too. It even disturbs animals less."

Kuro would then give his guitar a toss into the air, letting it spin as it fell back down to him, where he absorbed it back into himself. "My name is Kuro. This is my travelling companion Vixie."
Kuro would motion to Vixie who would move closer to Yen, curiously sniffing at him while keeping a wary eye out for danger. "So, who might you be? I have to say, I don't think I've met anyone who looked or talked like you.

wc-188
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat May 21, 2016 9:39 pm
Yen smiled at the boy's remark on music being a good way to attract attention as it was commonly a great way to draw attention to one's vincenity. So he could agree with the boy's good blunt way to seeing things. well he can definitely see the world straight forward. And hopefully in other angles as well hopefully... Hopefully yen thought as he watched the guitar although fall it was absorbed in a speedy manner into his body and hence melded with him.

"Very interesting merging and combining the solid item with your own has quiet a skill to posess. Very nice. Well kuro I'm known as a few more or less names. But call me yen. And it's simple being straightforward but more fun tossing nine angles at an individual. Because each angle has even more to it then meets the eye. How many sides are there to a person?" Yen asked in a matter of fact manner as he knelt down to the Fox and outstretched his hand to it being sure to keep his insects away from it and deeper inside his cloak.

a boy and his fox seeking comradship and acceptance as well as friendliness. Truely a fun pair to have around. Surely they would give anything to keep the other safe. And justily so. My insects give their all to protect me their home and I do the same. Like their lives lost and further in danger a symbiosis at its finest. I need to give even more to help them to help us. As the duty of an aburame. Even more to both insect families that exist in me. Kilshiku come and show yourself to me we have work to do.

Yen thought as a tiny yet. Very long legged insect came to the surface of his skin of his forarm and he studied it reflecting on what he knew thus far on his kilshiku yet he smiled at kuro and nodded at the fox before speaking. "So what draws you so deep into the forest on this day?" As the insect hummed slightly on his forearm awaiting his master's next orders.

Wc:362

552/2,000 for kilshiku chaotic reproductive preparation
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun May 22, 2016 9:29 am
"How many sides to a person? Huh. That's... a pretty deep question. Can't say I know the answer to that. I'll have to focus on it more from now on."
Kuro smiled, perfectly happy to admit his ignorance on the thoughtful question. Vixie sniffed the man's hand as he reached out to her. She could smell something else on him, something not human. But it was something she hadn't smelled before. She let him keep his secret however, not wanting to shove her face up his sleeve.

"Well Yen, I'm out here to train of course. Actually, I'm looking for a good spot to learn a new element. I'm trying to diversify my elements by acquiring Earth to go along with my water. I know earth is, basically everywhere, but I wanted to find a spot where it just felt right and found someone to give me advice. I just never seem to be able to train properly by myself. You wouldn't happen to know anything about Earth do you? If you do, I'll help you practice something in return. Even if I can't teach you anything, I'm a pretty good practice target."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun May 22, 2016 10:10 am
Earth element eh? Ah he's a sporting learner and we'll to learn earth element is easy if one knows what to do of course. Simple enough. yen thought as he looked over the boy as he spoke and gestered around him. "Earth is everywhere, there is no correct spot to learn,and every place is a wrong place to learn an element kuro. If you ask why then I'll have to say the "how many sides are there to a person" question is Many years ahead of you and you must go back to asking. "What must I do first in the morning?" To exemplify my point I'll show you something" yen stated as he scooped up a simple pebble and with a single (half tiger handsign) The rock extended into a nice meter long staff that out stood yen by a good two feet. (Rock section cane)

Yen tossed it at kuro and smiled as he spoke. "That right there is a simple enough task to handle. So kuro! That shall fall apart in a few minutes. So I got a challenge for you. Keep the staff from falling apart in a few minutes. So you have two jobs to do here. First I want you to keep that together after it falls apart and rebuild it exactly the way it was. Every grain of earth that fell from it must be gathered. Rebuild it and hold it up so I can see when done
. And then second you must make the earth shake without hitting the ground or stomping your feet. You must do this all before noon comes. If you susceed of course then I'll teach you more. But if you fail. You will have to do another challenge on top of doing the ones again that I told you to do. Am I understood?" Yen asked now serious as if rock solid in his points made were actually possible. They were to an extent but that was to come later.

Yen then proceeded to take a few steps back as he took a deep breath and almost went limp as he fluxed and worked his chakra calling up a female kilshiku. The female one appeared next to the male one which at his telepathic command remained calm despite the scent of kuros chakra reaching them and exciting them yen. Took a mental breath as he thought ahead to the task at hand.I will make them more efficient and they are my blades even at the cost it might cost much. But it shall be more then enough to suffice their hunger. I am the Lord and their master. Hence what I give and what they recive grants them power. To start. Let's get this going yen thought as he forced raw chakra towards his forearm to cover it and he felt a drain to a bit as he concentrated on the application to start a feeding basis for his kilshiku as the male and female ate at it and reproduced at their natural rate. I need something more.. yen thought as he noted the female insect laying four on his skin. At least there wasn't a bite so that assisted quiet a bit there. This in which brightened yen a bit.

Wc:551

1,103/2,000 for kilshiku chaotic reproduction preparation
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun May 22, 2016 11:01 am
Kuro was starting to have difficulties keeping up with Yens talking. Everything he said seemed to require Kuro to stop and think but the man just kept talking! Before Kuro could finish deciphering what it was Yen had meant by the strange almost riddle like half speech, Kuro watched him turn a pebble into a full on cane! Kuro watched the cane get tossed to him and quickly snatched it from the air as it neared him, suprised that it felt lighter then he would have guessed. Yen then continued to explain what was going to happen next. The cane would crumble and he would have to put it back together again... that certainly didn't sound like the easist task for most people. Luckily, Kuro was a Hozuki! He had more experience breaking things down and putting them back together than any other human in the world, excluding older Hozuki of course.

Kuro grinned at the orders given to him and nodded in response. "All right, so I need to make a cane like this huh? Well, I mean, put this specific can back together. All right. I can do it! Every single grain of dirt, not gonna leave a single one out! Hope I don't accidentally pick up any extra from the ground though. Okay, this might require slightly more focus and time than I was originally thinking, but I'll still get it done! And then I'll shake the earth! All before noon! I don't know what time it is, but I can get it done before noon!"
Kuro pumped himself up as he waited for the cane to break, while also keeping a good hold on it an focusing on how solid it felt. Solid. That was the key point as Kuro saw it. He was used to working with things in a liquid form then building them up into solid form. He wasn't used to making something solid move around into another solid state. Vixie watched him for a moment before yawning and laying down a few meters aside from both of the humans, resting her head on her forepaws as she prepared to watch Kuro do something potentially crazy again.

wc-364
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun May 22, 2016 12:00 pm
Good at least he can grasp a few points yen thought as he continued forcing and focusing his chakra. It was truely a challenge as alone no one just randomly leaks their own chakra willingly into the wind. it was simple yet difficult challenge as he noted that the eggs were already laid and settling as they alone began the chaotic thing known to yen as his first steps to causing a pandemic case of a minor locus attack. Yet this was one easily under yens wing naturally as an aburame. However the results were starting to become more apparent as he relaxed himself in acceptance of the fact that he couldn't just burst it out like a normal technique. It was meant for nurturing and enhancement. Easily to assure to insects but at that moment yen needed to relax.

take it easy. I can't just force this since chakra flows. I can't just burst it like an attack. I must use it as a subtle but obvious effect. As costly it might be I must accept the full consequences that await use of such a method.... Once more. Let it leak and be food and nutrients to enhance their full drive in mating. Nothing overwhelming but like a puddle there for absorption. yen thought as a blue Hue began to leak visibly out from every inch of his body and slowly but fade away into the air as if nothingness took the chakra. His cloak now saturated in chakra began to further become more saturated as yen shook his head at the loss of chakra in such a rapid amount of time. it's crazy how fast this loss is. But they are feeding at will on this and layed yet 5 I can sense them within maturing at a rapid pace as I focused my chakra to not only Feed the parent's,but to help the eggs grow and the young grow at a faster rate. Now to take it up a step with the kilshiku on my body. This is no easy jutsu but the body must sacrifice to grant the insects more power I shall definitely take this to the higher level.

Yen thought as he listend to the boh. It was indeed very interesting what he had to say. "It might be a lot trickier to hold up once he discovers its not as easy as he figures. But to let him have fun is the goal. Yen smiled as he spoke noticing the first four eggs quivering. " You got a fun challenge to keep the cane together as it crumbles. You are in for a treat." Yen stated playfully.

Wc:468

1,571/2,000 for kikshiku chaotic mass reproduction
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun May 22, 2016 2:40 pm
Kuro nodded at Yen's encouragement and took a deep breath, closing his eyes and focusing his chakra into the earthen rod, letting some water seep from his hands to feel the rod over once so he could more easily tell exactly where every bit of the rod belonged. He felt every tiny grain on Once he'd given it a once over with the water of his palms, he would pull all the water back into himself.

After another minute or so, the ends of the cane would begin to crumble, startling him at first and causing his eyes to snap open in surprise. "Ah, oh no, it started, stop that right now, I lied, I wasn't ready!" 
Kuro gripped the middle of the cane tightly as he tried to calm himself and focus on keeping as much of the cane intact as possible. As he poured chakra into it, the crumbling of the cane began to slow down until it stopped... with only a fistful of the cane left completely uncrumbled. "Ooohhh boy. This is gonna take a lot of repairing."

Kuro would sit down to more easily reach the dust as well as help his focus on the task at hand. He tried to get a feel for the dust from the crumbled bits of the staff but couldn't think of a way to do it without grabbing it and pushing it against the cane handle. His next effort was to put chakra into the ends of the cane and try to pull the bits in that way, but his efforts were only rewarded by the cane crumbling even smaller so that it fit in the palm of his hand with ease. He couldn't just grab the dust, but he also couldn't just pull it through the air like he did with mist and moisture. He needed a connection to it. He had to connect the stone to the dust somehow or he'd never figure out how to use the earth element... wait. Earth. That was the answer! Kuro turned his hand over and placed the tiny bit of cane he had left on the ground with his hand on top of it.

He began pouring his chakra through the cane again, this time letting it go through the cane and into the ground below. It was working! He could feel everything touching the ground around his hand in a small radius. Using this new sense, he began using his chakra to drag the crumbled bits towards the cane, slowly replacing the stone and forcing the particles to bond together again. The small handle of a cane began to slowly grow as he found the pieces of dust touching the ground and used the connection through the ground to bring the pieces closer until they had found a spot they fit just right, from there he would force them to bond together by forcing his chakra around them to create pressure. The process was long and slow, the sun moving a bit higher into the sky as he used up nearly an hour of his time, focusing and trying to make sure he'd gathered up every last bit of dust for the cane. Finally, he would stand up again and hold out the cane for inspection, sweating slightly from letting his chakra flow for so long. "All right. That took... awhile. But, I think I got it done!"
wc-569
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum