Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinjirama Senju
Shinjirama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Shinjirama's Clone Jutsu Practice Empty Shinjirama's Clone Jutsu Practice

Sat May 14, 2016 9:57 pm
Shinjirama was leaning against a tree, pondering the different things of the world. He thought that maybe he should study how to do the Clone Technique now, as it was a requirement to graduate the academy. He looked up at the starry sky for a few minutes before he decided to get up and begin his training. He took a few deep breaths before he began, breathing in, and breathing out. He set his mind to performing the technique. He expected it to be far more complex, as he was making a separate entity altogether. 
          Shinjirama clasped his hands together, making the handsigns. At first, he formed the handsigns of Ram → Snake → Boar. Upon doing this, nothing happened. He then remembered that he had done the wrong handsign, he performed Boar, rather than Tiger. This was a fatal mistake, and he was extremely lucky it didn't blow up in his face, killing him or something of the sort. This time he tried again, correcting his last mistake. He formed the handsigns Ram → Snake → Tiger. This time, he seen a cloud of smoke emerge around him, as he seen a weird shiny thing that kind of resembled him, but not really, which was rooted to ground with its hands in the air. Shinjirama's eyes twitched at the sight of this thing. "You have to be kidding. I guess it makes sense, as this is the first time I am trying it out. But still..." he sighed. "Now I am fired up! Let's go again!" He exclaimed to himself. He formed the three handsigns again, smiling, thinking this time he will have it. The smoke cloud emerged again. This time, Shinjirama had seen nothing at first, then he looked down, and seen clones that looked more so like him, but, were only as tall as his ankle. "Well, if they were not so short, I might have got it." He cancelled the jutsu. Shinjirama had no intention of getting discouraged this time around. He looked up at the moon, which was red on this particular night. He wondered what that meant before returning his mindset to his training. He formed the handsigns for the jutsu as fast as could, this time he got a human sized clone, that looked like it was missing a chromosome or two. "I am close. I can feel it. One more try and I think I will have it!" This time he needed to focus. Then it hit him before he started the handsigns. Part of his problem was that he was easily distracted, which always threw off his chakra network, and he always had to shut out his mind to everyone, and everything else in order for it to work. He knew this would cause problems down the line, but he would have to deal with it for now. Then he regained his focus. Shinjirama formed the handsigns, Ram → Snake → Tiger. This time the smoke cloud emerged, and Shinjirama kept his eyes closed, waiting for it to dissipate. He opened his eyes a few moments later, to find the clone that looked exactly like him, directly in front of him. He smiled for a second, and dispersed the jutsu. He then tried it again, to see if he actually had it down, and he formed the clone perfectly again. 
          He walked home, smiling to himself. When he got home, his parents were waiting for him inside. Shinjirama explained to his parents that he was nearly ready for the genin exam. He just wanted to learn a few more things so he could show off at the test. But he did learn the two required jutsu for the test now, which made Shinjirama happy, and his family proud of him. 

Word Count: 629
Claiming: 3 Stat Points, and Clone Jutsu
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Shinjirama's Clone Jutsu Practice Empty Re: Shinjirama's Clone Jutsu Practice