Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Ryuu Hyuga Jutsu #1 CLONE JUTSU!!! Empty Ryuu Hyuga Jutsu #1 CLONE JUTSU!!!

Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:18 pm
Ryuu has finally started his path to becoming a true Shinobe. Ryuu was in class today and his senseii told the class about the Genin exam, Ryuu is your typical good student, sits at the front of the class and is taking notes, but when the sensei said "Genin Exam" his head shot up in attention, his ears automatically pricked up and was eager to hear every word his sensei had to say. He was jotting down notes faster then he ever thought it was possible, when the sensei said the jutsus that were required to pass were the Clone jutsu and the Transformation jutsu, he wrote those down and circled it and made sure to remember those two jutsus because those two jutsus were going to be the first steps of being the greatest shinobe anyone had ever seen.

After class, Ryuu began sprinting toward the training grounds. More excited then he has ever been, he stopped by the scroll shop and asked the lady at the counter if she had any shadow clone scrolls. It turns out she did have one so Ryuu quickly bought it and ran off to the training grounds. "Alright this should be easy, alright according to this scroll I have to make two half tiger seals and make an x formation with them." As Ryuu tried the hand signs and distributed the chakra, a big cloud of smoke produced right next to him and out came a clone, the clone that was produced was something pathedic, it was sickly looking and lying there, practically dead.

"Well that wasn't right... What in the world happened???" Ryuu asked himself as he stared at the pathetic shadow clone and wondered what he could have done differently to get a much better clone. He thought and thought and thought, but then he just couldn't put his finger on it so he tried again. The same thing happened, every single time he tried, the same exact result, a pathetic shadow clone. So he decided to just go home and call it a night. He laid in bed thinking and wondering why in the world he got such a bad result.

The next day he woke up and went to class. He asked his sensei what he thinks he must've done wrong. The sensei said that the trick to the shadow clone jutsu is to ensure that you balance out your chakra and distribute it equally in the shadow clone. So right after his sensei was done talking he began sprinting to the training grounds. "This time I am going to get it, no matter what I am going to get this jutsu!" He finally arrived at the training grounds and found a spot with a big clearing, he set his stuff down and got into his stance, slightly bent his knees and did his hand signs. He shut his eyes and imagined a perfect shadow clone being produced right next to him, he focused his chakra on the jutsu, made the hand seal and yelled "CLONE JUTSU!!!!". His eyes still shut, he was worried to look up but then he slowly opened his eyes and there was a perfect clone standing in front of him. Looking like a perfect mirror image staring right back at him. He then yelled "I did it!!!!" as him and his clone high fived. He then cancelled the jutsu and began running back to the academy to tell his sensei.

I got to the academy and luckily sensei was just walking out of the building when I completely tackled him to the floor. Ryuu began yelling "I did it! I did it!!!" Then he began explaining to sensei what he had just done in the training grounds. He then responded "Well, looks like you're on your way of becoming a great and superb ninja!"

+3 stats
Clone Jutsu Obtained
Word Count: 643
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Ryuu Hyuga Jutsu #1 CLONE JUTSU!!! Empty Re: Ryuu Hyuga Jutsu #1 CLONE JUTSU!!!

Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:00 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum